DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:(

So she's finally coming home?
Past due.
Group hugs!!
I have been wanting to cry all day and now I can.
Damn you BSL.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It doesn't appear that she suffered too long. Brave girl. Loss for words.

I don't think we know yet whether she was buried.

I don't think anything would be left of her is she was not buried. Black bears and coyotes have cubs and pups so they hunt more often at that time of year.

The discovery document did say that if someone else knows where she is and does not come forward they will be charged. Maybe that worked.

THIS! Maybe after that report came out, the person who might have helped him, learned that BSL did make a early statement, saying someone else knows where she is and doesn't come forward told the individual that LE knows about him. And it was only a matter of time. INTERESTING

OH AND MOO MOO MOO....I think you might have something here K.Jill big kudo's.

Are there news clips on YouTube for me to watch? Or is there a site where I can watch the story?

Had a crazy terrible day- but this news made it better yet bittersweet. Praying for peace for Mickey and the Shunick family.

This is terrible news.

May you now Rest in Peace, Mickey. :(

The discovery document did say that if someone else knows where she is and does not come forward they will be charged. Maybe that worked.

I have also been thinking the same thing...
http://www.katc.com/full-coverage/searching-for-mickey-shunick/
"The state also adds that anyone knowing where Mickey's body may be could be charged with Accessories After the Fact" .... It just struck me as odd to have that inserted in there. As if to state the obvious. So I am thinking GF? Maybe she was there at the house when he had her? The document also states that they suspect he "forcibly seized Mickey Shunick and carried her to another place where he refused to release her" .... Why do they think this? How long do they think he had her? And why do they think he moved the bodies? Those three shallow graves that were found by that farmer have never left my mind.... (can't find the link but I know it's here somewhere).... My head is spinning. I can NOT believe that he'd confess... I mean unless to save his life, of course...

Sorry if my post is all jumbled and disorganized... It's an exact resemblance of how I FEEL. :pullhair::anguish:

THIS! Maybe after that report came out, the person who might have helped him, learned that BSL did make a early statement, saying someone else knows where she is and doesn't come forward told the individual that LE knows about him. And it was only a matter of time. INTERESTING

OH AND MOO MOO MOO....I think you might have something here K.Jill big kudo's.

The insiders have heard confession. They have been spot on before and probably are now. I was just thinking that if someone else came forward that could be considered a confession too.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344383948.338440.jpgI prayed for and dreaded the day she would be recovered. Rest in Peace, Mickey. I am so grateful that she was found and her family can give her a PROPER burial unlike the one she received at the hands of a monster. Now for JUSTICE.

Not officially, but our local source here said there was a confession.

Maybe it wasn't BSL who confessed...maybe someone else confessed to taking part in burying her or helping him somehow.

Yeah I've been daily googling and reading articles involving Mickey Uni has just taken up so much of my time I have been unable to participate in discussion. I really hope it's mickeys body and she can finally put to rest. This is such a good start to the day:) how long will it take till we know it's 100% her?

Is it just me, didn't Cpl. Mouton's facial expressions tell it all? The 33 interview.

I have also been thinking the same thing...
http://www.katc.com/full-coverage/searching-for-mickey-shunick/
"The state also adds that anyone knowing where Mickey's body may be could be charged with Accessories After the Fact" .... It just struck me as odd to have that inserted in there. As if to state the obvious. So I am thinking GF? Maybe she was there at the house when he had her? The document also states that they suspect he "forcibly seized Mickey Shunick and carried her to another place where he refused to release her" .... Why do they think this? How long do they think he had her? And why do they think he moved the bodies? Those three shallow graves that were found by that farmer have never left my mind.... (can't find the link but I know it's here somewhere).... My head is spinning. I can NOT believe that he'd confess... I mean unless to save his life, of course...

Sorry if my post is all jumbled and disorganized... It's an exact resemblance of how I FEEL. :pullhair::anguish:
I think that if someone else confessed to knowing where Mickey was buried it was definitely not the gf. I bet that poor girl is throwing up right now.
My guess would be that if someone else was privy to the location it was a male, perhaps someone who is intimidated by bsl and bsl used that.

Forgive me for typing this , but I feel like grabbing the person who took Mickeys' precious life and punching him. And even THAT would be a small pain for the perp compared to what her family is going through right now; and has been through for all this time since she went missing.

Forgive me for typing this , but I feel like grabbing the person who took Mickeys' precious life and punching him. And even THAT would be a small pain for the perp compared to what her family is going through right now; and has been through for all this time since she went missing.

I feel exactly the same way.

The insiders have heard confession. They have been spot on before and probably are now. I was just thinking that if someone else came forward that could be considered a confession too.

Well what if BSL confessed after that report and the statement from LE " if someone else knows where she is and does not come forward they will be charged." and BSL was trying to cover for someone else...to keep them out of jail...like someone close to him. Guy or Gal MOO

I think that if someone else confessed to knowing where Mickey was buried it was definitely not the gf. I bet that poor girl is throwing up right now.
My guess would be that if someone else was privy to the location it was a male, perhaps someone who is intimidated by bsl and bsl used that.

You are probably right, I can't jog my memory on details about the GF or friends that have gone 'untouchable' in the threads. I also thought about the speculation of visitors he's had. Perhaps they got the information from him on recording? I know when I went to visit my ex in prison they recorded our conversations. Just speculation. I don't know why he would go into such insane detail with someone else... seems to me that it was someone who was there when she died, and when she was buried, be it him or an accessory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne