Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

A problem arises at the 4th paragraph, "At 9am the moon..." SWMNBN has a timed receipt for 9:12 am & spoke to a woman that testified at the Grand Jury as to having had a converation with same at the store. Conquer the driving time, the strapping baby in car seat, the shopping for product, the conversation or forget 9am & still on the school grounds.

I still see some possibilities though, don't you Paulette?

I found mucho problems with twice she mentioned, "Kyron never made it to school that day on June 4th"

The lady needs to do her homework because it's easily found on the internet, the timeline that Kyron and TH had witnesses who saw both of them in the school on June
4th, and unless this report is inaccurate, the blog is very misleading, imo.
(see just under the 8:30AM chart she states, that No one saw them at the school that day)

The next to the last chart., she makes an excellent point about the 2nd House, which is the "dark side" of the 3rd (short travels and automobiles) and the 2nd being the hidden or dark side, and therefore, as property, "in the trunk"

before coming up with the trunk theory and stating twice, that "Kyron did NOT make it to school that morning"

From a Timeline

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/07/24/kyron-horman-case-initial-timeline-for-j une-4th/

Between about 8:15 and sometime after 8:30 a.m. Terri and Kyron are seen by Gina Zimmerman, president of Skyline elementary PTA. Mr. Matt Shelby, spokesman for Portland School system, states that two teachers (Ms. Porter and a second teacher) see Terri and Kyron together at the school and “believe they left together”.
Also during this time, Terri takes photos of Kyron and his good friend Kurtis by their science fair projects.

Kurtis and his mother confirm seeing Terri and Kyron. Tyler Kessinger, a 7th grader at Skyline reports he saw Kyron at some point in the gym with friends.

note: That's a lot of witnesses, who saw Kyron at school that morning!

(although I do like the 2nd house reminder of a trunk for valuables :)

This could astrologically make some sense, but the pickup truck doesn't have a trunk.
According to Kaine, he let Terry use the Truck because she was supposed to need it to bring back the Science Project later that day. He kept the car. So, the facts do not bear out her theory.

Another whack job case!!!!!! They had to be at the school! Too many people saw them?

If any truth to the forensicastrology blogspot, than that puts him near a body of water close to either DS or MC? Or a person of interest that has not yet been revealed. Both of them are due south though...

I still see some possibilities though, don't you Paulette?

Yes, she struck on some good points, like the reason why, which is the crux of this case. Money. I always wondered where she was going to get the $$$ for the MFH. What would be the point of taking Kaine out? Then there were revelations from the mother-in-law & her history w/men & manipulation - and not settling into a career she trained for, sending the older boy away while Kaine was away on business, etc.

Kyron's 2009 Solar Return has "Nemesis" 25:15 Gemini trine to "SWMNBN" 25:38 Libra. His natal "Mony" 25:30 Libra.

Her natal "Righi" 25:39 Gemini. Her 2009 Solar Return had Neptune 25:02 Aquarius, for the 1st time in her life she had a trine from "Righi" to Neptune.

Righi means manipulation, rigging things. The site below gives a good explanation.

http://markandrewholmes.com/asteroid.html

His natal Venus 1:11 Scorpio squares asteroid "SWMNBN" Rx 1:20 Aquarius. Venus can mean $$$ too.

Her 2009 Solar Return has a 0:28 degree Scorpio Moon. Kyron's 2010 Solar Return has a 0:41 Scorpio Venus.

Her 2010 Solar Return has "Nemesis" 25:02 Gemini.

Her natal "Mony" is 19:05 Capricorn. Her 2010 Solar Return has the NN 19:06 Capricorn.

Too bad she didn't look in her chart to see where "Pandora" was. 29:36 Cancer RX, trine to the Last Seen Chart's Jupiter & Uranus! Pandora among other things means unintended consequences.

Thank you for bringing that over Passionflower, I have read her blog on many occasions and appreciate the time and effort she puts in trying to cast and interpret charts. I do not think we need to call anyone a 'whack job', unless I misunderstood what you were saying noonie. I choose to spend my spare time here at WS because of the integrity of individual posters and the respect given to all who come here with differing opinions- especially when it comes to charts. This woman seems to be trying the best she can for victims of crimes and I for one admire her efforts. I think there is much in her charts that seem accurate and deserve being discussed further- not just looking at what she may have gotten wrong, and she says as much. Anyways, just thought I would say my peace.

Thank you for bringing that over Passionflower, I have read her blog on many occasions and appreciate the time and effort she puts in trying to cast and interpret charts. I do not think we need to call anyone a 'whack job', unless I misunderstood what you were saying noonie. I choose to spend my spare time here at WS because of the integrity of individual posters and the respect given to all who come here with differing opinions- especially when it comes to charts. This woman seems to be trying the best she can for victims of crimes and I for one admire her efforts. I think there is much in her charts that seem accurate and deserve being discussed further- not just looking at what she may have gotten wrong, and she says as much. Anyways, just thought I would say my peace.

You make a valid point Frigga, we have to respect everyone whose heart is in the right place, afterall, trying to help find a child and she certainly is trying.

I see she has corrected her blog to reflect the new revelations that she wasn't aware of before, (being in school and seen by eye witnesses)
That's to her credit, imo.

Some NEVER EVER admit they'd made a mistake.....:waitasec:

So, good for her.

The degrees of planets in horoscopes mark one's age when those planets are felt sharply. Kyron's Mars at 7° was trouble active at age seven. As we approach his birthday on 9 September, Mercury is transiting that Mars, bringing conversation, information and news about the trouble in his life that occurred this year, specifically on 4 June. Mars overhead is also transiting his natal Moon, bringing women in his life to the fore, as a source of trouble.

Mercury turns direct on 12 September and Pluto follows, the next day, denoting forward movement in the case, progress.

That is like one of the most useful pieces of astrologic information I have ever seen. Thank you thank you thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuba
The degrees of planets in horoscopes mark one's age when those planets are felt sharply. Kyron's Mars at 7° was trouble active at age seven. As we approach his birthday on 9 September, Mercury is transiting that Mars, bringing conversation, information and news about the trouble in his life that occurred this year, specifically on 4 June. Mars overhead is also transiting his natal Moon, bringing women in his life to the fore, as a source of trouble.

Mercury turns direct on 12 September and Pluto follows, the next day, denoting forward movement in the case, progress.

That is like one of the most useful pieces of astrologic information I have ever seen. Thank you thank you thank you

I wonder how this might work for you when you are over age 29?
There is no 30=31, 40 degrees.....

What then? :waitasec:

Ivy Goldstein Jacobson wrote more than others on this subject. Often the events that mark us deeply occur before our first Saturn return but if you have Uranus at 18°, double it for a second Uranian event at age 36. triple it fo a Uranian event at age 54 and so forth.

Can anyone see in the charts about Terri being played. Maybe LE was already investigating one of the players when all this came into play ? With so many different LE involved maybe the LS was under investigation before Terri came on the radar ?

Can anyone see in the charts about Terri being played. Maybe LE was already investigating one of the players when all this came into play ? With so many different LE involved maybe the LS was under investigation before Terri came on the radar ? :banghead:

Um, do not put any stock in the landscaper murder for hire, that is all I can say. ;)

Um, do not put any stock in the landscaper murder for hire, that is all I can say. ;)

I always hated cryptic things...(but that's just my personal hangup really)
:) no offense meant.

I had thought of course as well, that TH was "set up"....we have to consider everything don't we?

However, one minor thing that bothers me about such a set-up theory would be that IF it were me, (thank god it's not), but I'd not go down without a fight for my child (her baby)

But that's just me. Cancer Rising I suppose talking.

C'mon... can you give us just a little more info then that 21Merc7? Please, please,please! I have wondered the same!:waitasec:

I always hated cryptic things...(but that's just my personal hangup really)
:) no offense meant.

I had thought of course as well, that TH was "set up"....we have to consider everything don't we?

However, one minor thing that bothers me about such a set-up theory would be that IF it were me, (thank god it's not), but I'd not go down without a fight for my child (her baby)
But that's just me. Cancer Rising I suppose talking.

Ditto. I'd be screaming my head off!

Paulette, is there an asteroid Pick or Pic? (as in pickaxe)

No, I looked already in French, Spanish & German too. There's Picka #803 at 8:09 Taurus Last Seen & 10:16 Aries for SWMNBM.

But there is a "Hack" #8558. It's at 17:28 Cancer for SWMNBN & 29:31 Virgo in Last Seen. Which would match up for Venus 17:27 Cancer on June 3rd preperation.

Pickaxe in German is Spitzhacke - so I guess it's safe to say that Hack means axe.

Asteroid "Wurm" is described by Mark Andrew Holmes as someone contemptible. I already wrote on the last page that in his 2009 Solar Return that "Nemesis" 25:15 Gemini, trine to Asteroid "Terry" 25:38 Libra, now I add "Wurm" at 25:53 Aquarius. Remember he has "Mony" natally at 25:20 Libra.

Kyron's Solar Return for 2009 shows "Wells" 26:17 Taurus. "Actor" in the Last Seen is 26:53 Taurus. Geez, will these links never end?

http://markandrewholmes.com/asteroid.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member