Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
we have been discussing this possiblity for a day or more now. This is just the beginning too, I am telling you! Wait until one more person pisses George off, he is about to blow! Those protesters need to go the hell home!

Unfortunately, the public is growing more angry at the family and the protests will grow. Padilla warned about the growing tension. The longer it continues, the obfuscation and reports like this: http://www.wftv.com/news/17451650/detail.html whereby the family or people are making money off this tragedy the more the anger will grow.

This is only my 2nd post and I hope it isn't inappropriate but here goes...

I'm sitting here watching the mayhem and madness on that cam and am trying to keep up with all the posts and happened to look down at the list of so many threads of webcam posts and suddenly it hit me how easy it is sometimes to get all caught up and forget that ALL of this chaos is being caused by ONE person. And the person lives in that house, no less. AND the people that are being harrassed are actually protecting that person.

And during all of this time a tiny girl is either dead or something even worse, because I know for a fact there are things much worse than death.

And I also know that the people HERE care much more for that precious soul than her OWN MOTHER cares.

We realize that too. But I also recognize a time bomb when I see one and this family is getting to be dangerous!

The entire family needs to be put in straight jackets,
they are a danger to society!

I agree LostGirl...the mob needs to go home. But you can't blame the mob if George blows it. He has decided to house KC and has to live with the consequences.

yeah but I'd hate to see any more people get hurt!

The entire family needs to be put in straight jackets,
they are a danger to society!

I have been trying to tell ya'll this! They have NO control and it's gonna get worse!

Okay then...back to what we are all seeing on the CAM...

I see our Bud is in for the long haul tonight..

Can someone tell me which video shows Cindy with the sign? I have watched the last 4 listed and cannot find it. Could they have replaced it? They are showing the one with Lee from yesterday and others but not Cindy with the tombstone one.

the almost run over bit was NOT on the webcam... please stick to the actual topic before we lose this thread!!

yes 'em I see you know the rules here better then I :)

more news trucks arriving..it really looks like a circus again tonight

why, we are talking about what happened outside of the A's house!

I know, to a degree...but when we start to venture into what we think of the protesters or the Anthony's we tend to get shut down. That is what the CAM casual thread is for. This thread, we have been told repeatedly, is for what we see on the cam, not to chit chat about the kids or the parents or the As and how crazy they all may be.

Just a simple reminder...not trying to be recess monitor at all, but I really would prefer this thread to stick around.

We realize that too. But I also recognize a time bomb when I see one and this family is getting to be dangerous!

I agree completely and someone should take the children from that situation, the rest of the mob are consenting adults, and by the 'mob" I am including the grandparents.

Because even though it IS their home they are asking for trouble every time they come out that door, which is frequently. I am sure they wouldn't be out there if their was no audience, which pretty much shows you right their they have some major problems and ARE in fact..dangerous.

the almost run over bit was NOT on the webcam... please stick to the actual topic before we lose this thread!!

No but the phoney women crying and the interview with the children is. That is certainly Cam related including when Casey leaves, etc. and we don't see it. The Cam goes out a lot.

the video everyone is talking about that says Lee almost ran over two girls, was not any part of the webcam.. the webcam has 5 second feeds.. the video is the actual story about it.

We've been told MANY times that we have to stick to the thread topics or else people will face being banned from the website or the thread(s) being locked... Some people just don't understand that, so the one's that care, are left reminding them repeatedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member