Forensic Astrology - GENERAL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is written on 13 September, 2009 and the Moon is waning. For a sleuth who is working a missing persons case, we are now in a lunar period where it is timely and important to review the leads we have been following. If it seems the subject was hiking in a park, we need to consider whether she was on the other side of the bluff and how well the grass and other growth was examined for signs of that. Were rocks displaced and how carefully was that looked at?

If we have reason to believe the subject is dead and our leads are about locating a body, the search results should be reviewed and assessed for exhausted possibilities. Could a lead or a tip have been misconstrued? Was a clue misinterpreted? It is the lunar phase when we need to go over everything again, maybe subject it to a new set of eyes.

If we are narrowing onto a suspect, we need to rethink the questions asked of him or her and reconsider the answers given as well as what was not said. What obvious part of a real situation was not covered? Why not? If suspect is alibied, has his or her every movement been tracked during the period at issue?

These are just examples of what needs to be worked in a case under a waning Moon. This is the period to apply the energy to correcting mistakes. Two important functions are to take place now: a.) go over all work that has been done; review every detail b.) correct mistakes.

These tasks emerge every time the Moon is in decline and fading from view. This particular month, the need is evermore urgent because Mercury is in apparent backward motion. That planet supports your review, frees up some time (when other activities are cancelled) and assists you in catching errors. Success comes from that second and third look and from two heads or more examining the same evidence and efforts. Sometimes success is minimizing the harm from a crime and it is now, under the slowly dimming Moon that this too is best accomplished.

Tuba,

Thank you for explaining The Waning Moon. It was very enlightening. I never really understood the different effects of the phases of the Moon (except for the Full Moon).

I understand about Mercury going Retrograde and the miscommunications it can cause, but I love the way you look at it. More like the cup is half-full, while I always approached it as the cup half-empty.

The earth spins, the Moon turns round us and we are already at the mystery period known as the dark of the Moon. This deep moment in the lunar cycle begins in the three days which precede the New Moon lunation. Her reflective face is away from us and fully exposed to solar rays. We see only her black side.

In terms of case detection, it is time to digest what information has come in to us and to integrate what has value and apparent truth, releasing what does not. Some notions break down at this time and that is as it should be. We are in retreat from information overload and we are refreshing our perspective.

We need to turn inward now to clear our mind, to acknowledge (fully) what we don't know. We are turning away from outward initiatives and demands and listening to our inner voice, our intuition. This is the phase of dormancy and contemplation when we can entertain the imagery the case suggests to us and that has appeared to our inner eye in the past.

Search efforts are downsized now. We are tying up loose ends and restructuring. Certain associations dissolve at this phase because they were not working constructively. We are sweeping the planks and discarding obstructions in readiness for the New Moon.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/lunar-phases-at-sunset-Seeds34c.jpg

I'm not sure if Tuba's post was addressing my and many others concern about a child Lindsey Baum missing in McCleary Wa. I'm encoraged to go inward to that peaceful place that keeps ones mind clear and I need to do that at this time as there is outside noise just cluttering my heart and mind. Even if this message is not concerning members working on Lindsey's thread, it's the best advice I'v heard for those of us that find this case so cloudy. So Thank you Tuba for such good advice intended or not. ~<3~

I'm trying to study and keep up with charts........would any software help?
I came across this site http://www.soulhealing.com/index.htm
Would any of these help an amateur like me understand and start
doing charts? This is so interesting, TIA

Check out the link below which will take you over to our Library.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4152571&postcount=48"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrologers Library[/ame]

The post you'll land on has some advice for beginners.
Good to see you have a curosity about this science and the desire to learn. If you get the basics down, you will find a comfort zone that will put you at ease so that moving forward is not confusing or intimidating.

ENJOY
:)

I'm trying to study and keep up with charts........would any software help?
I came across this site http://www.soulhealing.com/index.htm
Would any of these help an amateur like me understand and start
doing charts? This is so interesting, TIA

Check out the link below which will take you over to our Library.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrologers Library

The post you'll land on has some advice for beginners.
Good to see you have a curosity about this science and the desire to learn. If you get the basics down, you will find a comfort zone that will put you at ease so that moving forward is not confusing or intimidating.

ENJOY
:)

Passionflower, www.soulhealing.com is an excellent site. Hank's astrology tutorials are well organized, clearly written, and valuable to any astrologer, whether beginner, intermediate or advanced. When you are ready to purchase astrology software, Hank can assist you in selecting the program(s) suitable to your needs.

In the meantime, you can download the excellent free astrology software program ASTROWIN from www.astrowin.org.

Finally, as FifthEssence mentioned, the Astrologers Library thread on this Forum gives many, many sites, books, suggestions and recommendations for you (and anyone else intrigued by Astrology) to explore.

Blessings,
Soulscape

We've come out of The Deep and arrived at the New Moon. Establish your case objectives now and set out what you intend to do. This is the time to introduce new ideas about the case, whether this involves fresh thoughts about what happened, alternative suspects, new locations or another set of deductions.

Ask what the goal is right now and then start toward it. Your efforts will grow visibly. It is the moment to initiate any endeavor whatsoever. Launch an investigation, a program, a project, a task, a campaign. Identify the particulars of your vision and make some notes. Put your ideas in motion. If someone new is going to take over a stale investigation, he best do it now.

It can be helpful to take a blank piece of paper and jot down one thought about the case and then another and another, drawing a circle around each one anywhere on the page. When you have emptied your mind on the subject, one big inspiration may take pride of place in a large circle. You can make line connections from one circle to the next if it is appropriate because they are naturally linked. If you have one main puzzlement about the case, give that its own circle and add any notions you have on that subject in circles surrounding it.

Here's to cracking the case!

Passionflower, www.soulhealing.com is an excellent site. Hank's astrology tutorials are well organized, clearly written, and valuable to any astrologer, whether beginner, intermediate or advanced. When you are ready to purchase astrology software, Hank can assist you in selecting the program(s) suitable to your needs.

In the meantime, you can download the excellent free astrology software program ASTROWIN from www.astrowin.org.

Finally, as FifthEssence mentioned, the Astrologers Library thread on this Forum gives many, many sites, books, suggestions and recommendations for you (and anyone else intrigued by Astrology) to explore.

Blessings,
Soulscape

Soulscape,

What is the difference between western and vedic astrology? Is one better/more accurate than the other?

Soulscape,

What is the difference between western and vedic astrology? Is one better/more accurate than the other?

Hello Knox,

One system is not better or more accurate than the other; they are simply different. Tropical or Western Astrology is based on the seasons, i.e., orientation of Earth relative to our solar system, while Sidereal or Eastern (Vedic, Hindu, Jyotish) Astrology is based on the background stars, i.e., orientation of Earth relative to the galaxy.

Both systems use the 12 signs. Western Astrology defines the signs relative to the Vernal Equinox (00 Aries) regardless of the position of the Constellations. Eastern (Sidereal) Astrology correlates the signs of the Zodiac to actual Constellations.

The difference between the Vedic and Western Zodiacs is currently around 24 degrees. Suppose a child was born 9/9/2009 with his tropical SUN posited at 17 Virgo. If you cast his Vedic chart, his SUN would be posited at 23 Leo, and all the rest of the planets would also adjust back approx. 24 degrees from where they are located in the Western chart.

MaleChildWesternChart.gif

MaleChildVedicChart.gif

While this may seem confusing and contradictory (is this kid a Virgo or a Leo or what?!!), it really isn't because Vedic Astrology is interpreted differently from Western Astrology.

Both systems provide useful, accurate information. I would caution, however, you become thoroughly grounded in one system before attempting the other.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Websleuths are at a severe disadvantage when working from a collection of material which is faulty or which lacks crucial pieces. One is stumped and or frustrated. Worse, one may be led to a conclusion that would never be arrived at if more accurate information were known.

If you have a badly beaten victim, Elmo Zardok, and you know he was visited in the evening by Clint Bevlin, whom he had fired that day and you are unaware that Zardok's brothers and sisters covet Zardok's estate and wish him dead, you will overwork the potential culpability of Clint Bevlin. In fact you may build a case bigger than The House of Bottles created by that "architect" in Watts, simply because you have nothing better to work with.

Astrology can help when there is a lack of information but will come a cropper if given inaccurate, untrue information. An astrologer can direct attention to Zardok's Third House of siblings but if told, "Zardok has no known relatives", begins to notice a headache coming on.

We have our net, The Information Highway and in most of the cases at our forum we are favored by reporters on the ground. If information from the crime scene is sparse or simply putty that won't stick, the real gift is recognizing that.
Hand a small gratuity to your Inner Rebel and wait it out. There is no benefit from recirculating bad gen.

Thank you for the Zardok example Tuba, a very clear concise picture just emerged for me.

Soulscape thank you for the chart example, I am skipping the vedic topics for now.

Websleuths are at a severe disadvantage when working from a collection of material which is faulty or which lacks crucial pieces. One is stumped and or frustrated. Worse, one may be led to a conclusion that would never be arrived at if more accurate information were known.

If you have a badly beaten victim, Elmo Zardok, and you know he was visited in the evening by Clint Bevlin, whom he had fired that day and you are unaware that Zardok's brothers and sisters covet Zardok's estate and wish him dead, you will overwork the potential culpability of Clint Bevlin. In fact you may build a case bigger than The House of Bottles created by that "architect" in Watts, simply because you have nothing better to work with.

Astrology can help when there is a lack of information but will come a cropper if given inaccurate, untrue information. An astrologer can direct attention to Zardok's Third House of siblings but if told, "Zardok has no known relatives", begins to notice a headache coming on.

We have our net, The Information Highway and in most of the cases at our forum we are favored by reporters on the ground. If information from the crime scene is sparse or simply putty that won't stick, the real gift is recognizing that.
Hand a small gratuity to your Inner Rebel and wait it out. There is no benefit from recirculating bad gen.

Sage advice Tuba ... LB Forum is example

The crescent Moon compels one to act and to move plans forward. Take decisive action now and contribute to the development of whatever project is on the planks. Upsetting changes in direction or circumstances that require an alteration in plans are likely to occur now. This is even more true if old entanglements and obstacles from the past are not purged.

Support your working theory of the case, your concept of what happened, despite minor irritating events of an everyday nature. Add to and build on what you started at the New Moon. Whatever was begun then keeps developing for better or worse and if positive action is not taken, the Full Moon will bring a sharp wake up alarum. This is the time to engage, not the time to sit and think about the crime. Make decisions. Deal with conflict. Take the essential steps. :detective:

Angel asked a question that has implications for all horary and event charts, so I thought I would answer it here. She wanted to know if the heavenly bodies, or planets as you prefer, symbolise actual people in a case. Yes, the planets certainly can directly represent a person. The planets can be identified to an object just as likely. The planets can refer to a living entity like a giant hanging tree. In astrological lore, a planet can also be a deep dark secret. You can see that it is work to sort this all out for any given case.

scandi is asking if the chart analysis is ever written out in layman's terms. Here's the problem: if an astrologer or a so called astrologer explains what the horoscope picture means without reference to and justification from the positions on the chart, this explanation could easily be a stream of opinion that has nothing to do with celestial conditions....nothing! It is just like the mathematician with his computations on the physicists' latest rocket design. Those scientists really do not want him to announce, "I say your rocket will make it to Mars!" They want to know why he concludes that. And the physicists are always able and ready to argue a particular point even though their specialty is not mathematics.

I know personally a contributor who writes Sun Sign columns for a publication in a nearby valley. The level of her astrology was exposed in speeches given at meetings and she was merely making stuff up and had no idea of what astrology is about. However, she was making some nice change off her weekly articles. So one has to beware of pronouncements when you don't know where the astrologer is coming from.

What can be done, when there is time, is to add a paragraph at the end of an analysis that sums up the findings in lay terms. The charts are time and effort consuming but this is a trade I will make if the reader puts whatever additional effort into understanding the material that he or she can afford.

I have a question, but it seems sorta to depend on what type of astrology you study? Or maybe not? Perhaps it depends solely on the astrologer? Ok, the question... Classic or modern rulerships? Which is the best way to go?

I did notice that the dispositor tree you linked to used classic rulerships. The astrologers who have revived the work of Wm. Lilly use the old rulerships. There are other astrological circles that do too. At least as many use modern rulerships. The best way to decide which you prefer is to notice which rulerships yield the best results for you in your own log of horoscopes.

As this is written, we are going under a Full Moon, which is the Harvest Moon. Any Full Moon is a time of reaping. Emotions run high and matters come to fruition: what one had hoped for---or evident disaster. Acting in haste now leads to failure. It is a period of unrest and the expression of deep feeling, whether ardent and loving or passionately hateful. What was begun at the New Moon arrives at culmination, completion; the ideations from that time are now mature for good or ill. The big round Moon which rises in the east illuminates what has come to be during her growth phases, the accumulation of that reality. If passive negativity took over the during the phase between new and full, the harvest will be calamity. The Moon and the Sun are opposite one another and the Sun's rays fully illuminate the Moon, a stand off. Because feelings are at a pitch, severe conflict menaces.

We will be making assessments and adjustments and dealing with fall-out now. On August 11, 2008, Roy Kronk phoned police from Suburban Drive where he had discovered a suspicious sack. Richard Cain's response to the calls was an example of the passive negativity noted above and this response occurred during the phase when action was imperative, between the New Moon and the Full. We are dealing still with the results of his failure to act and his dismissal of vital and sought after evidence.

The need for standard time at the location for an event or a horary or a birth chart is owing to the fact that the great observatory at Greenwich, England is the site where the celestial sphere is scoped and the recordation is made of positions of heavenly bodies. The clock at Greenwich is also our world standard and the longitude is zero because all measurements issue from this chosen site.

The rest of the world is divided into zones that show their distance from Greenwich and those zones are approximations of the local time where Human X or Building X or Conflagration X is. That's why parts of Indiana were Central Standard Time and parts were assigned to Eastern Standard Time. None accurately measured where the Sun was at high noon in Indiana in a particular town or country field. So the zones were agreed to by people doing their best to register the time. We're not Swiss but we did want our trains to run on time. People set their watches and their clocks, therefore, according to what zone they found themselves in and those approximate zones worked well for most purposes.

The observors at Greenwich and the astrologers have to maintain a different mind set: accuracy to the minute. The Moon was 12 Leo overhead at zero longitude Greenwich but we want to know how far the Moon had moved by the time it was overhead in Peoria. Therefore, not only do astrologers have to work from a standard , "standard time" in a zone but astrologers have to refine time further. We have to calculate how far our actual Human X is from the border of the time zone (which you will remember is an approximation, a broad brush if you like). How far are we from the border where the Sun is exactly on high at noon at a certain moment but not precisely the same moment where Human X stands? If we don't do that, the fast moving angles of the chart, the cusps of Houses and the planet positions will be incorrect.

We are willing to do all of that calculation and take all of that into consideration in order to achieve a close semblance, very close, of accuracy. So, when we see "11 o'clock or 11:30" the hairs rise on the back of our colossal collective neck.

In fact, you have been spared because other minuscule calculations are done and do enter into the final chart time as well as what is described here, all in the cause of precision.

As sleuths, we want to know, "What was X thinking when he closed the garage and started toward Y?" Yet what X was thinking one minute later or earlier would not at all be the same thought. Try it on your own mind. To derive any benefit from the astrology of crime and missing persons, precision is a must and all we ask is what does the clock say in your zone when this happens and we do all the rest.

It's human nature to lapse into impatience. We have a set of expectations and we want them fulfilled.

The Full Moon is a time of fulfillment. Matters that have been pending come to a head. Major events occur. However, the Moon may come full at 2:11 a.m. on clocks in Baltimore and Orlando and Boston on October 4, 2009 but what is under her influence comes during a pool of time and activity. The impact depends on inter-aspects between planets other than the heavenly body Luna and on aspects to the horoscopes of people and places and events in the past. What an intricate web of connections!

We therefore have to tie at least a thread or rubber band around our finger to remind us that some happenings will occur before the powerful force of the culminating Moon when tides and even water levels in our tissues rise, and some happenings will come after. The happenings are enjoying the extra force donated by the Moon but are distinguishable and discreet due to other forces in play.

Because everything looks so brightly lit under a Full Moon and her influence leaves us almost panting, it is human nature to expect the full cataract of lunar deliveries to take place as we count the minutes. We have to stifle the attitude and let it all come together, for good or ill. The Moon won't have it any other way and we do appreciate her illumination, don't we?

While fidgeting, a good source of relief is to mark a chart you care about or your notes on a case with the signature of the Full Moon (and also the New Moon). The present Full Moon is 11° and 11' of Aries, with the Sun at 11:11 Libra, of course.
Later you can look back and say, "Oh, that's what the Moon brought! I see how that happened now."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice