Forensic Astrology - GENERAL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well people, it may take a Herculean push but we need to ramp up our diligence and solicitude and oversight of children entrusted to us. Since parents have taken this Global Village concept so seriously that abandonment and neglect are keynotes of the day, the responsibility falls to the rest of us. We are the village and we must do what the parents will not.

It first struck me that a trend of devil may care had set in when I worked on the Madeleine McCann case. What started off the horoscope sheet was not murder but gross non competence in child care. The crime ensued from trouble in the Sixth House: nurturing, caretaking, supervision and the meeting of basic needs. The charts were all about that. The Sixth House. There it was again in the Haleigh Cummings case. Take a look at the charts and read the analysis. Nevaeh Buchanan, H. Eliz. Jade Donathan. And now Lindsey Baum. If we had real times to work with in the Jada Justice case, House 6 would be in flames. So this is the new astrology and this is the new public onus. Look out for the little ones, they are everywhere but that place they belong. Sheltered and cared for. And when you bend your mind to solving crimes against children, consider first the affairs of the Sixth House. Not the Seventh, not the Eighth, not the First but caretaking. How was this child being cherished and cared for? Or not.

Did anyone do a chart on anything about Micheal Jackson?
Just wondering about all the chaos in his life and death........

Well people, it may take a Herculean push but we need to ramp up our diligence and solicitude and oversight of children entrusted to us. Since parents have taken this Global Village concept so seriously that abandonment and neglect are keynotes of the day, the responsibility falls to the rest of us. We are the village and we must do what the parents will not.

It first struck me that a trend of devil may care had set in when I worked on the Madeleine McCann case. What started off the horoscope sheet was not murder but gross non competence in child care. The crime ensued from trouble in the Sixth House: nurturing, caretaking, supervision and the meeting of basic needs. The charts were all about that. The Sixth House. There it was again in the Haleigh Cummings case. Take a look at the charts and read the analysis. Nevaeh Buchanan, H. Eliz. Jade Donathan. And now Lindsey Baum. If we had real times to work with in the Jada Justice case, House 6 would be in flames. So this is the new astrology and this is the new public onus. Look out for the little ones, they are everywhere but that place they belong. Sheltered and cared for. And when you bend your mind to solving crimes against children, consider first the affairs of the Sixth House. Not the Seventh, not the Eighth, not the First but caretaking. How was this child being cherished and cared for? Or not.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuba:
I take this post to heart.
I grew up in a small town in the 1950's, out in the country. We played outside til dark made us come inside.
My kids grew up in the 1970's, in the same small town. They played outside, very near the house, but with some freedom.
That is until 1979, when two 11 yr old girls were murdered in this town.
Nowdays, in this same small town, my grandkids have boundaries where they can play. They are not allowed to walk downtown alone, a two mile walk.
Even with all that, today there was talk of letting the 10 yr old go on the bus two hours away to visit relatives.
I said, absolutely not.
Others said, 'the bus has rules now. He can't get off the bus til he is at that bus stop. He has to sit behind the bus driver.' The person picking him up has to have 2 forms of picture identification.'
I said, 'absolutely not.'
Meanwhile, visions of abducted 10 yr old boys are in my head.
Thankfully, in this particular instance, his adult cousin will drive him halfway and his other adult cousin will pick him up there. We are a close knit family and it will work out.

Sorry for being OT. I guess I am saying, thank you, Tuba.
I am copying your post and emailing it to my family.
(with your permission)

Of course. You cannot imagine how dead serious I was when I wrote it.

Did anyone do a chart on anything about Micheal Jackson?
Just wondering about all the chaos in his life and death........

passionflower, there is a chart at this link...based on a 12 noon birthtime.

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Jackson,_Michael_(1958)

I found the birth certificates on TMZ for the 2 oldest children and plan to chart them for practice since I have times of birth as well as place. It was a pdf doc so I believe the BC's are accurate. Hope this helps. :blowkiss: wm

In the case of composing a natal chart with an unknown exact birth time, is it o.k. to use a "Sunrise" chart as is done in Forensic charts? Thank you for any advice you can give me.

:book:

In the case of composing a natal chart with an unknown exact birth time, is it o.k. to use a "Sunrise" chart as is done in Forensic charts? Thank you for any advice you can give me.

:book:

YES.
Neither the angles (Ascendant/ Descendant and Midheaven/ IC) nor the Moon position can be accurately determined without a specific birth time. Since the Ascendant (1st House cusp) can’t be determined, neither can the rest of the houses. Some astrologers use the 'Noon' hour.

quoting Soulscape:
While not quite the "true" birth chart, I consistently find that Sunrise charts give valuable and insightful information in forensic astrological work. I read Sunrise charts symbolically.

The eclipse tomorrow at 13:43 Aquarius, Sun at 13:43 Leo promises heightened mental stimulation. Mercury in Virgo will be sextile Venus, Mars will be in II of conscious thinking, the Moon is on the degree of Mercury's exaltation and the eclipse is trine the north node of Uranus, higher octave of Mercury thought. We also have a couple of heavies in Aquarius for an extra electrical charge. With the problems, troubles and challenges of Mars square Saturn, the planetary array is advising that we use our head!

I am really hoping one of the wonderful astro's can help me out or point me in the right direction. My mom, is very sick, she is sick with something that only about 25 percent of patients recover from, doctors have practically given up hope for herme and my dad continue to hold on to hope. I know there is something called medical astrology someone brought it up when we were discussing the swine flu. Can anyone point me in the direction of anything that I could look into that may help my mother, maybe her chart could revile what it is she needs in order to get better, or at least if this is what will be taking her from this world, at least some type of in sight so we know what to do. The doctors aren't much help, but I believe in miracles. My dad is wanting to hold on but is given in to the stress, and that leaves me not knowing questioning my own discisions.

Butterfly,

I am so sorry to hear your dear Mother is not doing well. I would suggest that you contact Eileen Nauman, a well known medical astrologer with 35+ years experience, and a hand-selected team of qualified medical Astros who studied under her.

http://www.medicinegarden.com/astrology/med_astro.html

I hope this helps, please keep us posted.

Love & Blessings,
Soulscape

(((((butterfly)))) I hope you find the assistance you need. I'm sure this is a very difficult time for you and your family. I'm sending lots of prayers.

Salem

Butterfly,

I am so sorry to hear your dear Mother is not doing well. I would suggest that you contact Eileen Nauman, a well known medical astrologer with 35+ years experience, and a hand-selected team of qualified medical Astros who studied under her.

http://www.medicinegarden.com/astrology/med_astro.html

I hope this helps, please keep us posted.

Love & Blessings,
Soulscape

BUTTERFLY, I sent out a handful of inquires and several responded with the same person and group as noted above by our Soulscape.

First and foremost, trust in God, Creator of all things, author of the book of life, engineer of the stars, planets and our luminaries, the whole universe.

I'm not sure what your prospective or hope is regarding the use of astrology in this situation, but would like to share a view you might want to take into account.
(IMHO)
Astrology is a tool. This extradonary science can help us understand there 'may' be vulnerabilities/weaknesses one may have and can highlight periods in our lives when we would more likely be susceptible to those issues as well as enlighten us as to our ability to make choices and adjustments so our experiences are more harmonious with the very real rhythm of God's universe.

Fear and anxiety can be blinding, sometimes cause great confusion & indecision, in turn preventing us from moving forward even if only one step at a time. Astrology can give us the courage to understand the factors that shape our lives as God gently whispers to you through your soul.

I will say
PRAYERS for your dear mother's comfort and for your father and you, our Butterfly, as you walk through this critical time.

Love to you and yours~:praying:
Fifth

Butterfly, I hope the medical astrologers can give you some help, or at least some peace of mind.

As I read your post, it struck me that 25% of people with your mom's illness survive. There's some real hope in that number; the issue for you would be to find out how to help your mom be one of the 25%. It sounds as though the doctors involved are not helpful or very hopeful. Here is some unsolicited advice: find out if there is a support group in your area or online for people who suffer from your mom's condition or their families. You are a Websleuth! Sleuth out names of doctors who are aren't the "giving up" type.

My husband had a heart attack (at a relatively young age) some years ago. He stayed with the same doctor who treated him the night of the attack. The last time he needed a procedure, we waited in the outpatient emergency room for results. The doctor came out, spent two or three minutes and was gone. We changed doctors--even though nothing "bad" has happened yet. It's just that we no longer trust that he is paying attention the way he should. When my mother (in her 80s) began to decline, her doctors and later the nurses in her care facility were instrumental in helping me know what to do to help her--they knew that family was key to her physical and mental well-being. Sending good wishes and prayers your way.

Thank you so much guys, you are all awesome, and I say that from the bottom of my heart.
I understand astrology is used as a tool and ultimately its always in Gods hands. What I am hoping for is that maybe there is something that maybe the doctors are over looking something that can help her 25 percent of people survive this, and what I want to know is what those 25 percent do that allows them to survive, because with my mom, they have given up, surely there is something left to try.
She is suffering from what is called Wernickes-Korsackoff Syndome. its caused by alcohol use and starvation. Apparently she was aneroxic and we never knew..
I understand that this sounds so very self inflicted, my mother was a victim of sexual abuse by her father. He was one of the cruelest people you can ever imagine. He broke her, she struggled for years with things he did and she was weak, but she was a good loving mom, People spend years fighting against abuse of children, but when those children who were abused grow up and be adults, its like people expect them to forget the life of torture they endured, and many can't, just like my mother. she has been detoxed and she is not drinking, but she still will not eat. Her mind is gone she has severe amnesia, from her vitamins bottoming out, she can barely walk. The doctors say there is nothing else to do, but put a feeding tube in her and put her in a nursing home. They say her mind is gone, but I don't believe that, others have survived this, and I know she can to I just got to find out what it is she needs in order to get better, but theres not much studies done on this and they say they dont know why some recover and others do not.

I know this is not suppose to be a place for personal issues, but I am hoping that maybe medical astrology might be able to point us in some direction. Or if the doctors are right and there is no hope I need to know. People who are dieing of cancer or other terminal illnesses at least they know its terminal, just the not knowing, and the always wondering if I could have done more is what is getting me.

I will definately look into the medicine garden, and thank you SO VERY MUCH. If there is anything else you can think of let me know.. May God give you guys a million blessings for this.

Obscure question.

Which astrologer had charts and degrees that would say "mother and child will be reunited?"

A friend of mine used to hadn draw charts, same as Tuba does, and she bought a used book once that specifically set this out. Yes, it happened for that person, and it went well. I would like to find (yes, another book, lol!) the author and book with something so obscure and exact.

If no answer, then no problem. Just played in my mind for many years.

And, yet again, thank you all for the very complex and difficult tasks you share with us!

Obscure question.

Which astrologer had charts and degrees that would say "mother and child will be reunited?"

A friend of mine used to hadn draw charts, same as Tuba does, and she bought a used book once that specifically set this out. Yes, it happened for that person, and it went well. I would like to find (yes, another book, lol!) the author and book with something so obscure and exact.

If no answer, then no problem. Just played in my mind for many years.

And, yet again, thank you all for the very complex and difficult tasks you share with us!

Hello Merc,

I am not aware of the particular degree you refer to. In general, reunification is seen by applying aspect between the significators. For example if you cast a Horary chart asking will Mother and Child be Reunited? you would look for House symbolizing Mother and then count up 5 houses to find sign on Child's 1st House and locate the two rulers. If there is applying benefic aspect (conjunction, trine, sextile) between the two significators it would indicate reunification. Application by square or opposition is not so positive a reunification testimony (although it is possible). No aspect, no contact = no reunification.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Astrology is a tool. This extradonary science can help us understand there 'may' be vulnerabilities/weaknesses one may have and can highlight periods in our lives when we would more likely be susceptible to those issues as well as enlighten us as to our ability to make choices and adjustments so our experiences are more harmonious with the very real rhythm of God's universe.

Fear and anxiety can be blinding, sometimes cause great confusion & indecision, in turn preventing us from moving forward even if only one step at a time. Astrology can give us the courage to understand the factors that shape our lives as God gently whispers to you through your soul.

I will say
PRAYERS for your dear mother's comfort and for your father and you, our Butterfly, as you walk through this critical time.

Love to you and yours~:praying:
Fifth
Respectfully Snipped/Shortened

Beautifully written Fifth!!!

Prayers of healing and abundant health being sent for your Mother Butterfly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee