Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I know it is not astrology related, but the white feather and the sun motif reminds me so much of Native American art. The white feather could be an eagle feather and is directly associated with the Sun and the Great Spirit (bird that flies the closest to the Sun). The position of the feather is also in the location where children normally place a Sun, in the top left or right. He is into nature and might have some insight into Native culture. I wonder if there is an asteroid that is related to Native Americans (First Nations to me in Canada). I am Native myself and I use the white feather as a symbol of truth and closeness to the Earth. I agree with Soulscape that the SUn in the charts is meaningful to his location somehow.

Emma, is the Native American Rahab Center afiliated with Ojibwe or Chippewa?

Paulette, any asteroids found similar to Ojibwe (also Ojibwa or Ojibway) or Chippewa (also Chippeway) with regards to Kyron?

Astros, could a chart physically describe the perp, even if loosely...ie: besides "young"?

sorry Jersey*Girl. I googled. The Native American Rehabilitation Association of Oregon (Portland included) looks to serve "native american and alaskan indians". no tribe mentioned. Our local person who knows about it is on the thread - pdx - and he/she's expressed interest in NOT giving any further info out info about this center for sleuthing purposes.

Holy cow y'all, I had no idea this forum existed. I have no idea how you read these charts, but I am so impressed by your abilities.

But I am beyond saddened by some of your findings. :( From what I've read, you feel that there is extreme betrayal and possibly a female involved. Could it be a friend's/classmate's mom? Someone he would have known, would have trusted and gone with and no one would have really noticed a child leaving with a woman?

Just thinking aloud.

Emma, is the Native American Rahab Center afiliated with Ojibwe or Chippewa?

Paulette, any asteroids found similar to Ojibwe (also Ojibwa or Ojibway) or Chippewa (also Chippeway) with regards to Kyron?

Astros, could a chart physically describe the perp, even if loosely...ie: besides "young"?

No asteroids for Ojibwe or Chippewa, or any variation. The exact meaning of the words is not known, per Wiki.

Hi all,

As you know, I know nothing about what you are doing, so if I may I will post what I have told others by pm and what I posted on the main thread.

First day as I looked at the map I was drawn to Plumpers Pumpkin Patch and Tree Farm. No reason, it just popped off the map for me.

I saw a man with a gray to white beard cross over Kyron's face in his photo.
I did a meditation and prayer reading and clearly saw him around day 7 alive and at a near crawl up a grassy slop in the rain, he was exhausted. I also saw the chest portion of a man, no face this time in a BLUE shirt. He put Kyron's glasses in his left front pocket and sort of patted them.

I would say that on day seven he may have been alive, but it could be have been showing me that he was walked a great distance in the rain and though the hills or he was alive.

Blue shirt guy and bearded guy are both on the Plumper web site. One is Santa. But this once again may be drawing me to that pumpkin patch to say that the connection to Kyron is here. Also if a person takes his glasses for safe keeping it means Kyron trusted them or they are in a position of trust or this literally happens, like with a coach or swim team coach. Some one you hand your glasses to to keep for you.

Hope that helps.
I have to view these posts together.

Last seen "Santa" 22:11 Libra, Kyron natal "Santa" 3:33 Taurus trine Chiron 3:13 Capricorn.

Kyron natal "Virginia" 22:08 Libra. There's a Virginia Lake on Sauvie Island. And a pumpkin farm.

Kyron natal "Punkin" 2:38 Gemini trines his Apophis 2:27 Libra.

Virginia and Santa in the last seen chart are 51 degrees 13 minutes apart.
Thank you both for sharing your information.

I doubt it there are many Ojibwa in that area . Tlingit comes to mind. Another name for Ojibewa is Anishinabe- I think it means first people, but am not sure.

If you google Natives of the Pacific Northwest, I am sure that you will get the tribes that are common to that area.

Okay WOW guys you are like 5 days ahead of me as in it would take me at least 5 days to get this far. With three kids, a sick mom and boys all-stars, I can only devote a few hours at night to this, but everyone is doing excellent in here throwing different ideas out, I haven't seen this happen in this forum in awhile. I am so impressed with everyone's dedication. Since so many are working on the location I am going to see what I can come up with about the perp, unless someone has already done this and I missed it somewhere.

The pumpkin patch-could have taken a field trip there for Halloween to pick out pumpkins for carving. My son did that with his school in Texas.

butterfly1978 doesn't realise that I have asked even more of her, over on the Request Thread. But we won't say anything about that now when she is pressed for time. She probably won't even notice.

Astros, I'd like to ask a question: Could the charts show if Kyron had a 6th sense, like maybe subconsciously his drawings along with astrological interpretations could help to find the perp? I'm wondering if there's more to the "electricity" thing than the project he thought was "cool" and wanted to see.

A) I wonder if there's a correlation between the astros informing "swinging or such" could be going on and the drawing of the red squirrel that Kyron did, especially in lieu of the Wiki def.

B) The sun that he drew sort of reminds me of some astrology charts (pictures) that I've been finding on the web, ie: the way the outline of the sun circle itself is divided into squares/rectangles, his use of color, etc. I wonder if in his subconscious he sort of "knew" astrology would help find his perp?

C) Lastly, which has really pushed me over the edge, my good friend Knox found something with regards to the white feather in the squirrel drawing. I'm not saying anything of the such is involved but how ironic that a white feather community would be right there in Portland? I in no way am saying anything negative about this group, just how ironic is it that Kyron happened to either ran out of time to color it or left it uncolored on purpose. At first I thought it was a leaf, til others pointed out it looks like a feather...just like the points of the sun's flames do with the peace signs at each point - sort of like a feather.

http://www.whitefeatherpeace.org/ (Do they take in homeless people? Mentally ill?)

Something else that kind of bothers me. The squirrel - at first I took it to be Kyron, now I wonder if that little smudge of an acorn in the back (the one behind the 2 acorns that look femine & masculine) could represent Kyron standing all alone?

Ok, I have a headache now. I'm thinking too much. Hope I'm not frustrating anyone. I can't help but wonder if in fact this little boy was trying to tell everyone something...maybe he still is... Or maybe I'm just a nutcase - no pun intended! :D

Could you link me to the definition of Red Squirrel or slang in reference to swinging?
thanks!

I doubt it there are many Ojibwa in that area . Tlingit comes to mind. Another name for Ojibewa is Anishinabe- I think it means first people, but am not sure.

If you google Natives of the Pacific Northwest, I am sure that you will get the tribes that are common to that area.

I've looked, but there are none that even come close or can be pronounced phonettically or have a root word to describe a tribe.

Hi all,

As you know, I know nothing about what you are doing, so if I may I will post what I have told others by pm and what I posted on the main thread.

First day as I looked at the map I was drawn to Plumpers Pumpkin Patch and Tree Farm. No reason, it just popped off the map for me.

I saw a man with a gray to white beard cross over Kyron's face in his photo.
I did a meditation and prayer reading and clearly saw him around day 7 alive and at a near crawl up a grassy slop in the rain, he was exhausted. I also saw the chest portion of a man, no face this time in a BLUE shirt. He put Kyron's glasses in his left front pocket and sort of patted them.

I would say that on day seven he may have been alive, but it could be have been showing me that he was walked a great distance in the rain and though the hills or he was alive.

Blue shirt guy and bearded guy are both on the Plumper web site. One is Santa. But this once again may be drawing me to that pumpkin patch to say that the connection to Kyron is here. Also if a person takes his glasses for safe keeping it means Kyron trusted them or they are in a position of trust or this literally happens, like with a coach or swim team coach. Some one you hand your glasses to to keep for you.

Hope that helps.

Plumpers Pumpkin Patch & Tree Farm [website here]
Plumpers Pumpkin [FaceBook here]

there's a [Santa Don Davis] who posted on their FaceBook May 26 as fan of the site.

They have some 'Blue Shirt Guys' some with beards, on the Plumbers FaceBook photo pages, for example: [pic] [pic] [pic] [pic] [pic] [pic]

some old Plumpers 2003 photos [pic] [pic] [pic] [pic] [index]

there's also a bunch of youtube videos taken at Plumpers... :rolleyes:

Bern!

Look at these pix Kyron drew and read the posts from 92 on page 4 of this thread forward and tell us if you sense anything that can help us figure out where Kyron is.

Thanks,
Soulscape

ETA: Especially read 129 forward on this page.

=========================

The Sun is intense and overrbearing figure in his life- very red- hot tempered, fiery, lively, almost a Leo personality, Aries?
The drawing is beautiful- but the Sun is too big, too intense for Kyron.
Who is bigger than life in his life has a read aura, angry or passionate?

butterfly1978 doesn't realise that I have asked even more of her, over on the Request Thread. But we won't say anything about that now when she is pressed for time. She probably won't even notice.

Opps.. What ???? HUH... LOL
I'm sorry I have been scatter brained :angel:

What is it that you need? I'm here, available for the next 3 hours :woohoo:
You mean the case request thread? I probably have missed it I havent been there in a few days

The sun looks more Mexican to me than Native. I cannot think of any tribe that uses the sun like that. Definitely not Anishinabe. More woodland type of designs.

The other picture is a chipmunk, although a lot of kids get squirrel and chipmunk confused.

hello everyone

please have Bern take a look at those pics from post #172

i'm interested in see if Bern would have a better reading and/or connection from looking at more pics...

greatly appreciate Bern's contribution.

Thanks!

Guys, I'm really not trying to be a pain because I really do find the pictures intriguing and would LOVE to discuss them, but we are liable to get closed down for staying off topic, this is the astrology thread.

That is very interesting.

If you print the wheel and lay it over that map, the BLUE MARKER showing Sauvie Island is directly under the SUN 14:12 Gemini.

I need to think about this..........

If anyone has any thoughts, please share.

Thanks to Emma Peel for posting the map.

Thanks,
Soulscape

That's kind of the main significator that made me think NNE...

Guys, I'm really not trying to be a pain because I really do find the pictures intriguing and would LOVE to discuss them, but we are liable to get closed down for staying off topic, this is the astrology thread.

Affirmative. I won't post here again.

I just wish that WebSleuths would have a seperate Forensics Psychic Forum. :couch:

Kyron's natal asteroid "House" is 27:06 Cancer is exactly conjunct the Last Seen chart at 27:09 Cancer.

"Actor" at 26:52 Taurus is in the 11th house, trine Saturn in the 3rd house.

Juno 27:38 Gemini is conjunct "Silentium" 27:40 Gemini in the 12th house, squaring Saturn 27:51 Virgo in the 3rd.

Yikes! A perfect storm. Saturn trines the decendant and trines Actor in Algol (a most evil degree) and sextiles the ascendent.

On the surface it looks like all the fates conspired to allow Kyron to be stolen. What I want to know is which house is the school room. And if it's the 3rd, why is Saturn there? Does Saturn represent the teacher?

The ascendent 27 Cancer is sextile to Saturn 27 Virgo, which forms a YOD to the BML 27:22 Aquarius in the 8th house which is conjunct Neptune 28 Aquarius. This combination makes me think he's already gone from the school. Or at the very least at this exact moment.

Who could possibly have this kind of luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214