Former Defense Attorney,Todd Macaluso *Merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To Mr. Macaluso-You say that she is innocent,and should not even be in jail---WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING,SINCE WE FIRST HEARD 31 DAYS!!! We have been told throughout this ordeal that the child is alive,that we all will be stunned that she is protecting her family.Now we all know that Caylee is not alive,and much of the world wanted to believe that she was.Please stun us now!!! Please if you have info that is allowing a child killer to be free,and an innocent person to be in jail---stun us now!!!Will her family be safer when the case comes to trial,than they are right now?? What info can you possibly produce in Oct,that will then be safe,but isn't now.Come on now-- Mr. Macaluso,don't give us a break----give this innocent child Caylee a break,before you become scum just like the whole other lot of them!!!

To Mr. Macaluso-You say that she is innocent,and should not even be in jail---WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING,SINCE WE FIRST HEARD 31 DAYS!!! We have been told throughout this ordeal that the child is alive,that we all will be stunned that she is protecting her family.Now we all know that Caylee is not alive,and much of the world wanted to believe that she was.Please stun us now!!! Please if you have info that is allowing a child killer to be free,and an innocent person to be in jail---stun us now!!!Will her family be safer when the case comes to trial,than they are right now?? What info can you possibly produce in Oct,that will then be safe,but isn't now.Come on now-- Mr. Macaluso,don't give us a break----give this innocent child Caylee a break,before you become scum just like the whole other lot of them!!!

ForDaniel, Your words reflect the anger of the people in the nation, especially in Florida. We are mad and we are sick of these high profile attorney's that want a mention in "The KC Anthony" book JB is trying to sell to some sleazy publisher.

Mr. Malaruso has won 92% of his cases. Recreating airplane crashes is much different than recreating a mother murdering her baby. Mr Malaruso, Florida is not California, The people in Florida don't care about "fame" like the LA crowd did in the O.J. trial we want justice for Caylee. I live in Florida, and I can assure you the people want the person responsible for killing Caylee found guilty of Murder 1.

:slap:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! Thank You so much. Lets don't forget the "PEOPLE" and normal people at that. The chances of a person getting the jury as whacked as the Ants is next to none. You go gurl.

:slap:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! Thank You so much. Lets don't forget the "PEOPLE" and normal people at that. The chances of a person getting the jury as whacked as the Ants is next to none. You go gurl.

As a Floridian all I can say is "bring it on JB" we are ready to have your client meet her maker.

Mr. Malaruso has won 92% of his cases. Recreating airplane crashes is much different than recreating a mother murdering her baby. Mr Malaruso, Florida is not California, The people in Florida don't care about "fame" like the LA crowd did in the O.J. trial we want justice for Caylee. I live in Florida, and I can assure you the people want the person responsible for killing Caylee found guilty of Murder 1.

I'm certain that the People of Florida don't want Vigilante Justice in cases of either a child or adult victim of homicide, but that they do consider it their right and obligation
to at least hear the defense in any criminal matter.

I bet he's there because Casey's case is a train wreck....

BWAHHAHAHAHA!!!

Hi Tinkie, It won't matter. :blowkiss:
When lawyers get involved in matters which are away from their "home court" they do so via a "Motion Pro Hoc (or Hac) Vice" which allows them to practice away from the state where they are licensed.

It's done on a case by case basis and the lawyer who travels needs to be "sponsored" so to speak, by a lawyer in good standing with the Bar of the state where the motion is brought, Florida being that state of course in this case.

Once the motion is allowed, it is as if the lawyer who is visiting has a "temporary" bar admission which expires when the case is finished.

That is as always, my humble opinion. I have added a link to a sample motion from Florida. It's how these lawyers from other lands get to be involved in trials.

:smiliescale: & :wolf: (salute to Winston)

http://election2000.stanford.edu/00-2376motionprohacviceChester.pdf

Red bold is mine

So who would/could this be? I ask because isn't JB under investigation right now in regards to the whole Todd Black thing? What happens if the findings don't favor JB? Or even if the prosecutions motion for information on how the defense is getting paid turns up improprieties? Would JBs firm associates be eligible to do this?

BWAHHAHAHAHA!!!

Red bold is mine

So who would/could this be? I ask because isn't JB under investigation right now in regards to the whole Todd Black thing? What happens if the findings don't favor JB? Or even if the prosecutions motion for information on how the defense is getting paid turns up improprieties? Would JBs firm associates be eligible to do this?

http://www.floridabar.org/TFB/TFBResources.nsf/Attachments/F854D695BA7136B085257316005E7DE7/$FILE/Judicial.pdf?OpenElement

(FLORIDA RULES OF JUDICIAL ADMINISTRATION)

The essence of the inquiry in this sort of motion is that the Court must be satisfied as to the qualifications and "squeaky-clean" status of the atty (Movant) seeking to temporarily practice in Florida. The amount of this inquiry into good standing and qualifications is set out in the link above, as well as below.
The actual "fill-in-the-blanks" form for the motion to be used by the "Foregn" Atty, is set forth in the Florida Rules of Judicial Administration, linked above, portion printed out below.. :gavel: Rule 2.510

If there seems to be a problem with JB's status, they will get around it. I have not seen any motion filed by the new atty, so I don't know if he's even using JB as the "local lawyer."

Humble-Opinion:wolf:

The Form of the Motion from that Rule is below, in case anyone wants to have a look and cannot open it.

Taken from Florida rule 2.510, from the Rules of Judicial Administration:

RULE 2.510 FLORIDA RULES OF JUDICIAL ADMINISTRATION

IN THE _________ COURT OF THE __________ JUDICIAL CIRCUIT,
IN AND FOR _______________, COUNTY, FLORIDA
______________________ Case No.________________
Plaintiff
Division ________________
VS.
Comes now_______________________________________________________________, Movant herein, and respectfully represents the following:
1. [ ] Movant resides in _____________________________, _________________________. Movant
(City) (State)
is not a resident of the State of Florida.
[ ] Movant is a resident of the State of Florida and has an application pending for admission to The Florida Bar and has not previously been denied admission to The Florida Bar.
2. Movant is an attorney and a member of the law firm of (or practices law under the name of) _____________________________________________________________________________________, with offices
at ___________________________________________________________, ___________________________,
(Street Address) (City)
______________________________, ______________________, _______________, __________________.
(County) (State) (Zip Code) (Telephone)
3. Movant has been retained personally or as a member of the above named law firm on __________________________________________________ by _______________________________________________
(Date Representation Commenced) (Name of Party or Parties)
__________________________________________________________________________________________
to provide legal representation in connection with the above-styled matter now pending before the above-named court of the State of Florida.
4. Movant is an active member in good standing and currently eligible to practice law in the following jurisdiction(s): Include attorney or bar number(s). (Attach an additional sheet if necessary.)
JURISDICTION ATTORNEY/BAR NUMBER
__________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________

5. There are no disciplinary proceedings pending against Movant, except as provided below (give jurisdiction
of disciplinary action, date of disciplinary action, nature of the violation and the sanction, if any, imposed):
(Attach an additional sheet if necessary.)
__________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________
6. Within the past five (5) years, Movant has not been subject to any disciplinary proceedings, except as provided below (give jurisdiction of disciplinary action, date of disciplinary action, nature of the violation and the sanction, if any, imposed):
(Attach an additional sheet if necessary)
__________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________
7. Movant has never been subject to any suspension proceedings, except as provided below (give jurisdiction of disciplinary action, date of disciplinary action, nature of the violation and the sanction, if any, imposed):
8. Movant has never been subject to any disbarment proceedings, except as provided below (give jurisdiction of disciplinary action, date of disciplinary action, nature of the violation and the sanction, if any, imposed):
9. Movant, either by resignation, withdrawal, or otherwise, never has terminated or attempted to terminate Movant’s office as an attorney in order to avoid administrative, disciplinary, disbarment, or suspension proceedings.
10. Movant is not an inactive member of The Florida Bar.
11. Movant is not now a member of The Florida Bar.
12. Movant is not a suspended member of The Florida Bar.
13. Movant is not a disbarred member of The Florida Bar nor has Movant received a disciplinary resignation from The Florida Bar.

14. Movant has not previously been disciplined or held in contempt by reason of misconduct committed while engaged in representation pursuant to Florida Rule of Judicial Administration 2.510, except as provided below (give date of disciplinary action or contempt, reasons there for, and court imposing contempt):
15. Movant has filed motion(s) to appear as counsel in Florida state courts during the past five (5) years in the following matters: (attach additional sheet if necessary)
Date of Motion Case Name Case Number Court Date Motion Granted/Denied
16. Local counsel of record associated with Movant in this matter is ___________________________
(Name and Florida Bar Number)
who is an active member in good standing of The Florida Bar and has offices at __________________________
___________________________, _______________________, ___________________, , _________________
(Street Address) (City) (State) (Zip Code)
__________________________.
(Telephone with area code)
(If local counsel is not an active member of The Florida Bar in good standing, please provide information as to local counsel’s membership status.___________________________________)
17. Movant has read the applicable provisions of Florida Rule of Judicial Administration 2.510 and Rule 1-3.10 of the Rules Regulating The Florida Bar and certifies that this verified motion complies with those rules.
18. Movant agrees to comply with the provisions of the Florida Rules of Professional Conduct and consents to the jurisdiction of the courts and the Bar of the State of Florida.
WHEREFORE, Movant respectfully requests permission to appear in this court for this cause only.
DATED this ___________ day of ___________________, 20____.

STATE OF ______________________
COUNTY OF ______________________
I, ________________________________, do hereby swear or affirm under penalty of perjury that I am the Movant in the above-styled matter; that I have read the foregoing Motion and know the contents thereof, and the contents are true of my own knowledge and belief.
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE
I HEREBY CERTIFY that a true and correct copy of the foregoing motion was furnished by U.S. mail to PHV Admissions, The Florida Bar, 651 East Jefferson Street, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-2333 accompanied by payment of the $250.00 filing fee made payable to The Florida Bar and to _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yup, still my Humble-Opinion :wink::wolf:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:slap:This new lawyer has popped to the scene because this whole case is an accident and he has come to the rescue.

The wheels of JUSTICE are rollin, Cat13067. They are running over more than one girl who killed her baby. There are so many bad links to our lil Caylee and JUSTICE will win.............
I got your back kid. Hang on the that blade on the ceiling fan cuz somebody is fixin to flip that switch and this time it will be a nice ride.:blowkiss:

Verité;3434602 said:
I'm certain that the People of Florida don't want Vigilante Justice in cases of either a child or adult victim of homicide, but that they do consider it their right and obligation

Of course we want KC to get a FAIR trial. Like I said earlier,"bring it on Baez" we are all ears, and eyes. We want to here how your client didn't call police for 31 days to report her daughter missing. We want to know why her daughter's body was decomposing in her truck. We want to have proof Zeniada watched Caylee why your client went to her job at Universal Studios. We want to know why articles missing from her home were found with her daughter's remains. We want to know why her computer had searches for chloroform, neck breaking, and household weapons. Oh yeah and we can't wait to hear about the one little hair that was found in your client trunk with death bands. Wouldn't it be fair to the taxpayers of Florida who have already spent over a million dollars to make sure this piece of crap mother gets her day in court to ask for a speedy trial. Wonder why they didn't ask for a speedy trial, could it be because they don't have a defense.

Of course we want KC to get a FAIR trial. Like I said earlier,"bring it on Baez" we are all ears, and eyes. We want to here how your client didn't call police for 31 days to report her daughter missing. We want to know why her daughter's body was decomposing in her truck. We want to have proof Zeniada watched Caylee why your client went to her job at Universal Studios. We want to know why articles missing from her home were found with her daughter's remains. We want to know why her computer had searches for chloroform, neck breaking, and household weapons. Oh yeah and we can't wait to hear about the one little hair that was found in your client trunk with death bands. Wouldn't it be fair to the taxpayers of Florida who have already spent over a million dollars to make sure this piece of crap mother gets her day in court to ask for a speedy trial. Wonder why they didn't ask for a speedy trial, could it be because they don't have a defense.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
OOOOOOOOOH You go gurl.

Verité;3434602 said:

I don't think anyone is suggesting vigilante style justice. I do think it is apparent that other members of the Florida Bar, as well as taxpayers in FL and many other states are cognizant of the difference of preparing and hearing a legitimate defense and getting "played" by people that may have more self-serving interests in mind than simply providing the best counsel for their client.

This attorney has behaved in ways that are completely counterintuitive to a good defense and the public has a right to be suspicious of a strategy that may ultimately create unnecessary costs and a burden not only for the defendant but for the state and it's taxpayers as well.

I don't think anyone is suggesting vigilante style justice. I do think it is apparent that other members of the Florida Bar, as well as taxpayers in FL and many other states are cognizant of the difference of preparing and hearing a legitimate defense and getting "played" by people that may have more self-serving interests in mind than simply providing the best counsel for their client.

This attorney has behaved in ways that are completely counterintuitive to a good defense and the public has a right to be suspicious of a strategy that may ultimately create unnecessary costs and a burden not only for the defendant but for the state and it's taxpayers as well.

Amen!---------Well said.

On WFTV's 11 PM newscast, story is not up on their site yet.

Under investigation for writing bad checks for money he owed to clients - one check was for $108,000!

Their legal analyst said that it could prevent him from practicing in FL.

Kathy Belich hit him with it after court today, he said "the matter is being resolved."

An interesting, not so good day for the ahem "Dream Team."

I need to read more carefully; the first thing I read was WTF. :crazy:

Thanks for the info!

Where on earth do they get these people??? Seriously! Next thing you know they'll contact OJ Simpson as a jury consultant. Maybe Nevada Dept of Corrections will let him out on a work release program.

Yessss. This guy really bugs me. He comes off as very arrogant and the little faces he was making during JB's little press conference after court were really pissing me off for some reason. And I really question his motives..

Interesting. Guess we'll see how this issue is being "resolved" in the coming days.

Birds of a feather flock together. Casey must been attracted to the criminal she saw in him today.

On WFTV's 11 PM newscast, story is not up on their site yet.

Under investigation for writing bad checks for money he owed to clients - one check was for $108,000!

Their legal analyst said that it could prevent him from practicing in FL.

Kathy Belich hit him with it after court today, he said "the matter is being resolved."

An interesting, not so good day for the ahem "Dream Team."

Another one bites the dust, the nightmare team is on a roll! :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela