Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During today's Noon press conference, Authorities declared that the disappearance of 7 year old Kyron Horman was now a criminal investigation.

DeclarationofCriminalInvestigation.gif

Chart angles are mutable, suggesting unstable, changeable conditions, possibly that something had recently happened (prior to announcement) to change police course of action.

The Arabic Part of SECRETS 10:32 Virgo is partile conjunct the chart ASCENDANT 10:36 Virgo showing us that the police know something they are not sharing with the public at this time.

The police are represented by Lord 1 MERCURY 06 Gemini posited partile (exactly) conjunct the MIDHEAVEN (10th House cusp) showing What Comes Before the Public Eye. Their report, a 3rd House matter, is about crime, criminality, criminal investigations, because Scorpio is on the 3rd House of Reports & Information cusp.

The crime is about the kidnapping of a child because PLUTO, co-Lord 3 of Reports & Information, is conjunct CERES in the Child's 12th House of Kidnapping (radix 4th House). The CERES-PLUTO combination is often prominent in kidnapping charts. Notice that CERES at 28 Sagittarius is precisely square the Part of FORTUNE (itself conjunct SATURN the 5th House Child 27:59 Virgo (Kyron) and sextile (opportunity) kidnapping NEPTUNE 28 Aquarius. Unfortunately, having SATURN, the natural significator of death as well as significator of Kyron the 5th House Child in this chart inconjunct NEPTUNE is another marker for kidnapping ending in death...

Arabic Part of DEATH 04:00 Gemini is partile inconjunct PLUTO co-Lord 3 and close square MARS, the traditional 3rd House Lord --- and in this chart, Lord 8 of Death. MURDER2 at 04:11 Gemini is partile conjunct the Part of DEATH.

MURDER1 at 17 Sagittarius is close square Kyron's natal SUN 16 Virgo. RAPE2 28:21 Pisces is tightly opposed SATURN the 5th House Child 27:59 Virgo (Kyron).

The Arabic Part of SEX DRIVE at 15:41 Aquarius is partile conjunct the VERTEX 15:10 Aquarius (a fate marker).

The Arabic Part of PERVERSION 09:32 Capricorn is close conjunct the Part of FIND 10:09 Capricorn which itself is partile opposed the MOON 10:13 Cancer.

Notice SUN in the horrific 22nd degree ('kill or be killed' degree according to Serbian Astrologer Nikola Stojanovic). SUN applies square SATURN the 5th House Child (Kyron) and is the Ruler of the 8th House of Death of the 5th House Child (radix House 12). With SATURN --- representing the 5th House Child and also a death significator --- in the radix 1st House (the Body), whether it was said or not, it appears from the chart that the Authorities are now in SAR mode.....

I have to say, this case, which astrologically appears to be a sex-motivated kidnapping and murder, is breaking my heart.........

Very sadly,
Soulscape

By repeating the same overlay method done previously by Soulscape (which happened to work in the Tori Stafford case) by following the FIND arrow in the 4th house as a directional vector and placing this chart onto a map of the last seen (school), the direction is SSE. I have no idea how to calculate the actual distance from the last seen area. If you look at a map of the area of the school where Kyron was last seen, the closest marker in this direction is the quarry. If you follow this direction further, the largest place is the city of Portland as marked on the map. In between, there are many green markers designating places where the police are asking for video tape footage. This direction also follows the shoreline of a river branch.

Here is the map:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e....530403,-122.768097&spn=0.47332,1.234589&z=10

By repeating the same overlay method done previously by Soulscape (which happened to work in the Tori Stafford case) by following the FIND arrow in the 4th house as a directional vector and placing this chart onto a map of the last seen (school), the direction is SSE. I have no idea how to calculate the actual distance from the last seen area. If you look at a map of the area of the school where Kyron was last seen, the closest marker in this direction is the quarry. If you follow this direction further, the largest place is the city of Portland as marked on the map. In between, there are many green markers designating places where the police are asking for video tape footage. This direction also follows the shoreline of a river branch.

Here is the map:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e....530403,-122.768097&spn=0.47332,1.234589&z=10

Thank you for this post. Two questions:

#1 the last seen chart is used or the time of reported missing chart (or a combination of all charts available)?

#2 how is the FIND arrow pinpointed to begin with?

Thanks, again!

Thank you for this post. Two questions:

#1 the last seen chart is used or the time of reported missing chart (or a combination of all charts available)?

#2 how is the FIND arrow pinpointed to begin with?

Thanks, again!

I realize now that the chart used with the FIND info is not a last seen chart but one that is gathered from the "now is a criminal investigation". I'm not sure if it is an amalgamated chart of last seen with the newer info. The last seen chart from Soulscape does not have the FIND info added to it but it might be there and unmarked (I am unable to interpret the chart to locate where it is).

I was so impressed with how well the overlay method worked in the Victoria Stafford case (Soulscape and Butterfly1978 used it to get a NNE direction for little Tori from the FIND location. Her body was located NNE of where she was abducted and she was discovered beyond the search area parameters where LE were searching for her). I have no idea how the FIND arrow is pinpointed. The article posted by Butterfly gives technical info in how to use distance measurements taken from plantary degrees and it is way over my head. Sorry I can't help any more with this. I am not one of the experts on this thread.

Hey everybody. I found something that I thought was interesting. First, I'm wondering if the school has a bus policy (like we do here) which allows or disallows the child to ride the bus home if he/she didn't ride the bus to school. For instance, here (in NJ where I live) the child may ride the bus home but only if the parent lets the principal know they need to take the bus home (this is in the case of a parent or guardian taking their child to school late or such).

Sooo...I came across the link to Skyline's Student Handbook. According to the following picture, which is page 8 or the handbook, it informs only 2 doors are unlocked during school hours, which are the main entrance and the east door. All other doors will be locked or monitored, etc. It also informs visitors have to wear a pass and sign in at the office. Well what the heck? I wonder if this school can ultimately be held responsible.

Something else...I found that this school goes up to 5th grade but then found it actually goes up to 8th grade. What gives?

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools/skyline/files/school-skyline/Parent_Handbook_2008-Final.pdf

Fifth, hi... I think I blew the marg. Anyway you can help me resize. Thanks in advance & I apologize.

According to Nikola Stojanovic's work, the 22nd degree of any sign correlates to a person either being a murder victim or a murderer. This has nothing to do with being put in a position where one has to kill in order to prevent being killed, according to my understanding of his work.

Thanks,
Soulscape

PS-- Thank you Knox for providing the link to Mr. Stojanovic's amazing work.

PSS--- Notice SUN in 22 degrees Gemini --- sign on the 3rd House in the natural wheel symbolizing (among other things) elementary schools, siblings, kin, young people in general. Now this could call our attention to the fact a young person, a school boy in fact (Kyron), was killed (22nd degree) --- or it could point to a young murderer --- or both...

OT-Sorry. Soul, thank you for inserting the reference to Stojanovic's work. I bookmarked the site. Many interesting things to go back and read there.

Hello to all, and to Butterfly, Matou and all those working on the "FIND":

- First, I am a Newbie and not versed in your field at all, and I much admire your expertise.

- Second, I feel that LE is desperately needing to find Kyron to make an arrest - - they are now searching the river near Sauvie Island (link courtesy of LightLady in other forum): http://www.kptv.com/news/23896847/detail.html

- Third, as a local, I see LE's early searching and continued searching at Sauvie Island as a clear sign that they have a very specific POI or clue there. Given the alternative places to hide someone much closer to the school, Sauvie Island may be the site of the "event" or of the perp's home and/or work, versus just a hiding place.

Hypothesis:The "event" would start after arriving on Sauvie Island because that is when it becomes obvious that all is not well. Also, the FIND vector would start on Sauvie Island (after crossing the bridge) and go from there.

So, would it be possible or beneficial to do a FIND chart that would relate to a perp arriving with Kyron on Sauvie Island after driving directly from the school? It would have to assume a leaving time after 8:45 a.m. plus driving time to Sauvie Island (about 6 miles.)

Based on reading your posts for the last few days, I truly believe that this group can help LE find Kyron. Please let me know if this brings up any new possibilities.

Thanks, RoseCityGal

Welcome to our Forensic Astrology Forum, RoseCityGal. We are happy to have you aboard.

Can you advise where exactly is Sauvie Island and what is the approximate direction and mileage from Kyron's school?

Can anyone please post a clear graphical map showing both school and the Sauvie Island / Columbia River search location here on this thread?

TIA,
Soulscape

ETA: The Part of FIND in the 3:56 pm REPORTED MISSING chart is posited at 09:36 Scorpio in the radix 1st House / turned 9th House of the 5th House Child ('a distant neighborhood') disposited by MARS 28 Leo partile opposed NEPTUNE 28 Aquarius (recall MARS symbolized little Kyron in the LAST SEEN charts and the exact opposition to NEPTUNE showed his disappearance).

The Part of DEATH in the 3:56 pm REPORTED MISSING chart is posited at 19:25 Sagittarius in the radix 3rd House (the school) / turned 11th House of Circumstances Beyond One's Control of the 5th House Child. Notice CERES-PLUTO conjunction there also. This combo often indicates kidnapping.

DEATH in Sagittarius is disposited by JUPITER in anaretic degree (last degree) of Pisces, a water sign. So we have both FIND and DEATH in water signs..........

SATURN itself (significator of Kyron in this chart) is in Virgo, an earth sign, disposited by MERCURY in Taurus, another earth sign. I am thinking he is on the ground but very near water and the work I have done with directions suggests ESE. Does the general location of Sauvie Island concur???

SATURN 27:51 Virgo
FIND 09:36 Scorpio

MOON 14:31 Pisces

27 minus 09 = 18, same as degree of Out of Bounds VENUS partile squaring the ASCENDANT.

18 degrees minus 14 degrees of the MOON = 4 degrees (miles). If we take FIND out of the equation, 27 minus 14 = 13 (miles).

You say Sauvie Island is approx. 6 miles from the school. Is it ESE or NNW by any chance?

KyronHormanReportedMissingbySchool.gif

Thanks,
Soulscape

Astros, I'd like to ask a question: Could the charts show if Kyron had a 6th sense, like maybe subconsciously his drawings along with astrological interpretations could help to find the perp? I'm wondering if there's more to the "electricity" thing than the project he thought was "cool" and wanted to see.

A) I wonder if there's a correlation between the astros informing "swinging or such" could be going on and the drawing of the red squirrel that Kyron did, especially in lieu of the Wiki def.

B) The sun that he drew sort of reminds me of some astrology charts (pictures) that I've been finding on the web, ie: the way the outline of the sun circle itself is divided into squares/rectangles, his use of color, etc. I wonder if in his subconscious he sort of "knew" astrology would help find his perp?

C) Lastly, which has really pushed me over the edge, my good friend Knox found something with regards to the white feather in the squirrel drawing. I'm not saying anything of the such is involved but how ironic that a white feather community would be right there in Portland? I in no way am saying anything negative about this group, just how ironic is it that Kyron happened to either ran out of time to color it or left it uncolored on purpose. At first I thought it was a leaf, til others pointed out it looks like a feather...just like the points of the sun's flames do with the peace signs at each point - sort of like a feather.

http://www.whitefeatherpeace.org/ (Do they take in homeless people? Mentally ill?)

Something else that kind of bothers me. The squirrel - at first I took it to be Kyron, now I wonder if that little smudge of an acorn in the back (the one behind the 2 acorns that look femine & masculine) could represent Kyron standing all alone?

Ok, I have a headache now. I'm thinking too much. Hope I'm not frustrating anyone. I can't help but wonder if in fact this little boy was trying to tell everyone something...maybe he still is... Or maybe I'm just a nutcase - no pun intended! :D

Welcome to our Forensic Astrology Forum, RoseCityGal. We are happy to have you aboard.

Can you advise where exactly is Sauvie Island and what is the approximate direction and mileage from Kyron's school?

Can anyone please post a clear graphical map showing both school and the Sauvie Island / Columbia River search location here on this thread?

TIA,
Soulscape

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...92510424599794.0004885502c0e5890795a&t=h&z=10

That has everything marked. Columbia River near the bridge. 13.81 mile drive from school. 42 minutes.

Skyline Elementary School
Edit
11536 NW Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR 97231 - (503) 916-5212
United States
Cancel
Online Offers:

* Motels in Portland
* Portland Restaurants
* Oregon Auto Insurance

Directions from A to B:
1. Start out going WEST on NW SKYLINE BLVD toward NW CORNELIUS PASS RD. 0.3 mi Map | Avoid
2. Turn RIGHT onto NW CORNELIUS PASS RD. 3.5 mi Map | Avoid
3. Turn RIGHT onto NW ST HELENS RD/US-30/LOWER COLUMBIA RIVER HWY. 2.4 mi Map | Avoid
4. Turn LEFT onto NW SAUVIE ISLAND RD/SAUVIE ISLAND BRIDGE. Continue to follow NW SAUVIE ISLAND RD. 2.2 mi Map | Avoid
5. Turn RIGHT onto NW REEDER RD. 1.3 mi Map | Avoid
6. Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto NW OAK ISLAND RD (Portions unpaved). 4.2 mi Map | Avoid
7. Welcome to SAUVIE ISLAND, OR. Map

Wow, you folks are quick! Thanks Emma, Jersey girl, Soulscape.

On the directions, all looks good, although I'm not sure I'd go beyond Sauvie Island Road. That's a main artery, so when you cross the bridge and go onto Sauvie Island Road, you're there. Since we don't know the exact spot on the island we're looking for, we might just pick a spot on Sauvie Island Road within a mile or so of crossing the bridge.

Thanks again for providing all the details, Emma Peel!

That is very interesting.

If you print the wheel and lay it over that map, the BLUE MARKER showing Sauvie Island is directly under the SUN 14:12 Gemini.

I need to think about this..........

If anyone has any thoughts, please share.

Thanks to Emma Peel for posting the map.

Thanks,
Soulscape

If you print the wheel and lay it over that map, the BLUE MARKER showing Sauvie Island is directly under the SUN 14:12 Gemini.

Thanks,
Soulscape

It just occurred to me.

Kyron drew a SUN that looks sort of like an astrology wheel...........

Perhaps the SUN in this REPORTED MISSING chart shows his location, which would be (if you lay wheel over land map with 10th House cusp due North) in a NNE direction, approx. 4 miles from the LAST SEEN location (the school)............

SATURN 27:51 Virgo
FIND 09:36 Scorpio

MOON 14:31 Pisces

27 minus 09 = 18, same as degree of Out of Bounds VENUS partile squaring the ASCENDANT.

18 degrees minus 14 degrees of the MOON = 4 degrees (miles). If we take FIND out of the equation, 27 minus 14 = 13 (miles)

............ Purely speculative.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape, we're all thinking alike. Now, should I investigate the feather? Or leave it alone? Notice that the feather is looking in from the outside, in an area that hasn;t been colored, in a corner of it's own...which is why I thought it was a leaf. OMGosh, I'm getting all buggy now...

Thanks,
Soulscape

You're welcome Soulscape. I'm tickled I could help. I tend to stay buried in the discussion forum areas. My only thought for you on this is that I always require a translation to know what folks in here are talking about. Pretend you're talking to a 1st grader. That works for me! LOL.

If when you have finished thinking on it, and you get a chance, explain to us visitors with no skills or translators what you're finding interesting.

I suppose you have an elementary house & sign sort of translator thingy somewhere in your forum? I looked, but didn't find it. Then again I may not now what I'm looking for. But I'd like some kind of guide to follow along with the readings done here. If you have another minute, would you kindly point me to a read-a-long guide for novices like me? :)

Your forum is very fascinating. Thank you so much for all you do!

Soulscape, we're all thinking alike. Now, should I investigate the feather? Or leave it alone? Notice that the feather is looking in from the outside, in an area that hasn;t been colored, in a corner of it's own...which is why I thought it was a leaf. OMGosh, I'm getting all buggy now...

The feather isn't triggering anything for me. Where is Bern? Maybe she can pick up on something........

Thanks,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members