Forensic Astrology - GENERAL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Astrology is a science in itself and contains an illuminating body of knowledge. It taught me many things and I am greatly indebted to it. Geophysical evidence reveals the power of the stars and the planets in relation to the terrestrial. In turn, astrology reinforces this power to some extent. This is why astrology is like a life-giving elixir to mankind."________Albert Einstein

We have to be particularly cautious in astrology when dealing with matters of life and death, not a lost diamond ring. There can be pointers and indicators that make it tempting to nail somebody for a crime but without overwhelming cause we have to withhold judgment. Here is an example. One of the suspects in the Nevaeh Buchanan crime, George Kennedy, has planets that at first blush make him an attractive fit for the Omaha murders! His Sun is the same degree as the Sun on the afternoon of the knifings and his Moon is that Moon as well. Of course he had nothing to do with those murders but his case presents a useful caveat. We cannot afford to swing like Tarzan from A to O, overlooking neutral or contradictory horoscopic testimony. Rather, we need to inch along like a centipede, touching all the pebbles along the way to our goal. Our goal is an accurate representation of who, how, what, when, where and why.

"Astrology is a science in itself and contains an illuminating body of knowledge. It taught me many things and I am greatly indebted to it. Geophysical evidence reveals the power of the stars and the planets in relation to the terrestrial. In turn, astrology reinforces this power to some extent. This is why astrology is like a life-giving elixir to mankind."________Albert Einstein

OT - Thank you Tuba! :)

The grandkids brought home a bobblehead of Albert Einstein a week or so ago and it now sits on top of my computer hutch. The big joke around the house is to walk by and say "what would Albert Einstein" say? This little tidbit from you made my day!

Salem

HELP ME OUT SOMEONE
I AM BORN ON CANCER LEO CUSP
7-22-82 IN BOGALUSA LA
AT 10 AM NOT EXACT TIME BUT CLOSE

Please know our Astros do NOT cast personal charts nor do we have discussions about 'personal' issues. There are many sites out on the net that offer personal consultations.

Thank you for your understanding.

Bombshell,

While we don't analyze personal charts, I understood you as wanting to know if you are Cancer or Leo? According to my trusty Kepler, a person born at 10PM on your date of birth in Bogalusa, would have the Sun at 29 degrees Cancer 57 minutes (29° CAN 57'). The ascendant is 9 degrees Pisces 13 minutes. The Moon is 2 degrees Virgo 12 minutes.

Now if you were born at 11:27PM, your Sun would be 0 degrees Leo (00° LEO 00').

Is that what you needed?

I checked for you because I live about 60 miles from your birthplace. :) Just being neighborly. :wink:

I hope it is OK to post this question here.

They say today Mercury is in retrograde. What does that really mean. Both Farah Fawcett and Michael Jackson died today, Ed McMann {sp} died yesterday. It might mean nothing but it seems curious to me. xox

I hope it is OK to post this question here.

They say today Mercury is in retrograde. What does that really mean. Both Farah Fawcett and Michael Jackson died today, Ed McMann {sp} died yesterday. It might mean nothing but it seems curious to me. xox

Hello Scandi,

MERCURY RX occurs 3-4 times per year when the planet slows down and appears to stop (station) and move backward (retrograde). This is an optical illusion, since there is forward movement, like speeding by a slow-moving train -- as the planet recedes, it appears to go backward.

MERCURY is not currently in retrograde motion. The 2009 dates for MERCURY RX are January 11-31; May 6th to 30th; September 6th to 29th; and December 26th to January 15th, 2010.

An examination of a death chart will show which planet(s) 'triggered' the death when compared to the chart owner's timed natal. Any planet including MERCURY, retrograde or direct, may be active in death; it depends on the natal chart as well as a variety of factors such as (sometimes) age, health, circumstances, environment and soul intentions of the chart owner. It has been theorized that there are a few to several 'death windows' during a lifetime and which one the Soul will ultimately choose to take is often unpredictable. (There are exceptions, for example with a person dying of terminal disease such as Ms. Fawcett, an upcoming death transit possibly could have been identified based on her timed natal chart. [See Noel Tyl's The Timing of Critical Illness for other examples.]

Hope this helps,

Thanks,
Soulscape

Michael Jackson has past. Can a chart show if he had an eating disorder as a cause of death? I know about the pills addiction.Could it be combo?

Please forgive me if a similar question has been asked and answered or if this is the wrong place to ask the question. Can astrology shed light on environmental issues such as natural disasters? As I am on the Gulf Coast, I stay on guard during hurricane season. I was wondering if there would be anything special shown in charts during a major event such as hurricane Katrina. Are event charts ever done on storms using time and location of landfall? In turn, is it possible to look for signs of similar placements for future reference? I hope I'm wording this correctly.

You worded your questions just fine. After Katrina, my New Orleans astrologers group had a ball doing charts for the storm, for New Orleans, and for the Gulf Coast. We were looking at the monster named Katrina from all angles. One of our astrologers even wrote published articles about the storm and our discoveries. I think she had a two-part article in one of the magazines or newspapers devoted to astrology. I know she had something published in The Mountain Astrologer at the time, possibly Feb/Mar 2006. Somewhere around there.

Anyway, part of our discovery was if we used the time the French first set eyes on the area which would become New Orleans, 3 March 1699, it gave us additional insight than did just using either of two charts normally used for the city, which I can't remember the two dates just now.

You can see "possible" disaster in the near future (using a certain time frame) and the city of the locality, or you can wait until the storm brews to see how bad it will be and if it will come calling. Being from the Coast, you know waiting to see what happens is the first key to major calamity. So, naturally, using the area's chart with the storm's chart is crucial before disaster strikes. Using the area's natal chart, with current progressions and transits, etc., is a good way to see if the unmentionable could be looming.

Of course, using just the charts of the city, the astrologer who wrote the articles told us she feared for certain dates in 2006. We had no problems then, but we did have a bit of havoc in 2008, so I guess even good astrologers can misread something if personally involved and extremely shell-shocked from a recent event.

Notice to ground control: when a crime occurs or a person goes missing, astrologers cannot over emphasize the need for accurate clock times surrounding the event. It is the witnesses and anxious people left behind who need to provide accurate accounts to law enforcement. This in turn filters to us at Websleuths via the press, the internet and television. In almost every case, those intermediaries are not responsible for the misinformation which prevents effective horoscope casting. It is the concerned people at the locale who need to check their watches.

The case of Haleigh Cummings and Misty Croslin is an example of muddle. Misty provides conflicting times in her descriptions of the events on that February lunar eclipse. When did Haleigh go to bed that night or did she? The case of Jada and Engelica Castillo is even worse because Jada was already dead but supposedly figured in the go to market account. We needed a time from the mother, a time when she said goodbye to Jada.

There is not much Websleuths can do for us astrologers when the source is jive but you need to know and understand the problems and impossibilities people on the ground create when claiming to want and need help but neglect time, sine qua non, or pretend they never learned to tell time. Crime solving is difficult at best and the astrologers only experience a tenth of the overall headache, primarily felt by "the cop on the beat".

"Sometime between nine and one, like on a normal day"________C.M.A.

The upcoming weeks will start a series of eclipses. A lunar eclispe on July 7, a solar eclispe on July 22 and then another eclispe on August 8th (I think).

Those of us that follow the astro threads here understand that lunar eclispes are very important, but what about solar eclispes? Are they considered a lunar eclispe even though the sun is involved?

[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/31545596#31545596"]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

Hope this video will play for everyone.

Salem

It will be a lunar eclipse on 5 or 6 August, depending where on the globe you are situated. No, a solar eclipse is not a lunar eclipse. It is the Sun that is shadowed or occluded (if total). The solar eclipse is even more hard hitting and longer lasting than a lunar. It is the Moon that comes between the Sun and the earth and how completely it intervenes, casting its shadow onto earth, determines whether the solar eclipse is total or partial. It can only occur when we have a New Moon. You can think of it as a unit: Moon, Sun and earth. Look to see where this falls on a horoscope~big impact there. If no planet holds that position in the horoscope, the House will take the shadow and feel the effect.

By contrast, an eclipse of the Moon occurs when the earth passes directly between the Sun and the Moon and casts its shadow on the Moon which ordinarily would have the whole of its lit side visible (Full Moon). It is an axis of points such as Moon at 15:24 Capricorn and Sun at 15:24 Cancer coming up on July 7, 2009. A lunar eclipse can only take place at Full Moon and you have to look at both ends of the axis because both those points in the chart will be hit.

There are also phases of the Moon, which has no light of its own but reflects the Sun's light. At New Moon, the half of the Moon facing the earth is dark & almost invisible since the Sun's rays are then illuminating the opposite lunar half. As the Moon shifts its position eastward from night to night, it reveals an illuminated edge as lit crescent. This will increase until half of the lit side is seen at first quarter. In turn, after the full of the Moon, succeeding nights show a decreasing portion of the lit side of the Moon until it passes through its last quarter and on to the waning crescent and then New Moon.

During the year 2009, two solar and four lunar eclipses occur as follows:

2009 Jan 26: Annular Solar Eclipse
2009 Feb 09: Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
2009 Jul 07: Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
2009 Jul 22: Total Solar Eclipse
2009 Aug 06: Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
2009 Dec 31: Partial Lunar Eclipse

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/OH/OH2009.html

These have all been marked on our ASTRO CALENDAR along with New Moon & Full Moon data.

Hi. My boyfriends friend was murdered a little over 5 years ago, with no leads in the case. What information would I need to give in order to have a possible chart done for this person? Thanks a lot!

During the year 2009, two solar and four lunar eclipses occur as follows:

2009 Jan 26: Annular Solar Eclipse
2009 Feb 09: Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
2009 Jul 07: Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
2009 Jul 22: Total Solar Eclipse
2009 Aug 06: Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
2009 Dec 31: Partial Lunar Eclipse

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/OH/OH2009.html

These have all been marked on our ASTRO CALENDAR along with New Moon & Full Moon data.

Thanks Fifth! Interesting stuff here. Most of it over my head. The info on the Solar eclipse is facinating and has quite the history. The current pattern started in 1360! Yikes! And will last until 2465 or was that 2645? Way past my time! I had no idea that there were attempts to track something so far into the future. Its a little hard to wrap my mind around. :crazy:

Salem

Hi. My boyfriends friend was murdered a little over 5 years ago, with no leads in the case. What information would I need to give in order to have a possible chart done for this person? Thanks a lot!

Hello, here is a direct link to our REQUEST THREAD and includes details as to what info is necessary. You will note as you scroll through the thread, there are many pending requests.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3129950&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology Requests only[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel