Forensic Astrology - VICTORIA (Tori) STAFFORD - Canada

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria Stafford's dad nears end of cross-country ride
Father of slain Ont. girl cycling across Canada to raise awareness of child safety
Friday, September 18, 2009 | 9:21 PM ET
<snipped>
Rodney Stafford is expected to officially end his 3,500-kilometre journey Saturday when he cycles into West Edmonton Mall.

Victoria Stafford, 8, went missing in April near her school in Woodstock, Ont. Her remains were found in July in an isolated wooded area in the small farming community of Mount Forest, about 95 kilometres north of Woodstock.

Two Woodstock residents, Michael Rafferty and Terri-Lynne McClintic, have been charged with her abduction and murder.

On Friday, Woodstock Mayor Michael Harding relayed a message to Stafford by way of CBC.

"Rodney, this is Mayor Michael Harding, and I am bloody proud of what you've done," he said, directing his comments to Stafford.

"To choose a cause of Child Find and [to make] sure that we care for our kids and find them &#8212; I mean that's a very good cause. So, I think any community would be very, very proud of Rodney at this point."

Stafford began his trip on Aug. 5 in Woodstock and was in Vegreville, Alta., Friday, with another 100 kilometres to go to reach Edmonton.

"I think it's great that he's taken such a negative, tragic situation in his life and the community's life and [is] making something positive about it," said Woodstock resident Kevin Proctor.

Article:
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/toronto/story/2009/09/18/stafford-bike-ride523.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father of slain Ontario girl Victoria Stafford cycles into Edmonton
Sep 19, 2009
<snipped>
Tired, relieved and a little elated, Rodney Stafford peddled into Edmonton Saturday, completing his 3,400 kilometre cycling journey in memory of his slain daughter Victoria.

His gruelling 45-day bicycle trip, where he averaged about 70 kilometres per day, has raised awareness about child abduction and helped him deal with some of the pain of his loss.

"It has put a lot of relief into me," said Stafford, his face burned from the prairie wind and sun, his eyes glassy with fatigue.

"I keep remembering all the good times with Victoria. It is like I am filling a void."

During the long hours and days of peddling on the road his spirits were buoyed by the well wishes of people along the way who beeped their horns in support. At night he gained some strength by reading messages posted on an Internet site that was set up to help promote the trip and raise money for the organization Child Find.

"Way to go Rodney... you are a true hero...you are a great father," posted someone from Ingersoll, Ont.

"Wooooohoooooooo Rodney, Your journey was an accomplishment that you are to be proud of.. You make Canadians proud. You are an inspiration to all of us. Hoping you can find some peace and comfort now that you have done what you set out to do," says another post.

But Stafford said what really propelled him along hour after hour, kilometre after kilometre, were memories of his daughter.

While still in Ontario he made it a point to visit a park where he and Tori saw two bears a few years ago. Viewing the bruins thrilled his daughter at the time. Stafford said he couldn't believe it when he saw two bears near the same spot outside of North Bay.

"There were two bears sitting their eating and there was a star in the sky right above me," he said. "Tori has been with me on this ride."

Next year, the man and woman charged with kidnapping and first-degree murder in connection with Tori's death could go on trial. He plans to be in the courtroom every day.

Michael Rafferty, 28, and Terri-Lynne McClintic, 19, are in custody in Ontario as they await the legal process to deal with the allegations against them.

Rafferty's lawyer said in August that his client will plead not guilty. He predicted that a preliminary hearing would not be held until next year and if the case is committed to trial, that might not occur until 2011. McClintic's attorney has not indicated how her client will plead.

"This (the cycling journey) is a little bit of closure, but we still have the trial coming up," Stafford said. "As painful as it is going to be I need to be there. I need to find out what happened to my baby."

Article:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5jvZPgq5HOsVLpNafqlB1_4vqgfUA
Closure at the finish line
Slain girl's dad amazed at support he encountered during fundraising trek
Last Updated: 20th September 2009, 1:15am
<snipped>
"I feel really good, I do, compared to the day I set out skeptical of what I was doing, wondering if it was worth it," he said after he finished his 3,453-km bike ride from Woodstock, Ont., to Edmonton yesterday. "I strongly believe that no matter what happens after today, word will spread."

He set out 45 days ago to escape his hometown, a scene rich with memories of his eight-year-old daughter Tori, but also loaded with the horror of her abduction and death earlier this year.

During the ride, "my biggest thought was of Victoria (Tori) this spring," he said, when members of his extended family walked along the beach in Woodstock, skipping stones. "I had a few good chuckles. Everyone else was picking up nice flat stones and skipping them. But Victoria picked up big, fat ones and chucked them. She couldn't quite get the hang of it. But then one, she skipped eight or nine times.

"It was a free time, a happy moment. We had so many."

But after Tori's death, he found his faith in people shaken, and even his career plans changed. He ditched plans to become a corrections officer, he said, because he didn't want to deal with criminals since becoming a victim.

"People would just stop and offer dinner and a place to stay. There's been amazing support from the beginning," he said. It convinced him good people in the world, "far outnumber the bad people."

More so, people lined up, including at West Edmonton Mall yesterday for the last ChildFind event of his trip, to share their feelings, sad and supportive, about the case.

"They're just coming up and saying thank you. In time, this (attention) will fade, I'm sure, and I'll just remember I did something significant," said Stafford.

Article:
http://www.edmontonsun.com/news/alberta/2009/09/20/11004666-sun.html
Single balloon for Tori
Last Updated: 21st September 2009, 3:32am
<snipped>
After so much campaigning, it was a "personal day," said Rodney Stafford after releasing a balloon from a mountain in his daughter's honour.

He ended a 45-day tribute fundraising bicycle ride in Edmonton Saturday, then rode in a car with family to Jasper National Park yesterday. The family took a gondola to the top of Whistler Mountain, where Stafford released a single purple balloon in honour of Tori Stafford.

The eight-year-old was abducted and slain in Woodstock, Ont. She disappeared April 8.

Article:
http://www.edmontonsun.com/news/canada/2009/09/21/11025416-sun.html
Stafford Returns Home
Tue, 22 Sep 2009 8:41:46 EDT
<snipped>
Home sweet home, later this afternoon Rodney Stafford is scheduled to touch down at London International Airport. Stafford, the father of 8-year-old Tori Stafford who was murdered, is slated to arrive in London before returning to his home in Woodstock. Back in August he left on his 3500 kilometer bike ride from Woodstock to Edmonton raising awareness and donations for Child Find Ontario. One of the two suspects charged in connection with Tori's murder, Michael Rafferty, is due to appear in court Friday.

Article:
http://www.myfmradio.ca/1057/wire/news/01122_Stafford_Returns_Home_083324.php
Homecoming for Rodney Stafford
Tue, 2009-09-22 15:00.
<snipped>
An emotional reunion at the London International Airport this afternoon.

The father of Victoria Stafford came back to Ontario.....after a 34 hundred kilometre fundraising bike ride to Alberta.

Rodney Stafford was greeted by his son, Daryn and his mother as he stepped onto the tarmac.

He has spent the last 40 days cycling from Woodstock to Edmonton to raise funds for ChildFind Ontario.

Throughout his journey, Stafford raised over 22 thousand dollars for the organization and says they are still counting the money raised from his final stop in Edmonton.

Stafford says plans are already in the works to possibly make the trek again next year this time taking his son with him for the ride.

Michael Rafferty, one of the two suspects charged in Victoria's murder, is scheduled to appear in a Woodstock court via video link this Friday.

Article:
http://www.cjbk.com/news/565/996555
Rodney Stafford arrives in London, Ont., after wrapping up 3,400 km cycling trip
22/09/2009 6:40 PM
<snipped>
Rodney Stafford, the father of slain eight-year-old Victoria Stafford, arrived back in southwestern Ontario Tuesday afternoon after completing a 45-day cycling marathon in honour of his daughter.

His son, Daryn Stafford, said he couldn't wait to hang out with his father again and was really proud of him.

Woodstock residents Terri-Lynne McClintic and Michael Rafferty have been charged with kidnapping and first-degree murder in Tori's death.

Rafferty is scheduled to appear in court on Friday while McClintic is set to appear in court Oct. 1.

Their trials are not expected to begin until sometime next year.

Article:
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/ca...apping-up-3_400-km-cycling-trip-60436742.html

Tori's dad completes epic ride
Rodney Stafford covered 3,453 kilometres in 45 days on a bicycle to raise money for Child Find Canada
Wed, September 23, 2009
<snipped>
Atop Whistlers Mountain in Jasper, 2,464 metres above sea level and as close to the heavens as he could get, Rodney Stafford shouted, "I love you Chubs!"

One after another, the others in his hiking party -- a sister, brother-in-law and his girlfriend -- shouted out.

"We all ended up screaming something. There was a lot of inside emotion. A lot of it came out. It felt pretty good."

With the release of his emotions and a purple balloon in honour of his slain daughter, Victoria (Tori) Stafford -- nicknamed Chubs -- Stafford ended a 45-day-mission that took him from Woodstock to Alberta.

Some days riding were tougher than others, but Stafford said he never thought of giving up.

"I knew it was too important and I had a lot of support behind me. There was no way I could fail," he said.

"It was very demanding, physically demanding, mentally as well . . . with everything that was going on in my head regarding Victoria and Daryn."

*Videos Included In Article!

Article:
http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/News/Local/2009/09/23/11065286-sun.html
Hugs for Rodney
September 24, 2009
<snipped>
Rodney Stafford met his son Daryn with a huge grin and great big bear hug after landing safely at London International Airport Tuesday afternoon.

After 45 days on his cross-country Kilometres for Kids cycling trip, Stafford, with his girlfriend Whitney Roth, was all smiles as he greeted his son, his mother Doreen Graichen, sister Randi Millen and her new baby Sylvia.

Stafford described his 45-day trip as "awesome" to waiting reporters in the boarding area at London International Airport after disembarking from his 1 p.m. WestJet flight.

"I wish it was still going. I didn't want it to be over," he said. "Every day I was meeting new people. It's great to know those people are out there."

Last Sunday, Stafford travelled to a Whistler-area mountain, once visited by Victoria, where he released a single purple balloon.

Stafford presented a photo of himself on the mountain, with his arms around his daughter, to his mother as a memento of his trip.

A photo of the child, taken last summer on the mountain, was superimposed on the new image to make it appear as if they visited the mountain together.

Next year, Stafford said he hopes to return to the Western provinces, riding a three-man bike with his girlfriend and son.

On Oct. 3, a dance/barbecue at the CAW Hall in Ingersoll will commemorate the end of Stafford's bike ride

All money raised will also go to Child Find.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM2eH4jAhXo"]YouTube - Rodney Stafford comes home[/ame]

Article:
http://woodstocksentinelreview.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1765509

Accused in Tori Stafford case makes court appearance
Friday, September 25th, 2009 11:49 am
<snipped>
A man accused in the abduction and murder of eight-year-old Victoria Stafford of Woodstock, Ont., has made another court appearance.

Both Michael Rafferty, 28, and co-accused Terri-Lynn McClintic, 19, are charged with first-degree murder and kidnapping.

At Rafferty's brief appearance Friday, a judicial pre-trial meeting was set for October 8.

One of his lawyers, Scott Reid, said that meeting will essentially lay the groundwork for an upcoming preliminary hearing.

Rafferty will then make another video court appearance on October 16.

Article:
http://www.680news.com/news/headlines/more.jsp?content=20090925_114832_6040
Accused in Stafford Murder makes Court Appearance
Fri, 2009-09-25 12:35.
<snipped>
The man charged with the kidnapping and murder of 8 year old Victoria stafford made a brief court appearence today.

Michael Rafferty appeared in a Woodstock court over a video hook up from the Elgin Middlesex Detention Centre, where a judicial pre-trial meeting was set for Oct. 8.

One of his lawyers, Scott Reid, says that meeting will essentially lay the groundwork for an upcoming preliminary hearing.

Rafferty will then make another video court appearance on Oct. 16.

While co-accused, 19 year old Terri-Lynn McClintic, will be back in court next Thursday.

Article:
http://www.cjbk.com/news/565/998356
Rafferty back in court next month
September 26, 2009
<snipped>
The man accused of kidnapping and murdering eight-year-old Victoria &#8220;Tori&#8221; Stafford will return to court on Oct. 8 for his judicial pre-trial.

Appearing by video from the Elgin Middlesex Detention Centre, Michael Rafferty stood quietly while his lawyer, Scott Reid, told the court that dates had been arranged.

&#8220;I&#8217;ve already advised Mr. Rafferty previously of what&#8217;s going to happen,&#8221; Reid said.

Because of the complexity of the case, the judicial pre-trial has been scheduled to allow the defence, the Crown attorney and a judge to discuss the impending trial. Generally, the pre-trial provides an opportunity for the judge to review the positions of the defence and prosecution before setting a trial date.

Reid also scheduled an Oct. 16 video appearance for Rafferty.

Article:
http://www.oxfordreview.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1770112
VIDEO: Rafferty makes brief court appearance
http://southwesternontario.ctv.ca/news.php?id=5813&PHPSESSID=780bf803e8986a643dbc9ce746c6d453

McClintic makes video court appearance
Updated Thu. Oct. 01 2009 8:20 PM ET
<snipped>
A nineteen-year-old woman charged in the slaying of eight-year-old Victoria Stafford of Woodstock made her first court appearance in more than a month and a half on Thursday.

Terri-Lynne McClintic appeared via video link before a judge in Woodstock and was remanded in custody.

Her next court date is scheduled for November 27th.

McClintic is charged with kidnapping and first-degree murder. Victoria Stafford was last seen leaving her school in April. The little girl's remains were found on July 19th, north of Guelph.

Article:
http://southwesternontario.ctv.ca/news.php?id=5870
McClintic appears via video
October 2, 2009
Posted 12 hours ago
<snipped>
At the most recent court appearance by the woman accused of murdering eight-year-old Victoria "Tori" Stafford, it took less than two minutes to learn that she won't be back in court for two months.

Terri-Lynne McClintic, 19, was only briefly on the television screen yesterday while Crown attorney Geoff Beasley explained to the court the reason for requesting the two-month delay until her next video appearance. Because of the sheer amount of evidence in this high-profile case, the Crown's office is still in the midst of providing disclosure to McClintic's lawyer, Jeanine LeRoy.

"It's an ongoing and extensive process," Beasley said.

While LeRoy wasn't able to make the brief appearance, Woodstock lawyer Trudy Mauth talked with McClintic by telephone to inform the 19-year-old about the Nov. 27 date of her next appearance.

"This will allow disclosure to be released to your counsel in an ongoing manner," justice of the peace F. Michael McMahon told McClintic.

After McClintic's August court appearance. LeRoy told the Sentinel-Review the Crown had already provided her office with the equivalent of a computer hard drive in terms of evidence. With the continuing investigation into Tori's kidnapping and murder by police, there is the potential of substantial amount of forthcoming evidence in the case.

Article:
http://woodstocksentinelreview.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1779683

:angel:

Tori's case continues to bring awareness to Child Find
October 5, 2009
<snipped>
The executive director of Child Find Ontario said an awakening has occurred in Oxford County and across Canada following the disappearance and death of eight-year-old Victoria Stafford.

"This tragedy has affected everyone really. In terms of what transpired with Victoria missing and then found tragically, this has hit a sore nerve in many people," Child Find's John Lattimore Durant said.

Representatives from Child Find attended a fundraising dance for the organization Saturday at Ingersoll's CAW Hall. The hall was decorated in purple, Victoria's favourite colour, and pictures of other missing children lined the walls.

The community continued to show its support Saturday night during a fundraising event for Child Find Ontario at the CAW Hall in Ingersoll. Left to right, event organizer, Heather Downer, Rodney Stafford, event organizer, Sandra Roes, Terry Smith from Child Find and John Durant from Child Find stand with a picture of Victoria Stafford.
30074.dat

Article:
http://www.oxfordreview.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1973864
*Much more info in article link!

Dad tells of journey in memory of daughter
Rodney Stafford has been raising funds across the country for Child Find Canada in honour of Tori
October 7, 2009
<snipped>
All eyes in Partners Hall were on Rodney Stafford as he spoke... including those of his late daughter Victoria, better known to the world as Tori Stafford.

The eyes from the audience that watched Stafford talk about his stories were often wiped with tissues, while a poster showed the face of his smiling daughter, her eyes staring directly at her father as he stood the podium to talk about his little girl.

Stafford was in Huntsville as the guest speaker at the 11th annual general meeting of Muskoka Victim Services on Sept. 30. More than 50 people listened as he spoke about dealing with the loss of his precious daughter and told tales from his trip this summer across most of Canada to raise funds and awareness for Child Find Canada, a national non-profit organization that is dedicated to the search for, and prevention of, missing children.

THAT'S MY GIRL: Rodney Stafford holds up an altered photo depicting him and his late daughter Tori standing on a mountain near Jasper, Alberta. He was speaking at the annual general meeting of Muskoka Victim Services.
b165296449a4a2f512296574cec1.jpeg

Article:
http://www.huntsvilleforester.com/article/146896
Amber alert changes can&#8217;t come soon enough: prof
Faculty member offers family support in song
Wednesday, 7 October 2009
<snipped>
There are four points of criteria in order for the police to issue an Amber Alert: the child must be younger than 18, the child must be confirmed as missing, police must have enough information about the child to render a search possible and they must believe that the child is significantly endangered.

Frank Marchese, a psychology professor at York, was particularly touched by the suffering of the Stafford family.

Marchese supports an online petition called &#8220;Tori&#8217;s Law,&#8221; signed by over 20,000 people, to get the police to review and change the Amber Alert system to help young children like Tori.

p6.jpg

Article:
http://www.excal.on.ca/cms2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7450
Tori's death gives dad purpose
Trying to live life daughter would have wanted
October 13, 2009
<snipped>
Tori would have been proud of the man her father has become.

"It's the thing that keeps me going ... that what I am doing would have made her happy," says Rodney Stafford. "Yes, I think she would have been proud."

Stafford, who admitted to doing drugs, was a drifter and often wasn't around for his children. Victoria, known as Tori, changed that. In February, he cleaned up, moved back home to Ingersoll, Ont., and returned to school.

He starts school on Oct. 30 and has one credit to complete. Before Tori went missing, he had set his heart on working with Corrections Canada. Now he sees himself working with children &#8211; he doesn't know yet how but he says there's nothing else he wants to do.

It's his way of staying close to his daughter and making up. He visits the cemetery every week, lies down on the grass next to her grave and talks &#8211; mostly apologizing.

Article:
http://www.thespec.com/News/CanadaWorld/article/652375
Rodney Stafford speaks to Muskoka Victim Services
October 14, 2009
<snipped>
Muskoka Victim Services held its 11th annual general meeting on Sept. 30 at Partners Hall in Huntsville. The meeting was attended by approximately 50 people.

Stafford advised there are over 60,000 children missing in Canada each year, and over 26,000 in Ontario alone. He encouraged the public to do what it can to help.

Article:
http://www.gravenhurstbanner.com/article/147463
Video: One of the accused in the Tori Stafford murder appears in court
Updated Fri. Oct. 16 2009 2:06 PM ET
One of the two people accused in the death of Tori Stafford made a video court appearance today. But Michael Rafferty appeared from Chatham rather than London. His lawyer did not explain the move.
http://southwesternontario.ctv.ca/news.php?id=6002
Accused in Stafford Murder Back in Court
Fri, 2009-10-16 12:31.
<snipped>
Rafferty's next appearance is set for November 12th.

Terri-Lynne McClintic, who is also charged with murder and kidnapping, will near appear in court on November 27th.

Article:
http://www.cjbk.com/news/565/1006768
Accused in Tori Stafford case in Chatham jail
October 16, 2009
<snipped>
Michael Thomas Rafferty appeared in a Woodstock courtroom today via a video link from the Chatham jail.

Rafferty had been at Elgin-Middlesex Detention Centre in London.

His counsel, Laura Giordano would not provide details yesterday on the reasons for the move. "I can't comment as to why he was moved."

Article:
http://www.chathamdailynews.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2133960
Rafferty moved to Chatham
October 16, 2009
<snipped>
&#8220;I can&#8217;t comment as to why he was moved,&#8221; said associate Laura Giordano of the law firm Derstine Penman. &#8220;I can tell you that we are vigorously defending Mr. Rafferty. That we are in the process of setting dates for a preliminary hearing. That we&#8217;re hoping will happen soon.&#8221;

Giordano did say Rafferty hadn&#8217;t been at the facility long and that she had visited Rafferty in his new home.

&#8220;I did go to see him and at this point I&#8217;m not about to speak of his treatment,&#8221; she said. &#8220;We may be able to comment more on this at a later date.&#8221;

Rafferty, dressed in prison orange with his arms behind his back, learned that there will be a continuation of judicial pretrial on Oct. 30.

Article:
http://www.oxfordreview.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2133965
Stafford's family outraged at suspect's move to smaller jail
Last Updated: 17th October 2009, 2:53am
<snipped>
But one of the sources that tipped off Sun Media about the move said Rafferty had made several complaints about the mail delivery, phone access and taunting by guards and other inmates at the EMDC.

Especially upsetting to Rafferty were threats from members of the Bandidos motorcycle gang, also held at the EMDC on murder charges, the source said.

Rafferty's life is much quieter and more casual at the Chatham jail, where he's held by himself in an area usually quartering four people, the source said.

He's allowed more privileges, such as snacks and access to a television, the source said.

The possibility Rafferty is getting anything he wants angered Tori's mother, Tara McDonald.

"Our family is absolutely outraged. There is no way that he should be receiving any sort of special treatment," she told Sun Media. "It's not a vacation. He shouldn't be able to have a choice about where he is incarcerated."

Article:
http://www.edmontonsun.com/news/canada/2009/10/17/11432946-sun.html

For those who need TMs birthday its October 27, 1979

Thank you. Yes, her chart is in post #84 based on birthdate info she herself provided in an interview.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3635147&postcount=74"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - VICTORIA (Tori) STAFFORD - Canada[/ame]

Tori's father donates thousands to Child Find
Last Updated: 30th October 2009, 1:55pm
<snipped>
The amount of money he raised -- $46,687.78 -- was simply overwhelming to the child-safety advocacy group.

"They were very impressed," Stafford said after the presentation at Woodstock city hall. "Child Find is pretty overwhelmed with the . . . amount of support out there."

Most of the money was raised during Stafford's Kilometres for Kids bike trek from Woodstock to Edmonton, which he began as a tribute to his slain daughter, Victoria.

"There's still more donations," Stafford said. "That's not actually a final total yet."

Article:
http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/2009/10/30/11574716-sun.html

Rafferty lawyer asks public to keep 'open mind'
November 12, 2009
Updated 31 mins ago
<snipped>
Appearing by video from the Chatham Jail, Rafferty, 28, was quiet during his few moments in court, speaking only when asked to confirm his name. Assistant Crown attorney Michael Carnegie told the court that arrangements for preliminary hearing dates would be made in the near future.

"We're still engaged in the ongoing disclosure process with my friend's office," Carnegie said.

With another "pre-trial discussion" scheduled for Dec. 4, the case was adjourned until Dec. 18 to allow for continued disclosure of evidence.

Terri-Lynn McClintic, the 19-year-old woman also accused of Tori Stafford's murder, is next scheduled to appear in court on Nov. 27.

Article:
http://www.oxfordreview.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2173170

Donations in Tori's memory reach $42,000
Updated: Thu Oct. 29 2009 9:41:37 PM
<snipped>
Child Find Ontario says money raised in memory of Victoria Stafford, including from her father Rodney Stafford's bike ride, reached more than $40,000.

The group's executive director, John Durant, says the total was $42,687.78, adding the money raised by the "Kilometres for Kids" ride and donations made in Tori's name will be put to good use.

Article:
http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/lo...donations_091029/20091029/?hub=TorontoNewHome
Tori's father donates thousands to Child Find
Last Updated: 30th October 2009, 1:55pm
<snipped>
When Rodney Stafford presented the cheque to the directors of Child Find Ontario yesterday, they responded with astonished gratitude.

The amount of money he raised -- $46,687.78 -- was simply overwhelming to the child-safety advocacy group.

The money raised during Stafford's trip came from all over the world, with donations and encouragement pouring in from the United States and even Europe.

Even with the ride over, donations are still arriving. Following their visit to Woodstock, the Child Find directors travelled to Ingersoll to pick up a $2,300 cheque from a recent fundraising dance.

Article:
http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/2009/10/30/11574716-sun.html
'Keep open mind' about Tori accused
Last Updated: 13th November 2009, 5:07am
<snipped>
Following a brief court appearance by Michael Rafferty, lawyer Laura Giordano said the public needed "to keep an open mind" about her client.

"So far, only one side of the story has been told," said Giordano, a lawyer with Toronto's Derstine Penman firm. "We'll be going to trial on this matter.

Appearing by video from the Chatham Jail, Rafferty, 28, was quiet during his few moments in court, speaking only when asked to confirm his name. Assistant Crown attorney Michael Carnegie told the court that arrangements for preliminary hearing dates would be made in the near future.

With another "pre-trial discussion" scheduled for Dec. 4, the case was adjourned until Dec. 18 to allow for continued disclosure of evidence.

Article:
http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2009/11/13/11732086-sun.html
Police make donation in Tori's memory
Standing in front of a portrait of his daughter, Rodney Stafford presents the police donation to Terry Smith, the assistant director of Child Find Ontario.
November 13, 2009
<snipped>
Standing in front of a portrait of his "angel," Rodney Stafford accepted the police donation to Child Find Ontario with a grateful smile.

"Thank you," he said during the presentation at Woodstock's former John Deere plant. "I definitely can't say thank you enough."

Raised through donations from OPP officers across the province and their Woodstock Police Service colleagues, the $3,724.50 donation to the not-for-profit Child Find Ontario brought the total raised through Stafford's Kilometres for Kids to more than $50,000.

Stafford also hinted that something was in the works for next summer.

"It means more than I can actually say," Smith said. "What Rodney has done &#8212; has been able to accomplish for Child Find &#8230; is phenomenal.

stafford%20donation.jpg

Article:
http://woodstocksentinelreview.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2175286

McClintic back in court Dec. 16
November 27, 2009
<snipped>
Terri-Lynne McClintic spoke briefly by phone with Woodstock lawyer Michellene Beauchamp, who represented McClinic's lawyer Jeanine LeRoy, who was unable to attend the appearance.

"I have had ongoing discussions with Miss LeRoy about this matter," said Crown Attorney Geoff Beasley. "There have been ongoing discussions in respect to the massive disclosure."

In August LeRoy told the Sentinel-Review the Crown had already provided her with the equivalent of a computer hard drive of evidence.

Article:
http://www.oxfordreview.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2196413
Tori Stafford case put over to Dec. 16
Published On Fri Nov 27 2009
<snipped>
Terri-Lynne McClintic, 19, appeared via video from the London-Middlesex Detention Centre to have her case put over until Dec. 16.

Her co-accused, Michael Rafferty, 29, will also make his next appearance the same week, on Dec. 18.

Article:
http://www.thestar.com/news/ontario/article/731672--tori-stafford-case-put-over-to-dec-16

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/TakenVictoriaStafford041.jpghttp://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/TakenVictoriaStafford040.jpg

This charts a slightly different moment in time. The Canadian papers report school was dismissed at 3:40 p.m., just enough later to provide a new ASC, Virgo. House 7 of Removals and H. 8 of Dire Peril are thus read together and Victoria was on her way out of town as explained under the horoscope. Those born on a Full Moon Total Eclipse are more susceptible under a Full Moon such as occurred just hours after Victoria was taken. Venus is in exile, detrimented and therefore weak, incapacitated and unable to act and greatly disadvantaged in House 8, so dangerous!

This unknown woman is working with the Sun at Cusp 9, was with him before coming to Woodstock and going to meet him as she and Victoria leave. Any time you see a planet on the dark or hidden side of Cusp 9, the individual (or group) is about to take a secret trip. They may be going to Windsor or London judging from the chart directive. Because South Latitude and Cadent, the old method says too far to measure. Butterfly's method would give a line toward Toronto and right up to a door in Toronto.

Bolded by me. Tuba, I know it was quite a while ago but do you think this means that she knew him before moving back to Woodstock or that she had been out of town that day before the abduction? I read through most of this thread last night and I find it quite amazing now to look back and see how right you were about all of this. Thanks agin!

McClintic in court to set trial dates
Waves preliminary hearing
December 16, 2009
<snipped>
trial process.

McClintic waived her right for a preliminary hearing, agreeing to go directly to trial.

Justice Marietta Roberts informed McClintic that on March 12, 2010 at 10 a.m. McClinic will make an appearance in assignment court in Superior Court to set future dates.

The trial will be held in front of a judge and jury.

Article:
http://www.oxfordreview.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2224441
Tori murder suspect waives right to preliminary trial
Updated: Wed Dec. 16 2009 11:39:47 AM
<snipped>
McClintic is one of two people charged with first-degree murder and kidnapping in connection with the child's death. McClintic's former boyfriend Michael Rafferty has said he will plead not guilty to the charges.

Jeanine LeRoy, the lawyer representing the teenaged girl, said her client made the decision because she is "mentally ready to deal with the matter."

Her trial date is expected to be set on March 12.

Terri-Lynn McClintic is taken into police custody on May 20, 2009.
ImageShrinker

Article:
http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/lo...ri_murder_091216/20091216/?hub=TorontoNewHome
Top videos on lfpress.com
Last Updated: 16th December 2009, 1:27pm
<snipped>
1. The Tori Stafford tragedy Videos chronicling the search for the missing Woodstock girl and subsequent arrests in her slaying accounted for a majority of the most viewed videos at lfpress.com. The one from the day the girl's parents aired out their personal grievances at a press conference ranked on top.
*NOTE: Many videos from the case are included in this link!

Article:
http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/2009/12/16/12176816.html
Book outrages Tori's family
Release 'could potentially ruin the trial:' Dad
Last Updated: 17th December 2009, 4:23am
<snipped>
With a Christmas bereft of his eight-year-old daughter looming, the timing of the book couldn't be any worse, Stafford said.

"It's getting really hard right now. Christmas was a big thing for Tori," Stafford said. "I am going to do everything I can to get this book out of here."

Tori's mother, Tara McDonald, declined comment.

The book's author, Dianna Holden, broke her media silence yesterday to say she meant no harm to the family.

"I didn't write this to personally attack anybody. I didn't want to re-open a wound."

Holden said she wrote the book to show how speculation fuelled by the media and the Internet complicated the case and may have led to the wrong people being behind bars.

The book, Convicted of Murder and Abduction Online: Based on the True Story of the Abduction and Murder of Victoria Stafford Canada's Angel, can be ordered or downloaded online.

*Much more info at link!

Article:
http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2009/12/17/12184216-sun.html

Co-accused in Stafford slaying to plead not guilty, opts for preliminary hearing
Dec 18, 2009
<snipped>
The lawyer for the man charged with first-degree murder and kidnapping in Tori Stafford's slaying says her client will plead not guilty when the case goes to trial.

Attorney Laura Giordano says Michael Rafferty has elected to have a preliminary hearing, which is tentatively scheduled to run from June 21 through July 13.

Rafferty is of two people charged in Stafford's death.

His co-accused, Terri-Lynne McClintic, earlier this week waived her right to a preliminary hearing and chose instead to go straight to trial.

She said a hearing will be held Feb. 17 to confirm the dates for a preliminary hearing.

Article:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5hy_T1wsZ6wpRK_OlXo6t_AGbnEJQ
Female suspect in Tori Stafford killing will go directly to trial
Friday, December 18, 2009
<snipped>
One of the people accused in the disappearance and killing of eight-year-old Tori Stafford earlier this year has waived her right to a preliminary hearing.

Terri-Lynne McClintic, 19, appeared in a Woodstock courtroom Wednesday.

McClintic will go directly to trial, once dates are set at a later court appearance in March.

Terri-Lynne McClintic, 19, (left) is charged with first-degree murder in the death of 8-year-old Tori Stafford (right).
2347777.bin

Article:
http://www.globaltoronto.com/Female...illing+will+directly+trial/2347733/story.html
Preliminary hearing dates set for Stafford accused
COURTS: The lawyer for Michael Rafferty says his client will plead not guilty; his co-accused has opted to go straight to trial
Last Updated: 21st December 2009, 11:46am
<snipped>
With key court dates now set, Southwestern Ontarians could know by summer what may become of two people charged in Victoria Stafford's slaying.

Michael Rafferty appeared via video in Woodstock court yesterday, when Crown Attorney Brian Crockett said a preliminary hearing for the 28-year-old -- charged with murder and kidnapping in the eight-year-old girl's death -- is slated for between June 21 and July 13, 2010.

"Mr. Rafferty is prepared to plead not guilty," said his lawyer, Laura Giordano of the Toronto firm Derstine Penman.

A preliminary hearing is held to determine if there's enough evidence to commit charges to trial.

Giordano, Rafferty's lawyer, yesterday urged the public to remain open-minded as the case wends its way through the courts.

"I would ask the public to be patient," she said. "This will all come out at trial."

Article:
http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/2009/12/19/12210651-sun.html

Michael Rafferty remanded after hearing in Stafford murder case
February 17, 2010
<snipped>
A man accused in the abduction and slaying of Woodstock schoolgirl Tori Stafford appeared by video while lawyers discussed legal issues at a closed hearing today.
Michael Rafferty, 29, was remanded in custody until April 23.

The Crown and defence discussed legal issues involving Rafferty in advance of a preliminary hearing.
Late last year, Crown attorney Brian Crockett said a preliminary hearing will be scheduled between June 21 and July 13.

Rafferty's co-accused, 19-year-old Terri-Lynn McClintic, has waived her right to a preliminary hearing. McClintic will go directly to trial once dates are set at a court appearance in March.
Both suspects are charged with first-degree murder and kidnapping in the death of eight-year-old Tori.

Article:
http://www.thespec.com/News/BreakingNews/article/723581
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oxford County : Rafferty Back in Court in April
2010/2/18 6:40:33
<snipped>
The man accused of abduction and first degree murder in the Victoria Stafford case will return to court in April. Media was not allowed in a focus meeting held at a Woodstock courtroom yesterday morning where the Crown and defence discussed legal issues surrounding the case. Rafferty was then remained back into custody until April 23. A preliminary hearing is expected in June or July of this year. Rafferty's co-accused Terri-Lynn McClintic has waived her right to a preliminary hearing and will have a trial date set when she appears in court next month.

433ac1a2-2731-d3e4.jpg

Article:
http://cd989.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=19040

Case of woman charged in Stafford slaying held over
Friday Mar. 12, 2010 11:33 AM ET
<snipped>
The case against one of two people charged in the death of eight-year-old Tori Stafford has been put over to April 16.

Terri-Lynn McClintic, 19, earlier waived her right to a preliminary hearing to allow the case to go directly to trial.

A judicial pretrial, a private meeting between the Crown, defence and the judge, will be held before McClintic's next appearance on the 16th.

McClintic's co-accused, Michael Rafferty, appeared in court last month via video and was ordered remanded in custody until April 23.

Terri-Lynn McClintic is taken into police custody on May 20, 2009.
470_suspect_091216.jpg

Article:
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNe...0312/stafford_case_100312/20100312?hub=Canada
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victoria Stafford's parents ready for answers
March 12, 2010
<snipped>
Tara McDonald and Rodney Stafford are ready to hear answers.

The parents of Victoria Stafford said Friday morning that they want the trials of the two people charged with their daughter's murder to start soon. "It's to the point that we're both ready for it, I think," said Rodney Stafford. "It's important to find out a little bit of what is going on," he said.

LeRoy and assistant Crown attorney Geoff Beasley agreed to have the case adjourned to April 16 at 9:30 am.

McDonald, speaking for the first time publicly since her daughter's remains were found last July, said she came to court for the first time Friday to get a feel of what the process will be like. "It's more trying to prepare ourselves for what is ahead of us," she said. "We want to get use to the courtroom setting, having to see them in person or by video camera."

McDonald said her decision to get out of the public eye was made to protect the couple's son Daryn.

Video Included In Article: Victoria Stafford's parents ready for answers 1:27

Article:
http://www.oxfordreview.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2489386
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oxford County : Accused in Stafford Murder Appears in Court
2010/3/12 12:48:48
<snipped>
A judicial pretrial has been set for the woman accused in the kidnapping and murder of Victoria Stafford of Woodstock. Nineteen-year-old Terri-Lynne McClintic is charged with first-degree murder in the death of the 8 year-old, who was abducted in April as she was on her way home from school. The meeting will take place between now and April 16th - her next scheduled court appearance. McClintic's case will go directly to trial after she and her lawyer waived her right to a preliminary hearing. Her co-accused, Michael Rafferty, will appear in court April 23rd.

Article:
http://cd989.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=19279
Tori's parents want to see accused killers
Last Updated: March 12, 2010 1:48pm
<snipped>
The mother of Victoria &#8216;Tori&#8217; Stafford made a surprise appearance at a court hearing Friday for one of the two people accused in the little girl&#8217;s abduction and killing.

Tara McDonald had not spoken to the media since the body of her daughter was found in July and has avoided all court proceedings.

&#8220;We want to get used to the courtroom setting,&#8221; she said outside the courtroom with her former husband, and Tori's father, Rodney Stafford. &#8220;It is trying to prepare ourselves for what we have ahead of us.&#8221; McDonald had expected to see accused Terri-Lynn McClintic appear via video from jail. Instead, London lawyer Jeanine LeRoy appeared on behalf of her client. The proceedings were adjourned until April 16.

McDonald said she wanted to see McClintic by video as a first step to seeing the woman charged with killing her daughter in person. &#8220;So we can have our chance to look at them and not have them looking at us,&#8221; she explained.

But Stafford, who has been to several of the court hearings, said he&#8217;s tired of seeing the accused only by video. &#8220;I kind of wish they were there so they can get a sense of us sitting in the courtroom so they know just exactly what happened and how we feel about it.&#8221;

Article:
http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2010/03/12/13208886.html
Tori Stafford's mother breaks her silence
3/12/10
<snipped>
The mother of Victoria (Tori) Stafford broke her eight-month silence and made a surprise appearance Friday at a court hearing for the woman accused of killing her little girl.

"I just have decided it is time to start coming and prepare for the trials ahead," Tara McDonald said. "It's going to be tough. It's going to take a lot of strength."

But in her typical fiery fashion, McDonald also had a warning for any lawyers hoping to strike a deal for either accused. "I will raise hell. I will round up as many people as I can to raise hell. What kind of deal did my daughter get?"

Both of Tori's parents Friday expressed frustration with the slow process of getting McClintic and co-accused Michael Rafferty to trial. "It's almost a year later and we still don't know anything more than we knew 29 days after she disappeared," Stafford said.

The parents said they were bracing themselves for the year anniversary of Tori's disappearance.

"I am leaving it up to Daryn, (Tori's 12-year-old brother)," McDonald said. "If he wants to go to the cemetery, or look through pictures, it will be his call." Her son has spent the better part of a year trying to come to terms with what happened.

Article:
http://www.theobserver.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2490454

Female suspect in Tori Stafford killing will go directly to trial
December 18, 2009
<snipped>
One of the people accused in the disappearance and killing of eight-year-old Tori Stafford earlier this year has waived her right to a preliminary hearing.

Terri-Lynne McClintic, 19, appeared in a Woodstock courtroom Wednesday.

McClintic will go directly to trial, once dates are set at a later court appearance in March.

Article:
http://www.montrealgazette.com/news...illing+will+directly+trial/2347733/story.html
Tori's family says she's 'alive in us now'
Updated: Wed Apr. 07 2010 8:07:36 PM
<snipped>
It was April 8, 2009, when the girl, clad in her Hannah Montana jacket, failed to return home from school in Woodstock, Ont., setting off a desperate search that touched hearts countrywide. It was also likely the same day she was killed, though her remains were not found until more than three months later.

Thursday will be a lot tougher than April 8 last year for her dad, Rodney Stafford. Last April 8 there was hope. "It's actually harder this year than it was last year," he said. "Last year I wanted to get the story out there to bring her home. This year I know she's not coming back."

Holidays and birthdays are especially tough, but the Staffords take care to include Tori. Last Easter she had already been missing for four days and her dad bought her Easter treats to give his "baby girl" upon her return. This year for Easter, the family took some flowers to her grave.

For Halloween, her family brought to her grave a little witch decoration that cackled when the wind blew. It would have made Tori giggle, Graichen said. They visited her on Christmas, too, and her aunt Randi Millen left a candy cane on her grave.

The family tries to focus on the good times and the laughter they shared with Victoria, but they say they can't properly deal with their grief when they have no answers.

Millen, who gave birth to a daughter months after Victoria disappeared, dreams about her niece almost every night and will wake up in a cold sweat after having nightmares about Victoria crying. "I'm having a hard time coping," she said. "I think about her 20, 30 times a day."

Tori's young cousins are having a hard time coming to terms with her death, too. Millen's seven-year-old daughter, who spent a lot of time playing with Tori, has nightmares too, where she sees "bad things happening to Tori," Millen said. "She's afraid of what happened to Tori happening to her," she said.

*More at link!

Doreen Graichen (left) and Randi Millen, Victoria (Tori) Stafford's grandmother and aunt, tie a new bouquet of flowers with a photo of Tori to a pole at Millen's home in Woodstock, Ont., Wednesday, April 7, 2010.
450_cp_stafford_100407.jpg

Article:
http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/lo..._stafford_100407/20100407/?hub=TorontoNewHome
Dark cloud hangs over Tori's family
One year after daughter's death, mom doesn't think of should-haves

April 8, 2010
<snipped>
How far will she stray into darkness?

What light can guide her back home?

Each and every day for the past 365, Tara McDonald tries to find her way, pulled in opposite directions by the forces of darkness and light.

&#8220;People keep thinking and saying to us... &#8216;I hope you guys are feeling better.&#8217; We&#8217;re not,&#8221; McDonald says.

&#8220;It&#8217;s like this big dark cloud hanging over our future and we can&#8217;t get past it. We don&#8217;t know what&#8217;s past it. We don&#8217;t know what&#8217;s underneath it. We don&#8217;t know what it is going to be like to go through it. We just know that it is there.&#8221;

The last time she saw Tori alive was &#8220;that day.&#8221; There is no need to attach a date to it for Tori&#8217;s family.

She thinks of the day often, but tries to see it in a good light.

&#8220;I never want to think of the could have would have should haves because so many people have said, &#8216;If you had of gone and got your kid that day.&#8217; I can&#8217;t think of that because that would kill ... &#8221; McDonald says.

Instead, she thinks of how good the morning was. Tori was never a morning person and she and her mother often scrapped over what to wear to school, over combing her hair, over putting on lip gloss.

&#8220;It was diva drama queen every morning,&#8221; McDonald says.

&#8220;That morning ... it was a special day because her friends were going to come over after school and watch High School Musical 3. So I let her wear a skirt. I let her wear leotards. I let her wear my headband. I let her wear my earrings. I put my lip gloss on her. There were days often I dolled her up and made her look so cute. She was my little girl.&#8221;

That morning, Tori was at her best, her cutest.

&#8220;I try to look back on that day. I look at it from when she left for school and that&#8217;s it. I don&#8217;t think about... &#8221;

*Much more at link!

Article:
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2010/04/07/13502831-qmi.html
Sad Anniversary For Tori Stafford&#8217;s Family
2010/04/08
<snipped>
Terri-Lynne McClintic and Michael Rafferty are charged with first-degree murder and kidnapping. Investigators haven&#8217;t revealed details of what they believe happened in Tori&#8217;s final hours and those unanswered questions have made it that much harder for her family. "I pray that this eases as time goes by, but not having any answers is the worst," Graichen said. "We don't want to know but we do want to know."

Tori&#8217;s case sparked an overhaul of Ontario&#8217;s Amber Alert program after the Oxford Community Police force came under fire for not issuing the clarion call immediately. The investigators said the case didn&#8217;t fulfill the criteria for an Amber Alert.

Before the changes were implemented, authorities had to confirm a child had been abducted, believe that child was in danger of serious harm or death and have a description of the child and a suspect or vehicle.

Police now only have to believe a child has been abducted and is in danger. They can also issue an alert without descriptions of a suspect or vehicle.

Article:
http://www.citytv.com/toronto/cityn...4--sad-anniversary-for-tori-stafford-s-family
'She's alive in us now,' Victoria Stafford's family says
Thursday, April 8, 2010 | 10:23 AM ET
<snipped>
It has been one year since Victoria "Tori" Stafford's family last held the bright, smiling eight-year-old or saw her trudge off to school with her big brother.

She missed a lot in the past year: two family weddings, a new baby cousin and numerous holidays and milestones when the absence of a loved one is most acutely felt.

Police have been tight-lipped about what they allege happened after Victoria was seen on surveillance video being led away from her school. Her remains were found in July, 2009 north of Guelph, Ont.

The case against McClintic has been held over until April 16. McClintic earlier waived her right to a preliminary hearing to allow the case to go directly to trial.

McClintic's co-accused, Rafferty, appeared in court in February via video link and was ordered remanded in custody until April 23. This year is a lot tougher than April 8 last year, said Victoria's dad, Rodney Stafford.

Stafford and his 11-year-old son Daryn are riding from Edmonton to Woodstock starting on June 20 on a journey they're calling Kilometres for Kids 2: A Sibling's Story. It's the second bike ride to raise money for Child Find Ontario in his daughter's memory.

Article:
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/windsor/story/2010/04/08/toronto-tori-stafford-anniversary.html
Year later, still no answer why Tori Stafford abducted, slain
April 8, 2010
<snipped>
Two Woodstock residents &#8212;Terri-Lynne McClintic and Michael Rafferty &#8212; have since been charged with first-degree murder in the girl's death. The relationship between the accused and Tori, if one exists, has not been established. Their criminal trials have yet to begin.

To Tori's family, the last year, beginning with her disappearance on April 8, 2009, has been a lifetime. "It's hard to explain," said Tori's father, Rodney Stafford, his voice breaking. "Some days it feels like she disappeared just yesterday. Some days, it feels like it was forever ago."

He said one issue is that no one, not even the family, understands why Tori was snatched on her way home after school that day.

No one knows why surveillance video showed the trusting girl walk away hand-in-hand with an unknown woman.

Nor are there answers about why she was killed, or how little Tori ended up in that field, nearly 130 kilometres away from home. "It is still hard, still really hard. We still don't have any answers to anything. Everybody has been really frustrated by it," said Stafford. "We've come to terms about what has happened, that there was nothing we could done about it."

*Much more at link!

Article:
http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/TORI/2777936/story.html

My guess is still the same....after the trial starts, I suppose we will learn what happened but I still think that they had abducted her to bring her to someone and when LE caught up with them, ie: checking the airports etc.....they could not get her out of the country to deliver her, so they killed her and are now petrified, knowing that they will lose their life if they say "who"

LE was sent this theory and began blocking off all means of travel...she was found dead a week later.

My guess is still the same....after the trial starts, I suppose we will learn what happened but I still think that they had abducted her to bring her to someone and when LE caught up with them, ie: checking the airports etc.....they could not get her out of the country to deliver her, so they killed her and are now petrified, knowing that they will lose their life if they say "who"

LE was sent this theory and began blocking off all means of travel...she was found dead a week later.

TLM was already in jail at the time, she took LE to the location she could not have done that if she was not there, and she had been in jail for a month at that time so VS could not have only been killed a week prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member