DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious....has the Horman home been
"sweeped" by dogs and searchers ?
Just looking for an extensive search/clearing for the
property, outdoors ?

I get it. Thank you 5th that makes perefct sense!

Dear Tuba,
Beacuse I am a total amature I thought that a chart could be made by viewing the planets locations and alignments over an address on a specific date and time. I called it an "event" chart however I am probably mistaking what an event chart is.

Is it possible to glean anything by looking at the alignments of the planets over a location or address on the date and time Kyron went missing? For Instance I think the location of the school was done but this is a location that I suspect bad things occured and perhaps where he perished on the day he went missing. Thanks for the help. Forgive me if I am incorrect. You all must hate having to explain everthing to me. Thank you for your patience.

Tomorrow parents will do a pressure at 11 am,Oregon time.

Mars will be so close to the earth tomorrow night.

For Tuba: CN2Souls found some info about Linden trees in Helvetia, which is in the general search area near Skyline.

"Trees are a special part of Helvetia. As you drive throughout Helvetia, you can see majestic Linden trees, dating from 1892. Local lore has it that twelve Linden seedlings were brought from Switzerland and given to the twelve founding families of the Helvetia Community Church. Or that the local midwife recommended them to families for their medicinal purposes, such as Linden tea. Whatever the reason, these 60-feet tall gentle giants have graced Helvetia’s landscape for over 100 years."

linden_trees.jpg

http://www.savehelvetia.org/ourcase/rr3e_history-v.php

I think we're making ground. Thank you for bringing that information to the thread here. Boundaries of Helvetia, Hy 30 & 26, are so close to the Sauvie Is. Bridge that you could walk. An aerial map (that of Mapquest) shows the area heavily treed. La Volasfera, a compilation by Sepharial of the meaning of each zodiac degree, gives a wide branching tree for the position of Saturn at Kyron's disappearance. You may recall that the Pisces Moon (Terri) was in tight contra parallel with Saturn that day, so this all fits together.

We can also look at the fact Sirius & Canopus, two brilliant Fixed Stars in Cancer, were on the Part of Death and the south node that day.

We need to put several factors together and maybe add some that are still missing, in order to zone in. The occultation was more major than I realised. Gerlinde occulted a 12.2 magnitude star on June fourth and the path of the occultation included the North West. But imagine how startling it was to find that Gerlinde was the exact Descendant of the horoscope when step mother said or claims to have said goodbye to Kyron!

Laying the cross of matter over the horoscope, or examining the meridian and the horizontal axis, the Descendant represents the where. The action is in place to go where? On June 4, at 8:45 in the morning, it was to the linden tree(s). Saturn was trine the Descendant and Gerlinde. Saturn was also contraparallel the Pisces Moon, the step mother, in the House of circulating, traveling around. Saturn is always a problem and identifies the factor which is ultimately responsible for what happens. We also know that Kyron was experiencing his first Saturn square at this time. Juno was on his natal Saturn and transit Saturn afflicted it.

We have confirmation of her role in Kyron's disappearance from Wynn's Theory of 14. Astrologer Wynn held that the House where you find the Moon should be subtracted from the number 14 so as to find another House where that Moon would have impact. The Pisces Moon in H. 9, subtracted from 14, gives H. 5 of the child, who reacts.

Kozminsky's degree book describes an athlete throwing a quoit for the Descendant. Gerlinde is the javelin. A picture forms that is worse than disturbing.

Source: "Behind the Name" website:

"GERLINDE
Usage: German
Pronounced: ger-LIN-də [key]
Derived from the Germanic element ger "spear" combined with linde "soft, tender".

Soft Spear? Tender Spear? Friendly Spear?
Someone who appears friendly but is deadly?

Did you read post #132? The asteroid was discovered on 24 June, 1908 by August Kopff, a German astronomer who named it Gerlinde. Ger, the first syllable means javelin or, as you prefer, spear. But linde is a place in Bavaria and as with many ancient sections, has its own shield, derived from the linden forests and woods there and the Ger (javelin) is featured prominently on the shield. The research on this was done in German and should be authentic & historically correct.

Source: "Behind the Name" website:

"GERLINDE
Usage: German
Pronounced: ger-LIN-də [key]
Derived from the Germanic element ger "spear" combined with linde "soft, tender".

Soft Spear? Tender Spear? Friendly Spear?
Someone who appears friendly but is deadly?

Who describes a young boy as "tender"?

Did you read post #132? The asteroid was discovered on 24 June, 1908 by August Kopff, a German astronomer who named it Gerlinde. Ger, the first syllable means javelin or, as you prefer, spear. But linde is a place in Bavaria and as with many ancient sections, has its own shield, derived from the linden forests and woods there and the Ger (javelin) is featured prominently on the shield. The research on this was done in German and should be authentic & historically correct.

Tuba,

Yes, I did read the excellent post. No doubt that it is completely authentic and correct. According to translation software (e.g., Babylon, Google Translate), "Linde" can be used as a noun (Linden tree) or as an adjective (gentle, tender, soft.)

Babylon translation:
"linde -
n. linden, type of tree, basswood, American linden
adj. gentle, moderate, easy-going"

Google Translate:
"linde -
n. linden, limewood
adj. gentle, balmy

I was providing this additional view as an option that could somehow be relevant. However, if you feel it is incorrect, I am happy to remove the post.

Rose

Who describes a young boy as "tender"?

I would think I'd describe him as "tender" from all I've read of Kyron. Poetically speaking that is.

As tender as a tender (or new) twig on a tree as most children are, very young, naive and trusting of adults from what I heard his mother say.

Even if we ignore the shield which bears both the ger and the linde, the German word "ger" is masculine, so if you wanted to describe a soft spear?, you would use lind, not linde. For me, a gentle or balmy or easy going javelin\spear is an oxymoron.

Certainly, there is no need to remove your post. As the saying goes, "If you like it out, leave it out!"

Even if we ignore the shield which bears both the ger and the linde, the German word "ger" is masculine, so if you wanted to describe a soft spear?, you would use lind, not linde. For me, a gentle or balmy or easy going javelin\spear is an oxymoron.

Certainly, there is no need to remove your post. As the saying goes, "If you like it out, leave it out!"

Thanks Tuba. The "oxymoron" aspect (gentle spear) was what intrigued me and led to my original post :) We looked at the same thing and saw it differently - - one of the values of WebSleuths, IMO.

Someone who has inserted themselves in the case: Jason Wishert in his letter about his relationship with DeDe Spicher.

"To extinguish the life from an innocent and tender boy under this scenario is way beyond reasonable comprehension."

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/jasonw.pdf

Yep, I posted the time he closed and delivered this letter to the media days ago. I wondered if a chart could be done.... maybe it's in the process? Maybe it's irrelevant? (I hardly felt so)

Where is the linden grove? On June 2nd asteroid "Actor" 26:07 trined "Graves" 26:05 Rx Capricorn trined SWMNBN's natal Pluto Rx 26:08 Virgo. A Grand Trine. Good luck or things flowing smoothly. There is no asteroid for shovel, I've wracked my brain to try to find a digging implement asteroid.

SWMNBN has a receipt for a Fred Myers store timed at 9:12 am. for June 4th. It also made a point of striking up a conversation with a woman in the store (which was inappropriate as they weren't friends, so she reported to the Grand Jury). Any port in a storm, huh?

Remember asteroid "Kairen" 27:00 Virgo is trine to "Gerlinde" 27:04 Capricorn.

You're all sitting on the edge of your seats waiting to hear where "Gerlinde" is in SWMNBN's natal chart aren't you? It's 21:49 Taurus. A very familiar point in the Last Seen chart.

Even the poor little guy's progressed chart has "Gerlinde" 13:47 CAP conjunct "Graves" 13:48 Capricorn.
I think this was a well prepared disposal site - kinda rules out a random kidnapping don't ya think when you put all the bits and pieces together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214