Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes silence is the better fight? Astrologically speaking, of course.
I am an astrokindergartener but how is silence better "astrologically speaking"? I am not folliwing???:waitasec:

Sometimes silence is the better fight? Astrologically speaking, of course.

Silence is a strange position for a yappy person to take, considering the circumstances, don't you think? Especially if they're innocent.

The cusp of the 3rd house in the 3:45 Police Called chart is 17:14 Sagitarius. SWMNBN has "Silentium" natally at 17:39 Sagitarius. Cooperation in the near neighborhood is not gonna happen - it's colored the 3rd house.

Silentium is Latin for silence.

Fixed star Sabik 17:58 Sagitarius - Wastefulness and lost energy, perverted moral, success in evil deeds.

"Pyrrhus" is 20:14 Taurus in the Last Seen. By June 10th it had transited to the Last Seen Mercury 21:19 Taurus. A Phrryhic victory means a victory that is offset by staggering losses. SWMNBN has it at 1:12 Capricorn. The NN is closing in.

No, I looked already in French, Spanish & German too. There's Picka #803 at 8:09 Taurus Last Seen & 10:16 Aries for SWMNBM.

But there is a "Hack" #8558. It's at 17:28 Cancer for SWMNBN & 29:31 Virgo in Last Seen. Which would match up for Venus 17:27 Cancer on June 3rd preperation.

Pickaxe in German is Spitzhacke - so I guess it's safe to say that Hack means axe.

Asteroid "Wurm" is described by Mark Andrew Holmes as someone contemptible. I already wrote on the last page that in his 2009 Solar Return that "Nemesis" 25:15 Gemini, trine to Asteroid "Terry" 25:38 Libra, now I add "Wurm" at 25:53 Aquarius. Remember he has "Mony" natally at 25:20 Libra.

Kyron's Solar Return for 2009 shows "Wells" 26:17 Taurus. "Actor" in the Last Seen is 26:53 Taurus. Geez, will these links never end?

OK I am an infant in all astrology comprehension and could not even read this thread if it wasn't for the excellent explanations.

MC is supposed to be an actor. I don't even know if that correlates or not but actor immediately triggered my thought of MC.

Also I wonder if axe could refer to "An axe to grind" such as ulterior motive, or grievance with someone or something.

Looking at the online dictionaries there are other meanings to Hack too other than the obivious. I guess I'm just looking for other possible meanings.

I have to tell you guys I often hesitate to ask a question or make a comment on this thread because there is so much I don't understand so forgive me if this is not even close to correct.

We are in NEW MOON phase right now.....interesting........and Kyron's birthday
on 9th.

Who is MC?

Everyone has every asteroid in their chart. Actor doesn't necessarily mean a professional actor. Since it fell on Algol on that particular day, I deem it important.

Did you look at the Mark Andrew Holmes webite, where he has explanations and examples of real people's charts & how the asteroids work in their charts.

When Scott Peterson killed Lacy Peterson "Actor" was conjunct his name either Peterson or Scott, I don't remember which one now, it's been so long ago.

Yes, I imagine SWMNBN has an axe to grind. "Silence" in the marriage chart is 20 Gemini conjunct her natal Moon.

I think in the original post we're looking for a digging implement.

The hacke/hack, an axe and also the word for hoe. Then, looking at the June 4 chart, the Venus in stepmother's House 12 and which I called self-protective (because it is HER Twelfth House, not any child's) ruled her friend and is a female planet and also ruled her home. She sought protection from those two elements in her life.

Thanks Fifth - the only MC I could think of was MC Hammer!

Mother Teresa had Actor conjunct the ascendant - in the 12th house - and we all know what she did for a career.

Sorry, newbie on this thread..., I'm having a hard time sorting through some of the posts on the forensic astrology thread - just my easily confuseable nature :) Is anyone on this thread feeling the location of his body will be south of his fathers home and school, and maybe buried near a school or library or public building. Perhaps with a creek and linden trees nearby?

Sorry, newbie on this thread..., I'm having a hard time sorting through some of the posts on the forensic astrology thread - just my easily confuseable nature :) Is anyone on this thread feeling the location of his body will be south of his fathers home and school, and maybe buried near a school or library or public building. Perhaps with a creek and linden trees nearby?

Hi Cyclemama,
Go back and read from about page 7 of this thread. Tuba has some good posts about the linden trees as well as several of our other astrologists on here. I completely beleive either Kyron is somewhere close to the linden trees or some evidence that r/t this case could be found there. I have given Tuba's posts to some locals on the ground is portland/Skyeline who are doing actual searches but I have not sen where they have searched there as of yet.

Also someone else on this forum mentioned something about Plainveiw Market which is owned by the Lindon family and there are linden trees behind this store also and I think it is the same area. Anyway I just found this link from someone else on another forum that gives the history of the market and the Linden family if some want to read it or do more research. Here's the link for that site:
http://srnpdx.org/plainview-market

Keep up the good work everyone You are all so awsome. jmo

sweets

Hi Cyclemama,
Go back and read from about page 7 of this thread. Tuba has some good posts about the linden trees as well as several of our other astrologists on here. I completely beleive either Kyron is somewhere close to the linden trees or some evidence that r/t this case could be found there. I have given Tuba's posts to some locals on the ground is portland/Skyeline who are doing actual searches but I have not sen where they have searched there as of yet.

Also someone else on this forum mentioned something about Plainveiw Market which is owned by the Lindon family and there are linden trees behind this store also and I think it is the same area. Anyway I just found this link from someone else on another forum that gives the history of the market and the Linden family if some want to read it or do more research. Here's the link for that site:
http://srnpdx.org/plainview-market

Keep up the good work everyone You are all so awsome. jmo

sweets

Thanks Sweets...yes...I was back about to page 3 and got confused. I'm sorry but there are no Linden trees behind Plainview Grocery... I looked... more than once. However I have found them in about four other search sites so was trying to reach out here to one of the actual astologers to help me narrow my search scope. Thanks.

This was posted on the Missing Kyron Horman Facebook page.
Kyron was born at 12:26am. Let's all turn our porch lights on for an hour, starting at midnight tonight until 1am to light his way home for his birthday!

So his birth time is 12:26 am...

So, I'm confused too by all this astrological stuff. But I'm not going to waste time by asking questions about what I don't understand. Keep on with the work you're doing! What I'd like to know is if there is anyone who is following the astro leads by physically checking certain locations, for Kyron, based on these posts? TIA!

Since his time of birth was posted on Facebook for the Anniversary this year of his 8th Birthday and kindly posted on this thread, we are thrilled to have this information for the charts.

Here is Kyron's True Natal Chart (first breath chart) and his Solar Return with houses which is nice to have. The other stands as well accdg.to Dane Rudyhar, however, I have added Persophone #399 Asteroid to this one
"Abduction/Rape/Daughter of Ceres or Demeter (same ) who was kidnapped by Pluto" from the Greek Myths

The other asteroids and TNPs (TransNeptune Hypo.planets) such as "Hades" remain the same as earlier and of course, I'm anxious to see what the others will add as well, especially Paulette's use of asteroids less well known.
I have added a few Asteroids from a book called Forensic Astrology, in which the author gathered some lesser known and some well known asteroids and other tools to help us with these types of cases. In Kyron's chart, I've added the following:

Keywords

Pallas : "a planned strategy, premeditated"
Hopi: "Associated with knives, ambushes, etc"
Toro : "Brutality, violence, martial arts
Juno: Acts of revenge, jealousy, rage (the wife or spouse)

Some of these keywords are from a book entitled "Forensic Astrology"

We have a lot of work to do now that we have his time of birth whch can aid us along the way.

Note: Sorry to note this, however he has in his 5th house the 21st degree of Scorpio, a "Defnite Loss" degree his Vertex upon which the S/R shows us that Pallas is over this place.
Pallas (can be premeditated or planned strategies), perhaps he is being held somewhere, that of course is the best case scenario with this chart.

But I've seen only the worse cases with the 21st of Scorpio as it's truly a "DefiniteLoss" degree just as Anthony Louis once coined it in his Horary work. The Vertex symbolizes a fated person or event.

kyronhormantruetimeofbi.gif

kyronsolarreturnwithhou.gif

Leomoon, this is similar to your assessment of Tommy Bowman's case. The definite loss :(

Leomoon, what do you think Mercury Rx on his natal Mars means in the Solar Return?

I haven't had much time lately to contribute much, school starting back, ball practice plus taking care of my mom has really limited my free time. I was alerted to the facebook post and had to log on to post the correct birth time. I can't wait to read what you guys come up with, I hope I'll have time to contribute more soon.

I haven't had much time lately to contribute much, school starting back, ball practice plus taking care of my mom has really limited my free time. I was alerted to the facebook post and had to log on to post the correct birth time. I can't wait to read what you guys come up with, I hope I'll have time to contribute more soon.

We can't thank you enough for doing so Butterfly, it's very important and great that you took the time to do so.

(kiss & hugs) :)

Leomoon

Leomoon, what do you think Mercury Rx on his natal Mars means in the Solar Return?

Good eye Paulette, and it's conjunct Moira.....I'd think it may mean his body or whereabouts will not yet come to light until Mercury goes direct.....

But then again, I am just guessing....better ask the more knowledgeable ones
who have observed this more in event charts.

I see that mercury rx however (retrograde) is in the suceedent house following an angular 4th house (being the 5th), and therefore, more towards the middle of the year...whereas the Angular houses are the very beginning of the Solar Year and the Cadent houses, the ending of the S/R year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member