Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nine months after his 2009 Solar Return, Kyron went missing. That chart held the menace of what was to come in June, as school term was ending. If he is still among us, the 2010 Solar Return should be consulted. The Moon, which rules him natally as a Cancer Ascendant boy, is at school in the 2009 Return and exalted in Taurus. Model behavior, model pupil. The Moon in H. 3 is also quincunx Libra Mercury in and ruling H. 8 of the Return, however. Saturn rules H. 8 natally and is found in H. 8 of the return opposite Uranus and ruling the S.R. Ascendant. Part of Fortune for the year 2009-2010 is in H. 8 and ill fortuned.

The second, lower chart is a Wynn's Key Cycle update for the Return, showing the cusps as they had moved to June 4, 2010 with that day's transits around the rim and the natal planets inside. Natal Venus, ruler is leaving on House 7 cusp of removals and day Venus is at the House 4 cusp in Cancer, squared by natal Moon, leaving again.

By progression, Kyron's Sun is 22° Virgo. Stepmother's Sun is 22° Pisces. His progressed Mars is 11° Virgo on her south node, 11° Virgo. His progressed Venus is 6° Scorpio. Her Mars is 5°+ Taurus & her Saturn is 6° Taurus exactly opposite. Upon whom would this sadistic urge be visited? Her Pluto is 26° Virgo, his Uranus is 26° Pisces. Her Mercury is 14° Pisces square his Pluto at 14° Sagittarius.

Kyron2009SolarReturnUpdate001.jpg

This month's New Moon at 15°41' Virgo opposed Portland's House 9 Mars at 15°13 Pisces. This is the House of broadcast news & publicity & the law. Mars are the officers involved in investigating this crime and public scrutiny (the opposition) demanded a progress report and got it. This New Moon coincided with Kyron's real birthday as he was born so late at night but during daylight saving time.

In his Solar Return for the coming year, his personal ruler Moon as a Cancer Ascendant, is 27°52 Virgo and Saturn on the day he vanished was 27°52' Virgo contraparallel the Moon. Cherchez la lune! This woman, the Moon, is 1°13' from Uranus, ruler House 10 and an official act against her when the opposition closes.

The Full Moon this month of September conjoins Uranus of the disappearance, ruler of deadly House 8. As we move into the last week of this month, Mars in Scorpio will aim everything he's got at SWNBN's natal Mars - Saturn conjunction. The October New Moon strikes Kyron's Moon/Mercury midpoint and then comes Full on Portland's House 10 Uranus ruling its House of homicides and investigations insuring notice and impact. We do not have long to wait, Websleuths. And there are no puzzling coincidences.

Paulette observed that SWNBN's asteroid Terry conjoined Mercury on Kyron's birthday but remember indelibly, this is Kyron's natal Mars and the Full Moon preceding his disappearance squared it from Sagittarius. His Mars rests at the door of his family, his home and his ending.

Good news indeed Tuba! Do the charts indicate if SWNMB will crack under arrest and reveal Kyron's location and the truth of his disappearance?

Not with her lawyer joined at the hip but why not the other way round?! In the chart for report to authorities, June 4, Saturn held a position in House 12: skeleton in the closet. The Moon was 14° Pisces and that is SWNBN's 14° Pisces Mercury, so she was talking. Moon was square the Sun at 14° II on the hidden side of the House of trips.

At this month's Full Moon, Mercury will oppose the Moon (& her Mercury) of the phone call to authorities.

Cherchez la lune = seek the moon

(couldnt let that one slip by without looking it up) :)

We are greatly beholden to butterfly1978 for finding the birth time of Kyron Horman. The placement of his Mars on House 4 cusp is all important in understanding what happened on June 4. The quarter Moon of that day registered hard and has been detailed in the event charts and it is clear six ways from Sunday that Terri is the party identified to that Pisces Moon.

Now that we have Kyron's natal chart, the lunation preceding Skyline's Science Fair is talking. The Moon came full at 6°33' Sagittarius inside Kyron's House 6 intercept, exactly square his Mars at the cusp of House 4. We know he held no job, was too young to make executive decisions, so House 6 pertains to either his health or to a caretaker. The stepmother already has a House assignment, H. 11. House 11 in his natal chart is Aries 8°55' and also the first 22.5° of Taurus. So she is a source of trouble, noise & disruption inside the family home where we find Mars. The other end of the Full Moon was 6°33' of II in his Twelfth House but both ends are hidden and secret and fraught with deception because both these Signs are intercepted in his horoscope. If you want to consult the sort of care Stepmother was giving, turn the wheel so that the Sign Aries is on the Ascendant and you will see Mars in that individual's House of service and caretaking, immensely afflicted by the Full Moon in question. The affliction issues from that individual's House 8. Enough said.

Of course, we also know of the arrest of the uncle on June 16 but that came out of the June 12 lunation. However, he must have been active in his molestation at the time his House squared Mars in Kyron's chart, meaning he was committing the crime in May. How awful is it to know that these acts registered in Kyron's chart just by dint of blood relationship?!!! The square Kyron had from Pluto in H. 6 to his Sun has long been part of the analysis of his planets but what is under inspection now is the timing of Kyron's disappearance, triggered by the preceding Full Moon and excited by the quarter Moon. Kyron's progressed Mars is 11° Virgo and the farewell Moon (11°Pisces) opposed that. His Mercury has progressed to a station in Libra trine the Sun of the science fair which fell in his H. 12. His own progressed Sun is trine his H. 12 cusp. In the event chart for June 4, Mars was in the tightest of oppositions with Neptune, marking a betrayal & misplaced trust. In the natal chart, Jupiter opposes Neptune for a confidence game being played on him. All of that was, of course, squared by Terri's Mars-Saturn conjunction opposite Jupiter, which sat on his Venus natal and progressed.

Hi Tuba,

I'm curious...

Would the moons under inspection (bolded in red above) be the Full Moon of May 27 followed by the Third Quarter Moon of June the 4th?

And would the previous cycle (Full Moon April 28/Third Quarter May 5) have had a similar impact on events leading up to his disappearance?

Just thinking out loud about Pluto transits.....transformation...like a rose growing up out of a pile of **** ?

Yes, those are the Moons to look at regarding his disappearance and his attendance at the science fair on June 4, 2010. If you want to look at family history or the motivations for what happened, you could trace lunations back to the alleged murder for hire.

Yes, those are the Moons to look at regarding his disappearance and his attendance at the science fair on June 4, 2010. If you want to look at family history or the motivations for what happened, you could trace lunations back to the alleged murder for hire.

OH TUBA!!!
That would be great. Do you have the time to do that or any of our great astros. I would love to read that. I think you all are absolutely amazing in what you do here and I can't tell you that enough or express my gratitude enough for each and everyone of you. I have told every forum I am on how accurate and good you all are in your field of expertise. I strive to be able to understand just a tidbit and learn astrology and this was generated by all of you here. Thanks!!!

JMO
sweets

wo we have a birth time for Terri ? I know she is a Pisces, where is her Moon & Rising Sinn ?:angel::angel:

Her Moon is square, from II, remember? And on June 4, the Sun was on her Moon square the Moon on her Sun.

She is 14 March, 1970, no time.

One more celestial marker to keep in mind. On September 11, Venus was occulted at 2:08:32 Scorpio and will be again on November 5, at 1:17:58 Scorpio. This is Kyron's Venus, of course.

(We are looking at a period where Venus turns retrograde, October 8.) Venus is the Key Cycle day ruler for Kyron on June 4 as shown in the chart above, #281.

Tuba can you give more details on how one would go about "tracing the lunations back to the MFH"?

http://www.moonconnection.com/moon_phases_calendar.phtml

That is a handy and accurate Moon Phase calendar. You can see there is no illumination on September 8 and total illumination on the 23rd. New and Full Moons. I see how you could stare at those moons & be stumped for answers. I went looking with a couple of search engines that eliminate security risks to your p.c. and found two you will like. www.marymaclean.com and www.realastrologers.com both give the degree for the November, 2009 Full Moon. We know from Kaine's approximation that it was about this time SWNBN sought out a gun for hire. The Full Moon on November 2, was 10°30' and it was square Mars in transit, setting everyone's teeth on edge. It fell on SWNBN's Mars - Saturn conjunction, within a few degrees. The Sun, being opposite at a Full Moon, inspired her Jupiter in Scorpio to believe she could bring off such a hit.

This is an example of how you could proceed through the months from November 2009 to June 2010, noting each month the degrees of the New and Full Moons. Make a log of them. You needn't tie them to her chart or the victim's or Kaine's, just record them with room along side them for later notes.

There are Websleuths who know a bit about what was going on in the family as those months ticked by. Maybe you can consult with them or do some personal research. I have not done that, so I can't help you there. Where you find activity, note it to the side of your list of lunations. You can also scan the charts in Thread #1 and 2 of this forum to see if any of the parties to this disappearance have planets set off by a lunation. Or you can confine your investigation to just known activities. Make sketchy notes which you can amplify later if an act, an event or a statement becomes important. If you find something suspicious, you can always post about possible astrological implications here. Good luck!

Muy bien, gracias Tuba!!!

This month's New Moon at 15°41' Virgo opposed Portland's House 9 Mars at 15°13 Pisces. This is the House of broadcast news & publicity & the law. Mars are the officers involved in investigating this crime and public scrutiny (the opposition) demanded a progress report and got it. This New Moon coincided with Kyron's real birthday as he was born so late at night but during daylight saving time.

In his Solar Return for the coming year, his personal ruler Moon as a Cancer Ascendant, is 27°52 Virgo and Saturn on the day he vanished was 27°52' Virgo contraparallel the Moon. Cherchez la lune! This woman, the Moon, is 1°13' from Uranus, ruler House 10 and an official act against her when the opposition closes.

The Full Moon this month of September conjoins Uranus of the disappearance, ruler of deadly House 8. As we move into the last week of this month, Mars in Scorpio will aim everything he's got at SWNBN's natal Mars - Saturn conjunction. The October New Moon strikes Kyron's Moon/Mercury midpoint and then comes Full on Portland's House 10 Uranus ruling its House of homicides and investigations insuring notice and impact. We do not have long to wait, Websleuths. And there are no puzzling coincidences.

Paulette observed that SWNBN's asteroid Terry conjoined Mercury on Kyron's birthday but remember indelibly, this is Kyron's natal Mars and the Full Moon preceding his disappearance squared it from Sagittarius. His Mars rests at the door of his family, his home and his ending.

I am positively having chills, Tuba. I know how accurate you are, and even though part of me wants it over soon, there's also the fear that comes along with that. However, the other part of me is glad that this won't take years upon years. Thank you. This astrology thread is becoming my sanity in this case!

I'm embarrassed to ask this question, but can someone please tell me what the letters SWNBN stand for?

Thanks so much. :blushing:

I think that it stands for:

Someone
Who's
Name
Be
Not
Mentioned

In other words someone who they can't name because the police hasn't charged the person yet. Please let me know if I am wrong about this.

I think that it stands for:

Someone
Who's
Name
Be
Not
Mentioned

In other words someone who they can't name because the police hasn't charged the person yet. Please let me know if I am wrong about this.

Good enough...CORRECT

I thank all of you for all that you do. As a newbie and not knowing anything about astrology, I was wondering. I know that this sounds off the wall, but could you do a location on Kyron? I was reading OL news and one of the articles mentioned that TH and one of her ex-husbands used to own a storage facility. Then they sold it and bought another business that went under. If you did locations for storage facilities, would the charts reveal anything as to whether Kyron was placed in one or not. I know that this is really off the wall, but I was thinking that since they used to own a whole facility that maybe this gave her an idea to put him in a storage unit. Thanks for listening to this idea. I guess I feel stupid for posting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scc79535