Former President Jimmy Carter has entered into hospice care.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My husband recently watched the documentary "Rock and Roll President" which is about Jimmy Carter. I wasn't home to watch it, but he gave it very good reviews so I thought I'd pass the recommendation along.
I'm pretty sure I saw it on CNN! You could probably get a DVD at the library if it isn't streaming.

My husband recently watched the documentary "Rock and Roll President" which is about Jimmy Carter. I wasn't home to watch it, but he gave it very good reviews so I thought I'd pass the recommendation along.
It was a fun and different campaign, the summer before my senior year in college. Rolling Stone magazine did a cover story on Carter and we were all interested in what he had to say. It was a refreshing break from the drawn out end of the Vietnam war and the corruption of the Nixon/Agnew administration.

Happy 100th Birthday, President Carter! My husband shares his October 1 birthday with Jimmy Carter.

Last edited:
While not the greatest President- he ranks #1 in impactful post-presidency and no one else even comes close.
Outlier is a great biography of Jimmie Carter if you're interested. It is available in audiobook too.
Yes, his post-presidency years are inspiring and his bio before his presidency is impressive too:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GuardianAngelTaskForce
Back