Forensic reports in

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
K - gotcha. FWIW, I don't think she was placed in the trunk immediately following her death, so I'd imagine the question of whether or not any trace amounts of chlorine, etc., would have made it into the trunk depend upon (1) where she was placed/interred initially and (2) how much chlorine would have to remain on her skin following its drying there to show up in the test results.

Yep, we agree. For me, it discounts a theory I have heard about that she was killed from the chloro fumes, and KC went to the A's and put her in the pool to feign a drowning. When she sank immediately as already deceased, KC abandoned the idea and then placed her back in the trunk.
I personally did not and do not believe that

Here's what I want to know:

How long does it take for the "death band" to appear on the hair, and if the root is attached, will it create that mark if removed from a recently deceased individual? I am trying to decide if the hair gives us a better timeline.

also - reading about the examination of Casey's vs. Caylee's DNA - I thought of something, (someone else has probably brought it up on here in the millions of posts so if I am stealing your thought, it is not intentional)...another reason the family has been so vague about Caylee's father is that if they can pinpoint who she gets 50% of her DNA from, then they can complete a DNA profile for her and say definitively if she was in that trunk - if not, the evidence can't tell them if the DNA is Casey's or Caylee's.

:clap:
I had to laugh when I read that. Seems they are anticipating the pizza argument from the defense. Will we see forensics from squirrel decomp. too?

:clap: Ah I think we did.........report says it is not from an animal. YEAH they saved the squirrels. Now, about those hamsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties