Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce McCain, former corrections deputy, Portland Sheriffs and attorney consultant on this case, refers to boxes and boxes of evidence in custody. Looking toward an indictment, that is very promising.

Ordinarily, only the hour when the Multnomah County Grand Jury met to consider the facts of Kyron's disappearance would be charted. Any subsequent dates and testimony represents further developments upon the original event of meeting. However, the jury convened at a time unknown, part of its tradition of secrecy. Therefore we charted the appearance under subpoena of DeDe Spicher. Now we have the known time of testimony from the parents, also under subpoena.

Growth in the grand jury investigation appears, as the Ascendant for Kaine Horman and Desiree Young remains Libra but rather than 1° Libra, they enter at 29° Libra. Unfortunately the conflicts in testimony and evidence shown in the July 26 chart reappear now, in the bodies of Jupiter vs. Saturn, ruling House 3 with intercept. (Prior conflict shown by Jupiter vs. Pluto) The original chart also spoke of adjustments necessary in processing this and we have the same consideration now. Prosecutors have complex work cut out for them but the Taurus Moon when the parents testified applies to Mercury of a true bill ruling the House of the grand jury. Therefore, the end result of deliberations will be satisfactory. Bruce McCain advised that there was much yet to be advanced, a statement made yesterday.

It could be done evaluating the third house, in the style of is the rumor true Horaries.

If one of our Astro leaders does not take it on, I will run it. What is the tip?
Who did it come from? (if known).

Vaire

It could be done evaluating the third house, in the style of is the rumor true Horaries.

If one of our Astro leaders does not take it on, I will run it. What is the tip?
Who did it come from? (if known).

Vaire

I used the time and location for when the tip was posted online thru the link you provided. 10:39 am, Portland, OR on 8/3/2010.

I promise I will eventually learn how to post a chart, but this was a rather
quick evaluation, and easy to explain in writing.

Libra rising, Venus rules here, and she also rules the Taurean Moon in the 8th house. The dispositor of the Moon is Mars. Venus, Mars, and Saturn are all in the 12th house. That would put all three significators and the dispositor of the Moon in the unfortunate 12th, indicating very strongly that this rumor is false, and this person's sighting would have had nothing to do with Kyron.
This is just a quick glance at the very beginning of what you could glean from this chart, but I don't feel the need to go further as the message given right off the bat is so clear. As far as aspects go, there is ALOT going on at the
ASC, and not very much of it good. Venus, I feel, is the planet with the strongest message, and she is in the sign of Virgo, where she is in her fall.

Another dead end I fear.........what on Earth could have happened to this little man. He looks like my son Steven at that age, and Steven also has troubles with his eyesight. I can hardly bring myself to look at his picture.
If I had the resources, I would go out there myself.

First and foremost, thank you for your tireless work on not only this thread, but all those posted. Each of you is blessed with the skills and patience to walk us thru this process.

Will there be any stress on the case caused by the approaching Mercury Retrograde taking place in Virgo, Kyron's natal sign? The thought that one more wrench could be thrown into this investigation makes my head spin.

Again, many thanks.

First and foremost, thank you for your tireless work on not only this thread, but all those posted. Each of you is blessed with the skills and patience to walk us thru this process.

Will there be any stress on the case caused by the approaching Mercury Retrograde taking place in Virgo, Kyron's natal sign? The thought that one more wrench could be thrown into this investigation makes my head spin.

Again, many thanks.

Amateur hour here, but Mercury also helps clear the air; going back over steps to resolve and settle. An attorney friend of mine likes Mercury in retro she says because she can settle lawsuits.

Amateur hour here, but Mercury also helps clear the air; going back over steps to resolve and settle. An attorney friend of mine likes Mercury in retro she says because she can settle lawsuits.
tuba and astros... what say you about this mercury in retro thing for Kyron?

also huge news day today...

here are some links for you:

http://www.kgw.com/news/2nd-person-seen-in-Terri-Hormans-truck-100301534.html
a second person was seen in terri's truck at the school by witnesses (at least two!)

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100309979.html terri was very upset in the time leading up to Kyron vanishing... angry at Kaine for sending her son away or so she told gym buddies who testified in front of the grand jury today

http://www.kptv.com/news/24570950/detail.html
presser on wednesday at 11am local time to release certain details of the case

When Mercury turns, which it does on 20 August, the Moon in Capricorn captures it in a lovely trine. This is the mark of common sense and sound judgment, so everything benefits from that. As you know the station and retrograde of Mercury do not produce final decisions, even if we think our minds are made up at the time. Over the retrograde arc, new considerations enter and more facts surface and changes must be made due to them. Retrograde of Mercury is also prime time for review. Mercury in Virgo is analytical and the Capricorn Moon aids concentration so this will be an optimal time to study the Horman case.

Tonight at 11 pm Oregon time............Terri Horman interview on KATU

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5501140&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Terri on KATU tonight???[/ame]

8/11/10 at 11 am Oregon time, LE gave a newspresser..........main focus info on TH and the white truck

Saturn Square Pluto-rx ~ August 21, 2010

and FULL MOON august 24th................

will this help in breaking the case????

Whatever is underway at the time of a Full Moon gets a bump, as you know passionflower. When the grand jury met, in the interpretation, read "Adjustments will come in processing this". The Full Moon is the time to make those adjustments, accentuated by the station of Mercury and its backward motion after 20 August. The investigation will alter and change to meet findings and assessments. Since the Full Moon also sextiles and trines the Outcome Cusp (4) of the beginning of testimony, we should learn a good deal in the pool of time around August 24.

Grand Jury witness Andrea Lechey testified that she was approached by Terri Horman, on the morning of June 4th sometime between 9:30 and 10 am inside of the Fred Meyers store in Beaverton ( Fred Meyer Pharmacy 15995 SW Walker Rd Beaverton, OR 97006) Note: I got this address from the quote in the news article, not sure if it is the correct Fred Meyers store.

Terri chatted with Andrea and the witness described this as 'the longest conversation she had ever had' with Terri. Terri was holding on to her baby daughter inside of the store. Terri showed Andrea a photo she had taken of Kyron in front of his science project. Terri knew Andrea since she was the manager of the gym where Terri went. She describes Terri as not being very chatty at the gym, she would just go and work out and was described as 'very quiet' and felt it was a 'bit odd' that Terri chatted with her that morning. More info in the video than in the text of the article.

I was wondering if an event chart could be done of this chance meeting between Terri and Andrea, because of the showing of the photo. TIA.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...er-encounter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx

Maybe not relevant but, I am pulling "info" from a thread, time is given from the info I grabbed in the documents internal records.

PDF written on - 8/18/2010 12:27 PM (A letter written by Dee Dees former bf): http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend.html

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112138

For some reason I can not edit my last post, but to be noted, the author of this post indeed said that this is his final draft. The paper didn't alter or edit this piece (the PDF itself). Those are his exact words, closed in Adobe at that exact time.

Maybe, just maybe it holds some information.

shortened
Grand Jury witness Andrea Lechey testified that she was approached by Terri Horman, on the morning of June 4th sometime between 9:30 and 10 am inside of the Fred Meyers store in Beaverton ( Fred Meyer Pharmacy 15995 SW Walker Rd Beaverton, OR 97006) Note: I got this address from the quote in the news article, not sure if it is the correct Fred Meyers store.

I was wondering if an event chart could be done of this chance meeting between Terri and Andrea, because of the showing of the photo. TIA.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...er-encounter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx

If you go back to page 1 of this thread#2 where I brought the EVENT charts & Kyron's Natal forward, you will find an 8:45 am chart, a 9am chart for the morning he was supposedly LAST Seen by Terri H. and noticed in the school bldg. by teachers & students.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5425591&postcount=10"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #2[/ame]

NOTE the very slightest differences in those two charts. Ascendant changes in the 9am chart to 0/critical degree Leo. Tragedy is seen. The overall impressions basically remain the same although it appears something dreadful is about to happen to this child just around or shortly after the 9am time frame. Seems the perp was well on their way to a certain distant destination-Moon H9, still operating undercover/Neptune deception and concealment. The out-of-bounds VENUS (out of control) that day in both the Last Seen charts and the 3:56pm Reported Missing chart assures us there was no stopping this person from harming Kyron.

Casting another chart for 9:30-10am takes away from the Last Seen EVENT details and causes them to lose their distinction. We'd only be tracking the transits already known. Am pointing out the early EVENT charts tell the tale-describes the presence of a perp and sadly, the fate of this little fella.

A Full Pisces Moon is about to illuminate the heavens on Aug 24th. The Event Moon of June 4th was in Pisces. Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214