Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK YOU KAT!!!!!!!!!

But now, we have to change at least two charts.
The natal chart date for Haleigh was reported as 8/16/2003. Previous listing was one day later?

And now Ronald Sr, is listed as 10/29/1983, instead of 10/25. This will make a big difference.

So, are these the correct dates to go with for certain??

Haleigh 8/16/03 age 5

Ronald, Sr. 10/29/83 age 25

Misty 12/9/91 age 17

Crystal 8/30/89 age 19 (Crystal was FOURTEEN y/o when Haleigh was born?????????)

I want until we are absolutely certain of the dates before I redo charts.

KAT, JERSEY GIRL, SALEM........big big thank you for bringing us the Police Report

Nooo, thank YOU! I feel bad b/c we all posted at the same time. Sorry if we added confusion to all that you do. I might as well speak for all of us and say we're waiting PATIENTLY for a new chart. Honestly - that was a just a joke, please laugh. Take your time. We all appreciate every single thing you dames do. What a talented bunch. I truly feel blessed to have encountered such an insightful, inspiring, and exciting group of Astro Sleuths! Much love to ya's! :blowkiss:

I'm praying with you Lovejac.

Thank you for being so warm and inviting to my post. I do not aspire to learn forensic astrology but when I sign on to WS this forum is my first visit every morning.

I have come to deeply admire and respect the work of so many here. My gratitude is not only for the time and dedication they give in providing charts but there consideration in translating those charts for us that do not understand. I am humbled and grateful to each and every one of you :blowkiss:

I thought that perhaps when a chart is drawn up that the birth place might be needed? I hope I am not presuming too much about how these charts are constructed.

I found an article today in which Misty talked about herself.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090213/ARTICLES/902130293/1008/WEATHER?Title=Misty_Croslin__who_was_watching_Haleigh__tells_about_herself

Of course it is very interesting but she stated that her state of birth was Michigan.

It goes on to tell a bit about her life up until she came to be at the home with Haleigh. I hope this can help too.

THANK YOU KAT!!!!!!!!!

The natal chart date for Haleigh was reported as 8/16/2003. Previous listing was one day later?

And now Ronald Sr, is listed as 10/29/1983, instead of 10/25. This will make a big difference.

Haleigh 8/16/03 age 5

Misty 12/9/91 age 17

Crystal 8/30/89 age 19 (Crystal was FOURTEEN y/o when Haleigh was born?????????)

I had to hurry back to this post and edit my reply. I was referring to Misty. Misty was 16 when she started dating Haleigh's father.

Salem, Kat, Nanny 1 and Jersey Girl, I cannot express my gratitude enough for you guys rushing over here to give our Super Astro's Misty's dob.

I feel so proud to be part of so much love and concern for yet another innocent child in the middle of a crisis.

Sorry if I'm being too mushy, I am just so overwhelmed with sadness after reading Tuba's chart for 2/13/09 9:30 am.

To think that Kaleigh is still going through this horror while everyone was looking for her just breaks my heart.

Please pray with me that LE finds the answers they need to find her before she's gone from this world>

You're being mushy? What about the fact that I'm sitting in front of my son's computer crying my eyes out b/c I'm feeling the same way? LOL. We're all a bunch of saps! Wonderful caring saps...but saps nonetheless.

Wait....

I thought on Crysatls myspace page there was a section of pics for her 23rd bday? I am confused. I will see if I can find it...

THANK YOU KAT!!!!!!!!!

Haleigh 8/16/03 age 5

Misty 12/9/91 age 17

also note that Haleigh's place of birth is listed as GAINESVILLE, FL....a short distance from Satsuma

I'm reading to police report again.

Two things stood out to me.

1) Haleigh's full name is Haleigh Ann Marie
2) under physical condition, it says Turner's Syndrome

Wait....

I thought on Crysatls myspace page there was a section of pics for her 23rd bday? I am confused. I will see if I can find it...

Tried to open the myspace page and my comp glitched out. All my windows shut down and dozens of blank browser pages popped up one after the other, and I couldn't close em fast enough! :eek: Not gonna try to open that up again right now.

http://www.medicinenet.com/turner_syndrome/article.htm

What is Turner syndrome?

Turner syndrome is a chromosomal condition that alters development in females. Women with this condition tend to be shorter than average and are usually unable to conceive a child (infertile) because of an absence of ovarian function. Other features of this condition that can vary among women who have Turner syndrome include: extra skin on the neck (webbed neck), puffiness or swelling (lymphedema) of the hands and feet, skeletal abnormalities, heart defects and kidney problems.

Yes, I am going to wait before redoing charts.

Can't remember who posted other b'dates now - if you are reading this can you clarify which sites you got them from.

I have suspicions that the police report could have errors:

10/25 can sound very similar to 10/29 (Ronald does not seem to have perfect diction, and he was hysterical at the time).

8/16 is one day off (for Haleigh), and remember Misty could not give the 911 operator the child's b'date on phone - she had to ask Ronald. At that point, I don't think Ronald cared what her birthdate was!

I'm just flat out having a problem thinking Crystal gave birth at age 14.

Can we keep sleuthing?

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Yes, I am going to wait before redoing charts.

Can't remember who posted other b'dates now - if you are reading this can you clarify which sites you got them from.

I have suspicions that the police report could have errors:

10/25 can sound very similar to 10/29 (Ronald does not seem to have perfect diction, and he was hysterical at the time).

8/16 is one day off (for Haleigh), and remember Misty could not give the 911 operator the child's b'date on phone - she had to ask Ronald. At that point, I don't think Ronald cared what her birthdate was!

I'm just flat out having a problem thinking Crystal gave birth at age 14.

Can we keep sleuthing?

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Kaitland, I am so sorry that some of the dates might be off. I hate to think of all the hard work y'all did.

Not to worry lovejac - the major planets will remain the same, but moon & mercury will change, venus a little bit.

Geez, looks like Crystal really was 14.....sigh.

Not to worry lovejac - the major planets will remain the same, but moon & mercury will change, venus a little bit.

Geez, looks like Crystal really was 14.....sigh.

I'm leaning towards maybe an error in the police report. I made copies of some of Crystals pictures form her MySpace. She even has a folder titled 23rd Birthday. Her sister has the same pictures of Crystals 23rd birthday celebration on her MySpace, too.

I'm leaning towards maybe an error in the police report. I made copies of some of Crystals pictures form her MySpace. She even has a folder titled 23rd Birthday. Her sister has the same pictures of Crystals 23rd birthday celebration on her MySpace, too.

Yeah. That was folder I was talking about. Also in one of the interviews I recall (maybe Crystals mom) stating that Crystal had Haleigh when she was 18. I am trying to find that now. Also, thought this was interesting as well....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/021309predator_missing

Looking into that last link a bit. It concerns a RSO who was last seen on Feb first and is reported missing from Marion county Fl, Which I think borders Putnam. I found his Conviction report, a DOB, but will only post it if you think it is necessary needed.

I don't know if you all could use this little bit of info, but Haleigh's little brother's birthday is as follows:

Ronald LeMyles Cummings, Jr.
February 15, 2005

It is vitally important to read through this link to documents. Wow! I urge all to read. Thanks again.

http://www.fox30online.com/media/news/1/3/e/13e1a8a0-e082-477f-9698-11a796f76a10/petineer.pdf

Thank you Jersey Girl. This legal document contains both Haleigh's and Ron Jr's correct birthdates.

Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings
August 17, 2003
Gainesville FL (according to police report)

Ronald Jr.
February 15, 2005
Birthplace unknown

Misty's date of birth (from police report)
December 9, 1991
Michigan

Ronald's date of birth (from police report)
October 29, 1983
We previously had October 25, 1983 --- need confirmation on which is correct.

Crystal Sheffield (from police report)
August 30, 1989, age 19
---seemingly confirmed by article where she states she had Haleigh at age 14 and left Ronald at age 19
---myspace says age 23??
Which is correct?? Need confirmation.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I don't know if you all could use this little bit of info, but Haleigh's little brother's birthday is as follows:

Ronald LeMyles Cummings, Jr.
February 15, 2005

It is vitally important to read through this link to documents. Wow! I urge all to read. Thanks again.

http://www.fox30online.com/media/news/1/3/e/13e1a8a0-e082-477f-9698-11a796f76a10/petineer.pdf

Great find, Jersey Girl. This sheds a whole lotta bright light on the case, doesn't it. I think some unsavory types have been on the premises. Now I understand the involvement of CPS. The 11th house planetary emphasis (friends/aquaintances) is becoming crystal clear...so to speak.

Also now we have THREE b'dates for Haleigh:
8/16/03 on the police incident report
8/17/03 from someone here, and from the COURT document (I trust this one)
8/18/03 on the affadavit from J. Sheffield (Crystal's dad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz