Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was exposed to some material in confidence. No one knows the veracity or the material would be posted. Of course, I cannot betray a confidence. This gave me pause and I think we do need more facts from the scene.

Please read above, as astrologers have already charted movements and disapperance of Kyron Horman from the times released in media. Thank you for your interest in the case.

Good Morning Astros, I am so glad that you have decided to start a thread dedicated to this missing little man. My heart breaks for this cutie. I saw his picture with the CSI shirt on and I just wanted to weep.

When I started delineating the chart for the 911 call, I put Kyron in the 11th rather than the 5th because of the "step" relationship going on.

Please share your thoughts about this approach. (I must say, the chart looks just as bad when you use the 11th.....so sad.)

Vaire

Hello Butterfly,

Chart indicators suggest a young perp, possibly female, possibly more than one perp. Asteroids depicting abduction (namely Persephone and Properina) are prominent and I sense Kyron was lured away (deceived) for sexual purposes. I understand none of the other students were missing that day. A poster on the Kyron thread in the Main Forum suggested the perp may have been an older sibling of one of the students, someone who wouldn't necessarily be noticed as "too old to be a student" or look out of place, and this would not be refuted by the charts.

Like you, this case does remind me of poor little Eliz. Olten, victim of a most psychologically damaged 15 year old murderer.

The out-of-bounds VENUS in all three charts (18 Cancer) is partile conjunct Asteroid Ophelia. If you recall your Shakespeare, Ophelia was a psychologically damaged, death-obsessed mess who wound up killing herself. While I am not suggesting the perp may wind up committing suicide, I do think he or she is extremely psychologically twisted and possibly obsessed with sex and death compulsions. I am not a licensed psychologist, so you can take that last sentence with a grain of salt --- but the astrology supports my opinion.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape, Your work is absolutely brilliant!

Vaire, if the step parent had asked a horary regarding a missing child, you might examine House 11 for relations between them but the step parent would come to you with a question and take the ASC. You would still look to House 5 for the missing child. This, however, is an event chart. It is as though the world were asking, where is this lost child? Very like a mundane chart where there is no one questioner, simply the world asking, "What is going to happen here?" So, the world is not saying, "Where is my missing step child?" but where is the child who was last witnessed at the given time at 122W39 & 45N31.

In this particular instance, 27° Cancer 11' was rising at 8:45 a.m. Pacific Daylight Saving Time. For Cancer, we immediately think there was distress in Kyron's situation and urgent need to alter his circumstances. Personal upset, that is. House 5 ruler is similarly in dire need of H-E-L-P. (Look at Pluto in the weakest House, 6 and badly afflicted, most sharply by Uranus atop the chart.) Even the Sun and the Moon were at odds that day. The school was looking the other way, Saturn in care taking and in terms of convenient vehicles, Mercury ruled the cusp and was at crisis: somebody, do something!

Good Morning Astros, I am so glad that you have decided to start a thread dedicated to this missing little man. My heart breaks for this cutie. I saw his picture with the CSI shirt on and I just wanted to weep.

When I started delineating the chart for the 911 call, I put Kyron in the 11th rather than the 5th because of the "step" relationship going on.

Please share your thoughts about this approach. (I must say, the chart looks just as bad when you use the 11th.....so sad.)

Vaire

IF the 911 call was made by the stepmother, (which it was I recall)
then it would make more sense I think to do as you suggest.

The marriage is house 7 of a spouse, and 5(child) from 7th house (include the 7th) house
cusp is how one finds the child or stepchild of the marriage union in a turned chart.

Good idea!

modified: I now see that Tuba has answered this question before I did and since I saw your post from my email in box, so I'll submit to her more knowledgeable
reply about this matter, but I will take a look at your chart as well. I love to think beyond the box
with my singleton Uranus conj. NN anyway above the horizon in Gemini. Too many times, I have far too
many things going on at once "in the fire" so to speak, lol.

I think both replies are perfect, and I appreciate them so much. I think what I am going for is this. When you read the 8:45 am chart, it is clearly an event, so I see why the event is at the ASC and Kyron is in the 5th. But since the 911 call is when SM cried out for help in locating Kyron, I will take this as her horary question/cry out to the universe. Alphee Lavoie told me he always works with the time of the 911 call when working on missing persons cases for the FBI. I am working on horary methods for forensic work. Obviously the 8:45 am chart is screaming at us about what happened, but I am hoping I can get the 911 chart, read as a horary question, to offer us some information also. Sigh....I will post the chart for the forum to review sometime this weekend.

Vaire

I think both replies are perfect, and I appreciate them so much. I think what I am going for is this. When you read the 8:45 am chart, it is clearly an event, so I see why the event is at the ASC and Kyron is in the 5th. But since the 911 call is when SM cried out for help in locating Kyron, I will take this as her horary question/cry out to the universe. Alphee Lavoie told me he always works with the time of the 911 call when working on missing persons cases for the FBI. I am working on horary methods for forensic work. Obviously the 8:45 am chart is screaming at us about what happened, but I am hoping I can get the 911 chart, read as a horary question, to offer us some information also. Sigh....I will post the chart for the forum to review sometime this weekend.

Vaire

Remember as posted earlier on this thread, the 911 call was at this time of the day: (posted by Soulscape)

"By the time the disappearance is reported (3:45 pm), it is a MERCURY HOUR, so this is key".

Vaire

Vaire,

A horary, by its nature, is a chart cast for the birth of a question. Now while it may be true a distraught parent phoning the police to report a child missing may well be screaming in her mind, 'Where is my son?!!' the actual call to police logged into their system at a specific time on a specific date from a specific place does not produce a horary chart. It produces an Event chart, which is read by the Astrologer somewhat differently.

I agree with Mr. LaVoie that Reported Missing charts usually 'tell the tale,' but I believe, before casting judgment, it is critical to examine Last Seen chart(s) as well, and compare the Event charts with the missing person's natal and progressed charts.

Forensic astrology the way I practice it certainly draws upon horary principles but it is not 'horary astrology' per se. The person making the call is typically not of primary importance but knowing who that person is helps determine which house to use for the missing person.

I typically use the 5th House for a young child although I will use the 7th House if the child's chart points me to that cusp. A case in point is the #3 Phone Call to LE chart cast in the Caylee Anthony case. The grandmother (Cindy Anthony) made the phone call; however, the 7th house cusp specifically described Caylee Marie as it held the exact degree (16 Leo) of Caylee's natal SUN.

The primary 'question' behind any Last Seen and/or Reported Missing chart is obvious: 'Is the Missing Person Dead or Alive?' Sometimes the Last Seen(s) and Reported Missing charts do not concur, making judgment difficult at best, but generally, as in Caylee's case and Kyron's case, they do.

Kyron Horman was reported missing by his stepmother on June 4, 2010 at 3:45 pm in Portland Oregon.

KyronHormanReportedMissing.gif

The ASCENDANT 16 Libra is in critical degree (16 cardinal) and in the Via Combusta (The Burning Way), showing serious crisis. Here, the 5th House of the Child cusp 24 Aquarius is ominous because this degree partile (exactly) inconjuncts (a death aspect) little Kyron's Secondary Progressed SUN 24 Virgo.

Within the 5th House of the Child we see startling, unfortunate testimonies:

1. BLACK MOON LILITH (a death marker)

2. NEPTUNE-CHIRON conjunction (kidnapping/disappearance/ unfortunate harm)

3. MOON 14 Pisces (unfortunate) is partile (exactly) square SUN 14 Gemini, which is posited in the radix 8th House of Death / 4th House of Endings of the 5th House Child (8th is the 4th of the 5th). Additionally, this SUN placement is square Kyron's natal SUN 16 Virgo and close opposed the Arabic Part of DEATH 15 Sagittarius, which, by position of opposition, also squares Kyron's natal SUN...

MOON is close opposed the MARS/SATURN midpoint 13 Virgo (cruelty, brutality) and quindecile (165 degrees, an angle of extreme stress) MARS (violence) in the radix 11th House of Circumstances Beyond One's Control.

SATURN, traditional Lord 5 the Child (Kyron) is posited in the 8th House of Death of the 5th House Child (radix 12th House), with Kyron's Secondary Progressed SUN 24 Virgo is just inside.

Asteroid PROSPERINA often active in sexually motivated kidnappings at 27 Pisces (not shown) is partile opposed SATURN Lord 5 the Child (Kyron).

The SUN/MOON midpoint of this chart is posited at 29:19 Aries, opposite the MARS/PLUTO midpoint (violence, rape, murder) and partile conjunct PERSEPHONE 29:35 Aries, another asteroid closely associated with kidnap/rape. Moreover, the MARS/PLUTO midpoint is exactly conjunct little Kyron's natal VENUS 01 Scorpio. These are all indicators of sex crime.

The VENUS/URANUS midpoint 24 Taurus is conjunct ALGOL, the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens associated with losing one's head either literally or figuratively, and partile square the 5th House of the Child cusp 24 Aquarius. VENUS/URANUS is the 'strange attraction' factor, often prominent in charts involving sexual perversion / sex crimes against children.

Looking at the radix chart, there is no peregrine planet in an angle. We have a choice of using Lord 7 as the perp (MARS) or Lord 12 the Kidnapper (MERCURY).

The call took place on a VENUS day, MERCURY hour. While in this chart arguments for MARS as perp can surely be made (and I'd like to hear them), I'm sticking with MERCURY Lord 12 the Kidnapper in critical degree (21 Fixed) in radix 8th House of Death as the perp(s) for now and still suspect a young person, possibly female, and possibly more than one person involved.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I see you both came together in the 911 call, since the cusp of House 5 is Aquarius. That Sign in the natural zodiac rules step relations. We have no argument therefore, we have cosmic synthesis. However, it does also clearly show that this step mother had not dissolved the step identity so that she then accepted him as her own (as in flesh and blood). Some adoptive, foster and step parents do that with time, some do not. Interesting, is it not?

I see you both came together in the 911 call, since the cusp of House 5 is Aquarius. That Sign in the natural zodiac rules step relations. We have no argument therefore, we have cosmic synthesis. However, it does also clearly show that this step mother had not dissolved the step identity so that she then accepted him as her own (as in flesh and blood). Some adoptive, foster and step parents do that with time, some do not. Interesting, is it not?

Well, we do know that Kyron himself, called her Mom in the 8:45AM "Last Seen" chart that day.,or at least that was what reported.
Good point about Aquarius however. I suppose we can say that Aquarius on the cusp of the 5th, is still the stepmother theme or signature as non-bonding?
Is this what you meant?

Here are some connections I found thus far between the two and the PHONE CALL ALERTING THE SCHOOL
I'm sure if there is an error here somone will bring it to my attention.

Friday at 8:45 am PDT = VENUS DAY/MOON HOUR.
3:45PM = VENUS DAY/MERCURY HOUR

CONNECTIONS thus far to/from posted charts:
3:45Call:

Pt.of Death 15Sag (conjuncts Kyron’s Pluto at 15SAG and SN at 12.47SAG)
Mars/Pluto Midpt. = 1 Scorpio (conjuncts exactly to Kyron’s Venus at 1Scorpio)
Neptune in 5th of children 28SAG (opposes Kyron’s natal Saturn 28GEM)
BML “ “ “” “ 28SAG ( “ “ “ “ “ )
Moon 14Pisces (conj. TH NN 11PIS) * (Squares Kyron’s natal Pluto & Sun one by exact orb one within 2 deg.)

6th Hs.of caregiving = Jup conj.. “Scheat” 29.43PIS (opposes Pluto in TH natal)
(opposes the natal Juno 1Virgo of Kyron’s chart & Inconjunct Kyron’s natal Venus 1Scorpio)

in the same 3:45PM 911 Call:
Jupiter conjunct Uranus 00ARIES (who is Jupiter/?) conj. Venus & Chiron in TH natal) (Squares Kyron’s natal Saturn & Quincunx to his natal Venus and Opposes exact his Natal JUNO)

7th Hs. Vertex 8:53Taurus - (Conjuncts TH Mars/Saturn combo conj. “Hamal”)
(opposes asteroid Lust in natal chart of Kyron at 8:31Scorpio)

8th Venus & Uranus Midpt. Is conj. “Algol” in house of Death and (Squares Kyron’s Natal Uranus exact)
MC Venus at 18Cancer (TRINES TH 15PIS Mercury and TRINES TH Natal Atropos 16SCORP.)
11th House Mars conj. “Regulus” …..which (Squares TH Natal Neptune at 0SAG51’)

Kyron Horman was reported missing by his stepmother on June 4, 2010 at 3:45 pm in Portland Oregon.

If I may comment, and please know I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers or add more confusion (and we know enough of that already exists in this case). But I read in either the last few pages of thread #9 or in thread #10 that it was the school who called the police using the local number and not 911. I swear I read that the stepmom called the school when she noticed Kyron was not on the bus, and the school (possibly while on hold with stepmom) called police, possibly while she was on hold with the police (maybe they were trying to do a conference call?)

Would this affect any charts you are currently working on?

Edit to add:

I just found this in thread #10 about Kyron:

1) What time was 9-1-1 called?

Answer: BOEC received call at 1556 (3:56 p.m.). Dispatched to police units at 1559 (3:59 p.m.).

2) When did the first officers arrive on scene?

Answer: Portland Police Bureau and Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office units arrived at 1633 (4:33 p.m.) simultaneously at Skyline school and Kyron’s home.

3) Who made the call?

Answer: Skyline School secretary Susan Hall.

4) What time was FBI notified?

Answer: Between 2030 (8:30 p.m.) and 2050 (8:50 p.m.).

Thank you for the information, Alexis.

Link for 911 info from Multnomah Co. Sheriff's Office (originally posted by BeanE in thread #10 for Kryon).

5) When did Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office notify media?

Answer: Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office PIO was notified between 1900 (7:00 p.m.) and 1915 (7:15 p.m.) while providing a tour at the Multnomah County Justice Center. PIO returned pages from media and told them to meet PIO in the area of the school. PIO arrived at 2015 (8:15 p.m.), met with present media and provided them with Kyron’s photo. This was followed up by the PIO emailing photo to Portland TV and Oregonlive.

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276

Link for 911 info from Multnomah Co. Sheriff's Office (originally posted by BeanE in thread #10 for Kryon).

5) When did Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office notify media?

Answer: Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office PIO was notified between 1900 (7:00 p.m.) and 1915 (7:15 p.m.) while providing a tour at the Multnomah County Justice Center. PIO returned pages from media and told them to meet PIO in the area of the school. PIO arrived at 2015 (8:15 p.m.), met with present media and provided them with Kyron’s photo. This was followed up by the PIO emailing photo to Portland TV and Oregonlive.

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276

From the Link provided:

Multnomah County Sherriff's Office Continues Search for 7 Year Old Kyron Horman - 06/06/10
Multnomah County Sheriff's Office will be holding a press briefing today at 3:30 at the Brooks Hill Historial Church located at 11539 NW Skyline Blvd, Portland Oregon.
This location is directly across from the Skyline Elementary School

Kyron did not return home on his school bus as scheduled at 330 PM Friday June 4. Family called Skyline Elementary School to report that he had not returned home. Multnomah County Sherriff's Office was contacted at approximately 4 PM.
Kyron's stepmother reports she last saw him at approximately 845 AM Friday, walking down the hallway towards his classroom. School staff report not seeing him after 845 AM and that he did not make it to his classroom. Multnomah County called in their Search and Rescue team to begin their search of the area surrounding the school. As the evening progressed, SearchOne Canine Inc. and Portland Police also joined in the search.

Tomorrow, just past dawn in the East, and before the left coast wakes up, we have a New Moon. Venus for the lunation conjoins the Ascendant of Kyron's last seen, as per his step mother. That does bring a factor, Venus, that was hidden right into plain view. Some course & intention took direction on Thursday, June 3, when Sun in the planning sector was at the solstice point of Venus. The Sun is in disappointment Twelfth House relation to what went on in secret and the Sun rules the House of child (Leo) protection--raw in its inadequacy. One truth is evident~Kyron felt deeply betrayed. Mars opposite Neptune, the mark of treachery and betrayal. He is co-ruled by Mars. Now a child can feel betrayal when expected protection is NOT there and it was not. So he may have felt betrayed by his guiding lights at school &/or by his step mother in their failure to provide his safety net rather than by an action taken. The Sun is in the House of circumstantial developments (11) at the school, II. But the Moon of activity is far off in sorrowful, lost Pisces. Moon is not beseiged because she is taking steps away from the chaotic Neptune toward Jupiter but Jupiter is so poorly conditioned due to Saturn! At least Jupiter is in his Sign and in his natural House and so has essential dignity, effete and exhausted though he be. The electrical factor is out of control. We are meant to stare at the nadir of the chart because Cancer belongs there in the natural zodiac but home and family are amazingly empty. Vacant. Nothingness.

Tomorrow, just past dawn in the East, and before the left coast wakes up, we have a New Moon. Venus for the lunation conjoins the Ascendant of Kyron's last seen, as per his step mother. That does bring a factor, Venus, that was hidden right into plain view. Some course & intention took direction on Thursday, June 3, when Sun in the planning sector was at the solstice point of Venus. The Sun is in disappointment Twelfth House relation to what went on in secret and the Sun rules the House of child (Leo) protection--raw in its inadequacy. One truth is evident~Kyron felt deeply betrayed. Mars opposite Neptune, the mark of treachery and betrayal. He is co-ruled by Mars. Now a child can feel betrayal when expected protection is NOT there and it was not. So he may have felt betrayed by his guiding lights at school &/or by his step mother in their failure to provide his safety net rather than by an action taken. The Sun is in the House of circumstantial developments (11) at the school, II. But the Moon of activity is far off in sorrowful, lost Pisces. Moon is not beseiged because she is taking steps away from the chaotic Neptune toward Jupiter but Jupiter is so poorly conditioned due to Saturn! At least Jupiter is in his Sign and in his natural House and so has essential dignity, effete and exhausted though he be. The electrical factor is out of control. We are meant to stare at the nadir of the chart because Cancer belongs there in the natural zodiac but home and family are amazingly empty. Vacant. Nothingness.

Oh my, Tuba! This is breaking my heart. Like I said, I don't undertand all the terminology, but I understand enough along with what my gut tells me, and I am so sad for Kyron. :(

Well, we do know that Kyron himself, called her Mom in the 8:45AM "Last Seen" chart that day.,or at least that was what reported.
Good point about Aquarius however. I suppose we can say that Aquarius on the cusp of the 5th, is still the stepmother theme or signature as non-bonding?
Is this what you meant?

Here are some connections I found thus far between the two and the PHONE CALL ALERTING THE SCHOOL
I'm sure if there is an error here somone will bring it to my attention.

Friday at 8:45 am PDT = VENUS DAY/MOON HOUR.
3:45PM = VENUS DAY/MERCURY HOUR

CONNECTIONS thus far to/from posted charts:
3:45Call:

Pt.of Death 15Sag (conjuncts Kyron’s Pluto at 15SAG and SN at 12.47SAG)
Mars/Pluto Midpt. = 1 Scorpio (conjuncts exactly to Kyron’s Venus at 1Scorpio)
Neptune in 5th of children 28SAG (opposes Kyron’s natal Saturn 28GEM)
BML “ “ “” “ 28SAG ( “ “ “ “ “ )
Moon 14Pisces (conj. TH NN 11PIS) * (Squares Kyron’s natal Pluto & Sun one by exact orb one within 2 deg.)

6th Hs.of caregiving = Jup conj.. “Scheat” 29.43PIS (opposes Pluto in TH natal)
(opposes the natal Juno 1Virgo of Kyron’s chart & Inconjunct Kyron’s natal Venus 1Scorpio)

in the same 3:45PM 911 Call:
Jupiter conjunct Uranus 00ARIES (who is Jupiter/?) conj. Venus & Chiron in TH natal) (Squares Kyron’s natal Saturn & Quincunx to his natal Venus and Opposes exact his Natal JUNO)

7th Hs. Vertex 8:53Taurus - (Conjuncts TH Mars/Saturn combo conj. “Hamal”)
(opposes asteroid Lust in natal chart of Kyron at 8:31Scorpio)

8th Venus & Uranus Midpt. Is conj. “Algol” in house of Death and (Squares Kyron’s Natal Uranus exact)
MC Venus at 18Cancer (TRINES TH 15PIS Mercury and TRINES TH Natal Atropos 16SCORP.)
11th House Mars conj. “Regulus” …..which (Squares TH Natal Neptune at 0SAG51’)

I hope I am not misinterpreting what you are asking here... Are you asking who is Jupiter signifying you beleive that person to be the perp?
If so Form what I have read of a "Jupiter" person, they are religious or philisophical, they also like to travel, these are also people who are lucky and like to take chances, they enjoy sports and playing games, its also usually a person of wealth, but the odd part is the Jupiter person is usually masculine.....
I am going to feel foolish if I missed what you were asking.

Please help me....I am tryign to understand Tubas post

I clearly understand Kyron felt betrayed, but I have no clue what the rest of the post means.. can you please help!! :)

What are the charts saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member