Forensic Astrology - GENERAL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plumbing is certainly under strain, as are the pipes underground leading to the indoor plumbing in commercial & residential quarters. Mars has been on Pluto of plumbing for several days, as has retrograde Mercury and the node of the Moon.

In cheerier news, the Geminid meteor showers continue until December 19, although the number of falling meteors was greater earlier in the phenom, around December 13 and 14.

On the 29th of November, Juno was occulted. That's right, the Moon eclipsed her. This week she was opposed by Uranus. Both of these affronts struck her on the raw. But Juno as a scorned woman flies into a towering rage and feels the need to avenge the wrong done her. Therefore, take care where you seat the ladies at your family Christmas dinner and certainly even more caution is needed in juggling company politics at your office Christmas party. It does not help, not at all, that Venus is currently in the Sign of revenge, just to flame the brandy.

LUNARECLIPSEDiagram.jpg

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/OH/OH2010.html#LE2010Dec21T
(scroll half way down the page for details covering this)

The last lunar eclipse of 2010 is especially well placed for observers throughout North America. The eclipse occurs at the Moon's descending node in eastern Taurus, four days before perigee.
The Moon's orbital trajectory takes it through the northern half of Earth's umbral shadow.

More here:
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/12/1...-set-for-early-morning-of-december-21/?hpt=T2

The December 21 lunar eclipse is expected to last about three-and-a-half hours from its start as a partial eclipse at 1:33 a.m. ET to its finish at 5:01 a.m. ET, according to NASA. The previous lunar eclipse occurred June 26.

During a lunar eclipse, the moon, the Earth, and the sun align so that the sun's rays are shielded from the moon. An eclipse of the moon can only take place if the moon is full, and only if the moon passes through some portion of Earth's shadow, which is composed of two cone-shaped parts, one nested inside the other.

The start of the total eclipse phase is expected around 2:41 a.m, when the entire moon passes through the Earth's umbra, or inner shadow, which blocks all direct sunlight from reaching the moon.

The moon will take on a vibrant red color until 3:35 a.m., according to NASA.

Before and after the total eclipse, the moon will pass through the penumbra, or outer region of the Earth's shadow, where Earth blocks some of the sun's rays, but not all.

Is there anything especially interesting that will affect the pageant?

Thx!

LUNARECLIPSEDiagram.jpg

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/OH/OH2010.html#LE2010Dec21T
(scroll half way down the page for details covering this)

The last lunar eclipse of 2010 is especially well placed for observers throughout North America. The eclipse occurs at the Moon's descending node in eastern Taurus, four days before perigee.
The Moon's orbital trajectory takes it through the northern half of Earth's umbral shadow.

More here:
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/12/1...-set-for-early-morning-of-december-21/?hpt=T2

The December 21 lunar eclipse is expected to last about three-and-a-half hours from its start as a partial eclipse at 1:33 a.m. ET to its finish at 5:01 a.m. ET, according to NASA. The previous lunar eclipse occurred June 26.

During a lunar eclipse, the moon, the Earth, and the sun align so that the sun's rays are shielded from the moon. An eclipse of the moon can only take place if the moon is full, and only if the moon passes through some portion of Earth's shadow, which is composed of two cone-shaped parts, one nested inside the other.

The start of the total eclipse phase is expected around 2:41 a.m, when the entire moon passes through the Earth's umbra, or inner shadow, which blocks all direct sunlight from reaching the moon.

The moon will take on a vibrant red color until 3:35 a.m., according to NASA.

Before and after the total eclipse, the moon will pass through the penumbra, or outer region of the Earth's shadow, where Earth blocks some of the sun's rays, but not all.

what a light show for all tonight!!!

Money Girl, the Moon and Venus in Sagittarius oppose one another that night, adverse for such affairs. There will be sharp disagreement among onlookers about the choice of winner and many will claim it was "fixed" rather than based on objective values and standards. Mars is in the Fixed Sign of Aquarius for the ceremonies. That Sign rules organisations like the Miss America pageant and Mars there is anger over a perceived "fix". For contestants who are disappointed, there are other pageants throughout the year, spreading the chances and opportunities broadly.

I'm so interested in seeing how this FULL MOON, winter solice and eclipse
effects people, countries etc in this phase.

I'm so interested in seeing how this FULL MOON, winter solice and eclipse
effects people, countries etc in this phase.

I think the larger or mundane world will be far easier to see then the personal egos involved in the world everywhere.

That would require us to know the individual's natal chart, but also, the need of cognizance of human nature along with the individual natal chart itself,....will show the mean-spiritedness of the human being in question or the ability to rise above their egos.

How their ego vs the spiritual self is seen often doesn't even require Astrology, but certainly, it's a study in and of itself, as to the reflection of the inner spirit impressed on the outer world stage or personally.

Is the person kind through all things, through all situations or rude or
self-serving? This is far more telling then we can know even by their charts, for always souls are on the path of perfection and overcoming their own vibrations is part of perfecting.

Add Astrology, and we can see the reflection as one or a country
adds or subtracts to humanity and it's ultimate spiritual goals as souls.

Even a country, it is said, "has a soul" as do individuals, but i think they really mean a shroud that envelops the general masses, chosen prior to each birth to join into the Collective country's karma.

I do not think this chart is the true chart for Jesus of Nazareth, but it appears in the book, "Edgar Cayce's Secrets of Astrology" by Kirk Nelson.

I saved the chart, because I personally like it more astrologically (symbolically it speaks to me), then most that find their way to the internet these days.
This is a soul, imo, who has overcome the world and the chart speaks to this fact.

From Edgar Cayce (exercept) : (Hope you enjoy it as much as I do) :)

As He has given, and as has been presented again and again, not in times nor seasons, not in new moons nor in any place, but every day, every hour we show forth His love in a manner that makes for the knowledge of all contacting us that He walks with us, that He is our friend.
Edgar Cayce Reading 262-36

This natal birth time appears in the book mentioned above, and may not be historically accurate! There were actually 2 readings done, and Cayce talked about the Hebrew Calender and other calenders in effect then, but I truly did like this lineup and the Book so I share it with you for the Christmas Season as a gift from me to you

I like sharing.....and try often to share even when it's not Christmas! : ) Hope you enjoy seeing this.

Virgo the virgin fits well the theme of the life, Sun in Pisces, almost everyone agrees that Pisces is important in this lifetime.

screenshot004rz.jpg

I know the natal called the Moby Dick Chart is the one most touted on the Internet, as well as the chosen chart for Astrotheme, but I do (as I said) like this chart better, because of the
T Square of the Death in the year 30 AD. (common era)

So I don't usually argue which chart instead, just share my own here. Each to their own choice ultimately, because Edgar Cayce is no longer here to explain why he gave this birth time and date. : )

It works for me however, and apparently for Kirk Nelson, who studied not only the
Crucifixtion event, but the miracles both at Cana and otherwise noted in the Gospels with the above noted chart comparing transits, etc.

Here is the one for the Crucifixtion and how the transits would appear with the natal chart: (I'd also be open to CRUX the fixed star, but it does not appear in this chart)
However, the fixed star shown above on the natal at the MC called "Sirius" is aligned well with Arcturus, which Cayce specifically mentioned in his readings, that "Jesus came back through the area known as Arcturus" or the Realm of this star's vibration.
(not necessarily the physical star's location)

Arcturus is said to be located here (see graph photo of the constellation)

An easy way to find Arcturus is to follow the arc of the handle of the Big Dipper. By continuing in this path, one can find Spica (Virginis) as well - leading to the coinage of the popular maxim, "Arc to Arcturus, then speed on to Spica."

So look at the MC in the chart I posted to see Spica's initials on this angle

http://www.crystalinks.com/arcturus.html

screenshot006po.jpg

Whoops! Forgot to add the chart showing the transits around it as mentioned in the prior post.

To follow Kirk Nelson's chart, just add the Natal planet Pluto to the
resulting T Square of the Crucifixtion:
It appears that Uranus was conjunct Regulus then. The "Fall" that this star promises and I do like TR Jupiter over his
natal Venus in this chart.

screenshot002oi.jpg

Leomoon80, if I may say so, you are very good at sharing! Thank you for explaining what you do, and how you do it, and why...so carefully, again and again and again, because I learn something new each time you do. I don't want to do what you do, but I do love learning the "how" and "why" of it. Such beautiful logic!

It's like a symphony. Thank you for taking me along with you!

Thank You so much Tuba and Leomoon. I have learned some of the most profound, intriquing thoughts here this year. I'm going to need a room addition in my brain or to clean out the clutter for all I'll learn in 2011. Thank You.

Please have a joyful holidays.

Just wondering-I was born on Dec 21,1962 does the eclipse that took place on Dec 21have any significance to me? I woke up that night about 4:00 am not feeling well at all, was sick the whole day. Really messed up my Birthday. Was that just a coincidence?
I hope you don't mine me asking, but I am curious.
Thank you

Just wondering-I was born on Dec 21,1962 does the eclipse that took place on Dec 21have any significance to me? I woke up that night about 4:00 am not feeling well at all, was sick the whole day. Really messed up my Birthday. Was that just a coincidence?
I hope you don't mine me asking, but I am curious.
Thank you

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. :(

Yes, I think that was just coincidence, but others may have a different feeling about this.
We'd probably need your chart but since we don't do personal readings here, just check it with the transits and progressions and in specific, watch
your 6th house for clues.

Thanks for the article Matilda, I loved it, especially because it does point to the historical Herod and his death - and again, I only wish we had Cayce back to explain this time frame and his date. April makes sense, the new ewes are birthed, the sheep in the hills and the sherpherds by night.

The only problem around this year has been Herod and Josephus recording of the death.

But then again, Edgar Cayce did try to tell us that the record of time keeping was different then it is today, and I'm not talking about just AD and BC (and the zero year in between), but he mentioned other time considerations.

Oh well, it's still a beautiful thing to consider, that the Prince of Peace honored us with his Presence.

Seems Regulus the King star would be involved too.

from your article posted:

Luke's scriptural account about shepherds being out in their fields would make more sense if the birth occurred during the Middle East's milder months — say, the April-through-October time frame.
However, the 2 B.C. date is problematic for scholars who argue that Jesus' birth had to take place before 4 B.C. That date marks the death of Herod the Great, the ruler who sent the Magi on their way to Bethlehem, according to Matthew's gospel. The timing for Herod's death is known with some certainty because it meshes with Josephus' historical account as well as the dates for the reigns of contemporaneous Roman leaders.

Ok, I have the ICRS syndrom....I saw a star on 12/28 or 12/29 and it was so close, clear and beautiful. At first I thought the glow was the moon, but was surprised it was "just" a star. The window I was looking out faces South to South East. Not sure, but I don't recall ever seeing anything like this.

I live in central Mississippi (not that it matters) just curious as to what star or planet it may have been. It was beautiful.

Just my feeling, I don't see 2011 being anything but bad. I've prepared myself for bad, bad things in my life. Never had this feeling before. Why?

Ok, I have the ICRS syndrom....I saw a star on 12/28 or 12/29 and it was so close, clear and beautiful. At first I thought the glow was the moon, but was surprised it was "just" a star. The window I was looking out faces South to South East. Not sure, but I don't recall ever seeing anything like this.

I live in central Mississippi (not that it matters) just curious as to what star or planet it may have been. It was beautiful.

Just my feeling, I don't see 2011 being anything but bad. I've prepared myself for bad, bad things in my life. Never had this feeling before. Why?

hope this helps:
December 29, 2010
The Moon appears as a thin crescent low in the southeast, with the planet Venus, which shines as the brilliant "morning star," to its lower left.

Scorpian, sending you (((protective vibes))) I don't feel bad things coming to you in 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine