Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To augment Paulette's post, here is an asteroid that is concerned with funds and money.
Not sure if it is useful, but there is the matter of the Murder for Hire allegation accdg.to the Sheriff's Dept. , as money is always a part of this, as well if Kyron was taken away (for money?)......

This particular asteroid or dwarf planet (according to the Magi Society) who originally published this, is concerned with Money when they say:

SYMBOLISMS OF SEDNA by Magi Society

(snip)

Sedna is the destroyer.

That is why we refer to Sedna as the Hammer of Thor.

Sedna destroys everything in its path. Saturn is also destructive but Sedna is actually more harmful than Saturn is, and Sedna has more destructive power than Saturn does.

THE HAMMER OF THOR

(snip)

Most of us know that in Norse mythology, Thor was the god of thunder and he made lightening with his hammer.

The hammer of Thor was the most destructive weapon in mythology. Is there a planet that represents it?

Yes.
It is Sedna.

[On our websites, the Magi Society will use the term “Hammer of Thor” or just “Thor” to refer to Sedna because the terms are so fitting.]

http://www.magiastrology.com/Hammer_of_Thor_part1.htm

90377 Sedna is a trans-Neptunian object and likely dwarf planet

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/90377_Sedna[/ame]

All these recent legal manuveurs and quotes from the Sheriff's office seem to all be pointing to a psychological "squeeze" on TH to start to cooperate and give some information up.

There is also the possibility she (or her lawyers) could work out a potential lesser charge case imo, such as manslaughter, if they'd start to take the "bait" or the squeeze . I'm sure her lawyers are aware of all of this however, and so far, no takers.

Here is a portion of your link's article, which suggests a time of the Grand Jury convening, and I wonder if this Grand Jury will indict or not indict?

With enough of evidentiary, Evidence or no?

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_asks_court_to_hav.html

Also today, DeDe Spicher, a close friend of Terri Moulton Horman who was a visible presence beside her after Kaine Horman left the house and obtained a restraining order, appeared before a Multnomah County grand jury at 11:20 a.m. this morning in response to a subpoena, her lawyer Chad Stavley confirmed.

Spicher appeared very briefly, but is expected to return before the grand jury for a more extensive session at a later date, Stavley said. Stavley could not accompany his client as the proceedings are closed and secret.

"It's just an investigative grand jury,'' Stavely said. "Today was a preliminary, very short session. I anticipate she'll be back in front of the jury sometime in the future.''

Leo:

Just to clarify:

The GJ news was not on this article when I posted it here. (Although - that news does seem to trumps the original article. lol! :D)

I posted the original article as it was about Terri's shoring up funds - the money discussion - and the $350,000 in magic funds for a retainer disclosure request from Kaine to Terri.

Leo:

Just to clarify:

The GJ news was not on this article when I posted it here. (Although - that news does seem to trumps the original article. lol! :D)

I posted the original article as it was about Terri's shoring up funds - the money discussion - and the $350,000 in magic funds for a retainer disclosure request from Kaine to Terri.

Hi Emma: A whole bunch of us seem to have posted around the same time, OR I just did not see the other's similar posts :angel: when I posted.

However, the question of funds or of potentially, "ill gotten money" $$ I posted on,that we may wish to consider the above SEDNA, I had once saved from the Magi Society to consider in the charts. Personally, I do not follow the Magi Societys posts all that carefully except for saving Chiron, as very important for synastry charts. So perhaps we'll gain some further insight from their article or not, but then there is this one
too to consider:

Here is another I just came across:

From Richard brown (Karmic Astrology) site:

(snipped)
Astrological meaning. In mythology Sedna is the Goddess of the Victim, so the astrological interpretation of Sedna has a clear starting spot, betrayal and victimization.

http://www.thegreenduck.com/ka/NewPlanets/Sedna.shtml

A GRAND JURY chart for this morning will be posted shortly.
Because the hearing starts prior to the subpoenaed person entering the court room, we will be using 11a.m.time beings court sessions are set up using quarterly or half hour scheduling increments of time;it would have taken more then 5 minutes for the DA to make presentation (DeDeS. goes into courtroom @11:20), therefore 11:15 is not being used.

Thank you for your patience.

I ask you all to seriously say
PRAYERS for KYRON's family who want to hold on to hopes of a live KYRON coming home. Unfortunately, ALL Event charts lead us to believe otherwise, confirmation after confirmation, sorry to say.
As much as we are driven to solve the mystery of his disappearance as though KYRON was one of our own, we remain on the outside looking in. The anguish and fear that plagues the Family must become more pronounced as each day passes without him in sight.

KYRON, we all want you to come home. GOD SPEED.

It just hit me.......... Kyron really is gone........ and I burst into tears.

Stavley, who told HLN that he was retained Friday, said Spicher was not asked any questions by the prosecutor but was ordered to return at a future date.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/26/oregon.missing.boy/

ETA: how would he know this if he was not allowed in the room? questions to astros: is she (DDS) lying to her atty..? Did she answer questions? Is there something to come for the future regarding courts and testimony, etc?

InPortlandGrandJury001.jpg

here is the link that was posted on the forum awhile back and perhaps has some key information here to help us:

http://www.astrology-for-today.com/profiling_missing_children.htm

Thanks for bringing this link forward. Definitely should be considered when the task at hand is to LOCATE the VICTIM.
Very similar techniques were used by Soulscape (laying of chart on a map) and Tuba in the Tori Stafford case and were effective. (I don't recall if Natal details were applied though) We were off by a few miles only. Direction, basic distance and environment were correct, right down to the 'Stones of Saturn', a piling of large stones near the body.

Because no one technique including this one has proven to be consistent in the LOCATION process, it is a good idea to try the various methods to see where the repeat confirmations fall.

The arguing spouses are also seen in this chart with the 7th House cusp of marriage at a crisis degree of 1° Aries conjunct Uranus (the separation of the contracted parties) conj. Jupiter (the law and the lawyers) conjunct the Vertex (this fated event)

All opposed to Saturn at the 0 degree of a Cardinal Sign in Libra at the Ascendant.
Answerable to the law (Saturn)

Deadly serious is Pluto in the 4th house conjunct to the North Node , in the sign of serious and responsible Capricorn
Quincunx to the Sun in Leo (the natural Ruler of House 5) of the child

Of some possible note, the asteroid Juno (marriage and contracts) is conjunct the Sun in the 10th house, and Sedna (I posted links about), is in the 8th of “other’s assets” at 22 degrees Taurus 28min. making a Trine to Venus (money) and Quindeciles the Sun (ingenuity)

I wonder what this will bring concerning the money questions brought up by Emma Peel?

or would one event (lawsuit) not infringe or be part of this Grand Jury evidence gathering? :waitasec:

Of some possible note, the asteroid Juno (marriage and contracts) is conjunct the Sun in the 10th house, and Sedna (I posted links about), is in the 8th of “other’s assets” at 22 degrees Taurus 28min. making a Trine to Venus (money) and Quindeciles the Sun (ingenuity)

I wonder what this will bring concerning the money questions brought up by Emma Peel?

or would one event (lawsuit) not infringe or be part of this Grand Jury evidence gathering? :waitasec:

The sole purpose of a GRAND JURY is to determine if there's enough evidence of a crime to qualify charges against a party(s) in the commission of a crime, then requiring a trial. Remember Geo A. testifying before the Grand Jury?, KC getting arrested promptly. It was determined there was enough evidence to charge her even though Caylee had not yet been found.

The money issue of TH's new found dollars is a whole other animal. KC gave Baez a rubber check, not effecting the evidence presented by the Prosecution or the final indictment by the GrandJury. A separate non-associated hearing will be scheduled for the Horman's money issues.

Actually, I did not read the Casey Anthony thread very often.
So I did not hear of the rubber check.

I'm familiar with Grand Jury events, as I'm reminded of the few that convened for the
evidence gathered on the Jon Benet Ramsay case and consideration of the evidence against the Ramseys, no indictments forthcoming from them.

I agree and wondered aloud if the money would factor in the vibrations that the chart itself speaks of i.e. (people, spouses, upsets & lawyers) as many mundane events and charts are of course "people oriented" as well.

Interesting to watch how this will play out.

Although immensely sad the little boy Kyron is symbolized too, yet the missing party, except in spirit of purpose.

This was simply a reminder for those who thought that the 7th house Saturn was the same for all (as a stricture) so this is more a clarification only of that earlier misconception some had.

I always mention that for the benefit of others because I've found that knowing the difference between radical charts and warnings is the biggest obstacle for people learning horary.

I've had a difficult time with this chart, and had to set it aside and come back to it later because of the conflicting testimonies.

Having said that, I'm absolutely certain two or more people were involved in this crime:

1) 7th House Sign is Bicorporeal (Pisces)
2) 7th House Sign is Fruitful (Pisces)
3) 7th House Ruler in the house of a Fruitful Sign (Pisces)
4) Peregrine Moon in a Bicorporeal Sign (Gemini)
5) Bicorporeal Signs on the Cusps of the 4th, 7th and 10th Houses
6) Three Peregrine Planets, with two (the Moon and Saturn) in Angular Houses
7) The 7th House Ruler beholden to two Peregrine Planets, the Moon in an applying square and Saturn in a separating opposition (both within moiety).

That's fairly overwhelming testimony.

My stumbling block is the significators.

One possibility is this:

Peregrine Mars is the Significator of Suspect #3. Peregrine Mars is Cadent in the 12th House. That suggests that Mars took a passive role. I’m troubled that Mars is in the Face of the Sun, which suggests that Mars might be an authority figure of some sort. Mercury is the Dispositor of Mars. The 12th House governs secret plans and schemes. I also note Mars rules the 3rd House of Communications, as well as the 8th House and is the Dispositor of Jupiter. Mercury is also recently separated from a sextile with Mars. I would suggest that Mars either assisted in planning the act (which would make it pre-meditated) or Mars provided assistance afterward (making Mars an accessory to the crime either during and/or after the fact). Because Mars also rules the 3rd House, Suspect #3 may also end up being a material witness for the prosecution.

Suspect #2. There is no reception between Jupiter and Saturn, or Jupiter and the Moon. The Moon is ruled by Saturn through Triplicity. Saturn and the Moon are also disposited by Mercury (the Ascendant Ruler). Jupiter is disposited by Mars. I think logically Suspect #2 is Saturn with the Moon as Co-signifcator.

Suspect #1 is Jupiter ruler of the 7th House.

An alternative might be that since Jupiter is in the rulership and face of Mars, that Suspect #1 is Jupiter with Mars as co-signficator

Suspect #2 would still be Saturn with Moon as co-significator.

Hopefully others will weigh in so we can flesh this thing out.

Regardless of the number of suspects, there is testimony that at least one of the suspects has engaged in a prior criminal act:

1) Malefic Saturn conjunct the Part of Fortune
2) Malefic Saturn in opposition to 7th House Ruler Jupiter.

The presence of Jupiter in the 7th House indicates that one of the suspects is a member of the family. It should be understood that "family" does not mean family in the neo-traditional sense of the word. It means all members of the family, including relatives, servants, maids, guests, familiars (friends that hang out at the house), any employees around the house (like the pool cleaner, gardener, landscaper, handi-man etc).

There's also conflicting testimonies regarding gender, but it appears a male and female were involved.

Age testimonies show Saturn about middle age, maybe 35-40, Mars a bit younger. Jupiter about middle age also.

This chart appears to be very descriptive of the events, and I think we might be able to get more info out of it, if we can nail down the significators of the suspects.

kyronhorarywhereishenow.gif

Thank you for this very comprehensive study of the Horary Chart for Kyron.

I will study it later, after I come back, however, I did want to mention that if at all helpful to locate the Significators by the Derivative House method,
I am the Astrologer who posted the chart (erected it) for a request by another on this forum, who wanted to learn.
Not sure if I or the other, is signfied by Mercury, the lord of the ASC in this regard.

The Querent.

Great reading, btw.

I will study it later, after I come back, however, I did want to mention that if at all helpful to locate the Significators by the Derivative House method, I am the Astrologer who posted the chart (erected it) for a request by another on this forum, who wanted to learn. Not sure if I or the other, is signfied by Mercury, the lord of the ASC in this regard.

That wouldn't make a difference. The Querent will always be the 1st House except for one or two rare occasions (not one of them).

For a Missing Person Horary, the Quesited will be the his own 7th House, which is the Chart's 1st House same as the Querent.

Funny you should mention derivative houses, because the the 6th House could be the step-mother ruled by Peregrine Saturn in the 1st House. The 6th House is also day-laborers, contract employees and a few other classes of general labor.

Mars rules the 3rd which would be a neighbor, sibling or relative of some sort, usually a cousin or nephew/niece.

That wouldn't make a difference. The Querent will always be the 1st House except for one or two rare occasions (not one of them).

For a Missing Person Horary, the Quesited will be the his own 7th House, which is the Chart's 1st House same as the Querent.

Funny you should mention derivative houses, because the the 6th House could be the step-mother ruled by Peregrine Saturn in the 1st House. The 6th House is also day-laborers, contract employees and a few other classes of general labor.

Mars rules the 3rd which would be a neighbor, sibling or relative of some sort, usually a cousin or nephew/niece.

Okay, so the 6th which would rule (laborers, contract employees (like a hit man?)....may be found in the 6th from the Quesited , meaning, count 6 houses from the cusp of the 7th......or back to the chart's 12th house cusp where Mars 2Virgo is located?
Which (if so), I would see as conjunct Regulus meaning a fall would be in order for whoever Mars is in this chart.
What do you think?

Asking for clarification purposes.

added: Mars (whoever this is and as you mentioned, as ruler of the 3rd ) is also Square Mercury, the Ruler of the ASC. (and also found to quincunx Pluto in the 4th) i.e. the end of the matter house?

Ref:

For the chart about the Grand Jury, with one degree rising, even though this is clearly an event chart, could this early degree be telling us something? Literately pointing out that it may be too early to judge? Or could it be a message that it is too early for the Grand Jury to act and declare there is cause for prosecution. I actually find it amazing that certain persons are still free to roam about. Amazing and nauseating.

Since it appears that a certain someone is a duplicitious liar of the worst sort, I am beginning to wonder if the last seen chart is even radical. Even reading it as an event, if the event is based on a lie, I am tending to think the chart should not be read, even as an event.

Please chime in astros ! I am very eager to hear your thoughts on these matters.

Thanks so much................

The 1° Libra Ascendant for DeDe Spicher before the grand jury indicates early going in the effort to bring legal charges. Since event charts represent real happenings, not the musings and questions of horaries, an astrologer can always choose to judge the event or not but it was there and at that time that action was underway. When you look at the axis of the chart and at Saturn and Uranus riding it, you see that plenty was going on the morning of 26 July. The inception of the case is represented by the early degree of the legal Sign, Libra. Grand juries not only weigh evidence toward a true bill or none but are also fact gathering bodies.

The stepmother's statement is legitimately open to question. I used it because it provided a definite time or an imagined one. The time provided by witnesses at the school was an approximation but we used that too as support for what went on that morning and when Kyron was last seen. Not ideal, Vaire, you're right. Yet those moments carry great weight. We deserve correct times and speak for Kyron in this.

did anyone bring the times from yesterdays GJ to the astros???? I am not seeing it... will brb to bring the times over

fwiw

1300 they stated testimony
1500 DY and TY leave
1615 KH leaves

I just have to back it up with a link

http://www.kptv.com/news/24481541/detail.html

times in video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online