Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Aksleuth. Here is what I found---google search parameters "W...E...S..." full name not dots :)

http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/t/h/a/Scott-D-Thacher/GENE3-0003.html

In the third generation is says: ( I have shortened to initials to post on WS, the actual page has full names).

Children of D. Staubs and D. Richards are:

***W. E. Staubs, married C. D. Novelli.

Okay, gotcha. It's on Family Tree Maker's Genealogy Site. Yes, that's the correct family. I had that one, too, but when I saw "genealogy page maker", I thought you may have found something else which I was unaware.

Yes, we definitely have the correct information. It's certain Wm the PI has lived in Florida for at least 32 years from his first marriage record in Duval County. I'd say a Florida birth is quite possible, however, his father D. E. S. died in Charlottesville, VA (Albemarle County) in 1966 when the PI was still a child. Although not all sources give a place of death.

I'm still trying to work that out between VA and FL for state of birth for the PI, I caught that too after I posted earlier.

Not sure how to go about that since the Father died in 1966. Online records for real estate, or for Mother's possible remarriage don't go back that far.

I'll keep working at it! :)

Respectfully snipped and bolded ~
I'm not understanding what you are shocked about? Are you shocked because they wouldn't accept a donation from a sex offender? Are you shocked a sex offender would donate? (understandable shock) Or is it something else?

I'm shocked that DS had the audicity to show up to offer donations with an ankle bracelet on! It makes me think of all the instances where the perp has tried and/or succeeded in enmeshing himself with the victim's family or the investigation. My hinky meter exploded. The article had double impact for me because of the posts we had yesterday that seemed to describe this individual and the pictures of the propery he lives on, that were published in the local media not long ago.

I want LE to go back to this guy's house, again and again. The article says he was NOT near Haleigh, BUT Haleigh could have been near him.

I don't remember the address on this SSO or how far away it is from Green Lane - I'll have to go look again.

Salem

I'm shocked that DS had the audicity to show up to offer donations with an ankle bracelet on! It makes me think of all the instances where the perp has tried and/or succeeded in enmeshing himself with the victim's family or the investigation. My hinky meter exploded. The article had double impact for me because of the posts we had yesterday that seemed to describe this individual and the pictures of the propery he lives on, that were published in the local media not long ago.

I want LE to go back to this guy's house, again and again. The article says he was NOT near Haleigh, BUT Haleigh could have been near him.

I don't remember the address on this SSO or how far away it is from Green Lane - I'll have to go look again.

Salem

Thanks, Salem.

It's not unusual for a perp to insert himself into the lives of his victim's family. Yes, my hinky meter was spinning, squealing, and rocking off its rocker. He has to know somebody besides LE is looking into his recent activities, but criminals have been known to be bold, and this guy is certainly a major suspect in my book. If I were LE, I'd take his place apart board by board and dig up the surrounding area as far out as a mile perimeter.

Could he have been "donating" to fish for information to find out what everyone knows? Yes, I think so.

Salem

Salem,

I agree with you 1000%. This particular SO knows the family/associates with the family. The astrological connections are there. He is in the Top 5 on my short list. LE needs to put him under the microscope.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I'm still trying to work that out between VA and FL for state of birth for the PI, I caught that too after I posted earlier.

Not sure how to go about that since the Father died in 1966. Online records for real estate, or for Mother's possible remarriage don't go back that far.

I'll keep working at it! :)

D.E.S. isn't listed in the Florida Death Index. His SS# was issued in 1955 in West Virginia.

It's extremely likely W.E.S.'s mother remarried after the death of her husband. She was still quite young, considering DS was not quite 28 at his death. I haven't found her as "Staubs" on any contemporary records.

Salem

IMO, ankle bracelets are USELESS. See the attached link for more information.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/03/12/sex.offender.gps/?iref=mpstoryview

I sent AKsleuth the information that I had found on the Mother of the PI and possible remarriage. I'll wait for AKsleuth to come back and review it and then let us know if it's germaine to locating the PI's place of birth.

Sometimes those ankle bracelets work, just ask rapper C-Murder, aka Corey Miller, brother of rapper Master P (Percy Miller). He's been awaiting retrial for murder under house arrest and wandered out of his allotted zone for 10 minutes, and is now back in the pokey since last week.

I think any criminal worth his crooked salt would know a way to get around those bracelets. I wouldn't trust those bracelets 100%, for sure.

If you had the time Snod showed up at the center, would an event chart show anything as far as his reason for being there?

Hello AStros! Hope everyone is well. A quick question. Can you tell by Haleigh's chart you have previously done if there could possibly be 2 perps. One who brings the child to another maybe to "pay off" a possible debt? Just a theory I've been tossing around.

If you had the time Snod showed up at the center, would an event chart show anything as far as his reason for being there?

Khaki, I'll give you a qualified "maybe" here --- but we would need pretty close to exact time.

Hello AStros! Hope everyone is well. A quick question. Can you tell by Haleigh's chart you have previously done if there could possibly be 2 perps. One who brings the child to another maybe to "pay off" a possible debt? Just a theory I've been tossing around.

Lurkey, yes, the 911 Call chart could support a theory of two perps. This is because Gemini, a double-bodied sign, is on the 7th House of Thieves. Lord 7 is MERCURY in Capricorn, in mutual reception with, and trine, SATURN in Virgo ---- a younger man (MERCURY) and an older man (SATURN), possibly a younger man who brings the child to an older man. I have discussed this previously in 911 Call Chart discussions. You may want to go to post #1 on this Thread and review those discussions.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Kat, it looks like FORT LAUDERDALE FL from your above quote. Could this be it?

A huge THANK YOU TO EVERYONE who helped track all this down --- AKSleuth, Kat, Angel, FifthEssence --- ALL of you are very much appreciated!

If we can concur that Wm. E. Staubs a.ka. COBRA was born 6/23/57 in Fort Lauderdale, FL, I will run the chart this evening. Please weigh in...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape please hold on until AKsleuth has reviewed the latest information that I found about the PI and can either verify or rule out VA as a birthplace.

We are still working hard :)

A note for Soulscape for when the chart has been drawn up and an interpretation is being read...

This may or may not have any bearing on the reading and interpretation of the chart but I wanted to make sure that you have all the information that I have found in regards to this PI and the Mother Crystal's new lawyer.

I posted this on the PI thread on main boards for Haleigh:
Wm. E. Staubs (PI) has a potential room mate listed as M. J. P*****O. (Same surname as attn. for CS)

Relatives for M. J. P*****o include: K. A. Picazio nee' Lowrey. Attn for CS I believe, please correct me if I am mistaken. (Attn. Picazio uses maiden name initial now as middle initial.) K. L. Picazio.

Both M. J. P and the PI also have possible work histories in construction and support of that industry which may be a coincidence or could be prior connections within this industry. by Kat

In looking at that it would appear as if there is a connection before this case with the PI, and the lawyer. If this is unneeded info please let me know and I will delete it to keep continuity on this thread. :blowkiss:

Hello Everybody I am very new to this I just joined today... I have been reading what everybody has written and I am so impressed by what you can learn from the planets and stars. I was wondering if you could tell by a chart of the possibility that little Haleigh could be buried in a park.
I really feel Misty knows who took little Haleigh and I feel like it's a man in his thirty's also family comes to mind too I did some research and found Dunn Creek Park is close by also there is a Mike Roess Gold Head Park with cabins which you can rent. This little girl needs to come home and I pray that she does soon.

Sometimes those ankle bracelets work, just ask rapper C-Murder, aka Corey Miller, brother of rapper Master P (Percy Miller). He's been awaiting retrial for murder under house arrest and wondered out of his allotted zone for 10 minutes, and is now back in the pokey since last week.

I think any criminal worth his crooked salt would know a way to get around those bracelets. I don't trust them 100%, for sure.

Ankle monitoring for house arrest is not the same as GPS monitoring for sex offenders. It's two different processes and tracking systems.

Ankle monitoring for house arrest is not the same as GPS monitoring for sex offenders. It's two different processes and tracking systems.
bold by nurse :-) very interesting... what is the difference between the two systems and processes? TIA

So which is better? Obviously, I have limited knowledge of how these things work. I've learned a lot on these boards and learn something new every day. Thank you.

Soulscape please hold on until AKsleuth has reviewed the latest information that I found about the PI and can either verify or rule out VA as a birthplace.

We are still working hard :)

A note for Soulscape for when the chart has been drawn up and an interpretation is being read...

This may or may not have any bearing on the reading and interpretation of the chart but I wanted to make sure that you have all the information that I have found in regards to this PI and the Mother Crystal's new lawyer.

I posted this on the PI thread on main boards for Haleigh:

In looking at that it would appear as if there is a connection before this case with the PI, and the lawyer. If this is unneeded info please let me know and I will delete it to keep continuity on this thread. :blowkiss:

Hi Kat,

I will not have time to work up a chart until this evening. Hopefully, WES's city/state of birth will be known by then.

Regarding WES's roommate, I don't think this has bearing on whether he may find Haleigh.

Thank you for all your help,

:blowkiss:

Love,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics