Forensic Astrology - VICTORIA (Tori) STAFFORD - Canada

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, doubletrouble! We will track this down eventually. As you say, if she is already 31, she dates back to 1977 but as far as we know, Tara's birth year is 1978.

Js. G. has a tough chart. I wouldn't want it, particularly the exact conjunction of Sun & Saturn in Leo. However, he has the Moon and Venus in Torl's Sun Sign and that is a good tie between them, affectionate and protective.

I'm confused Tuba, is there charts to see that you have done on James and Sara, I do not understand the link below your replies.

I'm confused Tuba, is there charts to see that you have done on James and Sara, I do not understand the link below your replies.

gm...i do believe that the link under tuba's posts are the result of her endless, tireless, devoted astro calender on the caylee a case:blowkiss:

Tuba: In reference to the chart you produced here:
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/TaraofOntario043.jpg

In your chart you note the dates of May 15th and 16th as Tori reaching her solitice point by transit, Are there any more words that can be wrapped around this that may help me understand a bit better. Is there anything we can be watching for or paying attention to over the next couple of days leading into the 15th and 16th. I probably do not have your description correct above as I am just keying into the dates of the 15th and 16th of May as having some significance based on the chart.

I think you did very well remembering those are important days but the chart is for Tara herself and of course, right now, everything does relate to her daughter also. Because of the nature of Mars and Saturn, this turn in the road is an unhappy one. The Sun is also active on those dates and not a cheering influence. Mercury will be on a star group of sorrow, the Weeping Sisters (Pleiades). So whatever surfaces mid-month will confirm the worst dreads of those who fear Tori is gone. Let's try to whistle past this landmark and see whether we make it to the other side.

Just keeping our eyes and ears on this:

Police find human remains in north Brampton

Const. Adam Minion said the homicide squad was leading the investigation and that a grid search of the area was planned.

Today is also the first day since the pressers started that neither Tara or Rodney showed up to meet with the press.

Just keeping tuned in to what is happening in the area around where Tori went missing...this may be nothing but we don't know yet.

http://www.thestar.com/gta/crime/article/632516

May 15th the pc for TM and RS was a blowout. They faught openly before cameras and shamed each other completely taking the focus off of the missing child. T herself admitted she is a recovering addict. Is this what was meant by the unhappy turn in the road for her?
Can a chart reveal if the child will be found, or if an arrest will be made? I am going back to read all the charts to see if these questions have already been addressed .
Tomorrow is Victoria day here. Although it is in honour of another famous Victoria, I will be thinking of little tori that day.

http://www.mogulus.com/lfpress

ETA: link for pc

I did listen to T.M.'s long discussion of her addiction to Oxycontin and the treatment. The reporter asked her if her addiction was to Oxycontin & she answered yes but he didn't ask about other drugs. To date, we have an admission that her initial denial of drug usage was false. She thinks it would have been a mistake to announce that her child is missing and that she is an addict because of how suspicious that sounds. However, to have to admit now that the accusation was true is even more suspicious because we have drug use and lying.

I tried to find the lawn invitational to reporters on the day of the bite-up between R.S. and her but could not. I did read two articles about it. No doubt these were bad days for Tara, self-created. Who is more authentically emotional about the loss of Victoria is not a legitimate topic for the former couple. She has said she wants to confine the subject to finding her daughter.

In the chart based on surveillance video, you can see that the Libra Moon is 19° from making the direct opposition to the woman seen walking up the hill with Victoria. The woman is 28:26 Aries and she is not in Woodstock but at a distance. Here is the problem: that very late Mercury moves to 29°, then 30° and enters Taurus before the Libra Moon can lock her in by the direct and exact opposition. In astrological parlance, she refrains or drops from view before we can grab her by the ankle. That leaves the mastermind, Sun exalted at 19° Aries and we can definitely get a bead on him. There were three remaining weeks in April, four weeks in May and three weeks into June makes up the gap between the Moon and the Sun in our chart for a breakthrough then.

The argument is in the pc for May 15th, at this link http://www.mogulus.com/lfpress
Click on 'demand' and then on 'may' and scroll down to the 15th. It is about 30minutes long but the argument happens early in the video.

Tuba,
Do I understand correctly that there will be a breakthrough in June?
Thank you,
QB.

Thank you for directing me to the video. Yes, you understand correctly.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/NoticetoRStafford061.jpg

This is the horoscope for the phone call notifying Victoria's father that she is missing. It is cast for 6:30 p.m., EDST, April 8, 2009.

Am I reading your chart correctly Tuba... Are you saying she is with a man????? So the female part of the chart is an accessory, to this the female lead Tori to a male?

You know I am new to this so I guess I have totally read her charts wrong. So can you please explain in better detail so that I can understand.

I consider the woman who walked off with Victoria to be more than an accessory, instead a conspirator. Mercury, who is regularly an agent and intermediary or go-between, was last over the Sun just behind the Cusp of House 9. They are conspiring and working together. This is my interpretation from the beginning. See post #20. But you may see something quite different. I am interested to read your analysis. Also, butterfly, the time I used was a little different from what you probably based your findings on. By 3:40 p.m., Victoria was no longer a free spirit. She & the woman seen had gone up the hill and into either a car or a bldg. For various reasons, that is the time I used. Reports in the newspapers conflicted early on. Please share what you believe happened from your own charting.

It is 1:45 and I just finished reading this thread. This is fascinating.

There was one thing I wanted to mention tho. I have a friend who lives in europe who is a former Bandidos. I asked him if there could be a connection to Tori's disappearance. He does know alot about the Bandidos obviously since he was part of them for 10 years, and he started explaining the culture of biker gangs. He explained that 1%(outlaw bikers) have a by-law that forbids them to involve women and children in their wars. This by-law is something they live with as tho it were their ten commandments.

On another note, thank you, I've learned alot on this thread, tho by the readings, it chills me to think that Tori may not be able to come home.

In many of my last posts regarding this little girl, I mentioned that my gut was always and still related to a possible abduction to bring Tori to a male from another country who pays people, in this case, this woman that walked off with her, for some sort of personal reason that I can't even bare to voice.

I am reading the posts about the Bandido's in regards to this girl and can't understand why it is believed that they could be involved? I understand the company you keep is a factor in who you expose your children to which makes them vulnerable to "dark people"...Haleigh Cummings is another example of this irresponsibility but I have not heard of biker members (outside of ransom for debt) ever disappear with a child, not return her, not ask for money...they just don't return them....this has to be for reasons that go beyond the root of all evil "money" which biker gangs do everything for. Tuba has posted several charts and talked about "a ring" I think it is a "child ring" and not a gang. Is she still alive, is she going to be found?

When I study the chart for the first press invitation to her lawn, there are features in it that I do not like. The south node of the Moon is rising in House 1. Robert De Luce called the dragon's tail (south node) useful as to deception and carelessness. He referred to the person as a liar and a deceiver. We do know that T.M. was not honest about her addiction and past drug usage and we still do not know the extent of it.

Then we see that the Moon itself, the same Moon that shows in Tori's chart as her mother, was last over the truant child, Pluto and that this Moon rules the House of Self Undoing & Grave Mistakes for T.M.

What is weirder to me is that the exalted Sun in Aries rules the ASC of the press event chart. That is T.M. herself. But the Sun was the party responsible for ordering that Tori be spirited away! The Sun in Aries is comfortably a male but certainly the Sun is a convertible body that sometimes represents a Leo woman or a powerful female.

Nevertheless, it is not the woman holding the press invitation who is directly responsible for any harm that came to her daughter. That party is Uranus, ruler of T.M.'s House 7: an open enemy.

When a child goes missing, the very least we should expect from those left behind is the whole truth. That's why this case and Haleigh's case are so frustrating. It is impossible to make sense out of cobwebs.

I will put my interpretations together and see what you think Tuba, I have posted a few on here already. My problem is I am not as confident in my readings of the charts considering I am just learning, and I do not want to ruin the astro's who have great experience and such a wonderful track record by being wrong, but if you are intrested in reading what I think according to the chart I will be honored to put it together and post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper