Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The meaning of Chiron

In Greco-Roman art, Chiron is almost always shown carrying a child on his back. But despite this emblem of hope, the figure of the King of the Centaurs is a tragic one. It is worth reiterating the myth, which is often distorted or wrongly told because it is such a painful one.
In myth, Chiron did not become a healer because he was wounded. That is an optimistic reinterpretation which attempts to make sense of life's pain by assigning it a specific purpose and meaning - to develop the compassion and wisdom to heal others because of one's own pain. This reinterpretation of the myth is valid as a way of working with one's own wounds. But Chiron's pain serves no such noble purpose in the story. He is already a teacher and a healer, before he is wounded. It could be assumed that he is already wounded because he suffers isolation; although he is a Centaur, and therefore one of a tribe of creatures who symbolise natural instinctual powers, he is himself civilised, and has thus separated himself from his tribe. Chiron in this context represents the wise animal, a natural power which of its own volition has chosen to serve human evolution and consciousness, rather than remain blindly subject to the instinctual compulsions of the animal kingdom. Like the "helpful animal" in fairy tales, Chiron turns his back on the savagery of his instinctual nature, in order to serve the evolutionary pattern which he deems to be the way forward for the whole of life.
But Chiron is in the wrong place at the wrong time. He is caught between Herakles, the solar hero who personifies the strength of the human ego, and the wild, untamed Centaurs whom Chiron himself has left behind. While the battle rages, Chiron takes no part; he has sympathy for both. Perhaps because of this mediating role, which deprives him of his natural aggression, he is accidentally wounded by a poisoned arrow aimed at another Centaur, and the wound does not heal, no matter what healing methods he applies to it. Ultimately he retires to his cave howling in anguish, begging for death. Zeus and Prometheus take pity on him, and grant him the boon of mortality, allowing him to die in peace like any mortal, although once he was a god.
This terrible story implies a state of unfairness in life which is hard for any individual, and perhaps even harder for the idealistic individual involved in studies such as astrology, to countenance. We want to believe that life is fair, and that goodness is rewarded and evil punished, at least in some other incarnation if not in this one. Here is a good creature who suffers through no fault of his own, a victim of the inevitable battle between evolution and inertia, consciousness and blind instinctuality. Chiron is an image of that in us which has been wounded unfairly by life, and by inescapable conditions which reflect failings and flaws in a collective psyche which is unfailingly clumsy in its efforts to progress.

http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_wounding_e.htm

amazing-thank you. I was pulled into the case because of his name when I heard it on the news. Then I had to double take when he looked like an older Ethan Stacey. What are the chances of that?
I do not know if I believe in coincidences.

Venus Stewart goes missing now a Kyron. Lots of astrological/Greek myths at play.
I wonder who named him. It is quite unique and cool name for a boy.

I`m sorry if this was already explained in the charts, but is there any association of the Sun in Kyron`s charts to a person or figure in his life:waitasec:

Butterfly1978, Kyrons' chart is a sunrise chart. We really don't know which house Chiron occupies. If only we had his birth time, we could give him a Vertex & POF. Do we have a Portlandian that could have a wee look-see in the birth's records? I don't know if it's allowed to look at someones birth info.

Until very recently, it was permitted in my state to go into the Recorder's Office in person and look at the birth records. I don't know about Oregon.

We were told here that Kyron spelled this way is a Celtic name from Ireland and that it has a very positive meaning.

Butterfly1978, Kyrons' chart is a sunrise chart. We really don't know which house Chiron occupies. If only we had his birth time, we could give him a Vertex & POF. Do we have a Portlandian that could have a wee look-see in the birth's records? I don't know if it's allowed to look at someones birth info.

I believe you can get birth information, as it is a matter of public record if I'm not mistaken. You have to pay for the copy of the certificate, at least where I live. But I could be waaay off.

Do their local papers have online archives in which you could perhaps check the birth announcement section? Most papers that I have read announce a DOB ad the time.

Until very recently, it was permitted in my state to go into the Recorder's Office in person and look at the birth records. I don't know about Oregon.

We were told here that Kyron spelled this way is a Celtic name from Ireland and that it has a very positive meaning.

Tuba, we answered at the same time :blushing:

A little further investigating of the name Kyron shows it to be Greek, meaning Lord or master.

The person looking at the birth certificate doesn't need to buy it, just note the birth time.

One thing your asteroid studies made clear is that the 11° )( Moon in the event charts is stepmother because that Moon conjoins her personal asteroid and her north lunar node. This is mere corroboration as she said that her farewell was at 8:45 a.m. giving a Cancer ASC ruled by this Moon, of course. According to that event chart, she then took off for a distant neighborhood and according to the later charts (within one half hour), she did that under secrecy, the hidden side of House 9, emphasised by the Pisces background.

Do we know where Kyron was born (town)? Since bio Mom lives 5 hours away, did SHE move from Portland or did bio Dad move from where bio Mom lives? A birth time search would be made easier with that info.

One thing your asteroid studies made clear is that the 11° )( Moon in the event charts is stepmother because that Moon conjoins her personal asteroid and her north lunar node. This is mere corroboration as she said that her farewell was at 8:45 a.m. giving a Cancer ASC ruled by this Moon, of course. According to that event chart, she then took off for a distant neighborhood and according to the later charts (within one half hour), she did that under secrecy, the hidden side of House 9, emphasised by the Pisces background.

This just made me think of something. Do any of the charts show that Kyron was possibly 'handed off' to someone else?

butterfly, in the Last Seen Chart Kyron's Sun is not in Taurus, it is in II square the Moon in )(; however Mercury is in Taurus and on one of the critical degrees, 21° Fixed Sign. Maybe you were thinking of his natal Sun, which is in earth. The Part of Fortune was in Taurus all right, if you use the chart based on his being seen by other witnesses at the school, rather than the "goodbye" from his stepmother. Otherwise, the Part of Fortune is in Aries. That witness chart is rather interesting because it introduces intercepts in House of child, 5. and House of the Science Fair, 11. The witnesses other than the mother have been quoted as giving "around 9 a.m." but also "9:15". The 9:15 time produces the secretive, deceptive intercepts. As to Saturn in House 3, I explained in my first analysis that Saturn is the lack of supervision, oversight and communication at the school that morning. You can count on Saturn to represent lack, need not met, etc. Investigations come under the planet Mars.

Both of you are correct, Wow I really screwed up lastnight. :banghead:
I have four charts printed out and laid out on my desk along with at least a hundred different reference materials, my brain is fried. I do not see how you guys are able to keep up with so many cases at once, its truly amazing. Maybe it gets easier with experience.
I totally did not realize this was a sunrise chart, however Chiron is associated with the emotional wounds we receive early on in our lives, depending on the house it is placed in would determine where these wounds come from. If Chiron is in the 1st thru 6th house which it would have been if he was born anytime between 1am and 5 pm that day, Than in my opinion it seems this was his destiny.
As I have stated before I am not very articulate with my thoughts, and I am still learning myself so please bare with me.

Hi Butterfly1978! I wanted to thank you so much for all the hard work you have put into this case and I know it`s hard to devote so much of your personal time when you have 3 kids at home! I have one and that`s enough for me! Do not be so hard on yourself, you have at least three other very experiences astrologers to help guide you and your abilities through this emotional case. Big thanks to Soulscape, Tuba and Leomoon for their guidance through this. I can`t believe this little boy is still not found.

Something is bothering me. Is it possible for a chart to show the differentiation between a "teacher", a "parent", an "acquaintance", and a person in charge of "before school & after school care"? The reason I'm asking is bc in almost every report I've read, it's being stated that mom & Kyron arrived right before/after 8:00 when the school opened...yet when I refer to the school's website, I learn that they offer full day kindergarten (if the parent wishes I think for a small fee or they go 1/2 day for free) and before school & after school care starting at 7:00 and ending at 6:00. That would explain why the maintenance man was there so early to put up the flag. Surely there were more people there utilizing the before school care program, right? Or am I looking too deep into this? If you need the link, I'll look for it again...

Also, I'm still looking for birth info. I thought I read somewhere that everyone once lived in Beaverton, OR at one point?

I wonder if the photo taken the morning Kyron disappeared be considered an event that can be charted. On the main threads, it was discussed that this photo was taken at around 8:15 am and was witnessed by a PTA president Zimmerman. The link that I find does not specify when the photo was taken but I will ask the posters on the main threads to provide a more specific link with the time.

this is the link I found:

http://www.helpfindmychild.net/kyron-horman

I wonder if the photo taken the morning Kyron disappeared be considered an event that can be charted. On the main threads, it was discussed that this photo was taken at around 8:15 am and was witnessed by a PTA president Zimmerman. The link that I find does not specify when the photo was taken but I will ask the posters on the main threads to provide a more specific link with the time.

Matou,
I have not been able to find the link, but there was discussion in the other forum about them arriving at school early. I think it was back somewhere in pages 10-15. I'll take a quick look . . .

Matou,
Pensfan post 285 on other forum, and there may have been some discussion before and after that post. I'm quoting the top of the post:

"Kyron Harmon and his step-mom were at Skyline Elementary before 8 in the morning. [They show the picture in front of exhibit here]

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Since Stepmom and Kyron arrived 45 minutes before the 8:45 am start of school, this would certainly explain the emptiness of the room where Kyron’s science project was displayed"

Hope this helps :)

Also, Beanie post 314:
"The school opened at 8 that morning specifically so that students and their families could come in and see the projects. That was in a number of the early articles. In fact, Ms. Zimmerman, head of the PTA IIRC, was there in Kyron's classroom at 8:15 when the SM took that picture of Kyron.

This has all been discussed a number of times throughout these threads.

Early info in a case is often inaccurate, so I'm not surprised that one article says before 8. Numerous articles since have confirmed that the school opened at 8, and SM and Kyron arrived shortly afterwards - along with other parents and their children."

Wow Tuba, that is very telling, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee