Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case anybody is interested in the events of the weekend before Haleigh disappeared...I know that this was discussed previously and mentioned that it was read to be very prevalent in the case...found this article...hope it helps

http://www..com/2009/04/haleigh-cummings-mistys-friend-talks/

I will say this,because my spirit is so disturbed,I can hardly breath.There are those that have come in this case,that are manipulating everything for thier own purposes.They are using good hearted people that have only one purpose and that is to find this beautiful child.The reason I can not see what happened to Haleigh is because of all the lies and deceit surrounding this case.There's so much confusion.I thought it was because of drugs and lifestyle,it's more.I am trying to find my way in it,because I feel Haleigh wants everyone to know.Her name,her life is being used for something more than we can see.It's like everything is so dark and she's so far back reaching out and people she doesn't even know are in the way.I pray that truth will break through and some light to bring Haleigh home,one way or the other.

I have repeatedly stated that some twisted souls out there may think the Anthony example is a good one to follow and that more innocent children may be harmed. As awful as it sounds, people have been known to murder children to collect on small life insurance policies. Now that the A's are flaunting their newfound wealth and it's being reported constantly, I am very concerned. In fact, I'm so concerned I've written to my congresspeople, state and federal, as well as a few in the media pleading for changes to the laws to prevent this from happening again.

Could what you're seeing in the charts be that somehow, someone close enough to Haleigh thought this may be a good 'get-rich-quick' scheme? Possibly the child died accidentally or even of natural causes but then the details were set up to try to create a high profile case and an influx of attention as well as media and public funding? I remember reading about Ronald demanding free meals, etc. 'Don't you know who I am??'

Thanks!

Lin,
What I believe is possibly Amber helped in this for someone.The person or persons who went in to get her for who wanted this done,could be SOs,but I feel Amber has the answers.I also believe the girl that was with Amber and NayNay might possibly talk or won't help in some coverup.I don't believe the story NayNay gave about the girl Lindsey.I believe LE should talk to her,she's young,only 17 and probably very frightened.I wonder if Amber got paid somehow.You can only take bits of what these girls are saying and read through it.There is someone higher up here.

Has anybody considered doing a chart on David Steven (last name same as fathers) born on 4-6-1974 possible looking in the area of a park for Haleigh like for instance Dunns Creek, Mike Roess Gold Head park?

Well,that's funny lolipop.I was just looking at booking details on the last names again and just looked at his booking.I believe he's a cousin.

I don't know how true it is but I heard that David lives next door

When Haleigh went missing on 2/9 - 2/10/09, her significator VENUS was posited at 05 Aries. (See 911 Call chart link on page 1, post #1 of this Thread.)

By March 6th, she had not been found and at this time VENUS went retrograde at 15 Aries. VENUS has continued in retrograde motion since then, now about at the 29th degree of Pisces and about to station direct tomorrow, April 17.

Symbolically, this is encouraging.

By April 24, VENUS will achieve 00 Aries, a.k.a. the Aries Point, known for bringing events to the public eye. By May 6 - 7, VENUS will once again be posited at 05 Aries, the degree at which Haleigh went missing.

There is a possibility of find between April 27 - May 7, based on transits to Haleigh's natal chart.

I wonder if the 57 miles SSW of Satsuma will be searched....

Thanks,
Soulscape

I want to bump this as this time element is drawing near! I hope its okay to bump.

Has anybody considered doing a chart on David Steven (last name same as fathers) born on 4-6-1974 possible looking in the area of a park for Haleigh like for instance Dunns Creek, Mike Roess Gold Head park?

We have looked at him, although he has not been mentioned by LE as someone they have interest in regarding Haleigh.

When Haleigh went missing on 2/9 - 2/10/09, her significator VENUS was posited at 05 Aries. (See 911 Call chart link on page 1, post #1 of this Thread.)

By March 6th, she had not been found and at this time VENUS went retrograde at 15 Aries. VENUS has continued in retrograde motion since then, now about at the 29th degree of Pisces and about to station direct tomorrow, April 17.

Symbolically, this is encouraging.

By April 24, VENUS will achieve 00 Aries, a.k.a. the Aries Point, known for bringing events to the public eye. By May 6 - 7, VENUS will once again be posited at 05 Aries, the degree at which Haleigh went missing.

There is a possibility of find between April 27 - May 7, based on transits to Haleigh's natal chart.

I wonder if the 57 miles SSW of Satsuma will be searched....

Thanks,
Soulscape

This Is what i got on Google Maps for that direction
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=116287515801680968232.000467cbfc98fb621ce6c&t=h&ll=28.809238,-82.027338&spn=0.00942,0.013733&z=16
Hope it helps.....

Thank you Fifth Essence I must have missed that chart,( by the way you astrologers are quite amazing). oh just a thought tho, am I correct when they said they haven't excluded anyone from being a suspect yet?

As far as I know, "everyone is a suspect" still. No one has been eliminated, which would be hard to do with so many withholding the whole truth.

It's now April 28th. Let's hope she is found within the astrological time suggested. The poor child needs to be found asap.

Thanks for all the postings, charts, and maps. The Forensic Astrology section is my favorite area of the forum. Thanks to all who post here and work so hard. :blowkiss: :clap:

LFlorida
Registered User Join Date: Feb 2009

Quote:
I checked out the link re: where GSJ wanted to search on Brian's page. Right off of Seven Sisters Drive, which is named after the Seven Sisters islands in the St. Johns.

It brought to mind that I heard the astronomy guy on PBS said last week that the Seven Sisters [constellation?] would be visible/in alignment starting this past Sunday night.

Don't know if that means anything to anybody, but I wanted to put it out there jic.

Astros I'm bringing this over from the rumor thread. Do you think this is significant?

I don't know if it means anything either, Lurkyloo, but I appreciate the info! Maybe it will shed some light on the situation?

Salem

(SEVEN SISTERS) PLEAIDES a.k.a. ALCYON

Note: this is mentioned in the G-Ma Sykes Last seen Chart- post #707 in the 1st Thread by SOULSCAPE.
Were the seven sisters small islands there on the river to the west of Ron C.'s trailer searched or the road with the same name? We are aware Crystal & her mother took a boat over to one of the islands one night, but do not recall if a search directed by LE was conducted.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3334972&postcount=707
PLEAIDES a.k.a. ALCYON a.k.a. The Weeping Sisters smack on the Midheaven --- this miserable Fixed Star group always gives something to cry about. ALGOL, the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens close to Midheaven at 26 Taurus, focal point of T-SQUARE involving EQ (a secondary Ascendant) and the afflicted Part of MISfortune.

Fifth - do you think that this alignment/visibility will shed any light on Haleigh, now that it is coming into focus - especially to the naked eye? I did not see the PBS program. Maybe I'll go try to find a link after I catch up on the threads.

Salem

Hope I am doing this right...

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Haleighs-Father-Step-Grandfather-Under/XZgsuYvyi0mrJUhzsacwjg.cspx

*A snippet:
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. - Detectives with the Putnam County Sheriff's office has a new investigation underway that involves Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, and her step grandfather, Hank Croslin.
In the police report obtained by Action News...Hank Croslin accuses Cummings of regularly supplying him with prescription drugs.
According to the report, Croslin told deputies "Ronald Cummings was trying to kill him."

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

*snippet
VIDEO: Bond for Kristina Rene "Nay Nay" Prevatt Is Revoked

ETA: AH has something up on Nay nay, as well
http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/

On JVM tonight 'a feud between RC X girlfriend & mother(Lisa & Amber Brooks) and Misty may have a connection with Haleigh's disappearence!
Art Harris..........NayNay,Amber, Misty..........very complicated relationships...........
LE thinks Haleigh 'might' still be alive????
Just an update on the news..........

Respectfully snipped again
Soulscape:

Just watched Issues with Jane they said LE may possibly find Haleigh but didn't get into specifics on the information. They have the girl/girls in custody for drug charges now and questioning them....have they finally told the truth.....Soulscape, this is shocking! This is the first time they have said this in 80 days that Haleigh has been missing. Please LORD bring her back home.

Respectfully snipped again
Soulscape:

Just watched Issues with Jane they said LE may possibly find Haleigh but didn't get into specifics on the information. They have the girl/girls in custody for drug charges now and questioning them....have they finally told the truth.....Soulscape, this is shocking! This is the first time they have said this in 80 days that Haleigh has been missing. Please LORD bring her back home.

Hello Oldsoul2,

Thank you for alerting us to this latest news.

We have been saying since the beginning there is a 'family connection' ---
This is no way points to direct involvement by either Ron or Misty. Rather, it highlights an observation made in previous analysis, that a family connection exists. The perp is someone known to the family, or alternately, someone on the fringes of the family, perhaps a friend or acquaintance of a family friend, relative, or acquaintance. Regardless of the perp’s exact relationship to Ron and/or Misty, Haleigh was exposed to the perp because of the actions/ lifestyle of the people she most trusted, i.e., her dad and his GF.

TIA for keeping us fully advised regarding the latest developments.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hello Oldsoul2,

Thank you for alerting us to this latest news.

We have been saying since the beginning there is a 'family connection' ---
This is no way points to direct involvement by either Ron or Misty. Rather, it highlights an observation made in previous analysis, that a family connection exists. The perp is someone known to the family, or alternately, someone on the fringes of the family, perhaps a friend or acquaintance of a family friend, relative, or acquaintance. Regardless of the perp’s exact relationship to Ron and/or Misty, Haleigh was exposed to the perp because of the actions/ lifestyle of the people she most trusted, i.e., her dad and his GF.

TIA for keeping us fully advised regarding the latest developments.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I have agreed 99.9% with the Astro's.....I do dream of Haleigh and they tie in with the Astro thread. I have not kept up with the AH and rumors and Cobra. I do not feel RC or MC had anything to do with this directly.. I agree with the initial post from the Astro's that she is deceased because of my dreams and what I was told. I continue to pray that she is still alive, will be found, and the truth will come out. I believe also, that everything is happening for a reason and she will be found when she is supposed to no matter how much we search for her.

I know this is not the DREAM thread and do not want to be scolded....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme