Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I beleive that he is NNE as well, because the weight of his chart is heaviest on the NNE side, his moon in the last seen chart is also positioned in the NNE, which the moon is reflective, if we look at it this way, the moon is reflecting his location, in the Last seen chart his sun is in Taurus which is a fixed earth sign, His POF is also located in an earth sign, So I don't think he is in the water. As far as miles my brain just can't do that part right now, I am going to trust Soulscape on that one.

Kyron's natal asteroid "House" is 27:06 Cancer is exactly conjunct the Last Seen chart at 27:09 Cancer.

"Actor" at 26:52 Taurus is in the 11th house, trine Saturn in the 3rd house.

Juno 27:38 Gemini is conjunct "Silentium" 27:40 Gemini in the 12th house, squaring Saturn 27:51 Virgo in the 3rd.

Yikes! A perfect storm. Saturn trines the decendant and trines Actor in Algol (a most evil degree) and sextiles the ascendent.

On the surface it looks like all the fates conspired to allow Kyron to be stolen. What I want to know is which house is the school room. And if it's the 3rd, why is Saturn there? Does Saturn represent the teacher?

The ascendent 27 Cancer is sextile to Saturn 27 Virgo, which forms a YOD to the BML 27:22 Aquarius in the 8th house which is conjunct Neptune 28 Aquarius. This combination makes me think he's already gone from the school. Or at the very least at this exact moment.

Who could possibly have this kind of luck?

I believe 3rd House is where you find elementary school.

Kyron's natal asteroid "House" is 27:06 Cancer is exactly conjunct the Last Seen chart at 27:09 Cancer.

"Actor" at 26:52 Taurus is in the 11th house, trine Saturn in the 3rd house.

Juno 27:38 Gemini is conjunct "Silentium" 27:40 Gemini in the 12th house, squaring Saturn 27:51 Virgo in the 3rd.

Yikes! A perfect storm. Saturn trines the decendant and trines Actor in Algol (a most evil degree) and sextiles the ascendent.

On the surface it looks like all the fates conspired to allow Kyron to be stolen. What I want to know is which house is the school room. And if it's the 3rd, why is Saturn there? Does Saturn represent the teacher?

The ascendent 27 Cancer is sextile to Saturn 27 Virgo, which forms a YOD to the BML 27:22 Aquarius in the 8th house which is conjunct Neptune 28 Aquarius. This combination makes me think he's already gone from the school. Or at the very least at this exact moment.

Who could possibly have this kind of luck?

Yes the 3rd house would be the school, but I think that Saturn here would either represent either News from the school (that Kyron is gone) or the investigation

I do not know how I missed this but in Kyrons Natal chart Chiron is in the 4th house. Considering what we now know this is so sad, its like this was his destiny. :O(

I do not know how I missed this but in Kyrons Natal chart Chiron is in the 4th house. Considering what we now know this is so sad, its like this was his destiny. :O(

I have been lurking in this thread for a couple of days, I'm also relatively new to Websleuths. I have also been looking up everything I can in regards to astrology since stumbling upon this thread. I have even looked up Chiron in the 4th house, but could you explain it further and how it relates to being Kyron's destiny? Thank you so much :)

I have been lurking in this thread for a couple of days, I'm also relatively new to Websleuths. I have also been looking up everything I can in regards to astrology since stumbling upon this thread. I have even looked up Chiron in the 4th house, but could you explain it further and how it relates to being Kyron's destiny? Thank you so much :)

Maybe this will help:

http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/chironinhouses.html'

http://www.trans4mind.com/personal_development/astrology/LearningAstrology/housesChiron.htm#o4 Cancer

The 4th House symbolizes the home or foundation of our lives.

Chiron is a symbol of an Inner Wound, we all have.

hello everyone

please have Bern take a look at those pics from post #172

i'm interested in see if Bern would have a better reading and/or connection from looking at more pics...

greatly appreciate Bern's contribution.

Thanks!

Welcome Ralph, I hope you stay.

You've already contibuted quite a bit here and you were not the first to ask for her help on the
thread, so don't feel badly. It would have confused anyone to see psychic readings on an astrology thread to begin with, so please stay and join us.

REF:
Originally Posted by butterfly1978
Guys, I'm really not trying to be a pain because I really do find the pictures intriguing and would LOVE to discuss them, but we are liable to get closed down for staying off topic, this is the astrology thread.

Affirmative. I won't post here again

Leomoon

The meaning of Chiron

In Greco-Roman art, Chiron is almost always shown carrying a child on his back. But despite this emblem of hope, the figure of the King of the Centaurs is a tragic one. It is worth reiterating the myth, which is often distorted or wrongly told because it is such a painful one.
In myth, Chiron did not become a healer because he was wounded. That is an optimistic reinterpretation which attempts to make sense of life's pain by assigning it a specific purpose and meaning - to develop the compassion and wisdom to heal others because of one's own pain. This reinterpretation of the myth is valid as a way of working with one's own wounds. But Chiron's pain serves no such noble purpose in the story. He is already a teacher and a healer, before he is wounded. It could be assumed that he is already wounded because he suffers isolation; although he is a Centaur, and therefore one of a tribe of creatures who symbolise natural instinctual powers, he is himself civilised, and has thus separated himself from his tribe. Chiron in this context represents the wise animal, a natural power which of its own volition has chosen to serve human evolution and consciousness, rather than remain blindly subject to the instinctual compulsions of the animal kingdom. Like the "helpful animal" in fairy tales, Chiron turns his back on the savagery of his instinctual nature, in order to serve the evolutionary pattern which he deems to be the way forward for the whole of life.
But Chiron is in the wrong place at the wrong time. He is caught between Herakles, the solar hero who personifies the strength of the human ego, and the wild, untamed Centaurs whom Chiron himself has left behind. While the battle rages, Chiron takes no part; he has sympathy for both. Perhaps because of this mediating role, which deprives him of his natural aggression, he is accidentally wounded by a poisoned arrow aimed at another Centaur, and the wound does not heal, no matter what healing methods he applies to it. Ultimately he retires to his cave howling in anguish, begging for death. Zeus and Prometheus take pity on him, and grant him the boon of mortality, allowing him to die in peace like any mortal, although once he was a god.
This terrible story implies a state of unfairness in life which is hard for any individual, and perhaps even harder for the idealistic individual involved in studies such as astrology, to countenance. We want to believe that life is fair, and that goodness is rewarded and evil punished, at least in some other incarnation if not in this one. Here is a good creature who suffers through no fault of his own, a victim of the inevitable battle between evolution and inertia, consciousness and blind instinctuality. Chiron is an image of that in us which has been wounded unfairly by life, and by inescapable conditions which reflect failings and flaws in a collective psyche which is unfailingly clumsy in its efforts to progress.

http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_wounding_e.htm

Affirmative. I won't post here again.

I just wish that WebSleuths would have a seperate Forensics Psychic Forum. :couch:

The Art work is being discussed in the main thread for Kyron. I promise I was not trying to be ugly and everyone is welcome, I just dont want the thread to get closed for being off topic.
:blowkiss:

In regards to Chiron: Thank you Butterfly and Leomoon for explaining this.

Hi Astros:

When you pronounce Chiron is it the same pronounciation as Kyron?
And if so, is that a coincidence or what the heck do you call that?

Also - (and I have no idea if this has any bearing) - we've learned that Kyron's bio-mother and bio-father were married but split during her pregnancy with Kyron. Bio-father and Step-mom were together during that pregnancy. Don't know why/when bio-father got primary custody, but it seems Terri/Stepmom raised Kyron from babyhood under the joint custody arrangements. Terri and Kyron's father were not married right away - they married maybe 3 years ago.

I wonder if the empty home you refer to has something to do with Kyron's other home, his bio-mom's. They do have a joint custody arrangement, and Kyron travels 5 hours to spend weekends with Bio-Mom regularly.

Perhaps having such additional background information on Kyron's "homes" makes no change in interpretations. But if it did, I wanted to bring this info here...

Thanks!

Hi Astros:

When you pronounce Chiron is it the same pronounciation as Kyron?
And if so, is that a coincidence or what the heck do you call that?

Also - (and I have no idea if this has any bearing) - we've learned that Kyron's bio-mother and bio-father were married but split during her pregnancy with Kyron. Bio-father and Step-mom were together during that pregnancy. Don't know why/when bio-father got primary custody, but it seems Terri/Stepmom raised Kyron from babyhood under the joint custody arrangements. Terri and Kyron's father were not married right away - they married maybe 3 years ago.

I wonder if the empty home you refer to has something to do with Kyron's other home, his bio-mom's. They do have a joint custody arrangement, and Kyron travels 5 hours to spend weekends with Bio-Mom regularly.

Perhaps having such additional background information on Kyron's "homes" makes no change in interpretations. But if it did, I wanted to bring this info here...

Thanks!

<<bolded & enlarged for emphasis>>

Emma,

To answer your first question, yes.

Regarding coincidence, I think not..........

Thanks,
Soulscape

found this on Sauvie Island FB it is from Wikipedia.

The name hasn't always been Sauvie, so thought it may help in some way, also details about the island.

Sauvie Island, in the U.S. state of Oregon, originally Wapato Island or Wappatoo Island, is the largest island along the Columbia River, at 26,000 acres (105 km²). It lies approximately ten miles northwest of downtown Portland, between the Columbia River to the east, the Multnomah Channel to the west, and the Willamette River to the south. Much of the interior comprises water; Sturgeon Lake, in the north central part of the island, is the most prominent water feature. The land area is 84.82 km² (32.75 sq mi, or 20,959 acres). Most of the island is in Multnomah County, but the northern third belongs to Columbia County. The Sauvie Island Bridge provides access across the Multnomah Channel from U.S. Route 30.

The island is predominantly farmland and wildlife refuge. There were 1,078 year-round residents at the 2000 census. There is an industrial zone and small grocery store in the southeast corner, near the bridge. Bicyclists flock to the island because its flat topography and lengthy low-volume roads make it ideal for cycling. Its nearest incorporated neighbors are the Portland-Vancouver metropolitan area to its south and southeast; St. Helens across the Multnomah Channel from the extreme northern tip of the island; and Scappoose, across the Multnomah Channel to the west.

Wap´a`too`
n. 1. (Bot.) The edible tuber of a species of arrowhead (Sagittaria variabilis); - so called by the Indians of Oregon.

Here is a reference to arrowhead (in this case a species of water plant) and reminds me of the story of Chiron who is wounded by the arrow. I still can`t get over the name association between Kyron`s name and Chiron.

In forensic astrology, CHIRON prominent indicates wounding/ harm or damage. It is often a death marker.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I beleive that he is NNE as well, because the weight of his chart is heaviest on the NNE side, his moon in the last seen chart is also positioned in the NNE, which the moon is reflective, if we look at it this way, the moon is reflecting his location, in the Last seen chart his sun is in Taurus which is a fixed earth sign, His POF is also located in an earth sign, So I don't think he is in the water. As far as miles my brain just can't do that part right now, I am going to trust Soulscape on that one.

butterfly, in the Last Seen Chart Kyron's Sun is not in Taurus, it is in II square the Moon in )(; however Mercury is in Taurus and on one of the critical degrees, 21° Fixed Sign. Maybe you were thinking of his natal Sun, which is in earth. The Part of Fortune was in Taurus all right, if you use the chart based on his being seen by other witnesses at the school, rather than the "goodbye" from his stepmother. Otherwise, the Part of Fortune is in Aries. That witness chart is rather interesting because it introduces intercepts in House of child, 5. and House of the Science Fair, 11. The witnesses other than the mother have been quoted as giving "around 9 a.m." but also "9:15". The 9:15 time produces the secretive, deceptive intercepts. As to Saturn in House 3, I explained in my first analysis that Saturn is the lack of supervision, oversight and communication at the school that morning. You can count on Saturn to represent lack, need not met, etc. Investigations come under the planet Mars.

Could you link me to the definition of Red Squirrel or slang in reference to swinging?
thanks!

Hey there x! I supplied the link to Wiki in this thread & said to check out the reproduction info. The astro came up with maybe swinging or something was going on and I noticed that the red squirrel (just like alot of wild animals) had some interesting info with changing partners and/or mating with several males (in order to reproduce, to increase it's chances I guess of getting pregnant?). Swing / changing partners.

For those that may not know: Swinging doesn't necessarily you go between the sexes. It could also refer to changing partners. Around here, people have key parties - I kid you not! - in which the women will put their keys in a bag or something and the guys take turns pulling out the keys. They will then be partnered up with that woman in which those keys belong. As a person devoted to her husband, I sort of think this is sick and demeaning...however I know alot of people that like the "rush" of it all. Ummm ewww...

I'd like to ask if the charts show any molestation in Kyron's life prior to him going missing...

Also, I came across something:
http://cbs3.com/topstories/boy.scouts.abuse.2.1629888.html
This is dated April 13th, 2010. It was a very short time afterward that Kyron went missing. One website shows this idiot TVD as being in jail but others show that he's actually been paroled and is living free on the street! He also moved to Lake Oswego, which is close to Beaverton...hmmm, kinda makes me wonder how many boy scouts' parents know this guy and could have been sympathetic towards him. Ie: maybe they didn't truly believe the allegations. I'm sorry but if this self admitted serial offender is really free on the streets, then Oregon is doing an absolute disservice to their taxpaying citizens! BTW, his bd is July 24th, 1956.

Also found this:
http://cbs3.com/topstories/boy.scouts.abouse.2.1653877.html
This is dated April 24, 2010!!!!!

Now this, although there's conflicting reports that he's incarcerated and free out on parole:
http://www.sunschools.org/Public/EntryPoint?ct=29463e0c0f1c3010VgnVCM1000003bc614acRCRD

The sun looks more Mexican to me than Native. I cannot think of any tribe that uses the sun like that. Definitely not Anishinabe. More woodland type of designs.

The other picture is a chipmunk, although a lot of kids get squirrel and chipmunk confused.

Meso-American, South American Native Art.
I will try to find examples that closely relate to his art/design.
He may have seen it and tried copying or emulating the style for a project or imagined it.

Hey there x! I supplied the link to Wiki in this thread & said to check out the reproduction info. The astro came up with maybe swinging or something was going on and I noticed that the red squirrel (just like alot of wild animals) had some interesting info with changing partners and/or mating with several males (in order to reproduce, to increase it's chances I guess of getting pregnant?). Swing / changing partners.

For those that may not know: Swinging doesn't necessarily you go between the sexes. It could also refer to changing partners. Around here, people have key parties - I kid you not! - in which the women will put their keys in a bag or something and the guys take turns pulling out the keys. They will then be partnered up with that woman in which those keys belong. As a person devoted to her husband, I sort of think this is sick and demeaning...however I know alot of people that like the "rush" of it all. Ummm ewww...

Ok, I re-read wiki- good point and observation. I did find squirrel as slang as a hot chick or woman.
There could be more to the nickname rumor then we know. Kids overhear and pick up the weirdest things. Perhaps, she has a pet name from the father but they don't know he overheard it or overheard conversations about possible swinging slang.
Ya, I am not personally into that lifestyle either it opens the doors to too many possibilities of exposing yourself or children to perverts. I don't judge others lifestyle choices however. Just have seen RSO and SO offenders hiding in the underground club/alt lifestyle to scare me far, far away.
Does anyone know more about the parents lifestyle?
I know we shouldn't sleuth them- but, it does cross my mind that LE is and we will find out more by doing so. It may not be the family but a trusted family friend that came in contact through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust