Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have agreed 99.9% with the Astro's.....I do dream of Haleigh and they tie in with the Astro thread. I have not kept up with the AH and rumors and Cobra. I do not feel RC or MC had anything to do with this directly.. I agree with the initial post from the Astro's that she is deceased because of my dreams and what I was told. I continue to pray that she is still alive, will be found, and the truth will come out. I believe also, that everything is happening for a reason and she will be found when she is supposed to no matter how much we search for her.

I know this is not the DREAM thread and do not want to be scolded....

Chesterp, I appreciate you sharing your thoughts about this case. Thank you for your input.

Blessings,
Soulscape

I have agreed 99.9% with the Astro's.....I do dream of Haleigh and they tie in with the Astro thread. I have not kept up with the AH and rumors and Cobra. I do not feel RC or MC had anything to do with this directly.. I agree with the initial post from the Astro's that she is deceased because of my dreams and what I was told. I continue to pray that she is still alive, will be found, and the truth will come out. I believe also, that everything is happening for a reason and she will be found when she is supposed to no matter how much we search for her.

I know this is not the DREAM thread and do not want to be scolded....

Hi Chesterp,

I pray to God "a find" means alive, if not this child will at least get to be buried respectfully....unfortunately we all know that "find" might not always mean what we hope for nor has LE clarified yet what they exactly mean. I agree with you 100% that everything is for a reason, sometimes very painful though.....my mother has a saying " death is harder on the living than the dead"

Today's Update on Haleigh Cummings:

http://mamanetbebe.blogspot.com/2009/04/haleigh-cummings-update-30-april.html

Can't believe Jane Valez Mitchell would air rumors, hope they are not just that! All information that the media...especially her type of show and NG's is very well verified before they take it to air. I think sometimes LE doesn't want us to know certain leaks yet until they actually have something substancial....thinking maybe that's the case here, it is a National case...lots of eyes watching.

Today's Update on Haleigh Cummings:

http://mamanetbebe.blogspot.com/2009/04/haleigh-cummings-update-30-april.html

Can't believe Jane Valez Mitchell would air rumors, hope they are not just that! All information that the media...especially her type of show and NG's is very well verified before they take it to air. I think sometimes LE doesn't want us to know certain leaks yet until they actually have something substancial....thinking maybe that's the case here, it is a National case...lots of eyes watching.
Is it just me or does JVM tend to put a lot of chutzpa into AH's reports? I agree with you Oldsoul2

Respectfully snipped again
Soulscape:

There is a possibility of find between April 27 - May 7, based on transits to Haleigh's natal chart.

Just watched Issues with Jane they said LE may possibly find Haleigh but didn't get into specifics on the information. They have the girl/girls in custody for drug charges now and questioning them....have they finally told the truth.....Soulscape, this is shocking! This is the first time they have said this in 80 days that Haleigh has been missing. Please LORD bring her back home.

April 27,28,29 gone and nothing today so far.
One week in May to go, hopefully........
I noticed a full moon is May 9th..........
Haleigh disappeared under the full moon also......

Thanks to all who have made comments. I love the "Thanks" button. I can thank people as I read the posts. Good idea. :clap:

I came here to check for news, hoping Haleigh had been found but fully expecting "not yet" because I've been thinking it would be more likely May than April. I certainly hope it won't be longer. As it is, it's nearly three months already, about half the time it took to find poor Caylee. :(

Seven Sisters is important in my opinion. It's come up several times about different things. It's just got to be a clue, a pointer, something.......

Nevertheless, here we are, still waiting and wondering, while the Satsuma clans do their thing. :rolleyes: A motley crew, for sure.

I'm thinking the Putnam County Sheriff's Office took lessons from the Orange County Sheriff's Office - Don't show your cards too early or you'll never have a moment's peace during the circus that erupts. Still, with all the silence from LE, we're still hearing of unrelated arrests and suspicions in Satsuma and it's surroundings. :waitasec:

Poor little Haleigh, what she must have heard and seen in her five years! :eek: Very disturbing. And it hasn't quieted down from what I've read. :behindbar

Thanks to all who have made comments. I love the "Thanks" button. I can thank people as I read the posts. Good idea. :clap:

I came here to check for news, hoping Haleigh had been found but fully expecting "not yet" because I've been thinking it would be more likely May than April. I certainly hope it won't be longer. As it is, it's nearly three months already, about half the time it took to find poor Caylee. :(

Seven Sisters is important in my opinion. It's come up several times about different things. It's just got to be a clue, a pointer, something.......

Nevertheless, here we are, still waiting and wondering, while the Satsuma clans do their thing. :rolleyes: A motley crew, for sure.

I'm thinking the Putnam County Sheriff's Office took lessons from the Orange County Sheriff's Office - Don't show your cards too early or you'll never have a moment's peace during the circus that erupts. Still, with all the silence from LE, we're still hearing of unrelated arrests and suspicions in Satsuma and it's surroundings. :waitasec:

Poor little Haleigh, what she must have heard and seen in her five years! :eek: Very disturbing. And it hasn't quieted down from what I've read. :behindbar

And Seven Sisters also correlates with my dreams...HOME/CLOSE/TREE..I have been on that street....she is close to home.

Also with Misty and Amber .. on Amber's myspace picture with her and Ron's baby .. Misty writes below the picture in November of 2008 saying she has her man and will get her baby. I will look for the actual website that shows this.

Has anyone looked at the chart for the cousin Joe in Tennessee .. he has an interesting myspace comment.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=380818970

It doesn't say his birthday .. but he says he is 19 and a Gemini.

On Feb 22 2009 Thomas writes on his board: "just go back down there and help find the lil girl it just might clear your name"

I was following Joe's myspace at this time and he hadn't been logged on for many months.

The next time he logs on is March 8, 2009 and he changes his status to ""If you don't remember it, it don't count!""

To me, it definitely sounds like he is involved just by his statement.
Joe has those eyes of a killer

In order to make up the 57 miles, the line through Seville and Pierson will have to be extended. I think the party who removed Haleigh took Hy 17 and went as far as Deltona.
A suitcase was found at a search with a Volusia county bus map inside

Dear God please shine a light upon Haleigh so we may find her. I'm still praying for that little girl to be brought home and respectfully buried.

Dear God please shine a light upon Haleigh so we may find her. I'm still praying for that little girl to be brought home and respectfully buried.

I just joined you in your prayer, lolipop :blowkiss:

Wish I knew just what the sheriff was looking into back on 24 February because they were hot! At that time there was a New Moon on the violence in Haleigh's chart, i.e., her Mars-Uranus conjunction. Right on. Whatever they were dealing with then was a solid lead or even stronger than a lead.

Wish I knew just what the sheriff was looking into back on 24 February because they were hot! At that time there was a New Moon on the violence in Haleigh's chart, i.e., her Mars-Uranus conjunction. Right on. Whatever they were dealing with then was a solid lead or even stronger than a lead.

I just checked my JOURNAL....Monday was the 23rd and my next entry is 2/27 and this is the window I took Bern's drawing up to the Sheriff's dept and spoke with the Captain.

And the 24th was my husband's BD...he is around me constantly and protecting me.

This is what I found.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3364214&postcount=142

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3364263&postcount=143

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3365105&postcount=144

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3365105&postcount=144

Going back through the media thread for those days, I am finding the following:

02/23 - Detectives intv. both Ron and Chad Griffis. Ron seen handing some sort of notes to detectives.

02/24 - Detectives acknowledge that a statement was taken from Ron Jr. and they are following up on it.

More from 02/24 -
http://www.news4jax.com/news/18786578/detail.html
Tip Leads Detectives To St. Johns Co. In Search For Haleigh
Search For Missing 5-Year-Old Continues
POSTED: Tuesday, February 24, 2009
UPDATED: 6:27 pm EST February 24, 2009
<snipped>
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- A tip about a possible Haleigh Cummings sighting led investigators to St. Augustine on Tuesday -- day 15 in the search for the missing 5-year-old girl.
On Tuesday morning, officers searched an area in St. Augustine near some railroad tracks around state Road 16 and U.S. Highway 1 after someone called to say he or she saw a man walking with a girl who fit Haleigh's description.
Police eventually located a man in the area who was walking his daughter to school. Still, there was no sign of Haleigh.
Other tips of possible sightings of the missing girl have led investigators on searches as far as Tennessee, where officers searched after receiving a lead that Haleigh was seen getting into a vehicle outside a restaurant. However, like many others, that turned out to be a false lead.

So if the investigators were on to something important way back then, did they know it? If it was Ron Jr's story, they seem to have let it slide. If it was a picture given them by chesterp, they haven't said anything. What about the wayward cousins and various derelicts in the area? The choices are endless. How sad for Haleigh.

I hope they haven't overlooked anything or anyone, but instead, are keeping the information close to the vest while keeping a close eye on these various "suspects".

Just for the record, I'm disheartened that today is Cinco de Mayo, and still no sign of Haleigh.

The full moon is on its way Asksleuth! We may still hear something soon. I'm saying prayers that this moon will be the one!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member