Formal Sentencing - August 24 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Judge making it clear that the previous life sentences makes it so the defendant won't ever have parole, even though the law on the other attempted first degree charges includes the 5 years of mandatory parole.

Where are Brady and Higgs? Can't they bear to see their pet sentenced?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Where are Brady & Higgs? They should have to be there, listen to every victim impact statement, and hear every sentencing count, IMO.

12 consecutive life sentences without the possibility of parole, 3318 years consecutive in the department of corrections- maximum sentences

Thank you Judge...max sentence! Felon should not ever get out!

12 Life Sentences plus 3, 318 years (per ABC 7 Colorado)

Judge says he is 100% sure that the sentences are just and fair, it is the court's intention that the defendant never set foot in free society again.

"Get the defendant out of my courtroom!" to rounds of applause!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440609524.282812.jpg

Judge Samour: "Get the defendant out of my courtroom!"

"Alright Sheriff, get the defendant out of my courtroom... please."

Whohooooo Judge!:happydance:

I'm very emotional. My prayer is that every victim and loved one will be able to finally look ahead and begin to heal.

Zoey, can you please find those other camera views of when he was being sentenced...please???

I'm very emotional. My prayer is that every victim and loved one will be able to finally look ahead and begin to heal.

The sad thing, is many will never beable to move forward or work this out. Like DH saids, "you don't understand, we cannot just move forward, deal with it, forget it, it is with us 24/7, every year/month/week/day/hour/minute/second...every thing we do, say or go, is a reminder''....prayers and positive thoughts are the best we can do for everyone.

I so enjoyed you, Maisebelle and Zoey plus so many others for keeping up with the tweets and writing it all down here. To everyone for their input no matter what their feelings or thoughts it was important. We had a wonderful group here....so very nice. I hope to see everyone at another case...

I have a question...I am sure it was answered. Are there any civil cases against 'that felon' or his family? The family because they appeared to supply him with the monies and appeared to know he needed help.

And how does 'that felon' go about paying back restitution that the State will get? From the commissary monies that will be put into his account monthly by the family?

Thanks....

Love this judge!!!

Thank you friends for all being here and thank you for the tweets and all the updates.

I pray for these families. I pray for their peace, strength, and comfort, although I'm afraid they may never have it. I pray for EVERYONE but my heart goes out to Ashley Moser, who IMO suffered a fate worse than death. The fact that she gets up every day absolutely takes my breath away.

Prayers.

Very emotional here, too Maise - and it seemed as if the Judge was emotional, as well.
I don't know how all of the victims and loved ones had strength to testify and give statements, and I hope this gives them at least some sense of closure. I can't begin to imagine what this was like for them.

I still find it surprising that the convict, had nothing to say, even until the end. Every convict always has something to say, no matter what!

Then to have his mom give the excuse that because of his mental condition & meds, he's unable to express remorse. Then say he's expressed remorse to HER!

The part I like is when the Judge said he was not privy to what deals were
Attempted but from the start of this trial the Defendant never asked for LWOP. The trial started with him asking for Not guilty by reason of insanity. He never said LWOP. He wanted to go to a mental hospital. So Mr King and other defense e attorneys game over !!!!!!!
The second best concise moment is when the Judge said "get the DEFENDANT out of my court room". This Judge shows Professionalism at its finest.
Thank you all for helping me not miss this day ..Now we pray for all the victims and Families for the Grace to move forward one day at a time.
I have learned the value of daily Grace to pull me through my 42 yr old Son's cancer diognosis and treatment this past year and it is truly Powerful.

I'm seeing stills from a presser with GB, but there are no links for the presser.
Can't find it anywhere?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7