Forensic Astrology - GENERAL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for the wonderful Astrologers... Is there anywhere you all would recommend, whether it be online or otherwise, where one could get a personal chart read. Having read through a lot of the charts here, and knowing how accurate you all are, I am wondering what youre recommendations would be?

Question for the wonderful Astrologers... Is there anywhere you all would recommend, whether it be online or otherwise, where one could get a personal chart read. Having read through a lot of the charts here, and knowing how accurate you all are, I am wondering what youre recommendations would be?

There are several sites that offer free very basic charts with brief 'stock' explanations all generated from software.
Here's one of many to choose from www.astro.com

Now if you're looking for a serious indepth look into a chart with details and breakdowns similar in the vein of the works presented by our Astros, head over to The American Federation of Astrologers. Many resources are provided including links to professional associates of the organization.
http://www.astrologers.com

While you're at it, take a look over in our Astrology LIBRARY Thread. There are many resources there for learning about and broadening your understanding of this valuable science.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77609"]Astrologers LIBRARY - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

waning gibbous moon phase, any interesting things in this moon phase?
I can't seem to find any meanings in this phase. TIA

The preferred name for the phase is the Disseminating Moon. Gibbous just means humpbacked and that occurs before and after the culmination at full. To distinguish the two appearances (humpbacked), the phase we are now in is usually called Disseminating. If you read about the Full Moon which has a rather wide radius in time and effect, you know that we are still under that influence. If you want to refine your response to the Full and Disseminating Moon, this is the time to rake in all you learned during the big illumination at Full Moon and acknowledge the various meanings of the facts that came to light. Any time you are deducing from what is on the canvas, items and conclusions that are eliminated are just as important as what remains. Ask yourself, how thorough has my attack been on the material I already have at hand?

It's human nature to lapse into impatience. We have a set of expectations and we want them fulfilled.

The Full Moon is a time of fulfillment. Matters that have been pending come to a head. Major events occur. However, the Moon may come full at 2:11 a.m. on clocks in Baltimore and Orlando and Boston on October 4, 2009 but what is under her influence comes during a pool of time and activity. The impact depends on inter-aspects between planets other than the heavenly body Luna and on aspects to the horoscopes of people and places and events in the past. What an intricate web of connections!

We therefore have to tie at least a thread or rubber band around our finger to remind us that some happenings will occur before the powerful force of the culminating Moon when tides and even water levels in our tissues rise, and some happenings will come after. The happenings are enjoying the extra force donated by the Moon but are distinguishable and discreet due to other forces in play.

Because everything looks so brightly lit under a Full Moon and her influence leaves us almost panting, it is human nature to expect the full cataract of lunar deliveries to take place as we count the minutes. We have to stifle the attitude and let it all come together, for good or ill. The Moon won't have it any other way and we do appreciate her illumination, don't we?

While fidgeting, a good source of relief is to mark a chart you care about or your notes on a case with the signature of the Full Moon (and also the New Moon). The present Full Moon is 11° and 11' of Aries, with the Sun at 11:11 Libra, of course. [/FONT]
Later you can look back and say, "Oh, that's what the Moon brought! I see how that happened now."

Respectfully BBM,
Tuba, Is there any significance to the numbers here? 11:11
I always see those numbers on my clock, whether it's day or night, it seems I look and it's 11:11.
We went out to lunch yesterday and the check was 38.38 and it bugged me til I figured it was also 11:11.
Just wondered if anyone else had heard of this????
Thx:)

Respectfully BBM,
Tuba, Is there any significance to the numbers here? 11:11
I always see those numbers on my clock, whether it's day or night, it seems I look and it's 11:11.
We went out to lunch yesterday and the check was 38.38 and it bugged me til I figured it was also 11:11.
Just wondered if anyone else had heard of this????
Thx:)

for some reason the number 6:09 comes up for me????
or anything with 88's in games and lotto, license etc.

Just to completely bend your mind, that Moon came full at 1:11 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Numerologists would tell us those are all highly significant POWER numbers.

Can the Full Moon
Affect Human Behavior?

MURDER TIDES

At the University of Miami, psychologist Arnold Lieber and his colleagues decided to test the old belief of full-moon “lunacy” which most scientists had written off as an old wives’ tale. The researchers collected data on homicide in Dade County (Miami) over a period of 15 years — 1,887 murders, to be exact. When they matched the incidence of homicide with the phases of the moon, they found, much to their surprise, that the two rose and fell together, almost infallibly, for the entire 15 years! As the full or the new moon approached, the murder rate rose sharply; it distinctly declined during the first and last quarters of the moon.

To find out whether this was just a statistical fluke, the researchers repeated the experiment using murder data from Cuyahoga County in Ohio (Cleveland). Again, the statistics showed that more murders do indeed occur at the full and new moons.

Dr. Lieber and his colleagues shouldn’t have been so surprised. An earlier report by the American Institute of Medical Climatology to the Philadelphia Police Department entitled “The Effect of the Full Moon on Human Behavior” found similar results. That report showed that the full moon marks a monthly peak in various kinds of psychotically oriented crimes such as murder, arson, dangerous driving, and kleptomania. People do seem to get a little bit crazier about that time of the month.

That’s something most police and hospital workers have known for a long time. Indeed, back in eighteenth-century England, a murderer could plead “lunacy” if the crime was committed during the full moon and get a lighter sentence as a result. Scientists, however, like to have a hard physical model to explain their discoveries, and so far there isn’t a fully accepted one. Dr. Lieber speculates that perhaps the human body, which, like the surface of the earth, is composed of almost 80 percent water, experiences some kind of “biological tides” that affect the emotions. When a person is already on psychologically shaky ground, such a biological tide can push him or her over the edge.

http://www.innerself.com/Astrology/full_moon.htm

Tried to google, is this close?

Joseph F. Goodavage, botanist and biologist, wrote in depth and detail on this subject and other facets of astrology in Write Your Own Horoscope. This is a paperback and should be available from used book stores. Goodavage set out to debunk astrology and became an astrologer.

This square between Moon and Sun demands the release of beliefs which are no longer useful or constructive. Rid yourself of thought patterns that are not directed at the truth as you now know it, patterns that are not helping with the solution of the crime or disappearance. Adjust attitudes and follow new inspirations that arrive at this time. Any plans that do not fit the new blueprint you are creating should be discarded now. It is time to wind down, finish up, reflect and retreat.

The experiences of this lunar cycle have reached a peak. Manage any crises or conflicts which coincide with this lunar-solar 90° angle. It does make an imprint and for that reason, you may want to record it in your notes or on your charts.

This square between Moon and Sun demands the release of beliefs which are no longer useful or constructive. Rid yourself of thought patterns that are not directed at the truth as you now know it, patterns that are not helping with the solution of the crime or disappearance. Adjust attitudes and follow new inspirations that arrive at this time. Any plans that do not fit the new blueprint you are creating should be discarded now. It is time to wind down, finish up, reflect and retreat.

The experiences of this lunar cycle have reached a peak. Manage any crises or conflicts which coincide with this lunar-solar 90° angle. It does make an imprint and for that reason, you may want to record it in your notes or on your charts.

Thank you so much, needed that more than you will ever know!!!

Moving this to gen thread, don't know how to do it properly:

"Hello Cyberswept,

I would say you are completely on base.

There are many minds much greater than my own that have addressed this subject and the questions you bring to the forum with their books and/or websites.

Cosmic Cradle (www.cosmiccradle.com) may be a good entry point for those interested in pursuing the subject matter.

Thanks,
Soulscape
_________"

IN addition to all of this, may I ask where to find out what critical degrees at birth mean, not just my own, family members born with 0% at some places, and I do have algol at birth in 7th, but my understanding is everyone born in that year had algol. I am asking about the higher or critical of the 0, 11, 21, 25 you know the degrees, how do I find what importance they may bring? Cannot relate the question in typing I suppose. Many people and lives here, one recently passed, one recently born. Thanks in advance even if there is no where to go with the random thought process here. (Geez I just cannot form questions.)

What are called the critical degrees are based on "The Lunar Mansions". In the past, I have asked the Websleuths to keep an eye skinned for them in our charts so that we don't miss them in looking at and interpreting the events and horaries. The critical degrees are 0, 13, 26 of the Cardinal Sign of Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn. 9 and 21 degrees of Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius, all Fixed Signs. 4, 17 of the Mutable Signs of II, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces. If you should see that we fail to mention a planet being on one of these degrees, just make a simple post: Mars is at 26° Cancer and we will take it into consideration. (Mars was there, BTW, as we went into the weekend.)

In your own horoscope, a planet at a critical degree simply means you or your parents faced a crisis having to do with that planet, House and Sign. You may have been too young to know it and that's why I mention that your parents would have noticed it. It does not mean you won't get through the crisis intact, simply that it will occur. Algol is not a critical degree; Caput Algol is a Fixed Star. You can read lots of lore about it on the web if you are inclined. It is distinctly not a good influence. If you are referring to a lot of people with the same influence, it would have been when an outer planet was there, as Saturn and Uranus were in WWII. Saturn was also there in the early Seventies. The war in Viet Nam was going on at the time.

This weekend of October 9 through 11, we see the Sun at the Degree of Arrest for Saturday and for the quarter Moon in the small hours of Sunday in the East and the West Coast. The arrest may not come in a case we are tracking, however. Nevertheless, it should be notable.

We have a New Moon today and not an ordinary New Moon. This one squares the lunar nodes, creating a Moon Wobble. The effects are pronounced five to ten days before and after the phenomenon. Naturally, the impact is wild during the wobble itself.

Judgment is poor and vacillating and this can be seen in world leaders, C.E.O.s, organisation heads and in anyone under stress because there is a release of untamed surprise energy that is radically destablising. This is more intense now because the square is exact. People are restless and they over-react to problems. We are inattentive to detail and commit rash acts. Every man jack has his fangs out. The contrary sex, likewise. Just pushing for a scene. Under the wobble, partners or adversaries should not make final agreements because the handshake or signing has no future.

Worldwide, we see serious and traumatic catastrophes, leaving massive damage. This comes in the form of hurricanes and tornados, floods, fires, explosions, quakes, volcanic eruptions and weird and unexplained natural phenomena such as seen overhead in Russia. There are sudden ups and downs in all areas, general upheaval.

As to man made calamities, they abound. Coups, putsches, forcible take-overs, invasion, terror, manifestations, strikes and riots, political and personal upheavals, plane crashes, train derailments, accidents, suicides and mass murders.

In your case work, stay flexible, expect the unexpected and act rather than react. Pent up frustration, banked up energy comes rolling out now with a force equal to how deeply and intensely it was heretofore packed in, subdued, restrained.

Would some kind person please tell me how to get to the charts?
I click on the link, which takes me to the calendar. Then what??
Thanks so much.
(elderly blonde) LOL

Once you are on the calendar, select a year and a month by click-choosing on the lower right hand side. Once on the month & year you want, select a date and click on that.

If you do not have any calendar date in mind but want to see the chart posted about look for a link that is underlined in the body of the message, not underneath where the calendar link rests. Some messages or commentaries do not warrant a full chart for one of several reasons. The location may be unknown, or the time or the information in the text suffices. In terms of the Moon Wobble, there is no location because the effect is everywhere. You can, however, cast a chart for the impact of this Moon Wobble on a person or an event or a community or even a building if such is a matter of concern.

Not sure if I should post this....

I am very interested in suicide markers in charts. This past week, I have been touched closely by a 4th suicide/attempt in close friends and family in a 4-6 month period. Half were successful, one being a murder suicide. This last was a successful hanging. The point of this inquiry is not to be dark and depressive, but genuinely interested. I have read alot about the outer planets, and alot about "midlife crisis". And it has been intriguing.
One thing that I am seeing is that if you have a habit of self examination and a desire to grow, a desire to be truthful with self, these outer planet transits can have a transforming effect upon your life, take you to the next level so to speak. Weed out what is unhealthy and allow new areas of growth. But if you are living in chaos they may be absolutely devastating.
Guess I am not quite sure what I am asking. But interested in any input.

Thanks,
Khaki

TUBA, I have been studying the WOBBLE MOON on many sites and this is serious.
Thankyou for teaching about different moon phases to me.
The moon is my favorite of all.
People have actually gone crazy in the big city I live near for no reason........
shootings, bad car wrecks.........
like balloon boy incident???
I also read that this type of new moon happens every 86.5 days.......is this a true assumption?

That's about right. But the wobbles are not as tight as this one, which happens to be exact. Every time there is a lunation (Full or New) square the Moon's nodes, we have a Moon Wobble. Some are loosely aspected--not as destablising as this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice