Forensic Astrology - SOMER THOMPSON,7 yr old missing 10/19/09 Orange Park, FL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Sheriff was referring to all the techno stuff we see on CSI, Bones, and other crime shows where the crime is solved in 15 minutes by some new technology. The Sheriff just seemed to be saying that it will take legwork, determination, and persistence to solve this murder - not a new fangled techno gadget.

Just what I thought,

Salem

NOV 2 11:14 am the FULL MOON comes in..........
will this phase shed light on the investigation?

O/T on the VIEW today ......talk about sexual addiction........going bad with a doctor.
Many people do VERY RISKY things after a death, divorce, some thing bad
happens in family...........I was thinking of Deb R and WLK..........

NOV 2 11:14 am the FULL MOON comes in..........
will this phase shed light on the investigation?

O/T on the VIEW today ......talk about sexual addiction........going bad with a doctor.
Many people do VERY RISKY things after a death, divorce, some thing bad
happens in family...........I was thinking of Deb R and WLK..........

I have been too busy to follow this...where can I go to read about this Deb R and WLK? TIA

I wonder if Diena has some suspicion about WLK, hence "we're coming to get you". The comment seemed pointed, the way she directly looked into the camera when making the statement.

BINGO !!!

I deeply apologize for posting WLK.. I just came online and will take time to digest and I will learn from this..

I can assure you..with my proximity to this situation..I would never,falsely
accuse.. Greenstreet50

I have been too busy to follow this...where can I go to read about this Deb R and WLK? TIA

Out in the main Missing Persons Forum where general discussions take place and members present possibilities & theories that can be sleuthed..
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90814"]Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #9 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

THOMPSON Funeral services for Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, of Orange Park, FL will be held at 11:00 AM on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 at First Baptist Church of Orange Park, 1140 Kingsley Ave., Orange Park with Pastor David Tarkington officiating. Somer will be laid to rest in a private ceremony in the Garden of Prayer at Jacksonville Memory Gardens. Family members and friends will gather on Monday evening from 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM at First Baptist Church of Orange Park. Somer was born April 5, 2002 in Columbia, SC. She attended Grove Park Elementary School, was a charter member of Nana's Girls Club (No Boys Allowed), and she loved to dance and sing. She will be forever loved and missed. She is survived by her mother Diena Thompson; her sister Abigail Thompson; her brother Andrew Cardinal and twin brother Samuel Thompson; her grandparents Phillip and Deborah Bowling; her aunts Dawn Bruner (Forest), and Denise Foskey; also many other loving family members and friends. You are our sunshine. Please Sign the Guestbook @ Jacksonville.com

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/timesunion/obituary.aspx?n=somer-renee-thompson&pid=134882995

I may be missing it, but I see no mention of Somer's father in this obituary. He lives in NC, and there has been statewide media coverage on him and Somer. He apparently had been in a bad car wreck and I have seen video of him in a wheel chair. He and his sister were in constant contact with LE in FL, and they told him during the search they would let him know when he needed to come to FL. He was going to FL for the memorial/funeral.

The Full Moon on November 2, finds Mercury combust the Sun square Mars in Leo. November 2 is therefore a day that, with Saturn square Pluto also, will produce many serious errors. No one can afford to be slapdash or casual in what is done that day.

The transits and the FM do not connect to the Somer Last Seen chart but late that night the Moon overhead begins to oppose the Moon of October 19 and that is helpful.

There is a lovely memorial video tribute to DR on the Brodus-Raines
Funeral home site ..pls watch beginning to end.

I may be missing it, but I see no mention of Somer's father in this obituary. He lives in NC, and there has been statewide media coverage on him and Somer. He apparently had been in a bad car wreck and I have seen video of him in a wheel chair. He and his sister were in constant contact with LE in FL, and they told him during the search they would let him know when he needed to come to FL. He was going to FL for the memorial/funeral.

I don't see any mention of her father either. I don't care what kind of relationship mom and dad had... he still should have been mentioned and I find it wrong he was not.

ISSUES had dad on and he thinks there may be an arrest even as soon as tomorrow!
He feels LE knows who it is.
the 4 men arrested are in jail no bond and LE being very quiet about it, but it is true.

I watched the whole thing. It looks like Debbie and WLK have been together for a long time. He is in one of the first pics when they were younger and in one of the last pics too! Thanks for the info Green!

originally posted by Greenstreet 50
There is a lovely memorial video tribute to DR on the Brodus-Raines
Funeral home site ..pls watch beginning to end.

It's impossible to find her obit or a video without her surname. "Debra R" doesn't work as a search entry. My brain doesn't remember everything!

Thanks for the Full Moon update, Tuba, and thanks to passionflower about possible pending arrests. Thanks also for the link to Somer's obituary.

It's impossible to find her obit or a video without her surname. "Debra R" doesn't work as a search entry. My brain doesn't remember everything!

Thanks for the Full Moon update, Tuba, and thanks to passionflower about possible pending arrests. Thanks also for the link to Somer's obituary.

It's Riley.

Somer Thompson: new developments in North Florida murder case to be announced tomorrow (today)

The body of Somer Thompson, 7, was found in the Chesser Island Landfill in south Georgia on 10/21, after Somer went missing from her Orange Park, Florida home on the afternoon of Monday, Oct. 19. Police will announce new case details tomorrow.

Following Somer Thompson's heavily-attended funeral service at Orange Park Baptist Church and after her burial in Jacksonville Memory Gardens today, Clay County (Florida) Sheriff's Office spokesperson Mary Justino issued an advisory relating to forthcoming information on the 7 year old girl's murder investigation.

In the continuing, all-out search for Somer Thompson's killer, Justino relates that Clay County police will announce new developments in the case tomorrow.

In light of Somer's memorial services and burial today, Sheriff Rick Beseler said police were "continuing to work but were keeping a low profile until the services were over."

With their extensive investigation ongoing, according to Mary Justino, "At this hour, work is being done to compile specific information about behavior that the suspect in this case might exhibit."

She adds, "This will be finalized by our team overnight and will announced tomorrow."

See Entire Article
http://www.examiner.com/x-23328-Tru...27-Somer-Thompson-new-information-forthcoming

Investigators will release details about Somer's killer
CLAY COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators will release new information in the Somer Thompson investigation on Wednesday.

The Clay County Sheriff's Office has received nearly 1,700 tips and they are continuously following up on new tips.

At a news conference tomorrow, investigators will talk about the behavior that Somer's killer may exhibit.

You can watch the news conference live on CBS47 at 11 a.m. and on ActionNewsJax.com.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...ails-about-Somers/nLPhErzYskGVLMTw6tw8Pg.cspx

Tuba and Soulscape,
Will the perp be arrested and case solved for little Somer?

Can someone be kind enough to post a graphic to this thread showing the point of disappearance and the point of location of the body with the mileage noted?

TIA,
Soulscape

Can someone be kind enough to post a graphic to this thread showing the point of disappearance and the point of location of the body with the mileage noted?

TIA,
Soulscape

I will try and be right back.

SS, I just posted your request in Somer's main thread. I think someone has this already. Shouldn't take long. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties