Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is interesting... No specifics but it is south west of Satsuma. Thanks to original poster starcat29

http://www.wesh.com/news/19383667/detail.html

I just mapped it, as best I could with no known exact location and you can take 17 south straight through to Lake County, the river also run through there.
I typed in Satsuma Florida on Google and Lake county and to the center of Lake county is 76 miles, however the tip of Lake county is right there on Putnam county line.

They say the body is not that of a toddler, age and sex have not been determined. Why the use of the word toddler, why not kid or child, could it be Haleigh??? There is a lot of info in this short article about the location where the body was found.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19384534/detail.html

They say the body is not that of a toddler, age and sex have not been determined. Why the use of the word toddler, why not kid or child, could it be Haleigh??? There is a lot of info in this short article about the location where the body was found.

I'm not sure but I thinkl that was to rule out Trenton Duckett. This is very close to where he went missing from. I could be wrong though.

It doesn't sound like Haleigh, unless she was kept alive somewhere for some period of time: "There's no logo on it whatsoever. It's well worn, as you can tell. The size of the hat appears to be very small," said Perdue.

Detectives believe it belonged to the person found dead a few yards of a dirt path that runs through the woods. They believe the body may have been at the location for a few days because there are signs of decomposition.

Investigators have not determined the age or gender of the body. The Medical Examiner's Office arrived at the scene Wednesday afternoon and removed the body."

The video next to the article shows the hat - IT IS NOT the one we see Haliegh wearing in the Christmas pictures. It appears to be a baseball cap.

It is silly that LE is not giving the gender of the body. I am sure after only a few days, they can tell by looking if it is a man or woman. I'm thinking it may be a child and that is why LE is reluctant to give gender.

Salem

Oddly enough, some members of the Cummings family are from that area, including Ron's mom, stepfather, and sister who lived there for a time. I remember finding that out while searching for his mom's birthday.

Also notice it's not far from Mt. Dora, where Caylee's great grandparents are located.

With a decomposing or decomposed body, it's sometimes difficult to distinguish gender on the spot, and needs to be done by an expert.

Odd they didn't say if it appeared to be a child or adult, but I guess they don't want to say until tests are made. Sometimes they don't want to give away too much information, especially when they are trying to catch a murderer. Not everyone in Florida is as chatty as the folks in Orange County.

Getting back to the astrological circumstances that were ripe for new info on Haleigh this week, maybe we won't find out about any good leads for a while. We know things are always happening behind the scenes that the public isn't aware of until later, so I'm hoping this is the case, especially if the body in Lake County isn't related to the Haleigh case.

Thanks for bringing the links here since this is the forum I check first.

I'm thinking the hat/cap fits the body's head perfectly, that's why they are assuming it belongs to it, and because of it's close proximity. Could Haleigh have been taken while wearing a hat? Was she one to wear a hat all the time, even to bed? I know she received one for Christmas, but didn't they say she loved hats, which implies she owned several? Obviously, we don't really know how Haleigh was taken, but she could have had a hat/cap with her. Did they ever mention one was missing?

Just because her Christmas hat wasn't a cap doesn't mean she didn't own caps. I know I have several in my hat collection. Females who love hats normally have more than one kind in their stockpile.

Although there may be no relation to Haleigh, it's scary how many people are missing or murdered in Florida.

It doesn't sound like Haleigh, unless she was kept alive somewhere for some period of time: "There's no logo on it whatsoever. It's well worn, as you can tell. The size of the hat appears to be very small," said Perdue.

Detectives believe it belonged to the person found dead a few yards of a dirt path that runs through the woods. They believe the body may have been at the location for a few days because there are signs of decomposition.

Investigators have not determined the age or gender of the body. The Medical Examiner's Office arrived at the scene Wednesday afternoon and removed the body."

The video next to the article shows the hat - IT IS NOT the one we see Haliegh wearing in the Christmas pictures. It appears to be a baseball cap.

It is silly that LE is not giving the gender of the body. I am sure after only a few days, they can tell by looking if it is a man or woman. I'm thinking it may be a child and that is why LE is reluctant to give gender.

Salem

Here's an update on the clothing found with the body:

"The clothing included blue jeans, brown work boots and a patterned, collared shirt, according to Sgt. John Herrell with the Lake County Sheriff's Office. A purple baseball cap with no logo also was found with the body"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-body-found-050609,0,4661295.story

sorry guys I haven't been around for a while..............

I can't seem to locate the charts - do you think she is still alive?

With the man's body found, I wonder why there was a small purple hat there? Wondering if it has anything to do with Haleigh.

http://www..net/120824

I thought you may be interested in this, and maybe not have seen it.

This is a link to an article by Simon Barret which focuses on his Sunday blog radio show. (The link for the show is at the bottom of the article.) Both Cobra and Art Harris were guests again.

2 things I thought were note worthy, things that have been whispered before... 1. is that Cobra has spoken to 5? different folks, including bus driver, that Misty picked up Haleigh at bus stop. For Cobra, the best "Last Seen" time for Haleigh is the bus stop. 2. Again there is mention of Donald Sapp being at the mobile home that day as company.

Another thing I found interesting is the discussion about the AC guy. Cobra seems leary of this story and talks about why.

~~Praying Haleigh comes home soon~~
~Khaki

This is a link to an article by Simon Barret which focuses on his Sunday blog radio show. (The link for the show is at the bottom of the article.) Both Cobra and Art Harris were guests again.

2 things I thought were note worthy, things that have been whispered before... 1. is that Cobra has spoken to 5? different folks, including bus driver, that Misty picked up Haleigh at bus stop. For Cobra, the best "Last Seen" time for Haleigh is the bus stop. 2. Again there is mention of Donald Sapp being at the mobile home that day as company.

Another thing I found interesting is the discussion about the AC guy. Cobra seems leary of this story and talks about why.

~Khaki

Bolded by me.

That makes my skin crawl!

~Khaki

Thanks so much for sharing this link with us. I have always used 3 pm as the "disappearance" time.

Thanks so much for sharing this link with us. I have always used 3 pm as the "disappearance" time.

Just wondering, has a chart been done on last time seen 3 pm? Would it make a difference in the chart? Has a chart been done on Donald Sapp?

Just wondering, has a chart been done on last time seen 3 pm? Would it make a difference in the chart? Has a chart been done on Donald Sapp?

Yes, a chart's been done for Donald Sapp, a prime suspect. I've attached the file I saved from our discussion. The chart was done by Soulscape. I'm not sure where it's located on the forum, so I'm attaching my copy. The link should appear at the bottom of my post.

I've also included Donald Sapp's natal chart (2) and a Tri-Wheel chart of Haleigh, Sapp, and the 911 call. (as attachments)

I hope this helps you and others catch up on Sapps.

The referenced Jeffrey Griffis is somehow related to the group in Satsuma but I can't remember whom, maybe Ron? Maybe someone else remembers. This case is so convoluted with such a large cast of oddball characters, I get confused without a scorecard.

The radio program is the first time I've heard Donald Sapp was at the trailer that day! Thanks for the link, Khaki_Pants. Cobra sounds disgusted with the Satsuma gang. Interesting about the cinder block propping the door open and little Ron finding bricks to hold Cobra's hotel door open!

Poor Haleigh, her life depended on Misty, and the little twit won't tell the whole truth. Shame on her.

Simon the radio guy is based in Picayune, MS? Cool, a British accent in Picayune, how unusual!

Attachments

• Donald Lee Sapp Sex Offender.doc
    171 KB · Views: 18
  • Tri-WheelSappwithHaleighnataland911.gif
    Tri-WheelSappwithHaleighnataland911.gif
    21.8 KB · Views: 7
  • RSODonaldLeeSappASTEROIDSandMIDPOIN.gif
    RSODonaldLeeSappASTEROIDSandMIDPOIN.gif
    36.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DonaldSappNoon.jpg
    DonaldSappNoon.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 6
DOGblinking.gif

nopersonalcharts.jpg

Hi, I've been following a different series of threads on Haleigh Cummings and a question came up about an SO in Baker County named Samual Griffis. I did a search and saw that you asked about this individual back on Feb 23 in the Haleigh Thread #2 under Foresic Astrology. Do you know if anyone ever followed up on your request to look at this person, after you supplied his dob? Your post is below. Thanks!

Originally Posted by housemouse
Without a birth date and location of birth, doing a chart is pretty hard. Also, I can't get the link to work properly, and that might be why there is no birth data.

Hope you can give us more data to work with, confirm his location, whether he is on the list of offenders, etc...

Posted by salvarenge
Not sure why the link did not work but here it is again -

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...o?personId=713

His DoB is 09/08/1974.

Yes, a chart's been done for Donald Sapp, a prime suspect. I've attached the file I saved from our discussion. The chart was done by Soulscape. I'm not sure where it's located on the forum, so I'm attaching my copy. The link should appear at the bottom of my post.

I've also included Donald Sapp's natal chart (2) and a Tri-Wheel chart of Haleigh, Sapp, and the 911 call. (as attachments)

I hope this helps you and others catch up on Sapps.

The referenced Jeffrey Griffis is somehow related to the group in Satsuma but I can't remember whom, maybe Ron? Maybe someone else remembers. This case is so convoluted with such a large cast of oddball characters, I get confused without a scorecard.

The radio program is the first time I've heard Donald Sapp was at the trailer that day! Thanks for the link, Khaki_Pants. Cobra sounds disgusted with the Satsuma gang. Interesting about the cinder block propping the door open and little Ron finding bricks to hold Cobra's hotel door open!

Poor Haleigh, her life depended on Misty, and the little twit won't tell the whole truth. Shame on her.

Simon the radio guy is based in Picayune, MS? Cool, a British accent in Picayune, how unusual!
Jeffrey Griffis is the one who was killed on Dunns Creek bridge at 1 AM in January. Then Donald Sapp moved in with Jeffrey's widow. They live on second avenue in Satsuma.

We cannot forget about Little Haleigh out there waiting to be brought home if we can all say a prayer for her maybe that will help.

I hate to bring this up, but I have looked at the chart, to any of the astro's who care to answer this question, you understand my consern..... Looking at the charts is Haliegh ever going to be found? I see that she is well hidden, and from that and the way LE is leading this I am under the impression she will not, and if she is it will be a very LONG time, is this correct? Or is it that she is well hidden but she will be found, even by accident? Please help me get a clearer picture here, because from what I am seeing it doesn't look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro