Forensic Astrology - GABRIEL JOHNSON last seen San Antonio, TX

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching now....hopefully I will come across it...
Wow this is difficult! Fortunately I don't allow myself to have any credit cards and the information is always linked to paying for a subscription........vital statistics for tempe,AZ or Ancestry.com...anyone a member?

I'm a member of Ancestry.com but they don't usually have information on present day births - privacy issues and such. I checked, he's not there. Only MUCH older people with that first/surname. Although, when children are declared deceased to the Social Security Administration, the birth and death dates become public record and are published online. So far, that hasn't happened for Gabriel. There are a few young Johnson children listed, interestingly, one with the first name Gabrielle. (Caylee Marie Anthony is listed with date of death 11 Dec 2008.)

New birth announcements are usually helpful when looking for newly born children but not always. Those are published only with the permission of a parent. Many moons ago when I had children, they brought me forms asking it I wanted their birth info published. I declined.

I'm afraid the only way to know where baby Gabriel was born is to ask someone who knows or hope someone mentions it in a news article. BeanE, we understand your reluctance.

The easiset way to find out where he was born is to see where EJ lived on May 3rd, 2009. Most people have babies in the city they live in.

BTW, I believe G is very much alive and it was deception to point him being not, especiallyat the hand of EJ. The pieces do not fit.

I will stay in my bubble, so please do not respond with any justifications to the contrary.

FYI: Headline News will be airing a Gabriel News Conference Live when it starts! Starting at any moment. It was supposed to start at 12:30, but has not yet started!

ETA: The news conference has started....no signs of a homicide in the landfill. They will continue to look for Gabriel!
The landfill turned up nothing...no homicide at this point found...they will continue to investigate all leads.

Breaking News
Landfill search for Baby Gabriel ends
Police confirmed that the landfill search for Baby Gabriel has been completed. No evidence was found. The baby's father, Logan McQuary, remains hopeful. His attorney said the results of the search were not unexpected. More details upcoming.

http://www.kens5.com/news/gabriel-87485737.html

*ETA: Any new updates & videos will be posted in the Gabriel Astro Timestamp Thread!

:angel:

Hello NewMommy,

The charts I have examined all point to Eliz., specifically, and indicate death, not disguise.

We have Eliz's place of birth as Boston, MA. If you have confirmation she was born in Richmond, VA, please provide link, although you may take note, I have consistently found natal charts relocated to the scene of the crime/ disappearance work well in forensic astrology.

What I would really like to have is little Gabriel's true place of birth and true time of birth, if anyone can provide.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape, is there a chance that if you have Gabriel's true place of birth and true time of birth, then maybe, a better outcome may be likely? I am catching up after being out of town for work and I am so upset and sad with what the charts say.

The easiset way to find out where he was born is to see where EJ lived on May 3rd, 2009. Most people have babies in the city they live in.

BTW, I believe G is very much alive and it was deception to point him being not, especiallyat the hand of EJ. The pieces do not fit.

I will stay in my bubble, so please do not respond with any justifications to the contrary.

I hope your bubble is big enough for me too.

I have been searching the internet trying to find a birth certificate for Gabriel. I found this legal document on the Nancy Grace website which confirms Gabriel's DOB but may have other information that Soulscape and Tuba may be able to use. Other legal documents are available as well.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/01/11/paternity.judgment.pdf

Please let me know if you have trouble getting to it. I am bad with technology. I saved it as an attachment that I can send to anyone interested but couldn't figure out how to put it in here.

Hello Boyscout,

The document you provided (Paternity Judgment) gives Gabriel's date of birth, which we do have. Unfortunately, it does not provide place of birth (nor time).

To answer your question, having Gabriel's full birth data (time and place of birth, as well as date) could possibly help us fine-tune our analysis, but I do not want anyone to attempt to get this information from the Family and cause them more stress and dismay.

Please know the last thing I want to find out is that little Gabriel is no longer with us. I have been fighting that judgment from the beginning. The initial charts suggested he may have been given away/traded/sold and was hidden with a woman. Subsequent charts were not encouraging, however, particularly the Reported Missing and Eliz Boards the Bus charts. The Horary charts proved to be dismal, as well.

Pray.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hello Boyscout,

The document you provided (Paternity Judgment) gives Gabriel's date of birth, which we do have. Unfortunately, it does not provide place of birth (nor time).

To answer your question, having Gabriel's full birth data (time and place of birth, as well as date) could possibly help us fine-tune our analysis, but I do not want anyone to attempt to get this information from the Family and cause them more stress and dismay.

Please know the last thing I want to find out is that little Gabriel is no longer with us. I have been fighting that judgment from the beginning. The initial charts suggested he may have been given away/traded/sold and was hidden with a woman. Subsequent charts were not encouraging, however, particularly the Reported Missing and Eliz Boards the Bus charts. The Horary charts proved to be dismal, as well.

Pray.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you Soulscape, I knew it didn't have the time and place of birth but thought that there may be some other times and dates in there that could help. Also, I got the impression from reading the document and I did read it fast since I had my 4 year old disturbing me, they are changing the birth certificate, possibly changing Gabriel's last name to that of his dad's. Therefore, maybe that could be a sign that Gabriel died as Johnson but reborn as McQueary sort of like what that other person had stated previously. I know I am grasping at straws but we all want this baby alive so if it helps it is worth mentioning. Based on the document I feel he was probably born in that county but of course it would be an educated guess. I will keep searching the internet for a birth certificate. I totally understand about not contacting the family. I would never do that. I will only obtain what is available out there to the public. Thanks so much for all you do. You are really a sweet person.

I now have the date, time, and place of Gabriel's last sighting. The time is not specific, but a time range.

Gabriel was seen with Elizabeth at the Homegate hotel on December 26 between 1pm and 3pm by a hotel employee.

This information comes from Chief McManus of the SAPD in the questions following the press conference today. Someone kindly sent me the full audio of the conference, and a friend of mine is trying to upload it so that we can link to it.

I hope this helps.

ETA: Links to the audio of the press conference are here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4920087"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.03.12 - 14 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***[/ame]

Thanks,
BeanE

Soulscape, after reading the paternity judgment, it appears to me the child was born in Arizona. The court is ordering the child's birth certificate to be corrected in Phoenix. If the child were born elsewhere, the Arizona office of vital statistics wouldn't be the place to change the birth record. If he were born in another state, it would have to be changed with that state's office. Narrows it down a bit. Now you just city and time.

Isn't life easy?

Thanks, Boyscout, for the document.

These charts are sickening.

2:00 pm puts HAMAL (a.k.a. The Death Wound) 07 Taurus on the ASCENDANT.

3:00 pm puts CAPUT ALGOL 26:18 Taurus, the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens, on the ASCENDANT (25:37 Taurus) with Lord 1 VENUS in the 8th House of Death with SUN (the Event and Lord 4 End of the Matter) conjunct PLUTO there as well.

MARS in the 4th (violent death)

SUN sesquisquare MARS
SUN square SATURN
MARS semisquare SATURN
MARS sesquisquare PLUTO
MARS opposite CHIRON
MARS square the EQ (which is close conj. Gabriel's n. SUN)

MERCURY Lord 2 Near Future in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES) denoting catastrophe/tragedy/fatality with HADES (death marker) in House 2 opposed VENUS (Gabriel) - PLUTO - SUN conjunction in 8th House of Death.

Critical degrees on 4/10 axis --- 9 Fixed with Lord 10 URANUS (the Mother) in the 'kill or be killed' 22 degree (22 Pisces close opposed FORTUNE in House 5.

SATURN (a death marker) also in 5th House.

LastSighting.gif

I don't have the stomach to examine this chart any further this evening. I will post tomorrow, along with more commentary, after giving it another review.

Sadly,
Soulscape

Soulscape, after reading the paternity judgment, it appears to me the child was born in Arizona. The court is ordering the child's birth certificate to be corrected in Phoenix. If the child were born elsewhere, the Arizona office of vital statistics wouldn't be the place to change the birth record. If he were born in another state, it would have to be changed with that state's office. Narrows it down a bit. Now you just city and time.

Isn't life easy?

That's an excellent observation, Aksleuth.

Thank you for pointing it out.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Isn't life easy?

The wording in the court document is standard 'canned' wording. Gabe's birth certificate was not changed. Logan has always been on Gabe's birth certificate as his father.

I would not assume that Gabe was born in AZ.

Soulscape, I just have a question, and believe me I know you do excellent work and I rarely doubt you, but what would be a scenario where the hotel employee sees EJ and Gabriel at the hotel at that time and he died a violent death if there is no Evidence to that in the hotel room? are the charts saying he was killed some where else and not at the hotel?
Not doubting just needing some clarification.

Thank you BeanE for the info and details you've provided.
A little bit of astrology infomation: The difference in location would be minute. We know Little Gabriel lived most his life in Arizona so 'relocating' him there is sufficient for our forensic needs. A Time of Birth would certainly be more exacting when casting a chart; we would be confident with the Ascendant and respective House cusps.

When doing a Natal chart our Astros find using Sunrise times (in the absence of confirmed birth times) provide an overall snapshot of the planetary transits that day.

It is the EVENT chart ( Last Seen, Last true communication, Police report/arrest, body located, 911 calls, documented times of certain activities) that is most telling in cases of crime and missing individuals. Adding the natal aspects ( bi-wheel chart ) enhances the view.

Soulscape, I just have a question, and believe me I know you do excellent work and I rarely doubt you, but what would be a scenario where the hotel employee sees EJ and Gabriel at the hotel at that time and he died a violent death if there is no Evidence to that in the hotel room? are the charts saying he was killed some where else and not at the hotel?
Not doubting just needing some clarification.

Butterfly, assuming Gabriel was killed (and I am not saying he was), if there was no physical evidence of death at the hotel, then he would have had to have been killed elsewhere.

The facts that there was no evidence of crime in the hotel room, no evidence of crime in Eliz.'s abandoned car, and no evidence of crime as a result of the landfill search are all very encouraging despite these awful charts...

Thanks,
Soulscape

In posts #98 et seq., we were frustrated to learn that the time for the search of the landfill at Tessman Rd. was not what we believed, 7:30 a.m. February 9 but that the search had actually begun on February 8 & no time was given. We can only work on the information provided in the news and it was wrong--not through fault of news people but because the search schedule was accelerated, probably due to weather conditions. The charts were a lot of analysis based on a time that did not match the real debris shifting. However, the chart for phase II, the sort, did indicate the Moon, ruling House 5 of Gabriel himself, was only 8' from the degree of the Moon's node and square it (this is under the new chart). This represents a tragedy, casualty or fatality. The node is in the Sign of gov't and Capricorn in also Mexico's Sign. Elizabeth Johnson will be haled into court this coming week. Mars is also helping solve this case and will hit two Parts the first half of April. We will learn more shortly.

Does it count as an event Logan announcing at a fundraiser that he is moving to San Antonio? He has a job and an apartment and will be moving there end of March. Here is the location of where he announced it and the time the event began although I don't know exact time of when he stated such: MANNY'S MEXICAN RESTAURANT 12345 W. Indian School Rd. Avondale, AZ
Time:5:00PM Saturday, March 13th

UPDATED: 12:23 pm MST March 26,2010

PHOENIX -- Logan McQueary was awarded sole legal custody of missing baby Gabriel Johnson during a custody hearing late Friday morning.

Elizabeth Johnson, Gabriel's mother, was not awarded any parenting time.

During Friday's hearing, which was not connected to the criminal case, the judge and attorneys questioned Johnson about Gabriel's whereabouts; however, she invoked her fifth amendment right against self-incrimination throughout her time on the stand.

Video:
http://www.kpho.com/video/22967709/index.html

Complete story at link:
http://www.kpho.com/news/22966714/detail.html

Just thought the astrologers should know (and bumping this thread because it was on page 2!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dalton2020