Formal Sentencing - August 24 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden 3m3 minutes ago
DA: He's not on death row, so that guy can serve #theatershooting sentence in CA. There's no limit on possible privileges. We just have yrs.

Just wish to mention the constant troll over on twitter now proclaims that the "DA is "Grandstanding"..Boy! Its all I could do not to strike this troll with a thunderbolt!! Such hateful tweets ( from a like minded JH follower :tantrum: ) I had to endure this hateful person!

Well at least King apologizes for any harm their actions caused..and you believe that..I've got a bridge to sell you!! :scared:

Ohhh Judge will do sentencing in the morning ( likely 840 am MT) ..Sorry..thought it was going be today :blushing:

well, isn't that specially kind of you king, to not be asking for an appeal!
he just had to dig in one more time about the plea deal-omitting, they did not give the state what they wanted in order to consider a plea. WTH? We know all about it & your team, king!!!!!

MsJosie made a great post!
I was thinking that even if he's in solitary, that may only be for a few years. But even in solitary, in prison, they can get to them. I can really see a prisoner doing a Dahmer to him. Some of these prisoners will see him as 'privileged' & he will not be well liked. Just some thoughts I had.

My boyfriend said the same thing... about Dahmer, that is... that someone will likely kill him just so they can say they did "or get credit for" being the person who killed James Holmes.

I am bringing Zoey's post 285 over. This is a link to a YouTube, showing a different view of the court room. There are at least 5 different clips that can be watched, maybe more.

There are close ups of the lawyers, The Judge, and that guy, the felon. I thought some of the views were interesting of certain people. I did count at least 5 uniformed court security that were present. The court room was not full on the defense side. I could not see well on the state's side. I know there is an over flow room where I am sure a lot of people are, safe from cameras but yet together united.

I think it is worth viewing some of these clips to see how the felon is 'there'.

Thanks Zoey for the link. From this link which is #3, you can find the other links available.

croakerqueen123 ‏@croakerqueen · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting #theatertrial Sentencing - Different View of Courtroom

# 3: http://youtu.be/UhMAipXp2S8?a

I am having a hard time copy/paste as the website is not working well for me. I hope you can get to view this link or go back to Zoey's post 285 to her link.

jmo

holy cow!!!!!!!!!!! Close up of spangler, scared me!!!!!!!!!!! What a mean nasty scowl she has on her face!!!!!!! MOO

Again, my sister won't go to movies due to getting lice 2 times....I don't know how these people return to theater----

Thanks for giving me a break to literally LOL during all of these tragic statements. :D

I will be back for only the first hour or so in the morning..My brother is coming to visit ( from out west) so just have to take the time to reconnect!! If nothing else THIS case reminds me how important it is to grasp every moment one gets to connect with FAMILY and Friends!!

I will re-appear in the morning..Have a good evening..

Coward will never allocate..He's scared of pain/He's scared of even attempting to ask for "forgiveness"....YEP~~

Looks like Brauchler is going to make short closing and the JUDGE will pronounce all sentencing today!! and not tomorrow!!

In one respect I'm glad no DP----lethal injection to kind. I'm getting mean that way :(

I will be back for only the first hour or so in the morning..My brother is coming to visit ( from out west) so just have to take the time to reconnect!! If nothing else THIS case reminds me how important it is to grasp every moment one gets to connect with FAMILY and Friends!!

I will re-appear in the morning..Have a good evening..

You as well.

Thanks for giving me a break to literally LOL during all of these tragic statements. :D

You are welcome!!!! When my kids were younger they had hair past waist---i never ever wanted lice. One daughter literally broke down in tears on lice check days

Bravo George Brauchler!! You are so eloquent!

Brauchler defends the feelings of the victims..and Judge defends the system he is bound to ... I agree with that comment..It's a legal System..for the victims of "That Guy" will never view it as true Justice. Thus is unfair. :tantrum:

Mr. B. points out that That Guy could get married..Judge cannot even sentence limitations for his care and comfort...SO I agree It may be legal but it is NOT JUSTICE!!!! In my humble Opinion!!

Ill have to loo that up tomorrow

Thanks guys... for posting all the tweets. I've been working, but honestly, I'm not sure I could bear listening/watching these heartbreaking statements. I can barely read them without crying. So thanks again!

holy cow!!!!!!!!!!! Close up of spangler, scared me!!!!!!!!!!! What a mean nasty scowl she has on her face!!!!!!! MOO

Yes, she did. I did not want to say anything...wanted to see if anyone else saw some of the things I did. I can only imagine what the family and friends and victims had to put up with from the defense if they show this in the court.

He just seems the same from day one as long as the Judge or Jury were present. I wonder if the Judge could see the taping of the court room after he left the bench? I would think, that in this day and age, the court rooms would all be video taping while people are present for safety reasons. I do not know that for a fact.

I think the Judge is going to be up writing a nice 'speech' for tomorrow. He will not let us down.

In one respect I'm glad no DP----lethal injection to kind. I'm getting mean that way :(

BUT zoey..did you hear what LWOP actually allows this Monster?? He can work his way into medium security..He could get married/have visits where he can hug, speak and be with family and friends, communicate with same. The Judge cannot sentence to any restrictions at all!! ( Tho unable to profit financially is possible).

We all know how those LWOP guys escaped from prison in Upper NY State ( Clinton Prison) and what sort of life they lived behind bars...Far too cushy in my book given the carnage e created.

Mother spoke..said their evil spawn did express remorse ..Yep..How else can she accept that her monster son she birthed is EVIL..Instead she wants to be he is just sick..and not capable to express it...SMH..
I conclude mommy can't accept it, so choses to grasp at straws to somehow excuse his post murder behaviour and inability to show remorse....Could it be she actually knows?? Personally it doesn't matter..As she said..SHE does not actually label herself/husband as VICTIMS..GOOD Because in the end ..In the grand scheme of things" they prevailed..got to have their monster spared..while Victims are left with the bits and pieces of the puzzle of their lives entirely missing too many pieces unable to ever put the "LIFE Puzzle" back together!!!

BUT zoey..did you hear what LWOP actually allows this Monster?? He can work his way into medium security..He could get married/have visits where he can hug, speak and be with family and friends, communicate with same. The Judge cannot sentence to any restrictions at all!! ( Tho unable to profit financially is possible).

We all know how those LWOP guys escaped from prison in Upper NY State ( Clinton Prison) and what sort of life they lived behind bars...Far too cushy in my book given the carnage e created.

Mother spoke..said their evil spawn did express remorse ..Yep..How else can she accept that her monster son she birthed is EVIL..Instead she wants to be he is just sick..and not capable to express it...SMH..
I conclude mommy can't accept it, so choses to grasp at straws to somehow excuse his post murder behaviour and inability to show remorse....Could it be she actually knows?? Personally it doesn't matter..As she said..SHE does not actually label herself/husband as VICTIMS..GOOD Because in the end ..In the grand scheme of things" they prevailed..got to have their monster spared..while Victims are left with the bits and pieces of the puzzle of their lives entirely missing too many pieces unable to ever put the "LIFE Puzzle" back together!!!

I wonder if his ( sorry) to his Mom and Dad went like this, "I'm sorry I put You and Dad through this."
And Mom is twisting it so she can speak for him because her baby boy doesn't want to allocute. It seemed better for Jodi Arias to get LWOP because she wanted to travel versus that guy who could care less about anything. At least with JA we knew she would suffer somewhat.

In hearing all, or nearly all, of the impact statements, the thing that I noticed more than any other which was shared by many of the survivors was this: Whenever they go out -- to a restaurant, mall, etc., etc., they always look for an escape route. Can you imagine? Post office, church, temple, grocery store, library, doctor's office, child's school, on & on & on. They may never be able to shake that fear. And that's just one problem that they will encounter for the rest of their lives. Some are still in therapy.

Oh my, many of us are so, so fortunate. SMH

On another note:

The good judge was very passionate about justice in his remarks at the end of the witness statements. Very fine work and ideals from this man.

Our favorite DA did one heck of a closing, didn't he? And he's right -- the monster will be mostly all right, but I'm hoping that he won't be a favorite inmate with the guards and prison staff. That would be a comfort of a sort.

Consider Jeffrey Dahmer: He was sentenced, in a Wisconsin court and then in an Ohio court, to a total of 16 life terms plus many additional years. He went to prison in May, 1992. On November 22,1994, he was working with 2 other inmates, and was found in the prison shower area badly bludgeoned about the head and face. He was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead that same day.

Jeffrey didn't get to serve all of his term. Pity, that. Tsk, tsk. That's a good bedtime story for JH, IMHO.
icon8.png

I guess we'll hear the sentencing tomorrow, right?

OK..guys get your kleenex ready..this is a video the Aurora Victims made to send out support to far too many victims who fall victim to violence..My eyes started leaking once again!!

https://youtu.be/LNXUxGxAiWQ

In hearing all, or nearly all, of the impact statements, the thing that I noticed more than any other which was shared by many of the survivors was this: Whenever they go out -- to a restaurant, mall, etc., etc., they always look for an escape route. Can you imagine? Post office, church, temple, grocery store, library, doctor's office, child's school, on & on & on. They may never be able to shake that fear. And that's just one problem that they will encounter for the rest of their lives. Some are still in therapy.

Oh my, many of us are so, so fortunate. SMH

On another note:

The good judge was very passionate about justice in his remarks at the end of the witness statements. Very fine work and ideals from this man.

Our favorite DA did one heck of a closing, didn't he? And he's right -- the monster will be mostly all right, but I'm hoping that he won't be a favorite inmate with the guards and prison staff. That would be a comfort of a sort.

Consider Jeffrey Dahmer: He was sentenced, in a Wisconsin court and then in an Ohio court, to a total of 16 life terms plus many additional years. He went to prison in May, 1992. On November 22,1994, he was working with 2 other inmates, and was found in the prison shower area badly bludgeoned about the head and face. He was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead that same day.

Jeffrey didn't get to serve all of his term. Pity, that. Tsk, tsk. That's a good bedtime story for JH, IMHO.
icon8.png

I guess we'll hear the sentencing tomorrow, right?

Also... Jeffrey Dahmer spent one of those two years in solitary confinement for his protection. So basically... he was dead after only spending a year and a half in general population!

I just listened to George Brauchler's final argument. I was incensed to watch King blatantly yawning in the background. That man has no manners whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again his mother spoke? Everytime I check out early.....my only thing with DP is it's humaine and generally killers are very inhumane and I wish punishment matched the crime.
I hope he is housed among criminally crazy group-screamers. He has put so many people thru shell and you know deep down he is pleased. As stated earlier not a crier --listening to those victims.....horrendous.

I just listened to George Brauchler's final argument. I was incensed to watch King blatantly yawning in the background. That man has no manners whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I plan on watching tomorrow--have e joyed our little group.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back