Forensic Astrology - HAILEY DUNN 12/27/10 Colorado City, TX

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like he was in Snyder, from what he said about staying "here" in Snyder"...

Just a reminder that Billie Dunn will be live on radio tonight, taking calls........
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6098316&postcount=8"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #57[/ame]
for a time stamp

SA did an interview last night it aired part 1 at 10pm.
more tonight and tomorrow.

Oh, and one more thanks to Belimom, whom happens to be new but has given sooo much. Welcome to Websleuths, Belimom!

(Sorry - just saw this. Thank you! I've been on WS for quite awhile - just new to the astro forums. I'm learning a lot here. :))

(Sorry - just saw this. Thank you! I've been on WS for quite awhile - just new to the astro forums. I'm learning a lot here. :))

How nice when people do take the time to warmly receive someone new.
I think I said Hello and welcome to you personally, but here is my public WELCOME Belimom.

enjoyed our interaction very much.

Leomoon:seeya:

The mask avocation & hobby is for me, a fetish and I associate it with psychopathology. Take a look on the web at "Changes in Appearance and Psychosis" by psychiatrists Campo, Nijman and Merckelbach. He resorted to the masks in a strange & gleeful way after Hailey went missing. He may even feel an identification with Maskers as a group, due to his Aquarian Jupiter sextile Uranus in Sagittarius, a mutual reception which is exact. Masks help him control his anxiety levels because he can physically CHANGE FACE. This fits tightly with his mental complex, the Mercury quincunx Neptune but square Pluto: just cover the exposure, Mercury, with an illusion, Neptune and presto, you're transformed, Pluto.

I thought about this post b/c in his most recent interview he chose to do it outside. I assume he chose outside b/c that gave him reason to where sunglasses. He would have looked kind of silly sitting inside with sunglasses on.

Is it possible to do an event chart for SA's press conference (like what was done for Billie's)? He is the POI and he would be running counter to what any lawyer would advise him to do.

:)

Is it possible to do an event chart for SA's press conference (like what was done for Billie's)? He is the POI and he would be running counter to what any lawyer would advise him to do.

:)

Billie D.'s new conference was LIVE so we were able to do a chart based on the time of coverage.

It isn't the case here w/SA. The interview we saw last evening, Part 1, was taped at a time & date UNKNOWN to us.

Full Moon in Leo: Friday, February 18, 2011
February’s Leo Full Moon is opposed by not only the Sun in Aquarius, but also Mars, Neptune and Chiron—quite a mishmash of influences, making for a complex lunation.
The Leo Moon would like to be its most sunny self, unabashedly claiming attention and homage from subjects near and far.
Unfortunately, the presence of Neptune and Chiron lend a sensitivity that makes it hard for this Leo Moon to ignore the needs of the audience.
Mars, being in Aquarius, asserts himself with a strong opinion.
If you’ve got a performance scheduled during this Full Moon, be prepared for hecklers. Your awareness of the audience’s experience matters.

February’s Full Moon is called the Hunger Moon.

Will this moon hase hel or hinder the searchers this coming weekend?

Thank you passionflower! I have a quick question: can you tell either way if the 'hunger moon' will be helpful to the "massive search" being led by two national organizations for Hailey this weekend? There will also be a volunteer appreciation dinner and a candlelight vigil on Saturday night. Not sure if any of these events are enough to strike an event chart. I'm hopeful for good news!!! God speed for Hailey.

Thank you passionflower! I have a quick question: can you tell either way if the 'hunger moon' will be helpful to the "massive search" being led by two national organizations for Hailey this weekend? There will also be a volunteer appreciation dinner and a candlelight vigil on Saturday night. Not sure if any of these events are enough to strike an event chart. I'm hopeful for good news!!! God speed for Hailey.

I do not know. I was hoping upon hope.

Wanted to update everyone that they are searching a landfill in Big Springs right now (this one has not been previously searched) and there are a total of three agencies involved according to the reports:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=345006&shr=addthis

No definite start time yet but I was following this on Facebook and there were rumblings about this possible search going on approximately 2 hours ago. Two hours ago for me would have been 10:30AM EST. However, TX is CST.

Wanted to update everyone that they are searching a landfill in Big Springs right now (this one has not been previously searched) and there are a total of three agencies involved according to the reports:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=345006&shr=addthis

No definite start time yet but I was following this on Facebook and there were rumblings about this possible search going on approximately 2 hours ago. Two hours ago for me would have been 10:30AM EST. However, TX is CST.

Perhaps the Big Country reporter Laura Kellerman would know the Search start time. Would someone consider emailing her?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Investigators Searching Landfill for Dunn Case Clues

5.0000/5 rating

Print Article

Reported by: Laura Kellerman
Tuesday, February 22 2011

220x165.jpg

Dogs are searching the landfill in Big Spring this afternoon looking for clues in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, according to Colorado City city manager Pete Kampfer.

Investigators are searching the landfill as part of the elimination process of search areas.

The search may be related to follow ups on a combination of both new leads and old leads, Kampfer said.

Dunn, 13, was last seen on Dec. 27 at her home in Colorado City.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=345006

Perhaps the Big Country reporter Laura Kellerman would know the Search start time. Would someone consider emailing her?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Done...waiting on response.

Ok, just got a response back from Laura. She does not have that information she is "still waiting for more information".

In the meantime, I found this article:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26955659/detail.html

It states:

Dogs were being used in the search, which started mid-morning, to possibly find anything related to Hailey Dunn's disappearance, according to Pete Kampfer, city manager for Colorado City.

I will continue to look to see if I can get a better time.

Done...waiting on response.

Ok, just got a response back from Laura. She does not have that information she is "still waiting for more information".

In the meantime, I found this article:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26955659/detail.html

It states:

Dogs were being used in the search, which started mid-morning, to possibly find anything related to Hailey Dunn's disappearance, according to Pete Kampfer, city manager for Colorado City.

I will continue to look to see if I can get an better time.

Thank you so much, Salvarenga.

I will be offline for a couple hours. When I come back I will look here to see if you've narrowed the time frame any further.

Thank you again,

Love,
Soulscape

Thank you so much, Salvarenga.

I will be offline for a couple hours. When I come back I will look here to see if you've narrowed the time frame any further.

Thank you again,

Love,
Soulscape

Soulscape,

I e-mailed the KTXS author as well. She could not give my anything more specific than "mid-morning". She did say the search was a "one day thing" so it would seem to me they were looking for something very specific and not just a needle in a haystack.

Found some more info on the landfill search today on the Help Find Hailey Dunn FB page.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=153522668038528&set=pu.141796342544494&theater#!/pages/Help-Find-Hailey-Dunn/141796342544494

This is an update from someone in the group Hailey's Angels:

Ok I am home! All of the LE left out of there about 45 minutes ago. There were 2 dogs out, very large LE presents. I have no ideal what they found or if they will be back tomorrow:O)
2 hours ago.

OK 2 hours ago at the time I looked at this would be 6:17pm EST. If you take 45 minutes away from that, it would be 5:32 pm EST. Again, I assume these times would need to be adjusted for CST in Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcia.C108