Forensic Astrology - SOMER THOMPSON,7 yr old missing 10/19/09 Orange Park, FL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
did you drive by to see these cars? are you looking at google maps of the home? Just wondering your source for the cars... and THANK YOU AGAIN in advance :)

Today is my first post and thanks for welcome. I am nervous and hesitant
on what we can and cannot post. The source for the cars is Me.
I live in Clay County,Fl.. which is Orange Park,Fleming Island, Middleburg
Green Cove Springs. I am a victim of a crime over 30 yr ago and know when I hear these things.. I say.. It's some guy who just got off the greyhound bus
and the family is protecting him. more on that later.
Ya'll tell me how much I can say or do and I will be honored .

I went to the Memorial at the Church this evening.

I drove by house today when I heard last night that WLK drove 78 brown Cadillac.

Greenstreet, again warm welcomes to you!!! So you drove by his house... great sleuthing!!! Is his house the blue one? I was using google birdseye to figure it out.
And thank you for the info on the cars... seriously!

You can say anything about an RSO... they are public information. We cannot say things about people who have not been publicly named in the case. Post away and don't be nervous! We are very glad to have you here :)

So has he traded in the car listed on the FDLE site or maybe he was not home when Greenstreet drove by? I wonder if some of the other women mentioned in the obit are friendly with WLK?

Today is my first post and thanks for welcome. I am nervous and hesitant
on what we can and cannot post. The source for the cars is Me.
I live in Clay County,Fl.. which is Orange Park,Fleming Island, Middleburg
Green Cove Springs. I am a victim of a crime over 30 yr ago and know when I hear these things.. I say.. It's some guy who just got off the greyhound bus
and the family is protecting him. more on that later.
Ya'll tell me how much I can say or do and I will be honored .

I went to the Memorial at the Church this evening.

I drove by house today when I heard last night that WLK drove 78 brown Cadillac.
I forgot to say "welcome to WS". We're glad to have you.
I know the memorial was heartbreaking. Good of you to go.

Do you know for sure that the guy standing by the black truck with the grey ponytail is WLK? or is this speculation?

Daughter lives at the home too.

No, I do not know for certain that the gentleman is in fact WLK,

The WLK on the FDLE website is the one I am referring to
so it is only speculation. Remember, there was a William Kuhn on DT's
facebook before it was removed. I will go back and look at the map
about the house. I do not recall it being blue though.

Green,
Yes, I remember that facebook name similarity as well.... ~sigh~ wish I would have hit screen capture at the time..... it was so quick that it was up and down.

Greenstreet, again warm welcomes to you!!! So you drove by his house... great sleuthing!!! Is his house the blue one? I was using google birdseye to figure it out.
And thank you for the info on the cars... seriously!

You can say anything about an RSO... they are public information. We cannot say things about people who have not been publicly named in the case. Post away and don't be nervous! We are very glad to have you here :)

The links to video interviews and early facebook are somewhere on this website
and recently.

Green,
Yes, I remember that facebook name similarity as well.... ~sigh~ wish I would have hit screen capture at the time..... it was so quick that it was up and down.

Why on earth would that name be taken down otherwise in the face of this tragedy? I did check it on google cache and sadly the name was not on the front :(

Green,

I meant to reply that the facebook and interviews on news with "neighbor",who resembles FDLE's WLK are somewhere recently on this forum.

Why on earth would that name be taken down otherwise in the face of this tragedy? I did check it on google cache and sadly the name was not on the front :(
It was a name of a family friend that was associate... hold now while I find that link again... it was noticed by another poster.... brb

snip
WLK: He served 4 years in prison- ajudicated 12 -02-02 in Clay County,Fl
I might add that
*advertiser censored* was interviewed by news on Wednesday around noon.. and he sits at the table which is next to tribute site.. 1xxx Horton Drive..Norris family
and he is out there collecting money and appears to be friends with neighbors. There is a biker presence in the entire area.

Welcome :)to our Forum.

You said you can't post a link so would you kindly tell us the NAME of the news station or channel that had the interview?

We need to have LINKS or confirmation of the source when a member posts a statement as though it is a fact.

I realize you're a newbie so you may not have been aware of that requirement when you posted.

It seems highly unlikely that an RSO (WLK is listed as a PREDATOR-the worse kind of SO) would be allowed at the memorial site visited by many children.
Particularily since LE believes the perp is a pedophile.

If a link or the source is not posted here in the next 5 minutes, I will be forced to remove any text that would cause readers to believe it FACT when it may only be an opinion or assumption. I trust you understand.

Websleuths Terms of Service:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

ETA: IF it turns out that WLK is confirmed to be the person at the memorial who was seen collecting money at a table, then it would be OK to re- post that detail w/LINK to back it up.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4323293&postcount=464"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, missing from Orange Park, thread #3[/ame]

Here it is... this poster was the one who found the connection to begin with! He found that one of the friends on the D's ms had the same last name as WLK and noticed this when sleuthing RSOs..

of course it could have NO connection to the family.. just a last name that is similar.

But WLK is a known SEXUAL PREDATOR (not just a plain ole rso which is bad enough) that also lives on Gano avenue. And then we have Tuba's charts and her infamous, "bingo"...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, missing from Orange Park, thread #3

Here it is... this poster was the one who found the connection to begin with! He found that one of the friends on the D's ms had the same last name as WLK and noticed this when sleuthing RSOs..

of course it could have NO connection to the family.. just a last name that is similar.

But WLK is a known SEXUAL PREDATOR (not just a plain ole rso which is bad enough) that also lives on Gano avenue. And then we have Tuba's charts and her infamous, "bingo"...

THANK YOU FOR THE LINK :) Yes, I have been sleuthing him all day - he is number one on my radar - thanks to this wonderful forum. Have to wonder if they knew one another - seems to be same school district and from looking at online profiles there could be kids that attend school that could possibly be living at that residence. i am not posting it as fact, though it has been written as fact on the other thread.

Do we have Debbie R guest book at the funeral home to see if anyone near Somer signed it?
Might be a clue as how WLK might of known Somer.
Did he have children or Debbie have children or grandchildren Somers age?
Could Somer of hung out around him and no one knew his past???

I wonder if Diena has some suspicion about WLK, hence "we're coming to get you". The comment seemed pointed, the way she directly looked into the camera when making the statement.

I saw this on The Today Show this morning. I wonder if he is referring to the astrology forum here. He refers to the case being solved the old fashioned way not thru "computer voodoo." Just thought I'd share. To bad he thinks so small and inside the box! He should take all the help he can get! Peoples small minded uneducated thoughts are disturbing especially when dealing with a horrific murder of a little girl. If he or anyone working on the case would just read a little bit they might realize that astrology is a fine science and NOT VOODOO. Sry for the short rant. TKs to all of the astrologers here!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/33490179#33490179

THOMPSON Funeral services for Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, of Orange Park, FL will be held at 11:00 AM on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 at First Baptist Church of Orange Park, 1140 Kingsley Ave., Orange Park with Pastor David Tarkington officiating. Somer will be laid to rest in a private ceremony in the Garden of Prayer at Jacksonville Memory Gardens. Family members and friends will gather on Monday evening from 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM at First Baptist Church of Orange Park. Somer was born April 5, 2002 in Columbia, SC. She attended Grove Park Elementary School, was a charter member of Nana's Girls Club (No Boys Allowed), and she loved to dance and sing. She will be forever loved and missed. She is survived by her mother Diena Thompson; her sister Abigail Thompson; her brother Andrew Cardinal and twin brother Samuel Thompson; her grandparents Phillip and Deborah Bowling; her aunts Dawn Bruner (Forest), and Denise Foskey; also many other loving family members and friends. You are our sunshine. Please Sign the Guestbook @ Jacksonville.com

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/timesunion/obituary.aspx?n=somer-renee-thompson&pid=134882995

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties