Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is sounding more and more like Miss Misty went OUT the back door and propped it open with a brick, so that she could get back inside before Ron got home. Maybe she didn't call him until he drove into the driveway, because she had just rushed back into the house and checked on the kids!! Thus, finding that Haleigh was gone.

That would sound to me like someone had been watching and knew that she left. If she met someone down by the water but out of site of the house (or down the road), she would not have known that the child was taken until she returned, probably just in time to jump into bed and pretend to sleep before the father returned.....only this time she was met with horror with no time to think up a story before she had to deliver it to Ron.....then 911. This would fit with both Tuba's and Soulscape's charts, right? Misty would be guilty of leaving them unattended, thus allowing this to happen. JMO

Where is Haleigh?

Based on JUPITER's location in the cadent 3rd House, Haleigh is hidden and not easy to find. However's she's close enough to 4th House cusp that I hold out hope she will be found sooner rather than later.

3rd house = Neighborhood

4th house = Home

Jupiter = Haleigh - Jupiter is at 9 Aquarius in the 3rd house and the 4th house cusp is 10 Aquarius...

Per this chart Haleigh is in the neighborhood and very close to home.

Images Of Haleigh Cummings
http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18711660/detail.html
Full Haleigh Briefing About 'Items Of Interest': Video
http://www.wesh.com/video/18711183/index.html
********************************************************************************************
Items Of Interest Ruled Out In Missing Girl Case; Search Ongoing
Weather Becomes Factor In Search For 5-Year-Old
POSTED: Saturday, February 14, 2009
UPDATED: 10:32 pm EST February 14, 2009
<snipped>
As Saturday's search came to an end, Putnam County Undersheriff Rick Ryan said the crime lab had ruled those items out as evidence and nothing new of significance had turned up.
Volunteers with Texas Equusearch accompanied by law enforement officers continued to look for anything out of the ordinary, such as fresh tire tracks, beaten-down brush, burn marks, clothing or anything that's out of place in the environment.
Saturday's search also included the use of high-tech equipment, including some SONAR devices and thermal-imaging cameras.
Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18717442/detail.html
********************************************************************************************
Amber Alert: Haleigh's Family Puts Feud Aside
Sunday, February 15, 2009 12:22:32 AM
<snipped>
On Saturday, grandmother Marie Griffis apologized. Now both sides are coming together to celebrate Haleigh's brother's birthday, and to search for the 5-year-old girl. "We're gonna unite for Haleigh. And tomorrow is Junior's birthday. He'll be four years old," Griffis said.
Haleigh Saturday News Conference: VIDEO
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...=Local&title=Haleigh Saturday News Conference
Article:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/...w_clues_bring_new_hope_in_haleigh_search.html
EquuSearch's Haleigh Update: Feb. 13, 2009
Posted on 13. Feb, 2009 by B Tarr in Active Cases, Missing Persons, TES News
<snipped>
02/13/09 7:00 pm - Approximately 170 volunteers showed up today, along with 37 TES staff members. Teams were dispatched throughout the day in conjunction with members of various law enforcement agencies. We feel as if we covered a lot of ground. The community has truly come together and supported our search effort with donations of food and water, along with volunteering in the search. Law enforcement has done an incredible job of searching and of providing TES with support.
If you are interested in volunteering today, or over the weekend if the search continues, please keep your eye on this website for updates. To volunteer, you must be 18 years old or older and have a valid photo ID. In order to make the check in process easier, please download, complete and bring with you, a copy of the Volunteer Registration form and a copy of your valid photo ID.
We need people to search on foot and on horseback. We do not need ATV&#8217;s at this time. Horse owners must bring a copy of a negative Coggins report for each horse, to be retained by TES for our records. At this time, we are not in need of any K-9 teams.
Registration form:
http://texasequusearch.org//TESForms/VOLUNTEER-REGISTRATION-AGREEMENT.pdf
Article:
http://texasequusearch.org/2009/02/haleigh-cummings-search-update-021309/
EquuSearch's Haleigh Update: Feb. 14, 2009
Posted on 14. Feb, 2009 by B Tarr in Active Cases, Featured Articles, Missing
<snipped>
02/14/09 - 1:45pm - Over 200 volunteers have shown up this morning to search for Haleigh. In addition, people have come from all over with donations of food and drink for our volunteers, and we cannot begin to express our gratitude. Searchers are working extremely hard to find Haleigh, and conditions are rough. The terrain is treacherous in places, and sometimes, it is slow moving. However, we are making good progress and we are all feeling as if we are making a difference.
Article:
http://texasequusearch.org/2009/02/haleigh-cummings-search-021409-update/
Search Continues For Missing 5-Year-Old Girl
Friday, February 13, 2009 &#8211; updated: 9:26 pm EST February 14, 2009
<snipped>
The search area expanded Friday into thick, dense woods. Saturday, about 250 volunteers showed up to assist Texas EquuSearch in the search for the missing 5-year-old. "There's areas they've got mapped out and we're gonna concentrate on that. The area's law enforcement has. We're gonna cover every square inch," EquuSearch's Tim Miller said. While deputies are still on the ground looking, all of the volunteers free up more detectives to work on the investigation.
Saturday, George and Cindy Anthony stopped by the search area briefly to offer support to Haleigh&#8217;s parents. After months of searching, Caylee Anthony&#8217;s remains were found in a wooded area near her home. People searching in Satsuma are optimistic this search will end differently and Haleigh will be found alive.
The past several days Haleigh&#8217;s parents have been holding separate prayer vigils, but Saturday night both sides of the family will join together.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18707417/detail.html
VIDEO REPORT: Crews Expand Search
http://www.wftv.com/video/18708949/index.html
Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18708433/detail.html
Search yields no sign of Haleigh Cummings
Helen Eckinger | Sentinel Staff Writer
5:13 PM EST, February 14, 2009
<snipped>
Volunteers and law enforcement will continue their search efforts on Sunday, but officials are suspending their dive searches in the nearby St. Johns River, Ryan said.
The search continues for missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings: Video
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?slug=orl-wn-021109-haleigh-missing-putnam
Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-haleigh-021409,0,2016229.story

Thank's for explaining Mish. I'll just cut to the chase about what I heard.

I was in contact with someone who was at the search on Friday. She said the town is E. Buffalo Bluff, one-way in and one-way out, the sheriff said everyone knows everybody and even if someone is down by the river, the bridge-keeper will call and report it.

The talk ALL over the search was of Misty's infidelity with Cumming's uncle.

Hi Love -- do you have a name or DOB on the guy? Maybe a chart on him would reveal how he relates to the aspects?

It is sounding more and more like Miss Misty went OUT the back door and propped it open with a brick, so that she could get back inside before Ron got home. Maybe she didn't call him until he drove into the driveway, because she had just rushed back into the house and checked on the kids!! Thus, finding that Haleigh was gone.

That would sound to me like someone had been watching and knew that she left. If she met someone down by the water but out of site of the house (or down the road), she would not have known that the child was taken until she returned, probably just in time to jump into bed and pretend to sleep before the father returned.....only this time she was met with horror with no time to think up a story before she had to deliver it to Ron.....then 911. This would fit with both Tuba's and Soulscape's charts, right? Misty would be guilty of leaving them unattended, thus allowing this to happen. JMO

Soul or Tuba,

Do the charts reveal if Misty was IN the house with Haleigh between 8pm and 3am?

Good point VT!!

I don't know if this means anything - I figured I put this out and see if it brings red flags for anyone else. I looked up under the Sex Offender Registry Database only two where shown for that area - I thought this really weird as the news has 44. So, it could just mean that the Sex Offender Database really needs and overhaul ( if this is the case - i am very sorry- I don't want to send anyone on a wild goose chase) The one really caught my eye as it was on 212 Monroe (I hope I am allowed to do that) This is a Straight - literally a straight line from 202 Green - Shot 0.1 mile .

This offender info without name:
Conviction date: 2/28/1995
LEWDLASCIVIOUS CHILD U/16; F.S. 800.04 (PRINCIPAL)
Offender's age at conviction: 24

Age of conviction is 24 so that would make him...38?

The 2nd is further away:
Conviction date: 5/17/2001
Produce Direct Promote Sexual Perform. by Child; F.S. 827.071(3) (PRINCIPAL)
Offender's age at conviction: 43

This has a closer date of last conviction - Age appropriate for our Beautiful Astro's.
I am a newby so not sure if this helps at all!

I like your theory. However, Misty passed a lie detector test. At 17, I wouldn't think she could have enough "cool" to pass it.

I like your theory. However, Misty passed a lie detector test. At 17, I wouldn't think she could have enough "cool" to pass it.

Both Misty and Ron have taken LDTs...Misty twice...LE has yet to say that either has passed or is excluded as a suspect. This theory does fit within what Misty says happened, and what she was most likely questioned about?

She put the kids to sleep at 8pm, and discovered the door open and the child missing at 3am. She just omitted what she did in between those times other than put the laundry on. She truly has NO idea what happened to Haleigh in this theory...I think she could have passed depending on the questions and their phrasing. JMO

Both Misty and Ron have taken LDTs...Misty twice...LE has yet to say that either has passed or is excluded as a suspect. This theory does fit within what Misty says happened, and what she was most likely questioned about?

She put the kids to sleep at 8pm, and discovered the door open and the child missing at 3am. She just omitted what she did in between those times other than put the laundry on. She truly has NO idea what happened to Haleigh in this theory...I think she could have passed depending on the questions and their phrasing. JMO

Keep in mind, so far, neither Misty nor Ron have "lawyered up," giving them (her) more than a little credibility in my book...

You would think LE has already asked questions such as "were you there in the house with the kids the whole time?" and "did you step out the back door [to talk to someone/ have a smoke/ put the trash out, etc.]" and the like.

I would also think now in light of this rumor regarding Ron's uncle, there will be more questions.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Found this on the latest main Haleigh thread. Can someone give us some background info? Is this the landlord?

Thanks,
Soulscape

pred3.jpg

I've just caught up on the posts from yesterday. Wow, Soulscape, you did good!! Excellent chart interpretations. So sad the results appear so grim.

With others, I agree, Mistie is the key in this case. From hearing and watching her speak, I know she isn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier, age aside. Not only does she appear "wanting", she also appears drug induced. Now she may not be on drugs at the moment, with all the police and media around, but I'd be willing to bet she suffers from drug use. Obviously drug use is a favorite pasttime in that area.

Someone asked about GHB being a date rape drug - daddy Ron was arrested for being in possession. Don't know if anyone responded, but YES, GHB is a date rape drug. I just looked it up and found this:

http://www.womenshealth.gov/faq/date-rape-drugs.cfm

And for a description of GHB:

http://www.projectghb.org/what_is_ghb.htm

All I can say is this family is probably the model for the phrase "Trailer Trash". Those poor little children. At least the dad had a job.

I don't know if this means anything - I figured I put this out and see if it brings red flags for anyone else. I looked up under the Sex Offender Registry Database only two where shown for that area - I thought this really weird as the news has 44. So, it could just mean that the Sex Offender Database really needs and overhaul ( if this is the case - i am very sorry- I don't want to send anyone on a wild goose chase) The one really caught my eye as it was on 212 Monroe (I hope I am allowed to do that) This is a Straight - literally a straight line from 202 Green - Shot 0.1 mile .

The 2nd is further away:

This has a closer date of last conviction - Age appropriate for our Beautiful Astro's.

Good Morning HearBroken,

I am sorry that i do not have any astro's talents to answer you question. However, i do believe this Dirt Bag has been checked out and cleared. imo but, i Really don't like him or KJ(panic at photo's of both). I am very interested to find out this morning if we have found any information on landlord or ex-tenents

Hopefully, one of our great Astro's can help us with the answers. thanks for asking.

ETA: Okay, after seeing the above photo(Sapp) and reading his info...want to know where this Scum Bag is located? hope LE has him.

Read this post from the main Haleigh thread. (Bolding mine)

Name on deed to the Cummings trailer is a G. Sapp. On 1/26/2009, an RSO by the same last name moved to Satuma. 2nd Avenue, Satsuma. He is on the SO site. Please go there and look at him. The first initial is D. middle name Lee. This is one evil looking dude. Could he be the A/C guy? If there was an intruder, then this guy might have a key as he may be related to the landlord.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3312995&postcount=345

Eueeew! What is his Mercury doing on the Moon of your horary, Soulscape.

Eueeew! What is his Mercury doing on the Moon of your horary, Soulscape.

Euwwwwwwwwwww, indeed, Tuba!

Not to mention 911 Call Chart MOON smack on his malefic SOUTH NODE and exactly opposite Haleigh's natal URANUS --- and event chart PLUTO square his natal MARS as well as event chart VENUS.

What's throwing me off here is according to sleuthing by others, he "prefers" post-pubescent girls --- 12-13-14 --- not 5 y.o.'s

Thanks,
Soulscape

Not to mention 911 Call Chart MOON smack on his malefic SOUTH NODE and exactly opposite Haleigh's natal URANUS --- and event chart PLUTO square his natal MARS as well as event chart VENUS.

What's throwing me off here is according to sleuthing by others, he "prefers" post-pubescent girls --- 12-13-14 --- not 5 y.o.'s

Thanks,
Soulscape

I have no idea if this is even possible, (thanks for continuing to let me play in your astrological sandbox as the newbie) but there are 3 RSO's I feel pretty strongly are possibles.. Would DOB's yield anything as to their involvement?

The 2nd is further away:

Heartbroken, you may need to change your search parameters, the site is correct and one of the better ones. I have reviewed it extensively and their is a pic of it here:
http://.com/2009/02/13/amber-alert-missing-5-year-old-haleigh-cummings-satsuma-florida-update/

Thanks,
Soulscape

Wow, I feel like I can finally contribute on this site instead of asking questions! I dont know where that info is coming from, but the database records CANNOT necessarily dictate "proclivity".. Very frequently charges are based on any priors, wishes of the family or ability of child to testify, and unfortunately sometimes are plead out. Many times, it does not seperate these acts from an "incest" situation or stranger offender, which in relevance to this case potentially would be a huge factor. There is a signifcant amount of work that needs to be upgraded on these databases to ease LE when they need to access it. IMO, the guy took this child prob has a minor SO charge, if any, is a recent acquaintance of a member of this family, lives in very close proximity and has access to a boat, not necessary a registered vessel. He knows that he will be a suspect and will probably be on the initial list of "not home" he may claim to have a daughter around Haleigh's age that he does not see due to divorce, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member