Forensic Astrology - KRISTI CORNWELL missing 8/11/09 GA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/MurphyNCFuneral108.jpg

There is a recurrent financial factor in this crime against Kristi Cornwell. Here we see it in the presence of Saturn in House 9, denoting sharp business acumen and ruling the House of money, 2. The lunar nodes ride the cusp of H. 2 and H. 8, emphasis once again, money. Further, we have intercepts in those same Houses, so it is clear that there is a great deal of hidden information we are not aware of and there is deception.

Scorpio is on the cusp of the House of groups, associations, friends and Pluto of Scorpio afflicts the Aries Moon we are so familiar with from the Jone's Crk. Road assault. Mars as well could not be uglier, in square to Saturn. By the time of the assault, Mars reaches 21°, squares Uranus too and goes borneo. You can trust the rule that a planet hanging off the Seventh House cusp but in the H. 7 Sign, is committing an offense but conditioned like this planet, expect the worst. Mars is a.) a malefic and means trouble in any event chart b.) is part of a 3-way T square with Saturn and Uranus c.) lurks and comes lunging into public notice through bad acts from his fallen position in H. 6.

We also need be mindful that Sagittarius is on two cusps, H. 1 where appropriate as this is a church ceremony but also on H. 12. II is of course on the other end of the axes, H. 6 & 7. Look at Jupiter, who rules all that Sagittarius. There he is in the H. of money again. Some situation preceded the funeral that was too optimistic and too extravagant. Mercury in H. 9 rules communication and commute services and is the dispositor of the perpetrators to be.

Communications are also naturally allied to House 3 which is just emerging from crisis but the Moon and Pluto, so afflicted, are at crisis. We cannot forget, in this wide angle shot of the attendees at the funeral, that Mars rules the hour, giving their evil intentions more force.

Thank you Tuba, for taking the time to chart this event. I'm not skilled at interpreting the outcome as it is described but hope that others who follow this thread are and can discuss the results.

There are three sections of analysis above relative to the funeral: the one under the chart and then the post at #101 and at #102. The Mars in all three is the same Mars. It is also the Mars of post #52 on page 3 of this thread, where the violent assault from the pincer cars is described as in House 4.

We also need be mindful that Sagittarius is on two cusps, H. 1 where appropriate as this is a church ceremony but also on H. 12. II is of course on the other end of the axes, H. 6 & 7. Look at Jupiter, who rules all that Sagittarius. There he is in the H. of money again. Some situation preceded the funeral that was too optimistic and too extravagant. Mercury in H. 9 rules communication and commute services and is the dispositor of the perpetrators to be.

Communications are also naturally allied to House 3 which is just emerging from crisis but the Moon and Pluto, so afflicted, are at crisis. We cannot forget, in this wide angle shot of the attendees at the funeral, that Mars rules the hour, giving their evil intentions more force.

BIBM; For those who know Kristi, this may be an clue. Was there a risky or legally questionable money making opportunity she was considering or was she helping someone to obtain money? Would this have brought her into contact with unsavory people. Did she have second thoughts or knowledge about a financial misdeed which put her in danger? Keep in mind the "hidden information and deception" mentioned in post #101. Thoughts anyone?

Kristi could have had information dangerous to her own safety but the last event chart was for the funeral in Murphy, NC and revolves around that. Since she was not officiating, not conducting the service, it was not her extravagance nor over-optimism. She is just a dot on the chart because it was a service for the deceased and the mourners and they were the important figures to the chart along with the minister or individual at the pulpit. What makes that dot, the Moon, salient is Kristi's impending abduction and that dot is frighteningly afflicted. She, the Moon, is zero and Pluto is also zero and threatening Kristi by exact square.

I need to go back to Chart Nursery School, thanks Tuba. Back to lurking ...

Don't be discouraged, Knox. The problem is not your astrology, it's just point of view. If there was another World's Fair in Chicago and the Raymond Gee family killer streaked across the plaza, because he is a wanted man (what an understatement), he could well appear as a menacing dot on the event chart for the opening of the fair. You can readily see how he could not, however, take over all the happenings and people at the World's Fair because it is not an event about the crime in Beason, IL, it is an event about exhibition and thousands of visitors.

Exactly what kind of gag order did the GBI put her family under?

There you have me at a loss. Can you explain?

Exactly what kind of gag order did the GBI put her family under?

Hi Tater there is no gag order ... I think you may have taken something out of context somewhere. Many have wondered if there was a gag order because of the lack of information coming from LE on this case.

Here is something to look for in the future. The chart for D.D.'s account of what occurred on August 11 shows the Part of Information Whether True or False at 27:30 Libra. That degree opposes Kristi, the Moon at 28:11 Aries. On the 12th and 13th of October, Mars will square that opposition as the north node of the Moon is already doing. These afflictions or trip switches are coming from House 5 and House 11 of the chart.

Thank you Tuba, I know House five is in reference to Matters of Love/Love Affairs. House eleven, is friends?

Yes it is, Knox, friends, associates and groups we know and move in. Ones best friend is House 7 but more casual regular contacts are House 11.

The fact information from D.D. opposes the Moon, Kristi, does not discredit it. Oppositions give awareness. All the Part placement really tells us is that the subject was Kristi & that D.D. knew something but to substantiate the content of his account, we would need some support for the veracity of his statement. We have instead a trine to Neptune. That's like leaning on a fog bank.

Thanks Knox for letting us know about this link! :blowkiss:

MISSING: Kristi Cornwell
<snipped>
The family of Kristi Cornwell has been asked &#8220;How is the search going?&#8221; and &#8220;Has there been any word?&#8221; so we&#8217;ve created this blog to let concerned people know what&#8217;s been happening. First of all, we&#8217;d like to thank those who have guided us in getting the word out. Having never dealt with anything like this before, we didn&#8217;t instinctively know what to do first. We would never have survived the intial media tidal wave without the help of Kristi&#8217;s cousin Keith Hogsed. The phone seemed to ring non-stop and Keith was right there (always with a calmness and rational thought process) to help schedule interviews and to take messages. He was Richard&#8217;s right hand man in Blairsville in those first weeks after Krisit&#8217;s abduction and had the forethought and skills to get this website up and running as soon as possible. In the posts that follow, we will try to chronicle the search efforts as well as update what is being done today.

October 2, 2009
The search efforts continue. Both by LE and the family. The family estimates about 5,000+ flyers have been printed and posted in areas reaching far beyond North Georgia. Family and friends have been tremendous in this effort. A friend of the family even posted the flyer in their church in Huntsville, AL as well as at the Sheriff&#8217;s office there. The family emailed the Reward Flyer to their contact lists and those contacts have forwarded it to their contacts and so on and so on. Thanks to all those who have so actively helped!

Link:
http://kristicornwell.com/the-family-search/

:angel:

I have what may be viewed as a bizarre question. If that's the case, and it's completely ridiculous, please accept my apologies in advance. I mean absolutely no disrespect as I have nothing but the utmost for our FA's.

I have seen the charts so accurate, so many times now, that it's difficult for even we who start out as skeptics to ignore. You've made a believer out of me and that was no small task. I'm learning, little by little. When I came here I didn't know a cusp from a house. Proudly today I do know these things, thanks to all of you.

That said, here it is......

Kristi is missing, and there seems to be precious little progress in bringing her back. Hypothetically, if someone were to volunteer to go and look, to stand where Kristi was, and to follow her steps, could the charts that have been written or charts for that individual walking in her footsteps, help to point that person in the right direction, provide insight, idea's, or possibly a heightened sense of what to be aware of when tracing her steps? There is a "trail" from where Kristi was standing when she vanished. I believe it starts with a shoe and ends with a cell phone. Could the charts give that volunteer anything at all to go on? And if by some miracle this IS possible, what chart would you use?

The old method of locating missing animals, items and persons couldn't place what or who was lost if it was beyond a very limited mile radius. This was not a function of the reality that people traveled shorter distances in the past but that truth no doubt had a lot to do with why no one clamoured for another means of locating the subject. Now days, victims and valuables can be spirited across continents and oceans in the same amount of time required for a buggy ride to the next town.

Using the old method, Kristi Cornwell would be between 126 and 132 miles from evidence of an assault, the X spot on Jones Crk. Rd. Fortunately, that means as the crow flies. I have tried (hard) to isolate the road where the cell was thrown and follow it to some destination but the territory is too foreign to me. If we are using Jupiter as Kristi's ruler, she ended 132 miles from X. If we use Neptune, she ended 126 miles from X. In both cases, we are talking E.N.E.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB