Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
STOPsign.jpg

Please DO NOT POST NAMES of any person NOT indicated by LE as a possible POI or a person not heavily covered by the mainstream media outlets as tightly connected to the case.

It's against the Terms of Service (TOS) here at WS.

IF an individual piques your interest, simply use INITIALS, provide a Date of Birth(DOB) & place of birth if available, and attach a qualifying link from a reputable news outlet regarding their association with the case.

Keep in mind, our Astrologers cannot spend whatever free time they have available casting time consuming charts for every peripheral person mentioned in the news, like the grocer down the street, the school bus driver who was interviewed, the neighbor and so on. The Astrologers will determine if a chart is necessary after reviewing the back-up link provided. In most all cases, unless the person is one of the main players in any investigation, a chart will not be posted. IF something remarkable is observed and an Astrologer finds they tie-in well with the Event chart(s), discreet notes may be posted.

Easy rule of thumb: When in doubt, USE INITIALS.

Thank you.

FifthEssence~

Sorry about the naming names. I will remember this on future posts.
Thank you for correcting me.

FM

hteft, I seem to have had a glimpse of a start time for the big search on Saturday. Could you get that for me? I went back and looked and was unable to find when the group gathered & started. Such a chart will be more trustworthy.

Now, as to the questions from flying monkey and Maureen718, examing the June 4 charts, I can see why you are suspicious. Anyone who was performing a service to the school or to SWNBN comes off badly in the charts. A groundskeeper doing cutting of the grass beginning 7:45 a.m. is in that pool of service personnel, so would be a custodian. So would be SWNBN's dentist, chiropractor or masseur. Her "babysitter". Some of these types probably exist and some may not but we do know no one of this sort is the focus of the investigation, a person of interest or a suspect so this is all I am at liberty to say. To start profiling a service person would be an invasion of his or her privacy. In the past, I have included any landscaper in this class of people as well, so don't omit that.

Such an individual afflicts the ruler of House 8 (death) in all the charts except for the afternoon first report to police. Therefore, you are right to consider this class of person and to be suspicious.

As for D.S., born with Mars square Jupiter and a Piscean Mercury, he might fudge the truth. His Saturn rests on the Ascendant for the last school sighting of Kyron. One possible meaning for that is the misfortune in D.S. not seeing Kyron as D.S. left the grounds.

Tuba,

I have been scanning the Sauvie Island search thread and I came across two separate posts stating the search began at 7:00 am. One of the posts was from a local there- our very own Cyclemama! I'll continue to look, that's the best I have so far.

NewSearchonSauvieIs001.jpg

Cardinal Signs move swiftly, so the Moon should bring results soon as she is less than a degree from perfect trine to the missing child. The Ascendant is also fast moving, a Cardinal again but Time has proven an enemy in the investigation because Saturn squares the outcome House, 4. Much has been lost, damaged, destroyed.

Patience is certainly a virtue and well worth praying for, imo.

Edgar Cayce said there are really only 3 Dimensions for man as he travels through space and time.
One Dimension is Time, the second one is Space and the 3rd is Patience.

Then he said in the same reading, that "In Patience, possess ye your soul"

I suppose he is saying that while it's very hard, it's worth striving for.All the virtues are... Time (as a dimension ) and Space(another) gives us the ability to practice the 3rd and hone it to a fine trait.

I try also to practice patience, each and every day. This includes with the Kyron case as well as the other unresolved cases like Steven Koecher, such a tragedy for his family to lose him so early.Lindsey Baum and on and on.

So, perhaps we'll all practice patience together, and know you are not alone.
Thank you, Leo. Mr. Cayce, a great man that one does not hear about too much.

Cardinal Signs move swiftly, so the Moon should bring results soon as she is less than a degree from perfect trine to the missing child. The Ascendant is also fast moving, a Cardinal again but Time has proven an enemy in the investigation because Saturn squares the outcome House, 4. Much has been lost, damaged, destroyed.

oh no... oh no....

Tuba...Does this mention anything about an arrest after finding the bones? Also is there any way to know how soon they are to finding the bones?

Now, as to the questions from flying monkey and Maureen718, examing the June 4 charts, I can see why you are suspicious. Anyone who was performing a service to the school or to SWNBN comes off badly in the charts. A groundskeeper doing cutting of the grass beginning 7:45 a.m. is in that pool of service personnel, so would be a custodian. So would be SWNBN's dentist, chiropractor or masseur. Her "babysitter". Some of these types probably exist and some may not but we do know no one of this sort is the focus of the investigation, a person of interest or a suspect so this is all I am at liberty to say. To start profiling a service person would be an invasion of his or her privacy. In the past, I have included any landscaper in this class of people as well, so don't omit that.

Such an individual afflicts the ruler of House 8 (death) in all the charts except for the afternoon first report to police. Therefore, you are right to consider this class of person and to be suspicious.

As for D.S., born with Mars square Jupiter and a Piscean Mercury, he might fudge the truth. His Saturn rests on the Ascendant for the last school sighting of Kyron. One possible meaning for that is the misfortune in D.S. not seeing Kyron as D.S. left the grounds.

Dear Tuba~

How does one afflict the ruler of House 8, and yet, not in the afternoon?

Also, is there another possible meaning that the Saturn resting on the Ascendant could bear?

Would it be possible for you to look deeper into the chart and determine if there are the 3 or more testimonials that LeoMoon had previously discussed?

Thank you for all you do,
FM

Well, as I'm sure you know or have noticed, as we move through each day, different Signs of the zodiac rise and take up the cusps on all the other Houses too. Therefore, the afternoon chart has an entirely different set of Signs on Houses and a planet representing the service person, first Jupiter and then Saturn, both of which afflicted House 8 ruler Uranus, and the planet inside the service House Pluto, which also afflicted Uranus, no longer did at 3:56 p.m., which now had Taurus on House 8. Aquarius had moved on & was no longer the cusp of House 8. There is no way, flying monkey, that it would ever remain the same. I don't think you are really underneath asking how such and such could be true astrologically.

I think you are asking whether astrology reflects reality, if a service person could look involved when Kyron disappeared but not when it was reported. But if a number of charts or even just sheets of information to take it out of the realm of astrology, merely repeated the same indications over and over, what would be the value in making them? The important principle to hold onto here is that the charts do not contradict one another. They simply supply additional and different information.

In the 3:56 p.m. chart, the concerned female caller is also the ruler of the House of death. So, whereas the service person may be involved in some manner, whether deliberate or by chance or by guilty knowledge, when the disappearance is reported officially, the pointer now rests on SWNBN as the responsible prime instigator.

I said that Saturn conjunct the vanishing point Ascendant could denote a missed opportunity to see what happened. But that this was only one possibility. Saturn could also mark D.S. as responsible in some way for what happened or it could mean that he feels a deep sorrow over something that happened to this boy when he was so close by in time and place. He could even have a sense of guilt that he wasn't more alert to what was going on around him that morning. There are not three testimonies nor even two (connecting him to this crime) in his own natal planets.

I'm sure you realise that his planets refer to his life whereas the charts of that day refer to any and all service personnel of any sort who were in the vicinity of the school or of the location where Kyron was taken.

Tuba's chart shows searchers should be looking in water.
Do we know if they are??? TIA

Tuba's chart shows searchers should be looking in water.
Do we know if they are??? TIA

All local reports and accounts indicate they are not searching the water. Searhing the brush, along the roadways and fields.

"They’re searching through vegetation so they’re taking implements with them to get through those areas," Lindstrand said. "Some of it is fields, some of it is briar bushes and blackberry bushes, that’s why they have horses and ATVs also."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/searchers_will_return_to_sauvi.html

hteft, I seem to have had a glimpse of a start time for the big search on Saturday. Could you get that for me? I went back and looked and was unable to find when the group gathered & started. Such a chart will be more trustworthy.

Tuba, I have looked all over the Internet and cannot find a start time for that search. Perhaps someone who lives in Portland might know?
Anyone?

Tuba,

I have been scanning the Sauvie Island search thread and I came across two separate posts stating the search began at 7:00 am. One of the posts was from a local there- our very own Cyclemama! I'll continue to look, that's the best I have so far.

I am glad you were able to find a start time. I didn't know there was a Sauvie Island search thread on Webslueths. I have been searching news articles looking for a start time. Glad you found one!

All local reports and accounts indicate they are not searching the water. Searhing the brush, along the roadways and fields.

"They’re searching through vegetation so they’re taking implements with them to get through those areas," Lindstrand said. "Some of it is fields, some of it is briar bushes and blackberry bushes, that’s why they have horses and ATVs also."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/searchers_will_return_to_sauvi.html

I believe that it was mentioned on HLN this p.m., I don't even remember what show JVS or MG but what stuck with me was it was mentioned that the water around the search area has receded significantly since June thus the searchers were able to use ATV's, etc. Sorry I can't supply a link. But if that is the location Kyron was taken to, he could have been in water and is now near water.
Savannahanna

A sidelight of the October 2 et seq. chart for the new searches is Mercury in House 12, strong in Virgo. This position of Mercury always means either tattling or information leaked by someone. Mercury opposes the ruler of House of the child, so the information is about Kyron.

I knew you would be interested because the Moon/Mercury midpoint is squarely upon June 4 Mars. Mars is trouble and violence and was sorely afflicted that day, opposite Neptune. Mars was a perturbing agent, one of the chief ones, in what happened that day.

(You can ignore this section) Because we are dealing with a circle, the Moon and Mercury have a second midpoint over in the Fifth House and Neptune has moved just back from it. Neptune & Uranus, ruler of the child, are in mutual reception. That means they have exchange flexibility and capacity, since Neptune really belongs in Pisces and Uranus really belongs in Aquarius. Once that trade is effected, Uranus is dead bang on the Moon/Mercury midpoint for an explosive revelation concerning the events at Kyron's disappearance. Both Neptune and Uranus are retrograde & thus unwilling to come forward at this time. Never mind their reluctance, however, as Mercury is ready to spill what she or he knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc