Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DOGblinking.gif
Our Core Astrologers base their interpretations on mathematical computations using DOB, locations, specific time etc. Their work is not based on anything psychic nor do they profess to be psychic, a term loosely used by many.

There is a thread out on the Main Forum where matters discussing dreams and psychic thoughts are discussed.​

This is an Astrology Forum.​

I think Jazzy's theory is very similar to my own. I have also "felt" that there is a wooden structure where she is. I also can see on this site that most do not take too much to psychic or intuitive theory as any valid input into helping solve crimes. I just want to mention that in the Caylee Anthony case, it was a psychic that did lead the investigator to the body although he did not find it himself at that time, never the less it was in fact in that location.

I would like to then ask if it's possible that all hearts, feelings and charts be acceptable when trying to help anyone. Did anyone inform LE of the possibility to check any trails around the area or any wooden structures...log cabins, etc that might exist in the near area?

I think Jazzy's theory is very similar to my own. I have also "felt" that there is a wooden structure where she is. I also can see on this site that most do not take too much to psychic or intuitive theory as any valid input into helping solve crimes. I just want to mention that in the Caylee Anthony case, it was a psychic that did lead the investigator to the body although he did not find it himself at that time, never the less it was in fact in that location.

I would like to then ask if it's possible that all hearts, feelings and charts be acceptable when trying to help anyone. Did anyone inform LE of the possibility to check any trails around the area or any wooden structures...log cabins, etc that might exist in the near area?

The "psychic" was on Nancy Grace and could not produce any proof that she had in fact been on the phone with Dominic Casey. Dominic Casey also stated in his sworn statement that he was in the area based on a tip from Kiomarie, a childhood friend of Casey's.

I don't think anyone is telling you not to explore all options. Just that this is not the correct thread to do so. There is a thread for psychic, dreams, etc. that our Mod has graciously pointed to many times.

Personally, my time is limited and if I log onto the astrology forum I only want to read about astrology related items. I don't want to have to go through all the non related posts to get to the subject matter at hand.

When a crime has been committed, I think LE should look at and consider all tips.

Am NOT saying there aren't SOME people who may have what is referred to as 'psychic gifts'. Just saying the term 'psychic' has been abused and loosely used. Psychics predict, astrologers forecast.

Since this is an Astrology Forum, it is best to stay within the realms of astrology.

Thank you

FE

Hi, all . I had found this on a forum last week and called it in to the Putnam County Sherrifs office.Do you see any kind of significance in anything that this person has wrote? This is the post that I found : "I’m praying for her to be alive ..I live in Nevada .. I am a Psychic been for 38 yrs… I believe she was taken ..and it was planned or thought about for awhile ..ron does know the {man} who has taken her .. I’m picking up a name like williams and a street that sounds like clove coven or coover and a dark brown old shingled house behind a lot of shubbery or trees set back from road. with an open field nearby. I’m seeing something wrong with her arm.. I see a man older greyish beard big stomach about 48 to 52.. skin problem liver spots on his arms . a 3 in the address number tan or brown vehicle older model that’s all i can get .. May god be withe family … " . Thanks in advance .

Hi, all . I had found this on a forum last week and called it in to the Putnam County Sherrifs office.Do you see any kind of significance in anything that this person has wrote? This is the post that I found : "I’m praying for her to be alive ..I live in Nevada .. I am a Psychic been for 38 yrs… I believe she was taken ..and it was planned or thought about for awhile ..ron does know the {man} who has taken her .. I’m picking up a name like williams and a street that sounds like clove coven or coover and a dark brown old shingled house behind a lot of shubbery or trees set back from road. with an open field nearby. I’m seeing something wrong with her arm.. I see a man older greyish beard big stomach about 48 to 52.. skin problem liver spots on his arms . a 3 in the address number tan or brown vehicle older model that’s all i can get .. May god be withe family … " . Thanks in advance .

Hello Mommyof 3,

The astrology charts clearly support that Haleigh was taken (i.e., kidnapped), the crime was planned/ premeditated, and that there is a "family connection" (the perp is likely someone known to Ron and/or Misty or someone connected to someone known by Ron and/or Misty).

I am glad to hear you reported the tip to Putnam County. All tips should be reported; any tip could be the one that helps solve the crime --- but as FifthEssence has reminded us, this is an Astrology Forum and we need to keep our focus on Astrology. There is a Psychic Dreams Thread on the Main Haleigh Forum where dreams and psychic feelings can be freely discussed.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Can anyone track down birth info on Cobra == date and place (city/state) would be great.

Real name: William Staubs, licensed private detective (I assume Florida)

Although Staubs won't identify his clients, he describes himself as a Broward County-based private eye and fugitive hunter who also had been a building contractor until he filed for bankruptcy in 2003. In a Nov. 15, 2005, tape-recorded interview, Staubs told agents that he had been tracking Masilotti on and off since January or February 2005.

Source: http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x2585401

TIA,
Soulscape

Hello White Hawk,

Long time no hear from you.

Regarding my post #270, that chart was cast for the earliest time-stamped posting I could find on the Internet from a media source that a search would take place that day. It was not the exact time the search actually began.

If you (or anyone) can provide an exact (or even close approximate) time the search actually began, I am willing to look at such chart to see if it may contradict the 10:55 am chart. However, keep in mind, the 10:55 am chart correctly forecast that Haleigh would not be found (as a result of that particular search).

Please clarify your question whether a future chart based on new data could point us in another direction. To my best knowledge, we have been working with a valid LAST SEEN and a valid 911 Call Chart. Additionally all the charts we have run for the 2/9 - 2/10 time period give similar testimonies. If the "new data" to which you refer is taken from event which occurred after the 7:00 pm 2/9/09 - 3:30 am 2/10/09 time frame, then I can tell you flat out, a chart cast from such will not change probable outcome.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape,

Thank you so much for your answer. I guess I am like everybody else in hoping that the child will be found alive. I put more believe in what you have to say that anyone else. But as we all do, I have to hope. The last paragraph in your response answered my question. I know that you have not changed your position, unless new information arose, on how it happened and the #1 perp since we first discussed this a month ago. That's one of the main reasons I put so much stock in what you have to say.

Thanks again

Has everyone seen this yet? I'm shocked! And what is up with LE - they checked him out and he was not anywhere near Haleigh on Feb 9th?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/florida/news-article.aspx?storyid=134030&catid=4

Salem

I'm not understanding what you are shocked about? Are you shocked because they wouldn't accept a donation from a sex offender? Are you shocked a sex offender would donate? (understandable shock) Or is it something else?

Many charities don't accept anything (money, property, volunteerism) from felons or any type of criminal. It's to protect their organization, their people, and the people for whom they are helping. It's to keep everything aboveboard. This is why so many people are upset with the founders of Kid Finders Network who have a criminal background. It's just not safe, especially when the organization deals with children.

If this isn't what is bothering you about this, please explain. No offense meant, of course.

Believe me, if someone came to me with donations and said his name was D. Snodgrass, my hinky meter would go off, too, especially after working with his chart against Haliegh's on this site! :eek:

If I were LE, I'd be checking his whereabouts even moreso after this incident.

Can anyone track down birth info on Cobra == date and place (city/state) would be great.

Real name: William Staubs, licensed private detective (I assume Florida)

TIA,
Soulscape

Edited to add:

THIS IS THE GUY. I found his PI records. His agency is Case Closed, Inc. The addresses given with his agency license (Weston, FL) are the same as I've found associated with his birth date, 23 June 1957, among others. So all of the information below is correct and is associated with Cobra. Don't know his place of birth though. He has a PI license, a PI agency license, and a firearms license, all in Florida.

http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/access/individual.html

Basic info I used:
"he describes himself as a Broward County-based private eye and fugitive hunter who also had been a building contractor until he filed for bankruptcy in 2003. In a Nov. 15, 2005, tape-recorded interview, Staubs told agents that he had been tracking Masilotti on and off since January or February 2005."

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x2585401

There's a guy with this name, middle initial E, born 23 June 1957, listed in Fort Lauderdale. Same name is listed as owner of Erectors, Inc. of the same city. Business no longer active.

I found Wm E Staubs married Mary Kathryn M. (both white) in Duval County, 14 Jan 1977, certificate # 001666, volume 4024. I can't get to the detailed record because the county website only has records back to 1988, if I'm reading correctly.

Other records show the wife's name as Catherine and Caterina (used to live in Canada and has been in Florida since July 1984). He had at least two different wives. One was Mary Kathryn and the other Caterina Diane (from Ontario). These are listed in Florida's public records in Broward, Duval, and Orange Counties.

Found a divorce for Wm and Mary (not the College) in Orange County, 22 Oct 1980, certificate # 057719.

Divorce for Wm and Catherine D. N. Staubs, 26 June 2006, Broward County, Book 42282, page 936, instrument # 106196567. Record not viewable online due to Florida statute. His middle name is Eugene.

If someone knows how to access the records above, maybe they can figure out his place of birth. It's the best I could find based on age 52 listed in an article about him.

Can't tell you how many times I've edited this post. :crosseyed:

Thank You aksleuth! :hug: I guess I should have went to the nextpage before searching too! LOL I was just going to post the information for Soulscape!! Thanks so much for comfirming what I found to be W. Staubs date of birth. I wasn't sure if I had it right or not...excellent sleuthin again! :clap:

Now if we can find his place of birth too! I'll keep searching to try & see if I can find it. It'll be a bit later today I have an errand & a few other things to take care of first. I'll check here 1st before I start looking in case you or someone else has found his place of birth for our super astro's!

Sorry I haven't been posting here or in the Caylee astro thread as much....I have been reading but have been busy multi-tasking with media & a support thread I started! :crazy:

Thanks to all of the astrologers for all of thier time they devote to all of the astro threads & of course our hard working mod FifthEssence too! :grouphug:

:angel:

From the Florida Division of Licensing we find that PI Wm. Staubs middle initial is E. his license is restricted from public record by statute. (he carries 3 licenses in FL)

From zabasearch we see a Birth month and year as: June 1957. (Not confirmed as of yet, perhaps someone can help me confirm?).

From intelius we only see addresses located in FL for this man.

From the Broward County FL 17th Judicial division Civil Court ~ We find that the middle initial of E stands for Eugene. Can't access records quickly will search in depth later.

From the birthday database we see this information:

First Name Last Name Birthday City State Records
WILLIAM E STAUBS 1957-06-23 Fort Lauderdale FL

I'll keep looking. :)

Opps sorry someone beat me to it:) ETA: That's what I get for answering a question before finishing a thread huh :blushing:

WTF????? ***thud****

Thanks! :)
We did hear about his BOLD presence at the center.
Don't you worry though, our Astros have his number. He's another one high on the list.

Amazing how many of the SO's have common afflictions in their charts.

If noone can track down Wm. E. Staubs birthplace here is the little I have been able to glean.

On genealogy page maker, he is listed as the son of Charles E. Staubs.

Charles was born in WV and the only other address for him is Miami FL.

Wm. the son of Charles has the following addresses:

3 for Ft. Lauderdale (Broward County FL)
1 for Merritt Island (Brevard County FL)
1 for Hollywood FL (Broward County FL)

It is my humble opinion after looking at his father's address in FL and looking at the majority of addresses listed for Wm. Staubs that his place of birth may be, more than likely, Broward County FL.

Hope this helps.

On genealogy page maker, he is listed as the son of Charles E. Staubs.

Kat, what do you mean by "genealogy page maker"? I've checked my genealogy lists, but don't see anything with that title.

Kat, what do you mean by "genealogy page maker"? I've checked my genealogy lists, but don't see anything with that title.

hi Aksleuth. Here is what I found---google search parameters "W...E...S..." full name not dots :)

http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/t/h/a/Scott-D-Thacher/GENE3-0003.html

In the third generation is says: ( I have shortened to initials to post on WS, the actual page has full names).

Children of D. Staubs and D. Richards are:

***W. E. Staubs, married C. D. Novelli.

I ran a background check on D. Staubs (father of Wm. S.) and came up with two addresses. One in WV and on in FL, that lead me to believe that this is the W. E. Staubs were are searching for...Since the W. E. Staubs we are looking for has addresses in and around Miami (Broward County FL) with the exception of one.

I then bounced off your posting about:

posted by Aksleuth :Other records show the wife's name as Catherine and Caterina and (you also stated)---Divorce for Wm and Catherine D. N. Staubs, 26 June 2006, Broward County, Book 42282, page 936, instrument # 106196567. Record not viewable online due to Florida statute. His middle name is Eugene.

So from your marriage and divorce findings I was able to determine that the C. D. N. that is reported to have married W. E. Staubs on the webpage link I posted as the one and the same W.E.S that we are searching for...

From his father's information on that webpage I was able to determine that the father was born in WV and then moved to (Broward County)Miami FL at some point in his life, given that W.E.S (PI) only has addresses located in Broward County FL and one other county, that is how I came to be of the opinon that more than likely the PI was born in Broward County FL.

I hope that made sense?

Please correct me if you think I've come to the wrong conclusions? :)

From the Florida Division of Licensing we find that PI Wm. Staubs middle initial is E. his license is restricted from public record by statute. (he carries 3 licenses in FL)

From zabasearch we see a Birth month and year as: June 1957. (Not confirmed as of yet, perhaps someone can help me confirm?).

From intelius we only see addresses located in FL for this man.

From the Broward County FL 17th Judicial division Civil Court ~ We find that the middle initial of E stands for Eugene. Can't access records quickly will search in depth later.

From the birthday database we see this information:

First Name Last Name Birthday City State Records
WILLIAM E STAUBS 1957-06-23 Fort Lauderdale FL

I'll keep looking. :)

Kat, it looks like FORT LAUDERDALE FL from your above quote. Could this be it?

A huge THANK YOU TO EVERYONE who helped track all this down --- AKSleuth, Kat, Angel, FifthEssence --- ALL of you are very much appreciated!

If we can concur that Wm. E. Staubs a.ka. COBRA was born 6/23/57 in Fort Lauderdale, FL, I will run the chart this evening. Please weigh in...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members