Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Astrology is based on mathematical computations using times, dates & locations of events. Our Core Astrologers, Tuba, Soulscape, Housemouse and Kaitland base their discussions/analysis on precise positons of the planets, the Sun and the Moon. Like data is used in relation to Nautical navigation, so you see it is a science.

'Visions' and psychic language are NOT part of Astrology. Astrology is exacting. Visions, dreams or psychic anything have nothing to do with it.

Here is a link to a post that includes many of the charts and discussions/analysis.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3386799&postcount=1
You'll find the 911 call Chart in that post.

I also suggest you take a look at the Moonrise Chart set @6:32pm earlier on 2/09/09 http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/MoonRiseFeb9006.jpg .
This shows rather ominous activity(s) early on.

I will do my best to explain in very simple terms what Tuba has discussed in the above follow-up post referring to the 2/10/09 - 911 call Chart.
Ron is just arriving home. There is a stirring going on, someone is frantic and feels they must protect themself from anything associated w/the circumstances related in any way to the disappearance of Haleigh. In doing so, there is the hiding of information, a story is contrived(Neptune) and a poor decision is made not to reveal facts because someone is protecting their own self. It appears the 'caretaker' was not so responsible earlier on in the evening. Not paying attention?, not present?, pre-occupied with things other then attending to the welfare of the children and keeping the home healthy and safe.

Hours earlier, there were visitors at the home. Autos arriving and leaving. Something went on, some activity(s) resulting in a situation where Haleigh was in a dangerous threatening position. Much information about the hidden activities crammed in House 2 have been left out of the 'story' told at 3:27a.m.

An incident regarding Haleigh could? have happened in the house prior to her being taken. It appears, whoever is 'directly' responsible for her disappearance is not a 'stranger' because House 3 indicates someone in the near neighborhood. Whoever it is, is somehow related to associates, friends, friends of friends, someone known to Ron and Misty.

Aloha Jazzy, I dont understand in anyway shape or form "astrology jargon", my question is: Do you think RC is hiding something to cover for another individual he may know? ... or for the act by individuals that had threatened RC that something like the disappearance could happen? One last question, why would RC hide anything if he truly wants lil Haleigh back ... and I do believe he wants her back! Mahalo

Hi, kolokolo - Happy Sunday to you! In answer to your questions: Yes, I do believe that RC is hiding something - I do NOT believe that he had anything to do with Haleigh't abduction, however. Perhaps he is hiding or SHIELDING 'someone' that he feels or knows has had a hand in Haleigh's disappearance. His first statement on air and live to the dispatcher was, "HOW COULD YOU LET SOMEONE STEAL MY CHILD", or something to that matter, and he used the 'B' word. I know that RC wants Haleigh back with all of his heart. I am now more of the opinion that Misty has 'something to hide'.

Love and Light,

*Jazzy*

PLEASE keep in mind, this is an ASTROLOGY thread.

DOGblinking.gif

We are not discussing 'psychic' associations. We're using exacting planetary, Sun and Moon positions in our discussions that are not in any way related to dreams or 'psychic' impressions.

Allow me to direct whoever is interested in discussing those matters out to the Main Forum:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80176

Psychic and dreams posts will either be edited or removed.

I don't understand why I have to keep repeating this.

Thank you.​

Jazzy, I am having trouble reading your posts. My eyes are in the "tri-focal" stage, and I adjust the type on my screen for the size most use for posting.

Could you do me a favor, and post in the regular size and color? Then your posts would look less like "ransom notes" to me. TIA.

PLANETS PLACEMENTS - CA, 3/22/2009, 06:00 - HALEIGH CUMMINGS, MISTY CUMMINGS

{Xpert Astrologer Software computations}

PLACEMENTS, HOUSE, KEYWORDS & PRINCIPAL:

SUN 02 ARIES 14, 1ST HOUSE, "I AM", IDEATION
MOON 13 AQUARIUS 55, 11TH HOUSE, "I KNOW", ORIGINALITY
MERCURY 23 PISCES 50, 12TH HOUSE, "I BELIEVE", SACRIFICE
VENUS 10 ARIES 10-RETRO, 1ST HOUSE, "I AM", IDEATION
MARS 05 PISCES 49, 12TH HOUSE, "I BELIEVE", SACRIFICE
JUPITER 17 AQUARIUS 32, 11TH HOUSE, "I KNOW", ORIGINALITY
SATURN 17 VIRGO 17-RETRO, 6TH HOUSE, "I ANALYZE", DISCRIMINATION
URANUS 23 PISCES 21, 12TH HOUSE, "I BELIEVE", SACRIFICE
NEPTUNE 25 AQUARIUS 18, 11TH-12TH CUSP, "I KNOW", ORIGINALITY
PLUTO 03 CAPRICORN 24, 10TH HOUSE, "I USE", DISSEMINATION
NO. MODE 06 AQUARIUS 41, 11TH HOUSE, "I KNOW", ORIGINALITY
SO. NODE 06 LEO 41, 5TH HOUSE, "I WILL", WILLPOWER
PF 14 AQUARIUS 55, 11TH HOUSE, "I KNOW", ORIGINALITY
MC 10 CAPRICORN 48, 9TH-10TH HOUSE, "I USE", DISSEMINATION
IC 10 CANCER 48, 3RD-4TH HOUSE, " I FEEL", FECUNDATION
ASC 03 ARIES 01, 1ST HOUSE, "I AM", IDEATION

ASPECTARIAN (Limited):

Sun Conj ASC, Venus/Aries-Retro;
Sun Parallel Mars/Pisces; Parallel Merc & Uranus @ 23 Deg; Sextile No. Node {Trine So. Node/Leo}

Moon/Aquarius Conj Jupiter, PF/Aquarius
(Aquarius Stellium comprised of Moon, Jupiter, PF, Neptune & No. Node

Mercury/Pisces Conj Uranus/Pisces 12th-1st Hse
Venus/Aries-Retro in 1st House
Mars/Pisces in 12th House
Jupiter/Aquarius Conj PF in 11th House
Saturn/Virgo in 6th House
Uranus/Pisces 12th Hse Opposite Saturn/Virgo 6th Hse
Neptune/Aquarius in 11th - Cusp of 12th House
Pluto/Capricorn Conj MC - 9th-10th House
ASC, Sun, Venus/Aries Square to Pluto, MC/Capricorn
Pluto/Capricorn Opposite IC/Cancer

============================================================

It is also possible that, although professing love for little Haleigh, Misty may have also viewed her as a huge responsibility and 'rival' for Ron's affections, and therefore a threat. THAT, my friends, is a MOTIVE for 'things to happen'. With the close proximity of SAG-CAP placements in Misty's charts, I am still wondering if Misty somehow had a hand in Haleigh's disappearance - either knowingly or 'unknowingly'. Misty has more CAP placements in her chart than SAG, per posted charts on this site. Using my admittedly limited software, Xpert Astrologer, computations do not calculate for or include asteroids; therefore it is pretty much a dead heat balance between the SAG - CAP placements in her chart. However, the cold, stoic, calculating nature of CAP can be seen to easily outweigh the warm, truthful, open nature of SAG. According to Joann Vickenburg, some of the greatest psychopaths, sociopaths and serial killers have SAG-CAP placements in their charts, in close proximity to each other. Key points are between the Sun and Moon placements, or Sun/Moon and Ascendant between SAG & CAP. With Misty's placements being Sun/SAG, Moon/Cap, she comes directly under the psychopathic/sociopathic banner, per Joanne Vickenburg. Really makes one think!

Another viewpoint of this placement shows the strong polarity of SAG/CAP placement in the chart of Casey Anthony, whose Sun/Pisces, Moon/Cancer placements do little to offset the positions. It is apparent that Casey took the life of her only daughter, and that this SAG/CAP placement has much to do with her overall comportment and her outlook in the matter.

It is very interesting that both Casey Anthony's and Misty CUMMINGS' charts both have these SAG/CAP placements, were both the Mother or female care-givers to small children that are no longer with us via death or abduction, and are both surrounded by controversy, suspicion, and mistrust (and, in some cases, outright hostility). Misty has Venus in Scorpio, which shows that she is actually very controlling, and her Moon in Capricorn makes her very ambitious and calculating with the ability to conceal her true nature. Her Venus is also conjunct Ron's Scorpio Stellium which shows the strong connection between them. With her ambitious Capricorn placements in Sextile to his Scorpio Stellium, it could be said that between the two of them, they could 'rule the world' .... or each other. Misty's Saturn is in Aquarius; this position might not bode well for the son (RC, Jr.) who has a heavy Aquarius Stellium; more, he has Chiron (the Wounded Healer, also known as the Ferrier of Souls to Death's shore) directly placed in Capricorn at the Anaretic 29th degree! Could this mean that Misty is deadly for RC's children??? In Misty's case, at least, she has found a new partnership (marriage) with the dad of vanished Haleigh, whose whereabouts are still, to date, unknown by authorities. I am wondering just how long the mystery will go on, or if it will be 'expanded' by a further tragic event through a second child, Ron's son .... and this may be why child services wanted to remove RC, Jr. - perhaps they are already familiar with her type of personality and comportment and can easily see a danger from her to the children.

Her comportment could be from her Capricorn placements which, in the best of terms, makes one sad, depressed and melancholic. Her natal chart seems to be deeply anchored and connected with not only Ron, Sr.'s chart, but also with Haleigh's and Ron, Jr.'s There are questions in my mind regarding Misty .... she seems to be somewhat of a 'sphinx'.

Love and Light,

*Jazzy*

bumping

PLEASE keep in mind, this is an ASTROLOGY thread.

DOGblinking.gif

We are not discussing 'psychic' associations. We're using exacting planetary, Sun and Moon positions in our discussions that are not in any way related to dreams or 'psychic' impressions.

Allow me to direct whoever is interested in discussing those matters out to the Main Forum:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80176

Psychic and dreams posts will either be edited or removed.

I don't understand why I have to keep repeating this.

Thank you.​

Casey Anthony's and Misty CUMMINGS' charts both have these SAG/CAP placements, were both the Mother or female care-givers to small children that are no longer with us via death or abduction, and are both surrounded by controversy, suspicion, and mistrust (and, in some cases, outright hostility).
snipped by me.........
I have thought that myself without your talents.....thanks for that info.......I find the 2 cases alike in so many ways.........fun, tattoo, not really worried, travels,news stations,
no co operating with LE........I believe all of you guys are so talented in the readings.
Thankyou from a novice.........

"
Casey Anthony's and Misty CUMMINGS' charts both have these SAG/CAP placements, were both the Mother or female care-givers to small children that are no longer with us via death or abduction, and are both surrounded by controversy, suspicion, and mistrust (and, in some cases, outright hostility).
snipped by me.........
I have thought that myself without your talents.....thanks for that info.......I find the 2 cases alike in so many ways.........fun, tattoo, not really worried, travels,news stations,
no co operating with LE........I believe all of you guys are so talented in the readings.

Can't you just see them as cell mates? MC whining and sniveling and KC snarling and posing!

" and thats all i know!" :liar:

:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead: i said the nanny did it - stoopid!

Forgive me if this has already been asked, I think I have read all of these astrology threads devoted to her and do not remember this question being asked. Here is the question:

Would Haleigh's original birth chart reveal her disappearance or death? Would she have been destined from the beginning for this to happen to her?

Thank you all who contribute to this thread; I find it highly interesting and informative.

Again, please forgive me if this has already been discussed.

Forgive me if this has already been asked, I think I have read all of these astrology threads devoted to her and do not remember this question being asked. Here is the question:

Would Haleigh's original birth chart reveal her disappearance or death? Would she have been destined from the beginning for this to happen to her?

Thank you all who contribute to this thread; I find it highly interesting and informative.

Again, please forgive me if this has already been discussed.

This is a very interesting question, which makes me hesitate to research astrology further. I do not want to know. Enlightenment, Yes. The power to make better decisions, Yes. But, I do not want to know the fate of me or my loved ones. Thank you for stating what I could not.

Astros, you have my utmost respect. Please forgive my ignorance and hesatance to ask such questions.

eta: This had nothing to do with answering your question, did it? I am sorry.

(spelling is that bad, as is grammar, I am THAT excited! This has been on my mind, along with other things pertaining to "religion".)

:eek: I hope I never owe that guy money. Yikes! Scary! He means business.:eek:

Thanks so much. :woohoo:

FifthE, we must be keeping you on your toes trying to hold us in line. When do you sleep?

Khaki, just a few months after my son was born, I had his astro chart done by a lady I'd known for several years. After calculating (without a computer), she looked up at me and said, "I'm worried about this one." Then she pointed to his Cancer Mercury and said simply, "Give him lots of love. He'll like that." Simple. She gave me no real bad news, nothing specific about the scary part and went on with analyzing his chart, but upon looking at his chart later. I knew we were in for a bumpy ride. Oddly enough, I always felt he was my "bonus" child, the extra, while my daughter was my "supposed to be" and I always knew he'd be with us for a much shorter time. Although I didn't know specifics, I just knew from before he was born he was "special" and have always been grateful for the time he was with us. So I knew, but I didn't know, and I didn't dig deeper to find out.

This is the reason I can't figure out how Cindy didn't "know" right away that Caylee was gone or that she should have been protected more closely from birth. She should have felt it deep down from very early. This is also why I believe Ronald knows Haleigh is gone. Something inside him was telling him so (assuming he is innocent of the kidnapping). Sometimes we don't need to be told when someone won't be with us for a long, long time.

Also, while we may "know" things, we don't always know exactly what will happen, even from reading charts. We can see "possibilities", "astrological promises", but being human, we're not always able to read exactly what event will happen and how it will happen, especially when we're personally involved. The warnings signs are there, we may not read them properly. I think for two reasons, human error and divine interaction, are the main reasons we can't see these things perfectly. All there is always the chance it may be sidetracked, the pilot turns left instead of heading straight, thereby avoiding a tragedy (free will), that sort of thing.

Did any of that make sense?

snipped by me.........

Not only are the Casey/Misty placements similar, but so are the Caylee/Haleigh charts. Not unusual, really, considering the circumstances. We're seeing a similar phenomenon how the SO placements touch Haleigh's. Coincidence? Or is it because of who they are and how she disappeared? There must be some correlation to their charts and that of victims of crimes committed by SOs in general. Not that all these people attacked Haleigh, but that so many victims must have similar touch points to SOs in general.

Someone has probably done a study on it astrologically. They've studied so many things in relation to astrology already.

Love the site. I'm a beginner. Trying to learn the language and how to navigate. Has a chart been done on William Staubs aka Cobra?

Hi Solveit - welcome to the AstroForum!! Have a seat and stay awhile! We're glad to have you here with us. :blowkiss:

Astros... fwiw (and not sure if this perp would have anything to do with Haleigh) but there was another home abduction in Florida and there is a comp. sketch. Not sure what you guys could be able to do with it chart wise but I just wanted to bring this to your attention in case there is a connection in some way...

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/l...mposite-sketch-on/1TEekA7kxUybcUdtzyjcJg.cspx
If the two are related Citrus county is clear on the other side of the state from Satsuma.... Interesting find though

This is a very interesting question, which makes me hesitate to research astrology further. I do not want to know. Enlightenment, Yes. The power to make better decisions, Yes. But, I do not want to know the fate of me or my loved ones. Thank you for stating what I could not.

Astros, you have my utmost respect. Please forgive my ignorance and hesatance to ask such questions.

eta: This had nothing to do with answering your question, did it? I am sorry.

(spelling is that bad, as is grammar, I am THAT excited! This has been on my mind, along with other things pertaining to "religion".)

Khaki, don't worry about researching further. Astrology does not tell your fate.

It tells you the time when you must deal with stuff. The Bible tells you how to deal with stuff. It is that simple.

When we look at forensic charts, we look at people who haven't paid much attention to the wisdom of the ages, who have ignored the teachings of the wiser men who wrote down what worked, and what led to pain and perdition. We have a choice. We live so we can learn. Some of us don't want to, and no social class, income level, or worldly accomplishment is exempt from refusing to learn.

I am wondering what the number three has to do with Haleigh, I was reading on another
thread about number three,
Three in the home at the time of the kidnapping. misty Jr haleigh
three in moring when Misty got up
three blankets
3 x searchers per a poster
watching a viedo with Cobra 3 x searches something about underground hog pins
Jr was 3 at the time of the kipnapping. any ideas if this number means anything?

I am wondering what the number three has to do with Haleigh, I was reading on another
thread about number three,
Three in the home at the time of the kidnapping. misty Jr haleigh
three in moring when Misty got up
three blankets
3 x searchers per a poster
watching a viedo with Cobra 3 x searches something about underground hog pins
Jr was 3 at the time of the kipnapping. any ideas if this number means anything?

Also, Haleigh was born in '03.

You might want to rethink "when Misty got up" to be "when Misty said she got up.

You have valid questions, could number three be pointing to the third house in the chart or a specific place in the neighborhood? Caylee's location? The neighborhood. It was in one of the previous charts. Or could it be pointing to a person in the neighborhood?

Something to ponder..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member