Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William "Cobra" Staubs born in Washington, DC. Don't know if you guys know this already....but I just saw this on a YouTube video he has posted about himself.

Could this also be how the 'mysterious missing blanket' got into that van? I'd be interested if LE got the clothes the cousin was wearing that night and tested them, and what they found in the van. If Haleigh was known to wet the bed, maybe she had that night and his clothes and the van would have traces of her urine on them...or some other trace evidence.

Hi to all of you brilliant scholars. I have been watching for a long time and am completely intimidated to make a statement. I am trying to catch on to your methods but it seems so complicated to me. I am suspicious of Chrystal saying nice things about the other woman, Misty. Not normal. Could she have had Haleigh abducted to make that home seem unsafe for Ron Jr. to live in. She is a snake in the grass. She stated that the door had a dead bolt on it with out hesitation when asked. A few statements later she said she has never been in that house. Chrystal is a liar and at best an opportunist. Something's not right about her. Could someone have hid in a closet etc. till Misty and the kids were sleeping. The only problem I have with an unknown taking the child is. Who would turn the kitchen light on? Wouldn't that wake the child? I will stay silent till I have some founded evidence. You all amaze me. Thanks to all.

William "Cobra" Staubs born in Washington, DC. Don't know if you guys know this already....but I just saw this on a YouTube video he has posted about himself.

Thank you, Salvarenga!

Can you provide the YouTube link? I'd like to see what Cobra has to say about himself.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you, Salvarenga!

Can you provide the YouTube link? I'd like to see what Cobra has to say about himself.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hi Soul,
just wanted to see if you are going to elaborate on the charts you did on Haleigh and SOs with the time of 12:49 am the morning she disappeared? Not rushing you, just am really interested in what you are seeing..TIA

Re: the COBRA/Wm.Staubs interview on SkyRadio:

DOGblinking.gif

The contents of the conversation has NOT been confirmed as factual by LE therefore we have to consider this 'hearsay' for the time being.

Discussions are going on in the Rumor Thread out in the Parking Lot Forum.

Okay Ms. Fifth... I apologize. I have been following along in the parking lot.

Am I still out of line by asking if the charts could be checked to see if there was frictions, Tuesday night? Honesty or lies? Is that okay???:innocent::angel::(

Like I said, the conversation will be considered HEARSAY until that time we hear otherwise from LE. We're very aware of the ongoing activity the 'conversation' is receiving in the Parking Lot.

If and when LE confirms there was such a meeting and they acknowledge a relationship w/Staubs, a chart may be considered.

Thank you for your understanding.

ps: in terms of 'friction' that Tues night, I would think there is friction every day since Haleigh's disappearance.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

hope this helps also

*******************************************​

Notice from FifthEssence:
( I removed the dialogue you pulled from the conversation )

Please refer to post #406 & #408 above. We will NOT be discussing the conversation in this thread.​

Hi Soul,
just wanted to see if you are going to elaborate on the charts you did on Haleigh and SOs with the time of 12:49 am the morning she disappeared? Not rushing you, just am really interested in what you are seeing..TIA

Hello Lurkey,

Thank you (and others) for your interest. I am still examining RSO / SO charts in relation to both Haleigh's natal chart and the 2-10-09 12:49 am speculated time of kidnapping chart and have been discussing findings offline with the other Core Astros. As I am sure you are aware, we must comply with Websleuths TOS and guidelines and must refrain from "naming names" that have not been publically identified by LE as POIs and/or suspects. Because of this restriction, I will not be posting astrological observations that could possibly identify a particular perp to the event for the time being.

Thank you for your understanding,
Soulscape

Thank you SOULSCAPE for noting we will comply with Websleuths TOS and guidelines and will refrain from "naming names" that have not been publicly identified by LE as POIs and/or suspects for the time being.

Everyone be reassured our Astros are working in the background and staying on top of the unsavory SO characters.​

Hello Lurkey,

Thank you (and others) for your interest. I am still examining RSO / SO charts in relation to both Haleigh's natal chart and the 2-10-09 12:49 am speculated time of kidnapping chart and have been discussing findings offline with the other Core Astros. As I am sure you are aware, we must comply with Websleuths TOS and guidelines and must refrain from "naming names" that have not been publically identified by LE as POIs and/or suspects. Because of this restriction, I will not be posting astrological observations that could possibly identify a particular perp to the event for the time being.

Thank you for your understanding,
Soulscape

TY soulscape... I completely understand about the names. I think I am more interested in whether or not you feel that one person is clearly the strongestr suspect. yes or no would be enough for me. If you don't feel that is appropriate either, i would understand as well. TIA. no names needed!!!

Wonderful, wonderful find! Thank you so much. When I realized his family was "moving around" during a short period, I knew it was going to be tough. You cracked the case of the PI's birthplace. :clap:

passionflower, thanks for the link to the radio interview.

It's not easy pinpointing "who" when so many are such good candidates. Go back to the posts about the various SOs and you'll see why. :eek:

Hello to all you gifted people. My question is. How accurate do you believe Haleigh's birth time that was provided by family member is? I was here lurking at the time and felt it was not correct. JMOO. Would a major difference in time of birth effect that chart and all others?

Hello to all you gifted people. My question is. How accurate do you believe Haleigh's birth time that was provided by family member is? I was here lurking at the time and felt it was not correct. JMOO. Would a major difference in time of birth effect that chart and all others?

Hello Texasmommy,

All the planets would be in same degree no matter what time of day Haleigh was born with exception of MOON. Also, there would be no way of knowing true chart angles (Ascendant, Midheaven, Descendant, IC) or house cusps.

Prior to receiving the "correct" birth time, we used a chart cast for Sunrise, which I often find to be uncannily insightful. The connections between this Sunrise chart and Event charts were stunning. However, after implementing the 6:49:30 am birth time obtained from a friend of bio-mom, the chart interactions became even more tightly aligned. I do not believe this is "coincidence," but rather, testimony that the 6:49:30 am time of birth, if not accurate, is extremely close to accurate. If the birth time was "way off," I doubt I would have seen the tight alignments I observed.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Love the site. I'm a beginner. Trying to learn the language and how to navigate. Has a chart been done on William Staubs aka Cobra?

Ronald pulled into the drive, his commute identified to the Sagittarian ASC. This caused (60°) a crisis, the frantic urgency to protect the self, 21° Fixed in House 2. A Succeedent House is by nature secret but here far more so because intercepted. Succeedent placements take risks. There is deception, hiding of facts. Some factors about the emergency are unknown to us & to authorities. The Sun is in exile, detrimented, thus at a disadvantage owing to weakness and some incapacity aggravated by its role in a lunar eclipse, marked outside the rim of the intercepted Eighth House.

The Sun is, as noted above, in crisis, where a serious situation blows up. Circumstances (Aquarius) are exigent but there is stress, instability and obstruction. Neptune by conjunction and Saturn by inconjunction mean we are observing facets of a plot. What is related in this call is vital but Mercury is coming to a climactic moment and there is a question and a problem with the telephone statement. Saturn is in mutual reception but reluctant to make a responsible decision (retrograde in Virgo of choice and decision). If exchanged, he would have to accept personal (H.1) responsibility and the whole issue of the missing child would be destroyed by Saturn retrograde here.

Jupiter at the degree of the day's lunar node is tragic, the node is full of loss. Moon, ruler of H. 8, is six Houses after the family home, causing anguish there. The cusp is a degree of homicide. The individuals involved here are in common law relation and foster relation, Aquarius. The call was placed early on a Mars day and during the hour of Mercury in crisis. That same Mercury has a direct and full view of the cusp of H. 8 and disposits the Moon which rules it.

The Part of Fatality is 20:49 Cancer, sextile Saturn, trine Uranus and inconjunct the Sun. Of further interest, the Part of Death is dead bang in the middle of House 11 and House 12 cusps, repeating the theme of circumstantial developments seen in the Aquarian placement of the House 2 stellium.

Great post, Tuba! Additionally, Scorpio is the sign of SECRETS, has often been referred to as THE DEATH ANGEL, and is known for the ELIMINATION of problems/people/etc. from the life. This is not to say that RC himself has done this heinous act;he is suffering much, and is in his own way, endeavoring to locate little Haleigh. Still in all ... there does seem to be something that he is hiding.

Love and Light,

*Jazzy*

Great post, Tuba! Additionally, Scorpio is the sign of SECRETS, has often been referred to as THE DEATH ANGEL, and is known for the ELIMINATION of problems/people/etc. from the life. This is not to say that RC himself has done this heinous act; he is suffering much, and is in his own way, endeavoring to locate little Haleigh. Still in all ... there does seem to be something that he is hiding.

Love and Light,

*Jazzy*

Aloha Jazzy, I dont understand in anyway shape or form "astrology jargon", my question is: Do you think RC is hiding something to cover for another individual he may know? ... or for the act by individuals that had threatened RC that something like the disappearance could happen? One last question, why would RC hide anything if he truly wants lil Haleigh back ... and I do believe he wants her back! Mahalo

Ronald pulled into the drive, his commute identified to the Sagittarian ASC. This caused (60°) a crisis, the frantic urgency to protect the self, 21° Fixed in House 2. A Succeedent House is by nature secret but here far more so because intercepted. Succeedent placements take risks. There is deception, hiding of facts. Some factors about the emergency are unknown to us & to authorities. The Sun is in exile, detrimented, thus at a disadvantage owing to weakness and some incapacity aggravated by its role in a lunar eclipse, marked outside the rim of the intercepted Eighth House.

The Sun is, as noted above, in crisis, where a serious situation blows up. Circumstances (Aquarius) are exigent but there is stress, instability and obstruction. Neptune by conjunction and Saturn by inconjunction mean we are observing facets of a plot. What is related in this call is vital but Mercury is coming to a climactic moment and there is a question and a problem with the telephone statement. Saturn is in mutual reception but reluctant to make a responsible decision (retrograde in Virgo of choice and decision). If exchanged, he would have to accept personal (H.1) responsibility and the whole issue of the missing child would be destroyed by Saturn retrograde here.

Jupiter at the degree of the day's lunar node is tragic, the node is full of loss. Moon, ruler of H. 8, is six Houses after the family home, causing anguish there. The cusp is a degree of homicide. The individuals involved here are in common law relation and foster relation, Aquarius. The call was placed early on a Mars day and during the hour of Mercury in crisis. That same Mercury has a direct and full view of the cusp of H. 8 and disposits the Moon which rules it.

The Part of Fatality is 20:49 Cancer, sextile Saturn, trine Uranus and inconjunct the Sun. Of further interest, the Part of Death is dead bang in the middle of House 11 and House 12 cusps, repeating the theme of circumstantial developments seen in the Aquarian placement of the House 2 stellium.

Tuba, Will you put this in plain English for me?

thanks much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member