Formal Sentencing - August 24 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Judge, thanks for controlling the case. We’ve all changed forever.
The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 52s53 seconds ago
#theatershooting

I hope “That guy” realizes the harm he’s done to thousands of people

#theatershooting

Pearson reads statement from Mary Barg, Aunt Kitty, to Alex Sullivam

#theatershooting

She says he had a laugh/smile that would brightens anyone’s day.

#theatershooting

difficult to let his mom know how MY son is doing. Nothing will bring her back to who she was

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 54s54 seconds ago
@AuroraGov Mayor Steve Hogan on #theatershooting impact: It's "almost immeasurable." The injured and the uninjured -- it impacted us all.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 53s53 seconds ago
#theatershooting

We do have great memories and pics implanted in my mind and heart

#theatershooting

Those do not replace the times we would have together.

#theatershooting

Sincerely, Aunt Kitty.

#theatershooting

Sincerely, Aunt Kitty.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 40s41 seconds ago
#theatershooting

3 years ago Im in Cancun, heading home after trip from high school graduation.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 52s53 seconds ago
@AuroraGov Mayor Steve Hogan: City offers free mental health services post-#theatershooting. Victim statements live: http://link.kdvr.com/1hEdHSP

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 48s49 seconds ago
#theatershooting

I saw on news about the shooting

didn’t think I knew anyone. Called friends to make sure they’re okay. Packed bags, went to airport

#theatershooting

Mom picks up phone and gasps for air. His best friend almost died.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 59s59 seconds ago
#theatershooting

The hurt he caused is immeasurable

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 43s43 seconds ago
Steve Hogan says at worldwide conferences years later, being introduced as @AuroraGov Mayor still draws #theatershooting condolences.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 3m3 minutes ago
Jeanne Collins: Know son-in-law Alex Sullivan, slain in #theatershooting, is w/ The Father & has heard, “Well done, good & faithful servant”

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
Jeanne Collins on son-in-law Alex Sullivan, slain in #theatershooting: I prayed 4 boy who'd marry Cassie. U made her luckiest girl in world

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden 6m6 minutes ago
Jeanne Collins on son-in-law Alex Sullivan, slain in #theatershooting: I prayed 4 boy who'd marry Cassie. U made her luckiest girl in world.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden 12m12 minutes ago
Jeanne Collins: Know son-in-law Alex Sullivan, slain in #theatershooting, is w/ The Father & has heard, “Well done, good & faithful servant”

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden 7m7 minutes ago
Dan King doesn't expect anyone to address #theatershooting court on defendant's behalf. About 10 more vic statements left. Sentence tomorrow

7NEWS Denver Channel ‏@DenverChannel 8m8 minutes ago
Hard to hear, but I think @GeorgeBrauchler said only 10 more statements to be heard in #Theatershooting. Defense thinks they have nothing

Looks like a break should be back in 15 minutes or so

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden 49s50 seconds ago
Det. Craig Appel, who interviewed Holmes post-#theatershooting: All cases are tragedies but this was different. We've recovered - on surface

King said 'he doesn't think' the defense has any statements! They better not dare to keep assaulting victims & make excuses for the convict!

I have to go out for a bit..hope someone can fill in until I get back..
Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden 49s49 seconds ago
Det. Craig Appel, who interviewed Holmes post-#theatershooting: What kind of person could do this? It's pure evil. It's hard to understand.

Hi, Good Folks -- Just blowing in -- we've been on the road -- gonna try to catch up -- how far along are we into today's witnesses? Any fireworks?

Ahhhh, it's good to be with my friends. Breath of good, fresh air! :)

Just clicked on Twitter and the pictures of THAT GUY looks like the defense is trying to make him look younger. What games the Defense plays. That guy hasn't spent a day in prison yet so he still has that smirk on his face. Disgusting.

Stan Bush ‏@StanBushTV 2m2 minutes ago
Last witness to testify in #theatershooting sentencing, the mother of Farrah Soudani. Judge will sentence Holmes tomorrow.
7NEWS Denver Channel ‏@DenverChannel 2m2 minutes ago
“For the vote of 1 to outweigh the vote of 11 in a legal system isn't justice” says Farrah Soudani’s mother about #TheaterShooting trial

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden 5m5 minutes ago
Christina Blache, shot in #theatershooting & friend of slain Alex Sullivan: I want it known lasting impacts remain 3 years later.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden 5m5 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting survivors, veterans & spouses Jaclyn Lader & Elliot Lader: Holmes stole formerly held belief that we were safe on U.S. soil

I am bringing Zoey's post 285 over. This is a link to a YouTube, showing a different view of the court room. There are at least 5 different clips that can be watched, maybe more.

There are close ups of the lawyers, The Judge, and that guy, the felon. I thought some of the views were interesting of certain people. I did count at least 5 uniformed court security that were present. The court room was not full on the defense side. I could not see well on the state's side. I know there is an over flow room where I am sure a lot of people are, safe from cameras but yet together united.

I think it is worth viewing some of these clips to see how the felon is 'there'.

Thanks Zoey for the link. From this link which is #3, you can find the other links available.

croakerqueen123 ‏@croakerqueen · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting #theatertrial Sentencing - Different View of Courtroom

# 3: http://youtu.be/UhMAipXp2S8?a

I am having a hard time copy/paste as the website is not working well for me. I hope you can get to view this link or go back to Zoey's post 285 to her link.

jmo

Coward will never allocate..He's scared of pain/He's scared of even attempting to ask for "forgiveness"....YEP~~

Looks like Brauchler is going to make short closing and the JUDGE will pronounce all sentencing today!! and not tomorrow!!

Bravo George Brauchler!! You are so eloquent!

Brauchler defends the feelings of the victims..and Judge defends the system he is bound to ... I agree with that comment..It's a legal System..for the victims of "That Guy" will never view it as true Justice. Thus is unfair. :tantrum:

Mr. B. points out that That Guy could get married..Judge cannot even sentence limitations for his care and comfort...SO I agree It may be legal but it is NOT JUSTICE!!!! In my humble Opinion!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back