Forensic Astrology - SOMER THOMPSON,7 yr old missing 10/19/09 Orange Park, FL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Four black men, ages 18 to 21 were arrested for armed robbery at the home of SOMER THOMPSON!!!! at 1706 Horton, on the day her body was discovered!!

All names & dob's are listed on the Clay Co Sherrif's site, here's a link to the daily bulletin listing the arrests:

http://p2c.claysheriff.com/DailyBulletinPrint.aspx?Date=10/21/2009&Type=AL

(this is my first post, so please forgive if i haven't done everything right ;) ...)
==============================================

caly: Welcome!

Link does not work. Page comes up blank.

MommaD, I don't do anything except look at the placement of the asteroid. At astro.com there's a list of asteroids that one can add to a chart. If you have a name or street for example, you can run the chart to see where it was on a specific date and a specific time.

The WLK & Somer & event charts are the most unusual I've ever seen for asteroids having these links. You never, ever find so many (there are more between these 3 charts).

Tuba & SS have the gift of interpretation, me, I just run the numbers. LOL
just going back and reviewing the charts on this case and was wondering what other asteroids of interest you found? TIA

Not to frighten anyone but I do want to spell a few things out. Wm. Leon K. has both Saturn and Mars at 4° Aquarius. The ASC for Somer's Last Seen is there at 3°52'. His Sun is 18° Aquarius conjunct his own Jupiter and on the Jupiter in the First House of this event chart. His Mercury is 13°Aquarius square his Neptune at 13° Scorpio for a false alibi. His Venus is 22° Aquarius on Neptune and the Part of Fortune in the First House of this event chart. His South Node of the Moon is 17°Aquarius conjunct the First House Jupiter of this event chart. His Moon is Aries and Somer was an Aries. His Uranus is 28° Leo trine the Sun of the event.
bumping this... false alibi screams out at me...

Does the fact that he drives a 1978 Brown Cadillac say anything to the astros? Does it fit with what you already know about him?

I know Tuba already said this car didn't fit but what about his deceased gf's car? Just thinking out loud and have no idea how we would figure that out...

WLK: He served 4 years in prison- ajudicated 12 -02-02 in Clay County,Fl
Judge Wilkes; His photo date is 5 27 09 and he originally was listed as living more than 5 miles from Horton Drive. He has tatoos of Birds on both arms & of Debbie. You can see a picture of Debra Ann Riley who died on 10 12 09 and
funeral held 10 16 09..go to Broadus-Raines Funeral Home -Green Cove Springs,Fl William Kuhn goes by alias Bill K and Bobby Kuttn.. and she lists
beloved William and Bobby..
286 Gano Ave is SW (mainly west) of the OPAA field, 1080 Gano, the junior high
& elem school. Debbie R. is the listed owner of the home.
286 Gano is very close to shopping center on Blanding Blvd & Blairmore..that
has a Tuesday Morning store, a dry cleaners & Whataburger.
I have been following your comments since Tuba's report and I might add that
there is a biker presence in the entire area.

Judge Wilkes; His photo date is 5 27 09 and he originally was listed as living more than 5 miles from Horton Drive. He has tatoos of Birds on both arms & of Debbie. You can see a picture of Debra Ann Riley who died on 10 12 09 and
funeral held 10 16 09..go to Broadus-Raines Funeral Home -Green Cove Springs,Fl William Kuhn goes by alias Bill K and Bobby Kuttn.. and she lists
& elem school. Debbie Riley is the listed owner of the home.
I have been following your comments since Tuba's report and I might add that There is a biker presence in the entire area[/B].

Welcome to websleuths Greenstreet and great first post! Do you have a link to that interview with him????? Which media outlet was it??? TIA!

eta: was he "named" by media in the interview? do we know this was him 100%?

Can you provide the news link on the interview? Thanks for all the info, great 1st post!
Welcome Greenstreet50 :)

How can he be allowed to be near that tribute site if he is RSO? I am missing something?

I know Tuba already said this car didn't fit but what about his deceased gf's car? Just thinking out loud and have no idea how we would figure that out...

There are two cars parked at 286 Gano. One is a medium blue..Mercury
with Fla tag visible. Another car is under the carport and it is also blue-grey
weathered.. but not a brown 78 cadillac.

Yes, I live in Clay County,Fl

& elem school. Debbie R. is the listed owner of the home.
I have been following your comments since Tuba's report and I might add that
There is a biker presence in the entire area.

very interesting post you have made, good source of info for the discussions, keep up the good sleuthing....

Greenstreet,
Where did you see the interview with W. L. Kuhn? Can you link or even just tell us the network? Thanks in advance :)

There are two cars parked at 286 Gano. One is a medium blue..Mercury
with Fla tag visible. Another car is under the carport and it is also blue-grey
weathered.. but not a brown 78 cadillac.

Yes, I live in Clay County,Fl
did you drive by to see these cars? are you looking at google maps of the home? Just wondering your source for the cars... and THANK YOU AGAIN in advance :)

How can he be allowed to be near that tribute site if he is RSO? I am missing something?

WLK is on the FDLE website and he looks alot like
the guy interviewed by the media last Wednesday.
and I concur. He wears a hat,and now has grey pony-tail and you can see him on that earlier video thread..the vigil on Tuesday evening.. he is standing next to black truck,glasses and looking around.

When he was interviewed by media..did they list his name ?

I can't link to that video.

Ugghh, being a pain I know but can someone post the FDLE link?

WLK is on the FDLE website and he looks alot like
the guy interviewed by the media last Wednesday. and I concur. He wears a hat,and now has grey pony-tail and you can see him on that earlier video thread..the vigil on Tuesday evening.. he is standing next to black truck,glasses and looking around.

When he was interviewed by media..did they list his name ?

I can't link to that video.
Oh, I think I see what you mean in your post. So you are referring to the guy in the video that is collecting for the family but you do not definitively know that the person is WK. Fwiw, I looked at them both and do not think they are the same person but they do look a lot alike. I could be totally wrong though and it may be him. I thought you were saying for sure the guy in the video was him and I thought I missed a new video that was out. Thank you for the clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE