Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want to interrupt or intervene in what butterfly1978 and Soulscape have going but I was told on the previous page that my post didn't make sense to two readers and I couldn't let that gather any more dust. I waited as long as possible to post my response.

According to TH's previous Facebook a/c, which she has since either deleted or deactivated, her date of birth was listed as March 14, 1970 and her hometown was listed as Roseburg, Oregon (her current city was listed as Portland, Oregon). She graduated from Roseburg HS in 1988. Would it be erroneous to inquire about a chart using her birthdate as the one she supplied on Facebook? I have no idea her place of birth but I'll look...

Side note, I am extremely sorry if I offended anyone when I mentioned something about the distance between TH & her son. There is a similar distance with the bio mom, too. There could be very good reasons for this. I'd like to mention that the only reason I noted it was bc it was very recent (within the past few months) that the son made this move & he's 16 y/o. Again, I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings. I swear it wasn;t my intention.

Okay, it's officially 'evening' now. Awaiting Butterfly's charts/interps as well as SoulScape's :).

shortened:
According to TH's previous Facebook a/c, which she has since either deleted or deactivated, her date of birth was listed as March 14, 1970 and her hometown was listed as Roseburg, Oregon (her current city was listed as Portland, Oregon). Would it be erroneous to inquire about a chart using her birthdate as the one she supplied on Facebook? I have no idea her place of birth but I'll look...

Side note, I am extremely sorry if I offended anyone when I mentioned something about the distance between TH & her son. There is a similar distance with the bio mom, too. There could be very good reasons for this. Again, I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings. I swear it wasn;t my intention.

A chart only was posted for this person but no analysis was presented. Because LE has not listed that person as a POI, we won't be discussing her :silenced:...at least not at this time.
Chart:[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5259530&postcount=5"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR[/ame]

Also have a look at post #31.

You have not offended anyone.

ETA: Chart was removed per TOS rules. As noted above, no analysis was ever presented.

Tuba and all,

I just wanted to thank you guys for what you are doing here. It is fascinating! I've had my own chart done in the past and I've had friends who were astrologers, so I know a bit, but this forensic stuff is amazing. The only problems I have are that I don't always know what some of the trines, squares, etc. mean exactly, but you have done a wonderful job explaining as best you can. The other problem is that some things seem a little cryptic to me and I suppose they must be b/c of the rules here. I think I understand what you are saying and then I'm not sure. I wish I knew more, but I have too much else to study! I can only get on WS in the summer usually, and when I get back on I remember why it's so hard to get off!!

I know how much work you all are putting into this and it really does make a difference. Amazing work!

shortened:

A chart only was posted for this person but no analysis was presented. Because LE has not listed that person as a POI, we won't be discussing her :silenced:...at least not at this time.
Chart:Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR

Also have a look at post #31.

You have not offended anyone.

Thanks Fifth! I actually saw that initial chart with her date of birth but it didn't show her with Kyron, so I just thought I'd ask. I sure hope this all pans out well...but...I've been a complete believer in everything being uncovered using forensic astrology since Housemouse's initial post on Caylee Anthony, so I think I already know the outcome. I only hope & pray that the perp or perps will see the wrath of justice.

As a side note, I've been trying to learn to do charts in my minor spare time. I've found that when I get emotionally attached, I have a hard time being objective...so I walk away from the books / charts. Tuba, Soulscape, Leo, Kaitland, Aksleuth, yourself - I am in awe of you all for being so strongly motivated & completely educated with regards to this wonderful science. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for bringing to light the nature of forensic astrology.

I would like to ask a horay question.... Where is Kyron now?
I'm not sure all the information that you need but my birthday is 11-28-78 4:16am coordinates 33° 39′ 12″ N, 86° 48′ 32″ W....

The time I asked this question was 1:02 pm 6-12-10 current coordinates are 33° 41′ 10″ N, 86° 40′ 54″ W

On the quick program I use, astro.com or astrodienst, I came up with this as the closest coordinates. I think its "close enough" for goverrnment work (as the joke goes) and hope you agree.
If not I suppose i could always use another program later or someone else can re post a chart for you:

New Chart posted by Soulscape 3:56PM

MY NOTES ON NEW CHART:

3rd Hs. cusp at nearer the 4PM time, now moves to the critical 17th deg.of a mutable sign Sagittarius .
6th Hs.cusp also moves to 25° Pisces, so both of these houses are “more critical” in their symbolic meanings then just 15 min. before or so.

The ASC is 18Libra, the same degree as it’s Ruler Venus at the MC
This is the “Day of Venus” so the meaning is clear, a woman is involved somehow here
At least that’s what I’ve ascertained from the beginning.

Mars (the physical well being of the child) is going for a “Fall” conj. “Regulus” the fixed star in the house of Opportunity 11th of Hopes and Dreams.

Fooling and lying to the child (Neptune opposition to Mars in the 5th of children)

What could the motive possibly be however?

Sun in a dupliticious sign of Gemini, (two faces) and the cusp of the 9th, in the 17th deg. A critical mutable degree like 3rd house cusp. One face to the public another in private.
The Sun goes toward and embraces, this duplicity and utilizes it for it’s deeds (8th house actions)

The Hour of Mercury, the ruler of Gemini.

HORARY CHART FOR BUTTERFLY:

As stated earlier, I’m not a Horary expert, my expertise lies more with Natal charts and their vibrations….but all chart readers should become familiar enough with Mundane and Horary as well, imo.
So with this caveat, I’ll start the ball rolling and hopefully you’ll see more action towards answering your question.

Asc. Is the Querent or Butterfly who asks the question. Ruled appropriately by Mercury because it’s Virgo, and Mercury is this sign’s lord.
The chart is radical, i.e. can be read, and there are no seen strictures against reading or a warning.

The subject of the question is the body of little Kyron whether living or dead, where is he now?

The 5th house ruler or lord is Saturn, because the 5th of children is 29Capricorn, hence, probably no longer alive in this last degree Saturn found near the ASC always a place of great woe, the closer the Ascendent Saturn is found.

In this case, Saturn is also square the Sun and the Moon, and the Moon is part of the answer sought.

The Moon in Gemini, (duplicity here) is also square to Saturn, Uranus and Jupiter.

The key to the location is right under our noses, or in the 4th house a home itself.
Could be a public housing area all possibilities accdg.to the Rex Bills Rulership book of the 4th house.
The 4th house is ruled by Jupiter found in the 7th, the place of the others and close committed relationships.
Jupiter is conj. Uranus here.

There is a Yod (finger of God) between Venus (a woman) Neptune (the deception)
And Saturn (Kyron) and connected somehow with the Black Moon in the sign of Aquarius, often meaning non-gender specific or not necessarily
Either homosexual or even heterosexual, more a Bi-sexuality symbol may be possible. I see Aquarius
individuals as more "Holistic" overall this way. The boundaries aren't so cut and dried as with many others even though a fixed sign.

Second testimony to this idea, may be Pisces a double sign on the cusp of the 7th.

kyronhorarywhereishenow.gif

Tuba and all,

I just wanted to thank you guys for what you are doing here. It is fascinating! I've had my own chart done in the past and I've had friends who were astrologers, so I know a bit, but this forensic stuff is amazing. The only problems I have are that I don't always know what some of the trines, squares, etc. mean exactly, but you have done a wonderful job explaining as best you can. The other problem is that some things seem a little cryptic to me and I suppose they must be b/c of the rules here. I think I understand what you are saying and then I'm not sure. I wish I knew more, but I have too much else to study! I can only get on WS in the summer usually, and when I get back on I remember why it's so hard to get off!!

I know how much work you all are putting into this and it really does make a difference. Amazing work!

Here's a link to a site which provides BASIC aspect info, those squares, conjuncts, sextiles, trines, oppositions for each planet you select.
Notice I said BASIC as one has to look at the whole chart and how those transiting planets & the interactions (the aspects) correlate, reflect and influence each other, with consideration to the respective houses they are found in at a specific time.
Trust this helps.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/sunaspects.html (easy to use drop-down menu)

You might also go to our LIBRARY where there are quite a few valuable sources of information.

Hope you enjoy your summer with us!

I am in such awe. This is my first post on Websleuths.
I was wondering, Leomoon, if the ambiguous sexuality in the horary reading might have to do with Kyron's age? (I used to read Tarot and I don't know if it is accurate to extrapolate from that at all--probably not--but the page in Tarot can be either male or female, and is ambiguous due to the youth of the person in question).

I am in such awe. This is my first post on Websleuths.
I was wondering, Leomoon, if the ambiguous sexuality in the horary reading might have to do with Kyron's age? (I used to read Tarot and I don't know if it is accurate to extrapolate from that at all--probably not--but the page in Tarot can be either male or female, and is ambiguous due to the youth of the person in question).

the non-gender specific ambiguity has to do, imo, with radical Aquarius when afflicted.
Uranus another.
Different sides of the same deck card.

The sign itself, doesn't rule Bi-sexuality that I'm aware of, however, my book, by Rex Bills gives (on pg 14) Mercury & Neptune to bi-sexual urges.

The sign of Aquarius is simply one that isn't so stuck in gender as most are, it's a more holistic sign if that makes sense?

Probably akin to what you are talking about possibly, androgynous ?

Rex Bills Rulership book (page 64) however, gives Uranus to Homosexuality
on page 106 "perversions/perverts" is given to Neptune, Uranus & Pluto.

Again, I caveat, here; I am not a Horary Astrologer.

Perhaps I'm dangerous with a book then? :waitasec:

Just tossing around ideas here.

7th House Cusp is Pisces: from Wikipedia Muteable double bodied:

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutable_sign[/ame]

However, by the time William Lilly wrote Christian Astrology, in 1647, a subtle change had taken place. Lilly writes, describing Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces (see article in context!)

Introduction to astrology by fourth-century Hellenistic astrologer Paulus Alexandrinus, the following clear definition can be found:

"A double-bodied zoidion [sign] is said to be between two seasons, such as Gemini between spring and summer, ending the spring and beginning the summer [...] That is to say, double-bodied as being between the two bodies of spring and summer."

900 years later, when medieval Italian Guido Bonatti wrote his Liber Astronomiae, in the final years of the thirteenth century, the definition remained the same and his is quite elegant

"The Signs [...] are divided into moveable, fixed and common, [...] [Common] Signs are constituted between moveable and fixed, and retain a property of nature, partaking both with the preceding and consequent Sign [...] They are called bi-corporeal or double bodied, because they represent two bodies: as Gemini (twins), Pisces (two fish)."

The seasonal connection had become more tenuous, although it was doubtless still understood.

Lilly goes on to say that mutable signs are inherently "unstable, and of no resolution, and mutable, perverted, wavering [...] inconstant."[3] This is a rather dramatic overstatement, but Lilly is trying to create the most striking comparisons he can between the three classes of sign.

Modern astrology does tend to regard mutable signs as more unstable and wavering, less strong-willed, than either cardinal or fixed signs, but also more adaptable and dealing more easily with change.

i'm getting some sort of "alternative lifestyle" vibe surrounding this case. anything at all like that pointed to in any charts. i don't know anything about how the astrology works or if it even would be shown in anything.

i'm getting some sort of "alternative lifestyle" vibe surrounding this case. anything at all like that pointed to in any charts. i don't know anything about how the astrology works or if it even would be shown in anything.

(my bold above)

Maybe for the demented party(s) who have harmed Little KYRON.

I will start with new times and personages for the 911 call. The original
deliniation I was working on put Kyron in the turned 10th, with his significator being the Sun. According to Lilly, the Sun does extremely well in the 10th, so this was one indicator to me that the chart may not be radical. Back to the drawing board.

Vaire :banghead:

And a special thanks to Soulscape, LeoMoon and everyone for all the great suggestions, explanations, and opportunites for learning.

Always encouraging to me to see an ASC of 18° Libra, as in your charts for the 3:56 telephone call to authorities. 18° Libra means there WILL be an arrest.

Hey guys, I havent been home long, but have been looking to put something together. I need to ask a quick question. I'm currently working with the 3:56 time frame of when the 911 call was made, not that I think it matters but why not use the 3:45 time when Step mom first realised Kyron gone.

The discord between Kyrons natal chart and the 3:56 call is tremendous. If these two events were people in a relationship, they should get as far away from each other as humanly possible. This is not good, which I knew it wasn't by the other astro's readings but seeing it myself is heartbreaking.

Hi Butterfly,
Grandmaj (scanner) did some rewinds today. A person from school called into Police on the 3:56 call. It was not the stepmother who made that call. The stepmother did get the ball rolling by calling the school after realizing Kyron was not on the bus. There were other calls, and conversation recorded on dispatch - and the school telling the stepmother who to call and where to go. (home) I didn't know if you saw Grandmaj's post today after she listened to the dispatching on this event via the scanner rewind. I'm not trying to answer your question - just wondered if you saw Grandmaj's work today? You probably did, I'm thinkin'. :)

ETA: Link for Grandmaj's post from rewinding scanner.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5283658&postcount=571"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OR OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #11[/ame]

Hey guys, I havent been home long, but have been looking to put something together. I need to ask a quick question. I'm currently working with the 3:56 time frame of when the 911 call was made, not that I think it matters but why not use the 3:45 time when Step mom first realised Kyron gone.

The discord between Kyrons natal chart and the 3:56 call is tremendous. If these two events were people in a relationship, they should get as far away from each other as humanly possible. This is not good, which I knew it wasn't by the other astro's readings but seeing it myself is heartbreaking.

I don't want to go into great depth about how I came to the following conclusions because, its not really a method that I have seen here. What I have done is compared Kyrons birth chart and the 9:00 sighting chart as a relationship, like a compatability type chart as Kyrons natal chart of course being Kyron and the 9:00 am event chart as being another person, hopefully the perp. To see if I could get an idea of what may have happened, I know this may not be a standard method, however I have come up with some rather intresting things, that, if this method is right may narrow down who the perp might be. Almost like doing a reverse phone number look-up you type in the number to get the name or the street address, well in this instance I used the time and place to see what the "atmosphere" or energies where like of the perp who was involved in the event. I hope that makes since, anyway this is what I have come up with that may be of intrest.
KNC=Kyron's natal chart and EC=Event chart

KNC is Pluto and EC is sun. Sun opposite Pluto this creates conflict and causes friction. KNC resists EC authority and will be rebellious, demanding and even vindictive. This makes me think of a few diffrent scenerios, the EC does show authority so could this have been a young teacher, or even a teachers aid.
KNC is Saturn and EC is Uranus. Saturn square Uranus. This is an antagonizing aspect which creates frustation. EC is unstable and KNC slowness irritates EC.
KNC is Uranus and EC is Mars. This is a confict of wills. EC feels they can not depend on KNC. Was Kyron suppose to bring something or do something to help someone this day and he did not and forgot and that set this unstable person off?

This is what I thought was odd, if you use the method of considering these two charts as individuals....
KNC is Saturn and EC is Jupiter. Jupiter square Saturn. KNC puts obstacles in the way of EC's goals and dreams. KNC puts to much burden and responsibility on EC. EC feels confined and frustrated and feels that KNC is a burden....... Does this represent a family member? Who could he be a burden to?
KNC is Mars and EC is Moon. Moon opposite Mars. This tends to make the attraction felt really uncomfortable, even though there is a strong attraction.
KNC is Uranus and EC is Mercury. Mercury square Uranus. KNC is stimulating to EC, but is also irritating and upsetting. KNC seems to distance himself from this which bothers EC. Did someone try and abuse Kyron and he refused and this set the person off?
KNC is Mars and EC is Sun. Sun square Mars. This indicates an attraction.

I hope all of this makes since. I am basically trying to see if I can narrow down who the perp is, and from what I have gathered from looking at it this way is that Kyron most likely knows the perp. There was some sort of strange attraction from the perp to Kyron that Kyron wanted NO part of and this upset and frustrated the perp. With the jealousy issue that was stated up top I am wondering if this could be another student or younger adult who may have been jealous and attracted to Kyron?

shortened:

We have posted charts for both times.
The 3:45 PM chart is found in post #30.
There's also the most recent chart using the 3:56 PM time for Reported Missing found in the 2nd half of post # 56.

Always encouraging to me to see an ASC of 18° Libra, as in your charts for the 3:56 telephone call to authorities. 18° Libra means there WILL be an arrest.

I assume because Libra is the sign of justice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214