Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GLP has officially been named today on Issues w/JVM today 04-01-2009. However there is no proof he was with Misty on the named night in question.

As y'all can see I'm a month behind. lol
Maybe by the time I read through all this I'll have an answer. TIA
Has a chart been made regarding Crystal's BF?
His name is Chad G. and all I know is his ex recently (in Nov) dropped a restraining order she had against him for 2 years running.
It concerned domestic violence (? with) children

Is there anything showing in the charts for Haleigh possibly being found soon? this case is driving me nuts!

Is there anything showing in the charts for Haleigh possibly being found soon? this case is driving me nuts!

Soulscape...Housemouse....Will this child ever be found dead or alive? I know you said that it will be hard to find her but if I remember correctly that was the case for Caylee Anthony as well...I apologize if I'm wrong or you have answered this question already but my heart aches thinking that yet again another case back to back has a child alone in death.

I KNOW.....I agree 100%...I was a waiting one of our amazing astrologers on this one for awhile

FYI - for those who are asking about the possibility of Haliegh being found soon:

The New Moon is highly malefic in horary astrology. I looked at that chart and was shocked to see how strongly it confirmed and reconfirmed death testimony.

The following Full Moon (on 4/9/09) seems more hopeful and another window would be when VENUS, significator of Haleigh in the 911 Call Chart and natural ruler of the Female Child, goes direct on 4/17/09.

I will post charts & discussion later this weekend.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape, In your commentary for Sandra Cantu's chart, you wrote "By 8:15 pm it is too late; it is over."

Have you established such a time for Haleigh?

I remember you have the 12:39-12:40 possible abduction time.

Thank you so much.

Dear astrologers,
I don't want to ask this question.....Can the charts reveal if LE has something to hide, and so may be reluctant to pursue this case? Is there something bigger going on here? Mind you, my hope is always in them being patient and waiting for that opportune moment to strike. But I just felt a need to ask. I have felt the feelings of this song writer, whom I am linking below, from time to time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giUhae8HYsw&feature=channel

Soulscape, In your commentary for Sandra Cantu's chart, you wrote "By 8:15 pm it is too late; it is over."

Have you established such a time for Haleigh?

I remember you have the 12:39-12:40 possible abduction time.

Thank you so much.

on page 1 of this thread FifthEssense posts a recap of the charts cast and other important info...have a looksy:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3386799&postcount=1

off the top of my head, i dont remember if there was a time frame established in the early days...

Dear astrologers,
I don't want to ask this question.....Can the charts reveal if LE has something to hide, and so may be reluctant to pursue this case? Is there something bigger going on here? Mind you, my hope is always in them being patient and waiting for that opportune moment to strike. But I just felt a need to ask. I have felt the feelings of this song writer, whom I am linking below, from time to time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giUhae8HYsw&feature=channel

the only thing i remember seeing about LE hiding something is that they arent being forthcoming with the evidence that they do have...i.e. something found in the dumpster of value to the case, but remaining tight lipped.

Astro's - what info would you need to chart Khaki's question?

Praying this Full Moon will shed light on Haleigh so she can come home.

Salem

Praying this Full Moon will shed light on Haleigh so she can come home.

Salem

amen.

i am quite frustrated with how fast this case has seemed to run cold - so will join you in prayer of light shed due to the full moon!

:blowkiss:

Hi Astro Sleuthers. I'm amazed at the fantastic work being done here and I have a question if you don't mind.

I have a theory that Ron may still be harboring feelings for Crystal- possibly may even still be in love with her. I wonder if some of you can look at the charts of RC, MC and CS to see not only if this is correct, but also if Misty realized this and may have hurt/rid herself of Haleigh as a result.

Thanks in advance.

Without being able to put my finger on the "why" astrologically, I had the feeling that she might not be found when I looked at the various charts.

I will take another look at her natal Graphic Ephemeris later on, and see if there are any possibilities. Today is a very busy day for me, alas.

Without being able to put my finger on the "why" astrologically, I had the feeling that she might not be found when I looked at the various charts.

I will take another look at her natal Graphic Ephemeris later on, and see if there are any possibilities. Today is a very busy day for me, alas.

Actual house that is what I have been thinking to. I am working on learning astrology myself as you know and I have looked at some charts to, but I am not going to post them, or my thinkings on this, because I am just learning, I just going to sit back and see how it plays out, and see if my thoughts are interpretations of the chart are accurate. I do not think she will be found either.

Hi Astro Sleuthers. I'm amazed at the fantastic work being done here and I have a question if you don't mind.

I have a theory that Ron may still be harboring feelings for Crystal- possibly may even still be in love with her. I wonder if some of you can look at the charts of RC, MC and CS to see not only if this is correct, but also if Misty realized this and may have hurt/rid herself of Haleigh as a result.

Thanks in advance.

Pirate,

I respectfully advise you to go to page 1, post #1 on this Thread and review the LAST SEEN and 911 CALL charts and commentaries posted by Tuba and myself.

The charts have repeatedly pointed to abduction, probable rape, and murder by someone known to any or all of the parents/caretakers (Ron, and/or Misty and/or Crystal).

There are no indications of direct involvement by Ronald, Misty or Crystal, although "incompetent" and "inadequate" caretaking (again, by any or all of the 3) was noted several times. Also repeatedly noted: lifestyles, behaviors, decisions, choices of acquaintances, etc. of any or all of the 3 most likely came into play.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I did look and did not see what I was asking about.

i went back and looked at the links on the 1st page of this thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80612

i found the following 2 posts that talk about the esitmated time of abduction:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3322430&postcount=550

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3311485&postcount=282

i went back through most of the 1st Haleigh thread and did not see any possible time of death listed.

i shall leave it to the professionals to comment further on your question.

:blowkiss:

I didn't want you to miss this from an article released today! Today is Haleigh's little sister's birthday. I don't think you had her birthdate yet. No time but at least you now know the date. She's a baby so I'm guessing it's her 1st birthday.

Created On: Friday, 10 Apr 2009, 11:27 AM EDT
<snipped>
While acknowledging on Thursday her daughter has been gone for exactly two months hasn&#8217;t been easy for Crystal Sheffield, Friday might be a tougher day. It would have been the start of Haleigh&#8217;s spring break. &#8220;It&#8217;s going to be hard without her. Her little sister&#8217;s birthday is April 15th and [Haleigh&#8217;s] not going to be here.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/041009haleigh_missing_two_months

I didn't want you to miss this from an article released today! Today is Haleigh's little sister's birthday. I don't think you had her birthdate yet. No time but at least you now know the date. She's a baby so I'm guessing it's her 1st birthday.

Created On: Friday, 10 Apr 2009, 11:27 AM EDT
<snipped>
While acknowledging on Thursday her daughter has been gone for exactly two months hasn’t been easy for Crystal Sheffield, Friday might be a tougher day. It would have been the start of Haleigh’s spring break. “It’s going to be hard without her. Her little sister’s birthday is April 15th and [Haleigh’s] not going to be here.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/041009haleigh_missing_two_months
You know what..... this statement is very suspicious to me. Today is April 10th, Chloe's birthday is April 15 the "its going to be hard with out her and Haleigh is NOT going to be here. How does Crystal know that? its still 5 days til the 15th, If I am the mother of a missing child. I would not assume that Haleigh is not going to be here 5 days from now. I would hold out hope each and everyday that today is going to be the day. I have rarely had suspension of Crystal, but that statement made my meter hit the red! Guys we gotta find out where this baby is. She is going to fall out of the media and just be another missing kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove