Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home (after 8pm here) from very long and hectic day at work. Was only able to peak into WS for a brief moment early this morning, And now I come home to read all this. My eyes are burning with this latest information (past criminal conduct EVERYWHERE in this family.

This case stinks to high heaven.

Soulscape, I'll look closely at the charts to see if I can add anything. I want to go back and look at the moonrise and "vistors" charts again too. Because yes, things were already set in motion - and I want to see if I can find out "how far back". I am so disheartened and disgusted.

Will go eat a bite, and then come back and take a look.

On the day of the lunar eclipse, Mars was atop Misty's Saturn (& Icarus was with Mars). There was quite a bit of discussion of this on the Caylee thread, talking about Leonard P. and Cindy A., who had conjunctions to this transiting combination because it is so aggressive and oversteps. Foolish overestimation accompanies Icarus-Mars, pushing the limits. So just in Misty's chart alone we had natal Saturn square Venus, exact and Mars and Icarus on top of that Saturn. Then we had Mercury in Haleigh's natal chart with Saturn atop that caretaker Mercury in Virgo and Uranus was opposing. All the drug usage, Neptune, was afflicting her Sun and her benefics. What a horrible eclipse for Hayleigh!

Thank's for explaining Mish. I'll just cut to the chase about what I heard.

I was in contact with someone who was at the search on Friday. She said the town is E. Buffalo Bluff, one-way in and one-way out, the sheriff said everyone knows everybody and even if someone is down by the river, the bridge-keeper will call and report it.

The talk ALL over the search was of Misty's infidelity with Cumming's uncle.

OK, Lovejac, elaborate. Are you saying that Misty has been messing around with Ronald's uncle within the 4-5 months she's been living with Ronald? And if so, Ronald hasn't killed one or both of them? And is Ronald's uncle an older guy, 40's or older who's been to the house & knows the layout?

Spill it.

Thanks,
Soulscape

SOULSCAPE. Can't get the chart to come up...am only getting to the home page of photobucket.
HELP

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...talSunrise.gif
Misty Croslin (girlfriend) natal chart (Sunrise) cast for Lansing MI
December 9, 1991

Would you or TUBA have moment to discuss her chart w/us?

Thanks!

OK, Lovejac, elaborate. Are you saying that Misty has been messing around with Ronald's uncle within the 4-5 months she's been living with Ronald? And if so, Ronald hasn't killed one or both of them? And is Ronald's uncle an older guy, 40's or older who's been to the house & knows the layout?

Spill it.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Everything I've told, is all that was told to me.

The talk during the search was of Misty affair with Cummings uncle.

It wasn't stated how long the affairs been going on or if it was a one time thing.

I can try to find out answers to those questions if you think it might have any bearing.

Lovejac-

Do we know where that Uncle is right now? I gather he lives in town; has anyone shared with you what he does for a living (trying to see who he's in contact with on a daily basis), or what degree of "comfort" Haleigh might have if he were to show up, oh say.. in the middle of the night and explain to her that Daddy needed help, or some such convoluted story?? Any of that within the realm of possibility?

Also, age of the uncle known? Everyone is so young in this family; I mentally visualize older people when I hear terms like Uncle/Grandmother, etc. The age could spin this in a new direction, in terms of profiling..

(side note- I watched the video and the Dad seems truly distraught, traumatized and polarized over the disappearance of his precious daughter; my heart aches for him.)

-Mish

MistyCroslinNatalSunrise.gif

Lovejac-

Do we know where that Uncle is right now? I gather he lives in town; has anyone shared with you what he does for a living (trying to see who he's in contact with on a daily basis), or what degree of "comfort" Haleigh might have if he were to show up, oh say.. in the middle of the night and explain to her that Daddy needed help, or some such convoluted story?? Any of that within the realm of possibility?

Also, age of the uncle known? Everyone is so young in this family; I mentally visualize older people when I hear terms like Uncle/Grandmother, etc. The age could spin this in a new direction, in terms of profiling..

(side note- I watched the video and the Dad seems truly distraught, traumatized and polarized over the disappearance of his precious daughter; my heart aches for him.)

-Mish

I wish I knew the answers to those questions.

I'm going to try to get in touch my friend that searched and see if she'll come here to talk.

Everything I've told, is all that was told to me.

The talk during the search was of Misty affair with Cummings uncle.

It wasn't stated how long the affairs been going on or if it was a one time thing.

I can try to find out answers to those questions if you think it might have any bearing.

Does anyone have his information>>>? Name and address? is he in the same area>>? What kind of man would have an affair with a 17 yr old who is his NEPHEWS girlfriend>>>???? good lord this is sad

On the day of the lunar eclipse, Mars was atop Misty's Saturn (& Icarus was with Mars). There was quite a bit of discussion of this on the Caylee thread, talking about Leonard P. and Cindy A., who had conjunctions to this transiting combination because it is so aggressive and oversteps. Foolish overestimation accompanies Icarus-Mars, pushing the limits. So just in Misty's chart alone we had natal Saturn square Venus, exact and Mars and Icarus on top of that Saturn. Then we had Mercury in Haleigh's natal chart with Saturn atop that caretaker Mercury in Virgo and Uranus was opposing. All the drug usage, Neptune, was afflicting her Sun and her benefics. What a horrible eclipse for Hayleigh!

Thank-you for your insights into the charts Tuba, this makes me so sad for Haleigh. Is it posible to estimate tod from the charts? if this is inappropriate at this time, i apologize. i will keep praying until Haleigh is found, that this is wrong.thanks again Astro's. This is a hard... sad day.

Thank-you for your insights into the charts Tuba, this makes me so sad for Haleigh. Is it posible to estimate tod from the charts? if this inappropriate at this time, i apololgize. It's just i think it may have been @8:02-8:04pm yesterday. Please don't think im nutzo guys, and please do not take any offense, i will keep praying until Haleigh is found that this is wrong.thanks again Astro's. This is a hard... sad day.

You are no more nuts than me. Why do you think this time?

Gosh, it would stink to high heaven if it was the RSO that lives 500 feet away! There was talk of RC mothers maiden name being the same as his. Want us to dig on this?

Added in edit* Ok, he is the one we discussed on page one and two. Beck has his data there. In the main Haleigh thread they are looking into him being a possible relative

I have been giving this thought. I am not empathic as many are on this site. I do not know forensic astrology but deeply admire it's ability to give us insight.

Misty. I have thought all along the key is Misty. I have wavered in thinking that she may have knowingly left the children unattended to have a tryst with a lover, moments stolen face to face when all you can see and hear is your lover's eyes and breath.

Or she unknowingly allowed someone that she assumed was safe to come into the house for whatever purporse at a time prior to the abduction so that the man in question had access to the layout and security of the home (unlocking doors etc.)

As I said I am not skilled but I have lived a hard scrabble life at times and my wits have saved me many a time. My wits are telling me and have told me since Haleigh disappeared that Misty is the key that unlocks the mystery. Haleigh may have been the target, but Misty was the ways and means.

Just my two cents. Thank you for sharing the charts :blowkiss:

Gosh, it would stink to high heaven if it was the RSO that lives 500 feet away! There was talk of RC mothers maiden name being the same as his. Want us to dig on this?

Added in edit* Ok, he is the one we discussed on page one and two. Beck has his data there. In the main Haleigh thread they are looking into him being a possible relative

Sorry, made a mistake. It is bio mom's mom that they are comparing maiden names too. Sorry guys.

I have been giving this thought. I am not empathic as many are on this site. I do not know forensic astrology but deeply admire it's ability to give us insight.

Misty. I have thought all along the key is Misty. I have wavered in thinking that she may have knowingly left the children unattended to have a tryst with a lover, moments stolen face to face when all you can see and hear is your lover's eyes and breath.

Or she unknowingly allowed someone that she assumed was safe to come into the house for whatever purporse at a time prior to the abduction so that the man in question had access to the layout and security of the home (unlocking doors etc.)

As I said I am not skilled but I have lived a hard scrabble life at times and my wits have saved me many a time. My wits are telling me and have told me since Haleigh disappeared that Misty is the key that unlocks the mystery. Haleigh may have been the target, but Misty was the ways and means.

Kat, you should give yourself more credit, I feel you're empathic!:blowkiss:

I agree Misty is the key as well and I think most here will agree as well. I hope LE is able to crack her and get to the truth.

I think Misty is the key to all of this also!

This has quickly become my favorite thread of the site. Thank you all for such thoughtful interpretations. I was, at first, bowled over at the social worker/social services angle - but it does make sense. Sexual predators routinely target children who are needy or don't have the best home-life. What better way to constantly come into contact with these kids than working for a child welfare/social services org? Also, part of their job would be to inspect the home correct, thus giving them intimate details of layout. They would also be aware of the father's absence from the home at night. Thoughts?

I so agree with this poster and post.. I am now completely addicted to this thread and read it before anything else.. As a matter of fact I have not been to any other forum ( other than some of the astrology learning/teaching sites) in about 2-3 days now...I just don't know how I will keep up with all the cases I have gotten interested in.. I told myself that Caylee would be the last missing child case I would follow as it was /is so :behindbar :furious: and unbelievable twists and turns....but I made the mistake of glancing at the Haleigh thread and now I can't get away from that one either...hmmmm

Anyway, I just wanted to say again how VERY much I appreciate all the efforts put forth here by everyone and all the love, caring and concern one feels with everyone here!!! OK back to reading and 'trying' to follow these charts...I soooo wish I knew more about astrology than I do but maybe I am picking up a few things now and then....jmo...sweets:Banane33:

This girl's self esteem/self worth is in the toilet.

CHIRON (the wound) in Leo -- damaged self esteem / self worth

Look at the hard aspects to CHIRON:

1. Opposite SATURN (men, authority, the father, authority figures). She is damaged by men.

2. Square VENUS (values, attraction/ what one attracts). She attracts and is attracted to men who damage her.

3. Quindecile MOON (needs, compulsion to escape from wound). She repeats her pattern: falls in "love" with men who hurt her, then runs from them, then falls in "love" with another abuser with a different face.

Notice CHIRON at 9 Leo in Fateful Degree (same degree as NODES), always foretelling catastrophe/ tragedy/ fatality whether in natal or horary chart. Notice Misty's natal CHIRON 9 Leo is partile conjunct malefic SOUTH NODE 9 Leo in 911 Call Chart.

Sunrise chart puts Capricorn on 2nd House cusp of Self Worth, ruled by SATURN, itself within the 2nd House, and SATURN exact squares VENUS and opposes CHIRON. NEPTUNE of confusion/delusion and addiction is also within House 2 of Self Worth.

MOON/NEPTUNE is a classic marker for addiction (drug/ alcohol/ sex/ whatever), and a distorted image of what a woman should be, frequently associated with martyrdom and unrequited love (with Mr. Wrong).

MOON conjunct SATURN is a depression marker and also an indicator of a less than ideal childhood and/or emotional deprivation. There is a sense that being unhappy is normal, and can manifest in a basically unhealthy attitude regarding relationships. The MOON/SATURN female will often enter relationships believing she cannot share her thoughts and feelings with her husband/lover, and she does not expect men to be considerate, supportive or understanding. This is particularly underscored because Misty's MOON is in the disapproving, restrictive sign of SATURN, i.e., Capricorn.

I mentioned earlier in this thread Misty was an abuse victim (substantiated by fact, not astrology).

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3301442&postcount=87

The chart confirms.

ETA: How can a female with MOON conjunct NEPTUNE care for/nurture a child? In a dysfunctional chart such as Misty's the "mother" (MOON) doesn't have the foggiest notion (NEPTUNE) of what being a mother (MOON) means. (Keep in mind I am making these observations based on a particular individual's chart. In another, less afflicted chart, MOON conj. NEPTUNE could manifest as a mother (MOON) who is inspirational and spiritual.)

Thanks,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members