Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The feather isn't triggering anything for me. Where is Bern? Maybe she can pick up on something........

Thanks,
Soulscape

I just posted something to her on the other thread! How ironic! She's on the main thread, Soul...

Hugs to you youfabulousastrologeryou!

LOL, I paged Bern to come visit over here. Her green light is on over in the Kyron discussion Forum.

ETA: there she be! :wave: Bern!

You're welcome Soulscape. I'm tickled I could help. I tend to stay buried in the discussion forum areas. My only thought for you on this is that I always require a translation to know what folks in here are talking about. Pretend you're talking to a 1st grader. That works for me! LOL.

If when you have finished thinking on it, and you get a chance, explain to us visitors with no skills or translators what you're finding interesting.

I suppose you have an elementary house & sign sort of translator thingy somewhere in your forum? I looked, but didn't find it. Then again I may not now what I'm looking for. But I'd like some kind of guide to follow along with the readings done here. If you have another minute, would you kindly point me to a read-a-long guide for novices like me? :)

Your forum is very fascinating. Thank you so much for all you do!

Emma,

The SUN in REPORTED MISSING chart in my post above is the circle with the dot in the middle marked 14 II 12'.

If you print the wheel and lay it over the land map with arrow to right of Mc symbol (at top of chart) due north, you will see that the SUN symbol lays directly over the blue push pin marking the Sauvie Island area on the land map.

That in combination with the Kyron's drawing of the sun that Jersey said reminded her of an astrology wheel is what set me off.

We have a threads on the Astro Forum that you may find helpful and interesting, namely the Forensic Astrology - General thread and the Astrologers Library thread. Please browse around there and see what interests you!!

Thank you so much for your participation and support,

Love,
Soulscape

Bern!

Look at these pix Kyron drew and read the posts from 92 on page 4 of this thread forward and tell us if you sense anything that can help us figure out where Kyron is.

Thanks,
Soulscape

ETA: Especially read 129 forward on this page.

=========================

Hey everybody. I found some artwork of Kyron's on KGW News' site. Can any of you do something with these in regards to your charts? I'll post the link & pics. I'll also save to my photobucket just in case they're taken down on their site.

Here's the main link, the artwork I'm posting is #11 & #12. What do you make of the Sun and the Red Squirrel? Any significance?

Hugs & Kisses,

Jersey

http://www.kgw.com/news/slideshows/Photos-Missing-boy-Kyron-Horman-95777234.html?gallery=y&c=y&img=0

Kyron_Squirl.jpg

Kyron_Sun.jpg

Soulscape,

Amazing creative thinking on your part, as we work through possibilities!

Two questions for you:
1. How, if at all, does your discovery (overlaying the chart to the map) relate to where the Sun is in the charts you have done so far? Sun in 22nd degree, etc.

2. How can we get a more precise idea of where Kyron may be on the island?

With appreciation,
RCG

Hi all,

As you know, I know nothing about what you are doing, so if I may I will post what I have told others by pm and what I posted on the main thread.

First day as I looked at the map I was drawn to Plumpers Pumpkin Patch and Tree Farm. No reason, it just popped off the map for me.

I saw a man with a gray to white beard cross over Kyron's face in his photo.
I did a meditation and prayer reading and clearly saw him around day 7 alive and at a near crawl up a grassy slop in the rain, he was exhausted. I also saw the chest portion of a man, no face this time in a BLUE shirt. He put Kyron's glasses in his left front pocket and sort of patted them.

I would say that on day seven he may have been alive, but it could be have been showing me that he was walked a great distance in the rain and though the hills or he was alive.

Blue shirt guy and bearded guy are both on the Plumper web site. One is Santa. But this once again may be drawing me to that pumpkin patch to say that the connection to Kyron is here. Also if a person takes his glasses for safe keeping it means Kyron trusted them or they are in a position of trust or this literally happens, like with a coach or swim team coach. Some one you hand your glasses to to keep for you.

Hope that helps.

I'm logging off for a few. I still think Kyron's only use of mixed colors on the sun's lips is significant. I also believe there's a reason he used blue with yellow to make the sun, as it doesn't appear to be for shading purposes. I tried to confer to online education with regards to child drawings & the significance of the colors used in psychology texts but my brain is freezing. I swear to you his sun reminds me of astrology. I do believe this little man it trying to tell everyone something. When he's found, as I do believe he will be found, I hope his drawings help to make more believers of forensic astrology. If anything, it's interesting to say the least.

Love,

Jersey

I am also an artist and majored in it. So I have to say his drawing are so outstanding and far beyond his years. With that said, I see the use of vibrant color as an indication of his happiness and zest for life. He uses very bold, bright, cheerful colors and he used strong contrast as well. I looked at the squirrel picture and see a happy well fed critter, with food raining down on him, but I see one lone feather, no color, was it something forgotten, or not worthy of color? He focuses on the main subject and the edges are left undone. Like kids they are focused on the moment at hand, not the edges of life or things too far off. The feather makes me sad, only because it was worth putting in, but not to add color or make it part of his drawing.

The sun shows advancement to me. He may have been leaning into Astrology from a past life, or remembering it. The face is a bit stern and but not mean. But once again, the use of color is bright and brilliant.

Hope this helps

Bern,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give your input.

Everyone, let's get back to the astrology of this case. I would hate to be responsible for a warning post from our dear FifthEssence!!

Love,
Soulscape

Last seen "Santa" 22:11 Libra, Kyron natal "Santa" 3:33 Taurus trine Chiron 3:13 Capricorn.

Kyron natal "Virginia" 22:08 Libra. There's a Virginia Lake on Sauvie Island. And a pumpkin farm.

Kyron natal "Punkin" 2:38 Gemini trines his Apophis 2:27 Libra.

Virginia and Santa in the last seen chart are 51 degrees 13 minutes apart.

Had to log back on real quick just to shout WOW at the top of my lungs! Godspeed on justice.

They are searching water (in the skyview video) across a Native American Rehab Center on Sauvie Island, so says a local. (that's the building). I don't know why that's interesting to me. Probably b/c of his drawings being of nature.

ETA: sorry, that's probably not astrology & I just read the post above. :blushing:

I am also an artist and majored in it. So I have to say his drawing are so outstanding and far beyond his years. With that said, I see the use of vibrant color as an indication of his happiness and zest for life. He uses very bold, bright, cheerful colors and he used strong contrast as well. I looked at the squirrel picture and see a happy well fed critter, with food raining down on him, but I see one lone feather, no color, was it something forgotten, or not worthy of color? He focuses on the main subject and the edges are left undone. Like kids they are focused on the moment at hand, not the edges of life or things too far off. The feather makes me sad, only because it was worth putting in, but not to add color or make it part of his drawing.

The sun shows advancement to me. He may have been leaning into Astrology from a past life, or remembering it. The face is a bit stern and but not mean. But once again, the use of color is bright and brilliant.

Hope this helps

do you think there is any significance to the feather/leaf in the squirrel drawing having the same sort of "peace symbol" type lines as the blue tips on the sun? also, it might be worth noting that i have two boys, one kyron's age and one two years older and neither tends to draw/paint/color filling the page the way kyron does, in fact i've not seen many that age who do.

I just posted something to her on the other thread! How ironic! She's on the main thread, Soul...

Hugs to you youfabulousastrologeryou!

The feather is somewhat out of context with the rest of picture. I can't help but feel in some way it was symbolic of something to Kyron. MOO

do you think there is any significance to the feather/leaf in the squirrel drawing having the same sort of "peace symbol" type lines as the blue tips on the sun? also, it might be worth noting that i have two boys, one kyron's age and one two years older and neither tends to draw/paint/color filling the page the way kyron does, in fact i've not seen many that age who do.

Kids tend to color of fill in the main object of the drawing.

They are searching water (in the skyview video) across a Native American Rehab Center on Sauvie Island, so says a local. (that's the building). I don't know why that's interesting to me. Probably b/c of his drawings being of nature.

ETA: sorry, that's probably not astrology & I just read the post above. :blushing:

Emma, is the Native American Rahab Center afiliated with Ojibwe or Chippewa?

Paulette, any asteroids found similar to Ojibwe (also Ojibwa or Ojibway) or Chippewa (also Chippeway) with regards to Kyron?

Astros, could a chart physically describe the perp, even if loosely...ie: besides "young"?

Hi all,

As you know, I know nothing about what you are doing, so if I may I will post what I have told others by pm and what I posted on the main thread.

First day as I looked at the map I was drawn to Plumpers Pumpkin Patch and Tree Farm. No reason, it just popped off the map for me.

I saw a man with a gray to white beard cross over Kyron's face in his photo.
I did a meditation and prayer reading and clearly saw him around day 7 alive and at a near crawl up a grassy slop in the rain, he was exhausted. I also saw the chest portion of a man, no face this time in a BLUE shirt. He put Kyron's glasses in his left front pocket and sort of patted them.

I would say that on day seven he may have been alive, but it could be have been showing me that he was walked a great distance in the rain and though the hills or he was alive.

Blue shirt guy and bearded guy are both on the Plumper web site. One is Santa. But this once again may be drawing me to that pumpkin patch to say that the connection to Kyron is here. Also if a person takes his glass for safe keeping it means Kyron trusted them or they are in a position of trust or this literally happens, like with a coach or swim team coach. Some one you had your glasses to to keep for you.

Hope that helps.

Soccer Coach? PE Teacher or Recess Helper at Skyline?

Staff directory ... http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools/skyline/

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5291899&postcount=730"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OR OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #14[/ame]

please see above local's clarification on exact location of today's search on the island.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214