Forensic reports in

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that the samples sent to the body farm DID NOT include the entire carpet from the back of that trunk...only samples. THere is lots more evidence to come from the trunk. These were hair band studies and air sample studies. That's how the description read to me, only samples.

If they haven't done it already, let's hope they RIP UP ALL OF THE CARPET AND DO TESTING ON THE LAYERS BENEATH THE CARPET, SUCH AS THE LINER THAT'S ALWAYS THERE FOR NOISE REDUCTION, ETC., AND THE BOTTOM OF THE TRUNK ITSELF.

The question it does NOT answer, so far, is when those attempts at cleaning were done. IE: was it done by KC and abandoned due to not working, and thus the potential kidnap scenario developed but the scent just got stronger, or by the gpa's when they picked up the car?

I think this is what Casey was doing the days she backed in the garage.

Hey, did anyone else notice this from the Body Farm report?

Page 2 (1st paragraph re: air samples taken):

“An MSDS sheet, listing the ingredients of BlueStar, was obtained and evaluated by a chemist ... His conclusion was that the components of the product could not have contributed to the chemical signature obtained in these analyses.”

Page 8 (1st paragraph, re: estimating post-mortem interval from inorganic elements):

“The low concentration of sodium also indicates almost no contribution to the sample from the BlueStar product

WTH is BlueStar? Just wondering ...

If this is Blue Star Ointment found in the car. That is sold in drugstores as a muscle relaxant similar to benegay but that has a very pungent odor. Maybe that's what was used to mask the odor when moving the body instead of Vicks?

I would think that this would mean only that she was in the closed trunk of the car.

Anaerobic bacteria thrive in many parts of the human body where there is not air exchange; the body would not have to be in a sealed environment for anaerobic bacteria to carry out decomp.

I've posted this before, and I'll post it again, I've never thought that the shovel she borrowed was a shovel *of interest,* so the fact that it doesn't show much is no surprise to me. I think any shovel that was used was disposed of previously...and thus the new, shiny shovel we saw way-back-when hanging in the A garage for a time...

Yup, agreed. I remember the shiny shovel, left corner of the garage!

Maybe a shovel or *like tool of interest* is on the JCPenney Bill?
Portable Butane grill?

I was looking atthe report released today - does anyone know what they are referring to as "BlueStar" product?

It's luminol, which is used by police to find blood and other bodily products.

If this is Blue Star Ointment found in the car. That is sold in drugstores as a muscle relaxant similar to benegay but that has a very pungent odor. Maybe that's what was used to mask the odor when moving the body instead of Vicks?
Its already been linked in this thread. Bluestar is a forensics testing product.

nope, it's like Luminol, it makes blood show up

i think that once the defense sees all the other evidence that LE has

it will be a "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMN" moment

this case is gold for the prosection

I really hope you are right! After the OJ and Phil Spector cases, I never know how a jury will vote...they were scientifically "a slam dunk" until they found one jurer who didn't buy into the forensics...even smart jurors can overthink a valid point...I'm praying the truth wins out, not good defense strategy...reasonable doubt is unfortunately too easy to instill in juror's minds.

snipped: "...Maybe a shovel or *like tool of interest* is on the JCPenney Bill?
Portable Butane grill?

I REALLYREALLYREALLY want to see those credit card statements in FULL DETAIL. :furious::furious::furious:

I guess this throws out the squirrel defense??? Even Kobe said that thiers a possibility of an animal dying in the car - but then we know how reliable Kobe has been

I think the dead squirrel is a possible Plan B insanity defense scenario that Casey concocted. She sure seems to have laid the groundwork for that with all the references to a dead squirrel in her car.
Puke.
Too bad none of their BS is going to get them anywhere other than the Monster's Hall of Fame.

I was looking atthe report released today - does anyone know what they are referring to as "BlueStar" product?

A new luminol-based formula

BLUESTAR® FORENSIC is a blood visualizing agent, based on luminol, a molecule that is well-known amongst forensic criminologists. The constitution of BLUESTAR® FORENSIC has made it possible to eliminate inconvenient elements associated with other luminol-based reactive agents

http://www.bluestar-forensic.com/index.php

No, not necessarily. Death from drowning would mean chlorine was ingested, and it might not have made it into the decomp fluids.

No I agree with you, I was more referring to if she had placed in the car following drowning, a suit, etc, would contain the chems from the pool and would seep into the liner, imo.. Anyone with a Chem background weigh in!

I think this is what Casey was doing the days she backed in the garage.
I think GA and CA might have helped (without realizing) clean up the crime scene, or at least the trunk and rest of the car. You know they didn't just leave the car sitting there in the garage after LE left.

http://www.bluestar-forensic.com/gb/bluestar-versions.php
kit_all_s.jpg

That is seriously the 3rd answer on here to that, all different- not picking on yours at all- I just want to know who's right:crazy:

I'd go with the luminol type substance - more than a few have stated the same thing!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member