Formal Sentencing - August 24 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
croakerqueen123 ‏@croakerqueen [video=twitter;636601625914834944]https://twitter.com/croakerqueen/status/636601625914834944[/video] #theatershooting #theatertrial Defendant Sentenced (Different View) http://youtu.be/vin7eItMw9A?a

"That Felon" was medicated for sure. Watching his few lawyers that were there, at the end, they kept watching 'that felon's reaction. I wonder what they thought he would do.

The Judge, did not even give the public/lawyers time to stand up...he was gone as soon as it was gone. I think the Judge had enough too.

I am going to try and see if there are any interviews at all.

Twitter keeps posting stills of the presser & what GB said & families talked to BUT, they never gave a link to the presser! How frustrating & no one has posted the presser.

Twitter keeps posting stills of the presser & what GB said & families talked to BUT, they never gave a link to the presser! How frustrating & no one has posted the presser.

I think they're posting photos of GB and families at the press conference they gave after the jury verdict. Haven't found any statements from today yet, but it might be too soon. I'll keep checking, though.

I have been checking all over & can't find anything yet. I will post a link if I do.

I'm so relieved it's all over. And if I'm feeling this I can't imagine how the victims and their families feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they're posting photos of GB and families at the press conference they gave after the jury verdict. Haven't found any statements from today yet, but it might be too soon. I'll keep checking, though.

No, they were today after sentencing. Just no news channels covered it live.
Brandon Rittiman ‏@BrandonRittiman [video=twitter;636592437763248128]https://twitter.com/BrandonRittiman/status/636592437763248128[/video] Now: victims react to the end of #TheaterTrial. That's John Larimer's dad.

PIO for Judge -

Rob McCallum ‏@rwmccallum [video=twitter;636612847905075200]https://twitter.com/rwmccallum/status/636612847905075200[/video] Judge Samour very much appreciates all of the media interview requests, but respectfully declines #theatershooting

No, they were today after sentencing. Just no news channels covered it live.

That's John Larimer's dad.

RSBM - You're right, there's defintiely one from today - the most I can find is that one clip from NBC, but it's today for sure.

Zoey, can you please find those other camera views of when he was being sentenced...please???

If not yet posted I'll do it -- had to go to doctor

M

Loved one of the comments...

He feels remorse? You could have fooled me.

He feels remorse for what though. Even a letter for her to read from the defendant going into detail about his explanation of what he was remorseful for would have been better than her unqualified statement.
I do feel sorry for parents who have to endure this madness their child has created. Jamie Hoods Mom said she is mad at him in no uncertain terms. But she will always love him in a stern voice to her son. I gave that Mom a lot of credit.
This Mom still was trying to use MI as her refuge when we know many people with MI do not murder let alone mass murder. I hope JH does not get to go back to California. He needs a maximum security prison somewhere out in the boonies where visitors are deterred from going for visits.
Oh and if he hates mankind so much why bother to send him back to his home state.
How hard is it to get a state to bring in a criminal from another state???? Wonder who pays for his everyday survival.

The sad thing, is many will never beable to move forward or work this out. Like DH saids, "you don't understand, we cannot just move forward, deal with it, forget it, it is with us 24/7, every year/month/week/day/hour/minute/second...every thing we do, say or go, is a reminder''....prayers and positive thoughts are the best we can do for everyone.

I so enjoyed you, Maisebelle and Zoey plus so many others for keeping up with the tweets and writing it all down here. To everyone for their input no matter what their feelings or thoughts it was important. We had a wonderful group here....so very nice. I hope to see everyone at another case...

I have a question...I am sure it was answered. Are there any civil cases against 'that felon' or his family? The family because they appeared to supply him with the monies and appeared to know he needed help.

And how does 'that felon' go about paying back restitution that the State will get? From the commissary monies that will be put into his account monthly by the family?

Thanks....

I haven't heard of any--he is considered indigent at this time. Some of the monies used were grants and or scholarships along with "gifts"

I love listening to this judge. I wonder if we will ever see him preside over another trial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you imagine being in a law school class with him as professor? (Not that he ever did that, dunno). Or an Ethics class? Wow.

He feels remorse for what though. Even a letter for her to read from the defendant going into detail about his explanation of what he was remorseful for would have been better than her unqualified statement.
I do feel sorry for parents who have to endure this madness their child has created. Jamie Hoods Mom said she is mad at him in no uncertain terms. But she will always love him in a stern voice to her son. I gave that Mom a lot of credit.
This Mom still was trying to use MI as her refuge when we know many people with MI do not murder let alone mass murder. I hope JH does not get to go back to California. He needs a maximum security prison somewhere out in the boonies where visitors are deterred from going for visits.
Oh and if he hates mankind so much why bother to send him back to his home state.
How hard is it to get a state to bring in a criminal from another state???? Wonder who pays for his everyday survival.

i bet he goes to a hospital for evaluation/more medical care. In the jail setting he was in a more controlled area and maybe cared for a bit easier, then in a jail. I do not know which prison hospital that would be in CO if they have one, so if none in CO, he may go to another state that does evaluation/medical care (again) on a 'L O N G' term basis until the medical staff 'thinks' he can handle prison. When and if he is declared fit to serve the sentence in a prison, where would that be? He should serve in the state the crime was committed in not go back to his 'home' state prison so his family can visit.

Just have to wait and see what happens.

JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member