Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick note: Butterfly, pls keep your chin up, don;t ever get discouraged EVER, and step away to clear your mind if you feel you're getting tunnel vision. That's what I do...sometimes even go outside with a glass of iced tea, whatever book I'm reading at the moment, & I make it a point to wave to everyone going by (just like my nona used to do when I was a kid). You're very appreciated, everyone on here is. Again, pls don't get discouraged.

I feel as though I am frustrating many of you, but let me explain this. I have a ran charts for some of the players involved and one particular person has a very ugly relationship with Kyron. Even though this relationship doesn't nessasrily make the person responsible for Kyrons disappearance, the Saturn square Pluto between Kyron and this person shows a desire to harm him. However since no POI has been named, I am trying to find a way to prove this in the event charts posted already, but I am still learning Forensic Astrology so it is somewhat difficult.
Astrology is based on how we interpret things and I guess since I have tunnel vision on who this perp is, I am trying to prove it....So until more information is released I will back off, because I can not see past this person.
I have read every post and every analysis, and as Paulette said its hard to keep all that in the air plus have your own thoughts.

Thank you for your hard work, I know running/reading charts isn't easy esp considering the fact the outcome maybe bleak and it is emotionally draining.
I am reading very similar aspects as you and am not feeling good about that relationship either.
I am praying there is still hope.
Thank you for your hard work.

When reading the charts, is it possible to see an opportune time for the perp to be brought to light? If so, is it in the near future? Also, do you see an accomplice or did the perp work alone? Many thanks everyone.

:blowkiss:

Hello all,

I am stopping in for a few moments to see if there is any more that can be gleaned from your charts as to Kyron's location.

Last night I looked at a paper that was posted here earlier in the discussion about determining location from a chart. It was called Missing Children: A Matter of Perception. Two sections caught my eye:

"There is just one more observation that needs to be mentioned. At 6:45 PM when Samantha (Runnion) was thrown into Avila's green two-door vehicle, the sign of Capricorn was rising at 4 degrees Capricorn. In total degree notation of celestial longitude is measures and is written as 274. The sign rising in the east and its degree is a very important point in events chart, such as an abduction--as it symbolizes what is coming to be, j Just as was explained in the case of Sara Ann Wood noting a traveling stranger.

But, for Samantha, we see something different. When this number is spoken out loud-- two seventy four--it sounds so similar to that of a direction of travel—to seventy four. The fact is that Route #74 was a crucial part of Samantha Runnion’s demise as this road becomes the Ortega Highway for the off shoot, the Killian Trail, is where they found her body. The sign Capricorn belongs to the planet Saturn for rulership, and it was Saturn’s alignment in the disappearance chart that pointed to this area, with a bearing placement in accordance with Mercury."

"But there is one technique of yours that stood out amongst the others, and that is your use of celestial longitude to find the compass bearing of a missing person. It stood out because of its precision and apparent repeatability."

I am wondering what you think of this and if this is something you have looked at in coming to your thoughts on location. Many thanks.

Please lend me your ear
DOGblinking.gif

At this time, I'm asking all to refrain from writing anything in our forum about any person(s) they may suspect is responsible if LE has not referred to them as a POI or if they are not being reported in the news as someone LE has questioned multiple times.
Everything you post on WS is available to anyone who does a google search.

The frustration you feel in cases such as this is understandable, particularly when LE remains 'quiet' about where they're at in the investigation. And because a child is the missing person, emotions skyrocket.

Please know that your participation is truly appreciated, but it's necessary we all abide by WS-TOS rules.

Thank you for your understanding.

***By the way, this post is NOT directed to any one in particular, simply a general reminder.

Hello all,

I am stopping in for a few moments to see if there is any more that can be gleaned from your charts as to Kyron's location.

Last night I looked at a paper that was posted here earlier in the discussion about determining location from a chart. It was called Missing Children: A Matter of Perception. Two sections caught my eye:

"There is just one more observation that needs to be mentioned. At 6:45 PM when Samantha (Runnion) was thrown into Avila's green two-door vehicle, the sign of Capricorn was rising at 4 degrees Capricorn. In total degree notation of celestial longitude is measures and is written as 274. The sign rising in the east and its degree is a very important point in events chart, such as an abduction--as it symbolizes what is coming to be, j Just as was explained in the case of Sara Ann Wood noting a traveling stranger.

But, for Samantha, we see something different. When this number is spoken out loud-- two seventy four--it sounds so similar to that of a direction of travel—to seventy four. The fact is that Route #74 was a crucial part of Samantha Runnion’s demise as this road becomes the Ortega Highway for the off shoot, the Killian Trail, is where they found her body. The sign Capricorn belongs to the planet Saturn for rulership, and it was Saturn’s alignment in the disappearance chart that pointed to this area, with a bearing placement in accordance with Mercury."

"But there is one technique of yours that stood out amongst the others, and that is your use of celestial longitude to find the compass bearing of a missing person. It stood out because of its precision and apparent repeatability."

I am wondering what you think of this and if this is something you have looked at in coming to your thoughts on location. Many thanks.

Thank you RCG for taking the time to post above.

LAST SEEN BY STEPMOTHER ASCENDANT = 27 CANCER = 117 celestial degrees with ASCENDANT Lord MOON at 10:58 Pisces = 340 celestial degrees. MOON is posited NNE sector of chart.

REPORTED MISSING ASCENDANT = 18 LIBRA = 198 celestial degrees with ASCENDANT Lord VENUS at 18:56 Cancer = 108 celestial degrees. VENUS is posited due NORTH, being partile conjunct MIDHEAVEN.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you RCG for taking the time to post above.

LAST SEEN BY STEPMOTHER ASCENDANT = 27 CANCER = 117 celestial degrees with ASCENDANT Lord MOON at 10:58 Pisces = 340 celestial degrees. MOON is posited NNE sector of chart.

REPORTED MISSING ASCENDANT = 18 LIBRA = 198 celestial degrees with ASCENDANT Lord VENUS at 18:56 Cancer = 108 celestial degrees. VENUS is posited due NORTH, being partile conjunct MIDHEAVEN.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Interesting. Looking NNE, we find Suave Island in that direction. We're all wondering what took LE out there. When I google the Skyline Elementary School (last seen) to the island, it comes up approx 13 miles by road, not sure what the distance would be 'as the crow flies.'

Interesting. Looking NNE, we find Suave Island in that direction. We're all wondering what took LE out there. When I google the Skyline Elementary School (last seen) to the island, it comes up approx 13 miles by road, not sure what the distance would be 'as the crow flies.'

Fifth Essence,

If I look at Emma Peel's previous post on this forum - - it's 13 miles to get to a certain point on the island. However, it looks to me like it's only around 6 miles to get across the bridge, which technically puts you on Sauvie. Pasting it here:

Directions from A to B: (A is Skyline Elementary and B is a point on Sauvie Island)

1. Start out going WEST on NW SKYLINE BLVD toward NW CORNELIUS PASS RD. 0.3 mi Map | Avoid
2. Turn RIGHT onto NW CORNELIUS PASS RD. 3.5 mi Map | Avoid
3. Turn RIGHT onto NW ST HELENS RD/US-30/LOWER COLUMBIA RIVER HWY. 2.4 mi Map | Avoid
4. Turn LEFT onto NW SAUVIE ISLAND RD/SAUVIE ISLAND BRIDGE.
.3 + 3.5+ 2.4 to get to bridge = 6.2

The directions after this take you deeper into the heart of the island.
Continue to follow NW SAUVIE ISLAND RD. 2.2 mi. etc.

Fifth Essence,

If I look at Emma Peel's previous post on this forum - - it's 13 miles to get to a certain point on the island. However, it looks to me like it's only around 6 miles to get across the bridge, which technically puts you on Sauvie. Pasting it here:

Directions from A to B: (A is Skyline Elementary and B is a point on Sauvie Island)

1. Start out going WEST on NW SKYLINE BLVD toward NW CORNELIUS PASS RD. 0.3 mi Map | Avoid
2. Turn RIGHT onto NW CORNELIUS PASS RD. 3.5 mi Map | Avoid
3. Turn RIGHT onto NW ST HELENS RD/US-30/LOWER COLUMBIA RIVER HWY. 2.4 mi Map | Avoid
4. Turn LEFT onto NW SAUVIE ISLAND RD/SAUVIE ISLAND BRIDGE.
.3 + 3.5+ 2.4 to get to bridge = 6.2

The directions after this take you deeper into the heart of the island.
Continue to follow NW SAUVIE ISLAND RD. 2.2 mi. etc.

This makes sense. The google map was showing me some place on the east side of the island. Go figure....

I just went back through the thread and see SOULSCAPE tried a couple different methods and came up with NNE as well within a 4 mi distance from Last seen and another method yielding a 13 mi distance.

I'll be right back with that post so we can make a comparison.

ETA:found SOULSCAPE's other two methods-reference post #136

Kyron drew a SUN that looks sort of like an astrology wheel...........

Perhaps the SUN in this REPORTED MISSING chart shows his location, which would be (if you lay wheel over land map with 10th House cusp due North) in a NNE direction, approx. 4 miles from the LAST SEEN location (the school)

SATURN 27:51 Virgo
FIND 09:36 Scorpio
MOON 14:31 Pisces

27 minus 09 = 18, same as degree of Out of Bounds VENUS partile squaring the ASCENDANT.

18 degrees minus 14 degrees of the MOON = 4 degrees (miles). If we take FIND out of the equation, 27 minus 14 = 13 (miles)

This makes sense. The google map was showing me some place on the east side of the island. Go figure....

I just went back through the thread and see SOULSCAPE tried another method and came up with NNE as well within a 4 mi distance from Last seen and another method yielding a 13 mi distance.

I'll be right back with that post so we can make a comparison.

Thanks Fifth Essence. There was also another post on the other thread part 16, somewhere between page 9 and 14 yesterday that showed the distance as 4.4 mi to Sauvie, taking a different route, I believe.

Have to run for now, will check in later.

Just wanted to say, you guys ROCK!!!!

I love your awsome talent!!!

Keeping in mind, none of the known location methods seem to ever be consistent when applying to the different cases, I am curious now since all three methods are returning a NNE direction this time.

There are some more facets to this Mercury that grabbed butterfly's attention. Although Mercury is in crisis on the morning of June 4, as was Uranus, these two planets also share a special relationship, the aspect of septile. The septile comes with a sense of fate or inevitability that involves everything those two planets represent. However, the septile itself is pregnant with more meanings. It is fixated, disruptive and unpredictable and it acts unseen. It tests you and then presses you for continuing commitment. Set apart by choice in its unique character, this force to reckon with considers itself An Original. Frequently, there is perversion. Since the Moon is also in the mix, being quintile to Mercury, the individual is gifted at using coloured language, semantics. Would say things like, "Sitting in the corner in a dim light, your husband looks like Bluebeard." Or, "You ripped by me without looking, blunderbuss!" Never just the facts but emotionally loaded language.

As to the physical appearance of Mercury, this person is average in height, amply upholstered, set firmly, plenty of pigment to the complexion, hair rather darker than light. Indolent and luxuriating in habit, even shiftless, idle, taking his or her ease. Large appetite for pleasure.

Where did Kyrons left arm go? I dont SEE it in the picture in front of the exhibit - I do though see traces of the white marker in "Paint"

Hi FifthEssence, It is 2.4 miles as the crow flies acc to KGW News.

Here is a link to the video of a newscast which shows a map and a red line representing the 2.4 miles:

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html

Tuba, how do you go about getting the physical appearance based on the last scene charts?
I was going to ask Leo when it was said that Kyrons chart showed he needed glasses, but I didn't.

The personality is pretty easy to figure out but how do get the physical appearance and in Sandra C case it was determined early own this was a religius leader , teacher or someone with authority. How do you get that?

I hope I can find a website with descriptors of every planet in each of the Signs. That would be very helpful for you. It may take a bit of time. Each planet possesses certain qualities and physical characteristics according to the Sign it is placed in. As you correctly said in looking at the event charts in this thread, the traits are modified by aspects too. Also, there is meaning in the House positions. A plaintiff with Jupiter rising in House 1 will not only have better results in the courtroom that day but will be one of the taller figures on the scene, for instance.

One thing your asteroid studies made clear is that the 11° )( Moon in the event charts is stepmother because that Moon conjoins her personal asteroid and her north lunar node. This is mere corroboration as she said that her farewell was at 8:45 a.m. giving a Cancer ASC ruled by this Moon, of course. According to that event chart, she then took off for a distant neighborhood and according to the later charts (within one half hour), she did that under secrecy, the hidden side of House 9, emphasised by the Pisces background.

Cusp of the 9th house conjunct Fixed star "Skat"

Ref
: I was going to ask Leo when it was said that Kyrons chart showed he needed glasses, but I didn't.

6Leo/AQU. is bad eyesight degree, however, I found the 6th degree of most signs as needy of eyeglasses
Kyron's Mars is 6° in Virgo

p.s. best to use your own observations from people in your own family too.
For instance,my eyes are weak (always wore glasses)
my Saturn is 6°Leo

Middle daughter has Pluto 6Libra, (very weak eyes but only uses glasses for driving)
Husband had excellent eyesight (now in older age, eyes require store bought glasses ) Ceres near 6th
Eldest daughter has excellent eyesight (no 6th deg.in her chart)
Her husband has Laser eye surgery to correct his bad eyesight, (Sun 6°Cap)
Granddaughter has weak eyes (contact lenses/glasses) near 6 (5.35Sag for her Pluto)

however, it's only suppose to be Leo & Aq.susceptible., so it's far from scientific appraisal here.

My youngest daughter had very bad eyesight with no 6th degree anywhere.

butterfly1978 is going to be very happy with what you found for her, Knox. The link bang in the middle on physical characteristics, which leads to a table of them, is just the ticket. Thank you very BIG for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman