Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Lovejac,
My heart is breaking for this child, too. As an adult who was held for a short time and tortured, I have spent over 21 years with nightmares and constant moving to stay ahead of my fears --even though my attacker/rapist has been in prison all this time, and hopefully will be for the rest of his 35 year sentence.

I cannot stand to think about how terrified she must be at this moment. I pray that she will be found alive, and that she will get the professional help and love from family that she will need to help her heal and forget (assuming she has been taken by a sexual predator). My love and prays are with her.

OMG Virtual Truth... I'm so very sorry you had to go through that... I'm so glad you are here with us... I pray for your peace and healing.

*snipped by me* However, the chart fits the circs. to some extent and if it is accurate, Haleigh went north north east to a secluded location that is not a bluff at all but low ground. Lot of growth.

Would it be beneficial to pm this info to Friday, who has regular contact with TM? I wonder if we could also ask for the GF's birth info? Just a thought, I will be back in awhile.

Would it be beneficial to pm this info to Friday, who has regular contact with TM? I wonder if we could also ask for the GF's birth info? Just a thought, I will be back in awhile.

Great idea!!!:clap:

Great idea!!!:clap:

Is is possible to contact Marc Klaas also? He may be privy to Misty's birth info. And what about Leonard Padilla?

Thanks,
Soulscape

According to report on GVS, Misty had the A/C repairman, her brother and a "few of his friends" at the house between 5:00 - 5:30. This chart is set for 5:15p.m. on 2/19/09, Satsuma, FL.

Leo is on the Ascendant (assigned to the GF as “hostess” for want of better word) accompanied by rising moon in Leo (which is conjunct Haleigh’s natal Sun). Note that Leo is the natural ruler of children, and is the ruler of Haleigh’s natal sun. We find the Sun in Aquarius in the 7th house, conjunct Neptune and Chiron. The 7th house rules guests and Neptune rules kidnappers. Could it be the girlfriend knows the kidnapper?

The child is ruled by the Jupiter 5th house cusp and Venus in Aries in 9th house. Jupiter and the North node of fate are conjunct the 7th house cusp of visitors, along with Mars, ruler of Aries Venus (the child), showing Haleigh was present and in view of the guests.

It is my understanding that MC’s brother was there with his friends. Her brother is ruled by 3rd house cusp Libra. Venus (the child!) is in Aries, look again to its ruler Mars in the 6th house. This house also rules service workers (like our meter reader). Does the brother know the A/C man? This is a small town, so it is not inconceivable that they knew each other. At any rate, they are together during this “visit”.

Her brother’s friends would be represented by the ascendant in Leo, points us back to the Sun in Aquarius conjunct Neptune. There is some mystery here to be uncovered yet. There is also a possibility of drug activity.
The Aquarian 7th house is ruled by Uranus. It is also co-ruled by Saturn, placed in the 2nd house in tragic opposition to Uranus in Pisces in the 8th house of death. 8th house is natural ruler of Pluto, ruler of kidnappers. Pluto is found in the 5th house of the child, in Capricorn (Saturn’s sign) and is square Venus in Aries. The 4th house cusp (endings) is Pluto ruled Scorpio.

I do not think the assailant is unknown to this family. Not welcomed or assisted, but they have been in his presence before.

On the other hand, Venus the child is located in the 9th house – outdoors. Was she playing in the yard, unattended during this time? Was she visible to someone lurking and watching? With all the activity and confusion (Neptune) going on due to the presence of at least 4 or so visitors,
she might not have been missed.

As Tuba points out in the eerie moonrise chart (drawn up for about an hour later than the visitors) – the trouble has already started in this house. Soulscape’s chart for the last time seen was chilling in revealing the symbolism of death.

I do not think the assailant is unknown to this family.

We still have questions: How did the perpetrator get into the house? Front door? Back door? Is girl friend upset/guilty appearing because she maybe left a door unlocked?

I will have more to say on this chart, but the computer guy is coming within 30 minutes.

Soulscape and Tuba are the master’s at event readings here, but I wanted to post this chart as a possible glimpse into the hours before Haleigh went missing. Please feel free to comment!

(It would not let me post the chart! Will try again after computer whiz leaves)

Wow! After reading charts done by you, Tuba and Soulscape, I am convinced that Misty does'nt know when she saw Haleigh last!

Can you imagine her fear of Ronald finding that out :eek: I'm scared for her. Although 17, she seems alot younger to me emotionally, add to that caring for 2 children and a home with, at the very least, a verbally abusive man with a quick temper.

O/T, sorry I haven't been able to help search for Misty's dob. The twins have been into EVERYTHING today, requiring alot more supervision from me! Oh the wonders of the "Trying Two's" (I don't consider them the terrible two's:crazy:)

I will try searching for Misty's dob again. Ladies, thank you for your dedication to Kaleigh! :blowkiss: Catherine

Okay, I just PM'ed Friday and asked for some help with Misty's dob. I will let you know when I hear back.

I cannot for the life of me remember the poster here that always called LP or I would ask for their help too.

Okay, I just PM'ed Friday and asked for some help with Misty's dob. I will let you know when I hear back.

I cannot for the life of me remember the poster here that always called LP or I would ask for their help too.

Great idea! Was that Blink that used to call LP :waitasec:

I see the '05 on the jpeg now...
I added the 'active' photobucket link to #145/Kaitland as the one listed there only took me to photobucket.com and not to the chart Kaitland originally listed in post #137.

everythings good.....

The problem, Lovejac is that Misty's 10 o'clock time is the one used for the Last Seen chart and IMO, it is not the true time. The Moon Rise chart would have Haleigh to the north north west instead of the north north east. And the area would look vastly different too. I trust the Moon Rise chart more than Misty's acc't. She would be on hilly ground, essentially virgin territory, a refuge for law breakers.

Ronald C. Cummings, Sr.
Natal Sunrise chart
10-25-83 0738am Satsuma, FL

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv74/kaitland8/RonaldCummingsnatal10-25-830738amSa.jpg

He has Sun and Saturn conjunct in heavy Scorpio, and both conjunct Mercury & Pluto (which rules Scorpio) in Libra. Highly concentrated center of power. The gentleness of Mercury in Libra is trampled under the coarseness of Pluto. Hence the first words we hear him YELLING on the 911 tape are curse words (Scorpio, Pluto harshness) and threats of murder (Pluto). Okay, so he is right up front about his feelings.

Mars is important as the traditional ruler of his Scorpio Sun. His Mars (aggression) is found in Virgo conjunct venus (women). It forms a very dynamic and agitating T- square to Moon & N. node in Gemini (duality, and fated connections to women), and blustery Jupiter Uranus (sudden upsets/violence) in Sagittarius.

He is erratic, hypercritical, and explosive. He can also be loving, charming, and chivalrous. His relationships with women are tumultous and unstable - he lashes out before thinking (telling the operator he will kill the perpetrator), and dominates his environment and those close to him.

Look at the 5th house - it rules his children. Pisces on the cusp, ruled by Neptune in Sag inconjunct Chiron (the wounded) in the 8th house of death. The much maligned current transiting opposition of Saturn (sorrow) in Virgo to Uranus (upsets) in Pisces (kidnappings) falls across his 5th house (Haleigh) and 11th house (friends) axis. This is sorrow coming from "friends" across to the house of his children. It has been hitting his natal T-square for some time now. Many problems have been going on in his household for a long time.

The Jan 26th & Feb 9th eclipses fell across his MH/IC axis, fortelling tragedy in his home environment and propelling him into the public spotlight.

Soulscape - look at the ominous inconjuncts from Chiron to: Sun, Merc, Saturn, Neptune, and Pluto. Chiron also opposes Uranus.

Volatility is the key word.

The problem, Lovejac is that Misty's 10 o'clock time is the one used for the Last Seen chart and IMO, it is not the true time. The Moon Rise chart would have Haleigh to the north north west instead of the north north east. And the area would look vastly different too. I trust the Moon Rise chart more than Misty's acc't. She would be on hilly ground, essentially virgin territory, a refuge for law breakers.

I agree Tuba, I think that 10pm time is wrong. I do not think Misty is sure when she last saw Haleigh. The moonrise casts a ghastly glow over that household. I found it intriguing and have never done a moonrise chart myself. Very, very revealing indeed.

here is a satellite view of the home as marked 'A' and the surrounding area.
Address: 202 Green Lane, Satsuma, FL 32189

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...675355&sspn=0.00115,0.002414&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=19

HALEIGHhome.jpg

Look at the 5th house - it rules his children. Pisces on the cusp, ruled by Neptune in Sag inconjunct Chiron (the wounded) in the 8th house of death. The much maligned current transiting opposition of Saturn (sorrow) in Virgo to Uranus (upsets) in Pisces (kidnappings) falls across his 5th house (Haleigh) and 11th house (friends) axis. This is sorrow coming from "friends" across to the house of his children. It has been hitting his natal T-square for some time now. Many problems have been going on in his household for a long time.

The Jan 26th & Feb 9th eclipses fell across his MH/IC axis, fortelling tragedy in his home environment and propelling him into the public spotlight.

<Respectfully snipped & bolded>

Kaitland, we are repeatedly seeing this "friends" connection.

Tuba, in your Moonrise chart, 11th House is Gemini, making MERCURY the ruler of Friends. MERCURY is in the 5th House of the Child in your chart, minutes away from critical degree 26 cardinal.

In the 911 Call chart, Scorpio is on the 11th House cusp, making MARS the ruler of Friends. MARS applies conjunct to JUPITER (Ronald), both intercepted in Aquarius in 2nd House of chart. Both disposited by the SATURN/URANUS exact opposition currently afflicting Ronald's 10/4 natal axis in the Sunrise chart.

The possibility the abductor is someone who knows the family / has been in the house before / is considered a "friend" becomes stronger.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I've been to the site, I've looked all over, but I don't see what they are talking about. Didn't see any place or anything to vote on.

I will see if i can find it. The voting may be closed, it was when the transition team was choosing which agenda to focus on during their time in office.
If protecting our children is not #1 priority, i don't know what should be...

Sorry- it took me so long to respond, had to step away today, but i have and will keep praying harder than i have ever prayed in my life that they find Haleigh Alive...

Thank-You Astro's.....

I watched one of the news clips where the GF and the dad were hugging, where she told the newsman she put the kids to bed at 8pm - then she looked at the dad with a look....... Like she wasn't telling the truth but telling what he wanted to hear. It was the kind of look a naughty child would give after doing something wrong.

There's a report of her two young cousins being at the house. Then there was the A/C guy, and now her brother and his friends. Seems like a lot of traffic for the GF to pay attention to, plus the little children. That's if all the visiting reports are accurate. Could she have misplaced the child earlier and not known what to do about it?

I also babysit as a teen in the 1960s :eek: but I stayed with my brother who was 10 years younger, and then later with lil bro and my sister who was born when I was 16. I was well-schooled in child care and knew I would have been killed if anything went wrong on my account. I was responsible and things were different, and I wasn't doing the drug thing or the sex thing. Rather dull, I'd say. At 18 or 19, I sat for others, and for my friends who began having kids long before I did.

I just think the GF isn't responsible enough, nor wise enough to take care of children so young. She seems extremely childlike to me, a child herself, who has found her way into a dangerous adult world. So the assumptions that negligence of some sort paved the way for the abduction could very possibly be correct. Someone could have left the door unlocked while all those people were going in and out, or someone else came in while all the people were otherwise occupied with chatting and whatnot. By the time the child was noticed missing, the GF didn't think to call the police or was too afraid of the consequences, or needed time to cook up an alibi.

I have been feeling, unintentional neglect on gf part,as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz